Best TeenFics On Wattpad

By taegerx

Read the best cliché or non cliché teen fictions on wattpad. From the author of Wattpad Love to the author of... More

Prologue
Queen & Knight
100 Voicemails
Love Is...
Racing The Limits (Limits #1)
Crossing The Limits (Limits #2)
Sorry
She's With Me (#Wattys2016)
Cupid Calling Cupid...
My Wattpad Love
The Heartbreak Chronicles
Her List Of Kisses
The Cupid Project
Mr.Popular and I
PAUSE (Previously known as His Bubblegum Klutz)
Sir, I Think The Badboy Knows About Us...
The Roomate Rulebook
The Bad Boy Stole My Bra
Cupid's Match
Fatal Alliances
Technical Match
High School Hit List
Love In Action

Storm and Silence

3.8K 42 24
By taegerx

Views: 55.6M Reads

Votes: 2.1M

Status: Completed

    "It is your choice," he said, stepping so close to me that our lips were almost touching. "Either do what I say - or get another job."

My heart stood still as I gazed up into his deep, dark, dangerous eyes... In a world where women's only role in life is to sit at home and look pretty, Lilly is determined to fight for her freedom. There's only one problem: a powerful man blocking her way.

***************************

So I still haven't read this book, but it was the story of the year so I'm sure I will eventually read it when I get some free time. I'm so busy watching Kdramas and doing work here and there that I just don't get time to sit and read books. But, I'll make sure to update for you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
224K 34.8K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
281K 13.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...