Jinhwan's Scandal II | kjh

By deenasawr

【COMPLETED】 I was your scandal. Or maybe I will always be? More

01: Surprise
02: First
03: Second
04: A day with Chanwoo
05: Misunderstanding & confused
06: Fucked up
07: Drifting away
08: Nightmare
09: Secret
10: He can't be mad
11: ???
12: Once being a bitch, forever a bitch
13: Everything has changed
14: Second chance & broken as fuck
15: First love
16: History repeating itself
17: Coming home
18: When they burn, they burn like a volcano
19: Complicated
20: I feel like earth is crushing down on me
21: Broke
22: My heart is not a puzzle that can be easily breaks and combines
23: I will do that too
24: I know I can't let you go
25: Too tired for everything
26: Now and forever
27: JunJin
28: Sudden request
29: Paranoid

Epilogue: Of course I would say yes, baby

1.4K 59 25
By deenasawr

I woke up in four in the morning, receiving a text message from Hongseok telling me that his flight to the US will be two hours from now; which mean 6 in the morning. I found that Jinhwan wasn't lying beside me anymore, so it gives me the opportunity to jump off of my bed and get ready. I still got time to make it to my graduation ceremony at school if I safely arrived at the airport thirty minutes from now. After informing Hongseok that I would send him off at the airport, I took a quick bath before rummaging throughout my closet— searching for a simple yet comfortable clothes I may have in it.

I will just go straight to the school from the airport, so I packed the school dress I decided to wear into my backpack before I rush to the bus stop near the house, waiting for a taxi I could ride.

"Goodbye, Hongseok," I said softly as I held his right hand tightly.

He smiled sadly, "Goodbye, Yerin. And.. thank you for seeing me on board— maybe this is our last time meeting each other. Congratulations for graduating and don't forget to find a proper job after that. Okay?"

I nodded as I bit my lips. It saddens me to know that Hongseok apparently the first person who congratulating me instead of Jinhwan who I really hoped to be the first. He shook my hand before pulling me into his arms one last time. I sniffed in his scent on his chest as I felt tears starts to fall off from my eyes. My heart felt heavy to finally send him off, far far away from me. At least, he decided to leave me alone even though we are in a good term now.

He gently rubbed my back and chuckled as if he was comforting me so that I wouldn't be sad. "I will call you if you don't mind."

"No, I won't be mind at all. Call me anytime if you want."

He pulled away, looking down on his watch before informing, "I have to go now. My flight is in just 45 minutes from now."

I nodded as I wiped away my tears that almost dried on my cheeks. He smiled sheepishly as he pulled his luggage near his legs before he finally walked away while waving a goodbye to me. Bye-bye, Hongseok. Till we meet again in the future.

x

Chanwoo: Where the hell were you been before the ceremony?

"Meeting an old friend at the airport."

Donghyuk: Hongseok, you mean?

"Oh, shut up," I said exasperatedly before taking a seat next to Yunhyeong.

My eyes roaming all over the hall but I can't see my boyfriend anywhere. I sighed inwardly as I stared on my lap, feeling totally disappointed and down.

Bobby: Yerin-ah, gwenchana?

I just nodded.

Hanbin: I know what were you thinking but I'm sure Jinhwan hyung is gonna be okay.

"At least, he just need to show up for a minute. I want to meet him on my big day but—"

Junhoe: Shh, you shouldn't have be sad. Eun will be here any second so cheer up, alright?

Yunhyeong patted my back, comforting me as if he know how I'm feeling about this. My eyes were glued on the stage where my name were announced about an hour ago and everything that happened there was like replaying itself without my knowing. There was me, myself, waiting for my boyfriend to show up with a bouquet of flowers, smiling as wide as he could at me before planting kisses and congratulating me for my achievement but yeah, it will never happen. Keep on dreaming, Yerin. 

Yunhyeong: You want some drink?

I turned to look at him and nodded my head. Maybe a glass of juice will cheer me up and help me not to overthinking about Jinhwan. Deep down inside my heart, I know he is up for something but I just couldn't help myself to think negatively about him. It's just that, I'm a little bit traumatised with this kind of Jinhwan's behaviour. You know, he would always avoids and being mute whenever something goes wrong and he won't tell me what's bothering him unless I forced him to do so.

That's the guy named Jinhwan, of course.

We— Chanwoo, Yunhyeong and I —had a small party after the official ceremony while the other guys already headed home since the party were only for us who are graduating today. Eunjin is here with us, too, so she had to let her bloody hell boyfriend go home without her and have a little fun with us three. Thanks for the effort they put, I almost forgot that I actually had a mental breakdown thinking about Jinhwan earlier but now I'm totally fine.

It's worthless to let such a big day for me go waste just like that, though.

Eunjin didn't bother to ask me what are these all about since she had a really talkative yet not-so-a-secretive boyfriend who will report every single thing that happened among us to her. I don't mind at all since Eunjin is just like a family for me now.

"Yerin-ah," Eunjin called out, gesturing me to come near to her when I was having a chitchat with one of our classmate. Chanwoo and Yunhyeong were left to hangout with their friends too, so I didn't bother to not see them around me.

"Yeah?"

She shoved a brown paper bag towards my chest. I frowned at her, signalling for any explanation she had for that. I peeped into the paper bag, only to find a beautiful short dress— a white top and flower-designed skirt —in it along with a cute peach handbag. I looked at her questionably, mouthing 'what the hell is this for' at her.

"Can't you tell? It's a dress and a handbag, you pabo," she said sarcastically, flipping her hair over her shoulder like a badass chick. Ever.

I snorted, "I'm not that stupid to know what are these but my question now is: what are these for?"

"This is my congratulations gift to you for finally graduating from school," she announced proudly. My eyes lit up before I wrapped my left arm around her neck, literally jumping on her in amusement.

"How sweet of you. Thank you!" I cheered.

She then cleared her throat, "Just kidding. That weren't from me, to be honest. But I want you to wear this okay?"

"Why?"

"Stop asking and go change now."

I groaned in annoyance when Eunjin started to pushed me away— asking me to change into the dress she just gave —without letting me know who was actually bought this dress and handbag for me and why should I need to wear the dress when in fact I'm actually have my own clothes that I wore when I was meeting Hongseok at the airport earlier.

As soon as I walked out of the ladies room, I heard whistling sound around me and I rolled my eyes towards Chanwoo and Yunhyeong who are just act like a perverts when they did that. I approached them with the brown paper bag in my hand, before Eunjin decided to snatched it away from me. My eyes grew wide in surprised at her action, totally disagree with it. I mean, that's my beloved school uniform though, why would she have it with her instead of me who can really bring it along with me. Lol, I really have to deal with this weird girl after all.

Chanwoo: You look.. nice! *winks at me*

"Well, roger that."

Yunhyeong: You ready?

I frowned, "Ready for what?"

Eunjin: Haih, you sure have a loooooooot of questions to ask but could you please just follow us for now? We are running late!

I looked at her being so whiny ever as I felt things got weirder and weirder. Why do I have such a mischievous friends like them, oh God.

The whole ride— to only God knows where —was completely in silence and Yunhyeong seemed to be so focus on his drive meanwhile Chanwoo and Eunjin at the back were minding their own business. Sometimes their do have a short talk before they became mute back again and they does not even give me a chance to ask whatever question that I currently had in my mind right now. I was completely utterly clueless where this car are leading us to because all I can see is big houses around me or should I say, like a mansion.

Whoever in this world would stay in such a big house like that? I mean, wouldn't it be creepy as fuck when there's so much space in the house when there's just less than five peoples living in it? I would like to have one too— everyone does —but thinking that I will probably stay just by myself, okay forget about that.

After 30 minutes having a silent treatment in the car, Yunhyeong finally pulled over and the car met to a stop in front of a very big and hugeeeee house. I turned to look at him but he just stared at me back with his blank expression, enough for me to know that he is also have no idea with this so I turned back to Eunjin and Chanwoo. Eunjin stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door, gesturing me to get out of the car as well. I looked around— it was such a breathtaking view I ever seen in my entire life —the house apparently was located at the hillside, so I could see everything from up here. The breeze quite cold though, since I was just wearing a short skirt.

"Hey," Eunjin's voice echoed. She patted my shoulder as if she was dusting off the dirt from my white top and smiled. "Have fun, okay?"

I shrugged and frowned my brows at the same time, my brain seems like having a hard time to process each words Eunjin said to me just now before I realised she already get into the passenger seat where I sat earlier, waving at me with her cheeky smile.

"Fun?" I finally blurted out. "Yah, where are you guys going?!" I yelled when I saw Yunhyeong started the engine again.

Chanwoo: Just say yes, arasso!

Yunhyeong: Kang Yerin, hwaiting!!!

They. Freaking. Left. Me. Alone. Here.

I looked around again— but not with the same feels I was feeling just now; it's nervous and scared —before I realised something were keep on flapping on the gate, attracting my attention. I was debating to go or just call somebody who could pick me up here as soon as possible but I somehow were hypnotised by it and out of curiosity, I walked towards the gate and grabbed the 'thing' which was actually a piece of plain pink paper.

'Come in, no one will harm you.'

I frowned, my eyes kept on scanning on the same seven words on the paper before I looked ahead of me; found that the same plain paper was lying on the ground with a small stone on but this time, it's blue in colour. Perhaps it has another 'instructions' for me to follow. Wait, am I in some kind of RunningMan game show right now?

'Go for the door. It isn't locked. Find another paper like this but in green one around the kitchen counter.'

God, please don't let this be a prank or a trap or something like that. Pleaseeee! I'm just hoping that this is actually Jinhwan's plan for surprising me but this is way too scary and giving me goosebumps all the time since I'm being left by the three. With the big house where I currently am right now, I felt so empty and no doubt ghost would appear anytime soon. No, scratch that. No ghost at day, Kang Yerin.

Thank goodness, the kitchen wasn't too far from the main door so it's easier for me to find the kitchen counter in this huge house. My eyes roamed all over the place until I spotted the green paper that it mentioned in the previous paper.

However, it is just a crumpled green paper. No words. No instructions.

My heartbeat started to increase as soon as I heard a loud bang from any of the door in this house. Cold sweat started to cover on my forehead but I really need to know why in the world Yunhyeong and the other left me here and made me come into the house. If it was a prank or a trap, they wouldn't put me in danger in the first place, don't they?

"Hello? Anyone's here?" My voice echoed throughout the living room where almost none of the furniture that everyone must have in their house was there.

Then I saw a stairway to the second floor of the house. How many level does this house actually have? Okay now, should I go? Should I not? Should I go? Should I not? Without myself realising, I already on my half-way to the upstairs.

Shit.

I took a deep breath as I looked at the door in front of me, wondering if that is a bedroom or anything. I wanted to explore this house since I've been here, so why not? I was really hesitant to even twist the doorknob of the door, my heart was beating so fast as if I was in a marathon but with the ability of being so careless, I accidentally open the door without my willingness and my foot was moving by itself— kicking the bottom of the door —has made it to turn be wide opened.

Heck, it is a bedroom which was three times bigger than my bedroom at Jinhwan's house and I'm fucking sure that this room will probably fit us all— eight person altogether. I was in awe to see the decorations in the bedroom, it was really neat and tidy. I saw two swans with their beak met each others— making a love sign on the bed, just like the one I saw in every honeymoon suite on tv. I walked towards the bed which was a few steps away from where I was standing, before I totally froze on my feet as soon as I saw the words with rose petals on the bed. My eyes getting glassy as I stared blankly on the word, asking myself all over again: is this even for me? I couldn't believe what I just saw because I don't even know whether  is this for me or I was just mistakenly enter someone's house because there was no my name freaking anywhere!

Then my eyes spotted something tiny near the swans which make me to brave myself to take a look at it. It was a book. It was so small— it is just barely as big as my palm —and a little thick for a small book like that. My eyes kept on examining through the small book and once again, I accidentally opened it.

WHAT THE FUCK? Yerin, you are so screwup!

There was a ring that stuck in the middle of the book and I saw a familiar writing at the other side of it. It's Jinhwan's handwriting. Yes, I'm very positive about it.

'There's a window in this room. Look at outside and you will know.'

I exhaled most of my breath that I held in just now. I feel like my heart is going to explode anytime soon with the questions I had in my mind and the hope I'm having; all of these are all for me. But for the God's sake, why is this so mysterious?!?! I started to walk nervously to the window near the bed. Maybe there will be someone waiting for me down there. Okay, I'm cool.

I flicked away the white see-through-curtain and I saw someone were swimming in the pool. I know who it was; it's Jinhwan. Bringing the tiny book along with me, I ran downstairs straight to the swimming pool where he is at.

"Oppa!" I yelled on top of my lungs miles away. "What the fuck do you think you are doing right now? Was this the reason why you have been avoiding me lately?!" I ran towards the poolside, sitting there while my knees down were already in the water.

Jinhwan swam closer to me, his hands grabbing my bare knees in the water just to support himself. "I've told you that I don't want my babies have this bad habits of yours, didn't I?"

"Oppa.." I called out in a whiny tone before I pulled his face closer to mine, kissing him passionately on the lips, savouring the chlorine water from the pool. He smiled in the kiss before he pulled away, gently pecking on my nose.

"So, what's the answer, my lady?" He asked regarding to his propose earlier. Now I know that that was all for me which I'd hoping for all the time in the house before I pulled him again for another kiss, whispering, "Of course I would say yes, baby."

He was screaming with joy as he swim farther away from me, making some weird swimming styles in front of me before he came back to me and pulled me into the pool together with him. I screamed in shock when he did that and I'm now trying my best to cover up my revealing legs when the short skirt I wore were keep on floating on the water. Jinhwan could've seen what he shouldn't have when he is in the water, though. That could embarrass the shit out of me!

He were enjoying teasing me when I kept on whining for his action, but then he caught me and his arms were firmly hold on my wrist as he supporting me to get balance in the water. Honestly, I'm not a good swimmer in the first place. Our face just inches away and his face were about to go closer to mine before I blocked his face with my hand, showing off the ring I've wore secretly before he pulled into the pool earlier.

"Let's get married, jagiya," he whispered as if he was desperate to make me his wife.

"Will do, oppa. We can't marry in this pool though," I joked sarcastically before he burst into soft laughter, making my heart feel warm.

"I'm so sorry for abandoning you these days and not coming to your graduation ceremony this morning," he said quietly as he repositioned his arms on my waist when I felt myself slipping off from his grip.

I kissed him on the cheek, "It's alright, Jinhwan. I wasn't expect to be proposed on my big day though."

He pecked my lips again, smiling like an idiot. "Do you know how much relief I'm feeling right after when you accept my proposal?"

"You made me so mad, let alone the disappointment to see you weren't there to celebrate my graduation day. No offence," I said as I rolled my eyes with my finger kept on playing with his wet hair.

I swear to god, he looks so damn sexy with that sleeveless loose shirt on and it's barely revealed his not-so-toned-abs. I rested my forehead over his when he made me jumped on him, signalling me to wrap both of my legs around his waist. He smiled again and all over again, water dripping off from his hair making him blinking his eyes which I found it was so cute!

He kissed my cheeks and stare into my eyes. He kissed me again and keep doing the same thing before I opened my mouth, wanting to say something. "Don't you feel tired?"

He kissed me again but this time, he kissed my temple. "I'm not as long as you are here with me."

"But I'm freezing, babe."

He stared at me as if he just realized what I'm currently wearing before he pouted, "Can we stay like this a little bit longer?"

I sighed softly as I nodded my head, finding myself  immersed in his unstoppable kisses all over my face. I giggled and tried to broke the kiss but failed, when he quickly pulled me into a soft kiss. I swear if he is going to make out a little bit more after this, I will choke him into the water. I don't care.

Seconds later, he pulled away. "Saranghaeyo, Kang Yerin."

"Nado saranghae, Kim Jinhwan."

One last time before we got out of the water, I pulled him into another kisses.

-The End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 22 8
You, ParkChorim accidently fall in love to a man that ever make your life becomes bad.
8.4K 485 11
❝to the beginning where the end waits.❞
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
17.5K 620 18
An assistant will accidentally fall to her boss. Will her boss catch her?