Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Ups and...

By VeryYoungWriter

Meet A Kid Who Is Wimpy šŸ˜“<----- Right There When He Finds out he's been nominated for class clown his react... More

Monday
Tuesday

Wednesday

152 2 0
By VeryYoungWriter

And The Thing is that I feel like my parents and family members are robots if they are. How was I born like if robots can give what type of robot could in 2002. Because there robot catchphrase is The world revolves around you, If it doesn't I don't know what. Like there are these Reality TV Shows and they don't know there being filmed like how there's Got to be a script right? And Back To School I Have this Nerd his name is Bill and he's most likely to succeed and if I'm gonna be famous and he's gonna succeed then do they mean be a celebrity or I'm I gonna be a celebrity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...