My Heart was in the Music(Unt...

By Bombardearest

Lexa sees Clarke for the first time at the AMAs, where she is forced to take her ex Costia as her date by her... More

Chapter 1
I Don't Mind
Noise Complaint
Chapter 4
Family Ties
Condom Lockbox
Baltra Pt.2
Baltra Pt.3
Baltra: The Final Chapter
The Honeymoon Phase

Baltra Pt.1

1.9K 40 8
By Bombardearest

2 months later

Lexa pushed Clarke’s phone away from her face, pressing soft kisses to her girlfriend’s neck. The brunette smiled into her skin before tossing the phone on the other cushion of the couch. “Oops”

“You’re being playful today. You must be horny” Lexa feigned a hurt look on her face.

“I’m just enjoying the company of my girlfriend. Is that so wrong?”

“It’s hard to argue with that when you have that goofy grin on your face, and I think it’s sweet that you’re trying to distract me”

“We made a great song and you shot a great video. Don’t worry about how people react to it. Just think about how we’re going on vacation tomorrow” Lexa said, pressing a kiss to the blonde’s lips when she finished.

“Have you packed?”

“Yes”

“Anya told me you hate packing. Are you lying?”

“Yes” Lexa gave her a cheeky smile.

“C’mon. Let’s get you packed” Clarke replied, pulling Lexa up off the couch.

“No!” Lexa whined, tugging Clarke back down on top of her. “I don’t wanna. Most of my comfortable clothes are at your place anyway”

“Lexa!” Clarke shrieked as Lexa flipped them over. “Even if that’s true, I doubt you have enough underwear  there for two weeks”

“I’ll go commando”

“Yeah, because that went so well the first time you slept over. I think you just don't want to wear underwear around me”

“I will not refute that. I have a selective memory. I barely recall what happened after my second orgasm” Clarke leaned up, capturing Lexa’s lips between her own.

“You say the sweetest things” Lexa stared into Clarke’s eyes then pushed a loose strand from her face, grazing her thumb over Clarke’s beauty mark.

“I love you” Lexa whispered.

“Have you ever heard the saying: Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end, it may be worth it?” Clarke smiled up at Lexa with teary eyes. “I think you might be worth it” Lexa rested her forehead on Clarke’s, releasing a shaky breath. “I love you too. I think I started falling for you when you knew what to do after you met my mother” Clarke connected their lips into a passionate kiss. Lexa wrapped Clarke’s legs around her waist and carried her off to her bedroom.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clarke traced the patterns on Lexa’s back, kissing the red scratches on her back from the previous night. “We need to leave by twelve so we can make it to the airport on time”

“Now, I wish I’d actually packed yesterday” Lexa groaned.

“I already did it when you fell asleep. You owe me”

“Thank you. And with the time you saved, I can pay you back”

“I would take you up on that offer but we still have to get my bags from my place”  Clarke kissed her skin between her shoulder blades. “I’m going to take a shower”

“Can I join?” Lexa asked, watching Clarke drag her sheet into the bathroom.

“If you do, we won’t make it to the airport in time”

“So that’s a yes, right?”

X

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“We left after Raven. What’s taking so long?” Octavia huffed.

“She’s is so selfish. I’m trying to get my tan on. She's denying the world of this” Bellamy stressed as he gestured to his body, earning an eye roll from Clarke, who was sitting in Lexa’s lap.

“She needs to hurry up.I should’ve left a pair of sunglasses out; I’m going blind with all the camera flashes” Clarke complained. Lexa took off her snapback and placed it on Clarke’s head, pulling the brim down to cover her eyes. “Thank you”

“There she is! Oh, great. She brought the Shawn Hunter lookalike”Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke's waist.

“You had a crush on Rider Strong”

“That was the 90’s. Things have changed, but that’s not the point. I don’t trust that guy”

“Sorry, we're late. We were… um….preoccupied” Raven greeted, smirking at her friends. “O, this is Finn. Finn, this is Octavia”

“Hey” Finn greeted, then looked towards Clarke. “Hey, Clarke”

“Hi, Finn”

“Lexa” Lexa nodded, resting her chin on Clarke’s shoulder. Raven turned to glare at Lexa.

“Woods, it wouldn’t be fair of me if I didn’t warn you that I plan on getting my revenge during this trip. Watch your back” Raven warned.

“Well, we’ve been waiting on you for half an hour and if I miss this plane, I’m getting revenge on you. Let’s go; they started boarding ten minutes ago. Monty and Jasper already on board” Octavia said, pushing her brother towards the gate.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lexa tapped her foot, waiting for the plane to take off. She squeezed her eyes closed, trying to control her breathing. She felt Clarke slide past her to get into the window seat and risked opening her eyes to look at her before squeezing them shut again.

“Babe? You okay?”Clarke whispered, sitting her hand on top of Lexa’s. Lexa nodded stiffly. “Are you afraid of flying?”

“Not afraid of flying per se. Now, take off freaks me out” Clarke leaned over a pressed a kiss to Lexa’s lips. Lexa blinked her eyes open then fluttered them back close, relaxing into the kiss. Clarke heard the flight attendant clear her throat and waved her off. Clarke pulled away, smiling as Lexa followed her lips. “What was that for?”

“Nothing” Clarke turned Lexa’s head towards the window. “Look, we’re flying”

“I’m afraid of landing too” Clarke laughed

“Well, that’s about eighteen hours away from now”

“We could practice”

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lexa glanced at Clarke, who was reading on her iPad. She turned in her seat, throwing her arm over Clarke’s lap. “You know what I’ve always wanted to do?” She kissed Clarke’s shoulder.

“Not gonna happen” Clarke responded, not looking away from the screen. Lexa groaned.

“But I’m bored!”

“We are not having sex on a plane because you’re bored” Lexa flopped back into her seat. “I think Bellamy had the idea before you anyway” As if on cue, Bellamy emerged from the bathroom with disheveled hair and clothes and a satisfied smirk. ”Do you still want to go in there now?”

“If I get to look like that afterwards, yes. Finn and Raven are closest to the bathroom. Maybe, Finny boy will stop staring at you when he hears us”

“I’m going to knee you in the crotch if you finish that sentence” Lexa’s hands immediately covered herself.

“No need to get violent with her.I’d like to have children someday. And to think, she’s been so nice to you” Clarke finally looked over at Lexa and chuckled. “You should apologize”

“And how do you suppose I do that?”

“Oh, you know, a typical apology. A hug. Maybe a kiss ” Clarke surveyed for anyone who might see them before throwing her blanket over her and Lexa’s legs.

“How about this? She can get her hug but if you come before I say so, it’ll be the last time for the entire trip. Deal?” Clarke breathed into her girlfriend’s ear, palming her hardening shaft.

“Okay”

“Good” Clarke swallowed Lexa’s moan with her lips as she slipped her hand into Lexa’s pants, grasping her length. “You have to be quiet” Lexa nodded, staring up at the ceiling. Clarke unzipped her pants, pushing her underwear out of the way.

“I love flying” Lexa moaned, hiding her face in the headrest as Clarke squeezed her balls.

 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Why do you have that stupid look on your face?” Octavia asked Bellamy as they waited for their car.

“Probably the same reason Lexa has the same one on hers,” Raven said, pointing to Lexa and Clarke walking towards them.

“Nah, that’s love mixed with recent orgasm”

“I just love flying” Bellamy replied, shrugging her question off.

“Me too, Bellamy” Lexa commented. “I’ve never realized how relaxing it is” Clarke elbowed her in the ribs.

“How far is the hotel?” Clarke questioned, sitting on top of her suitcase.

“About twenty miles” Lexa answered, taking her favorite spot behind Clarke with her arms wrapped around her.

“Ugh, I need a date. I can’t believe I’m stuck on a tropical vacation with my brother, Monty, Jasper, and two other couples. I need to rethink my life choices” Octavia grumbled, but neither couple heard her. Raven and Finn had taken a similar position as Clarke and Lexa. The latter were silently watching the cars pull away from the curb, enjoying the presence of one another.“We  are having a girls day!” Octavia yelled, earning the attention she wanted. “Lexa can’t come. The three of us are going to spend time together before you retreat into your love dens so I can have one good day here”

“You’re so dramatic. Look around. Everyone here is half naked; I’m sure you can find something to occupy your time. Looks like Bellamy already did” Clarke pointed out. Bellamy was currently flirting with a brunet that he seemed strangely familiar with.

“Now I’m stuck with Monty and Jasper”

“Excuse you”Monty huffed. “Like you wanted to hang out with your brother”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.8K 20
Clarke and Lexa finally found peace. Their love for each other blossoms over the days. Follow this lovely couple one there journey through Love in P...
1M 32.5K 34
Basically what I hope happens after part one of the finale (of the 100). I love the idea of Clarke and Lexa so they're going to be endgame in this. T...
30.6K 1K 18
Six years ago, Lexa Woods made the only decision that she could - she left. Now a twist of fate is bringing her home. What will happen when her path...
64.1K 1.9K 48
Clarke just moved from Arkadia to Polis with her boyfriend Finn, well now fiancé. She's a detective working either her new partner Lexa woods to stop...