Young Justice Karaoke *On Hol...

By YJfanficfreak

The team has a Karaoke party. Now Taking Requests for Songs! More

Request Open!!!
Love Story ~ M'gann
Taking A Break?
Faded ~ Barbara
Book Cover Contest: Where and How to Post
I Wouldn't Mind ~ Artemis
Bleachless ~ M'gann

Karaoke Party

197 8 0
By YJfanficfreak

Artemis sighed as she munched on another chip at the team's 10 year anniversary party. It was boring. There were snacks, and games that the teammates had played at least 6 each.

"I'm bored," M'gann said finally. The team looked at each other and nodded in agreement. It had been 4 hours. They were snowed in from the massive blizzard that was moving across Happy Harbor, so they had no where to go.

"And the zeta tubes are offline which means there's no place to go," Wally said. The others groaned.

"What are we going to do?" Karen asked.

"No pranking. Everyone who could be pranked are already here," Dick said.

"How about karaoke?" Cassie suggested and the team looked at each other. They slowly nodded in agreement.

"Great! I'll go first," M'gann said. Artemis sighed. This was going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.3K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
134K 890 14
collection of stories .
134K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...