Hoops •LaMelo Ball•

By melo_ball05

A LaMelo Ball Book ? More

Freshman Year
Lonzo. Freaking. Ball
Tell me something I dont know.
Clingy and annoying
Brown Paper Bags
"She beats her face to the gods."
"Imma just shut my mouth."
"Dont yell at me im sensitive!"
"Oh my god hes so cute! Imma cry!"
Woah dude
Maylee or Kelo?
Shut yo ass up
Just friends my ass
"It's lit"
"Hot hot hot"
A/n
Justin Thomas
"You got this!"
"Its Game time niggas!"
"Metro boomin."
Bad Bitch.
Party? On Sunday?
Heaven ?
The Kickball Way.
Growing up.
SideKick head ass.
Fight me.
"Tumbler couple x500."
like hannah baker.
Time to win .
One intresting night.
4 Sad pups.
Trouble in paradise?
"You F'd up.'
Nine whole months... wow
"Tragic."
"I didn't do anything!"
"UnBelievable"
Ex-Best friend drama.
twitter fights
JV games and air balls.
30k and a broken phone
Me and melo time
Savage.
Getting ready (1 of 4)
Fly High (2 of 4)
State baby (3 of 4)
Championships (4 of 4)

"Woah. Youre taller in person."

5.6K 120 113
By melo_ball05

LaMelo's P.O.V

"Y'all play to much." Gelo said to me and Eli. Me and Eli were messing with Gelo paying with his hair and his hair.

We are parked in Kaylees drive way.

"Bro Metri is thick as fuck." Eli said talking so Gelo.

I know Gelo has caught some feelings for Metri so it didn't surprise me when he got mad.

"So it's Kaylee." Eli said.

"Kaylee is what?" A voice said from the opening door.

"Woah." We all said at the same time.

They looked good. But Kaylee look amazing. She didn't have to much make up on. Only lip stuff and she did her eyebrows but thats a every day thing.

Her outfit was cold too. She had on a white cropped shirt with a burgundy bomber jacket and light washed ripped jeans. She had on her red velvet 11s too.

"Hello. Melo! scoot over." Metri said snapping me out of my trance.

I had to get out so they could pull up the seat and get in the 3rd row of the car. It took everything in me not to touch kaylees ass when she got in the car.

We got on the road and we played some music.

Our parents don't care if the songs cuss. Hell they don't even care if we cuss but i don't do it around them to much. Just out of respect.

"Hello?" I hear kaylee voice. "Yeah I'm going to the game why?"

Whoever she was talking to must be wondering where she's sitting at the game. She asked me where our seats were.

"If they do I'll wave at you?" She asked and then paused.

Now I'm wondering who she's talking to. Gelo is too cause he texted me asking who she was talking to.

I just told him that I didn't know and we just looked at each other with confused faces.

"Aight I got you." She said and hung up the phone.

"Metri. Guess what?" She said.

"You grew?" Metri asked being the sarcastic person she is.

"No idiot." Kaylee said. "That Toby kid called me."

Wtf! Me and Gelo looked at each other again.

That who you was just talking to?" Gelo asked.

"Yeah. He wanted me to wave at the camera if I got on it."

"Oh for real?" I asked pretending like I cared.

Well that's ... interesting.

My phone buzzes. It's telling me Kaylee just posted a picture. I have her post notifications on because she took my phone and turned them on. I just never turned them off.

I went to her page and saw that she just now this picture. It's of her looking dead in the camera with a straight face and she's pulling her lip down with her thumb nail showing her golds.

She hair is falling over her right eyebrow and eye.

Her caption was. 'Issa snack💦😻'

She so fine. I comment on her picture and said

'Issa girlfriend💍'

I need to make her mine soon.

:::::::

Kaylee P.O.V

"Melo take a picture of us." I said handing him my phone. "Get closer and put your back to the light."

I instructed him to do. Me and Metri need a picture cause we looked good. We knew it.

I got down in a squat and did the Kodak and Metri put one hand behind her hair and did the fish lips. She hitched on leg up leaning into her hip.

In the next picture It was an off guard the sun set was we behind us and it looked good.

"Take on with us kaylee." Gelo and Melo said.

I asked them what we were doing and Lavar said to put me on there shoulders.

I put my hands in the air with my palms facing the sky and crossed my legs.

"My turn." Metri said. "I'm tall to get on your shoulders so well just do a standing pose."

After that we went inside and and took our seats.

"Kaylee!" A voice said from behind me.

I turn around and all I see is stomach and slowly look up and I see that it's none other that THE Micheal Porter Jr.

What the actual fuck.

"You ain't tell me you was gonna be here." He said. "When you said you were going to a game I thought you was going to a soccer game or something.

"I didn't know until today. LaMelo, Liangeli and Lonzo ball invite me and Metri." I said.

He knows who Metri is cause we FaceTime once and she was with me.

"Hey Metri." He said.

"Hey Micheal." She said smiling big.

He was wearing the deep royal 12s with white jeans and a Odell Beckham Jr. jersey. He looks so good.

"Okay Micheal I see you. Them 12s cold." I said "you're even taller in person yo."

"You're shorter than I expected. But it cute."

"wassup Gelo." He said

"Wassup Mike. I ain't seen you in a lil minute." Gelo said actually looking happy to see him.

"Yeah me and the team are hear for a game." He said pointing to the group of boys up above us.

"Oh for real? Where? I'mma try and come." Gelo said.

Micheal texts him the address.

"Where y'all sitting?" He asked.

"Down there." Melo said his first words.

"Oh alright imma let y'all go then."

He gave me a hug that lasted longer then usual hugs. He lifted me off my feet... literally he bent down and stood back up and my feet were dangling.

"Don't leave without saying bye Kaylee." He said.

"Bye Metri." He said laughing. He knows Metri thought he was fine cause she was doing her hair when me and Micheal were on FaceTime and she was talking about how fine she thought he was.

She finally figured out I was on the phone with him and freaked out. From this point on every time we FaceTime and shes with me he says Hi or bye to her because he like to see her blush.

"Girl he so fine." She said still recovering. " light skin curly hair 6'10. Uh he perfect."

"I have 2 outta 3." Gelo said. "And I'm 6'6."

Was he dropping a hint? He put his arm around her and whispered something in her ear. I really want to know what it was because she started blushing harder than when Micheal hugged her.

"What's up with you and porter?" Eli asked.

"We just text. A lot." I said.

"Do you like him?"

"I don't know to be honest." I said looking around. LaMelo is in front of us harassing Gelo.

"Between me and you. I have feeling for hat blond headed dummy up there." I said pointing to Melo.

"I knew it. I knew it." Eli said jumping up and down like a idiot.

"Between me and you only." I said holding out my pinky. I know it's dumb but If you break my pinky promise you lose my trust.

Eli connects his pinky with mine. "Promise little dude."

"So you don't like porter or you do?"

"I cant have feeling for two people at the same time. That's just not me. But on the flip side Melo isn't catching any hints while Micheal is throwing them." I said confused. " I'll be like Melo that outfit is boyfriend material and he'll be like chill out you trippin."

"He's kinda stupid but you already knew that. He's also immature and doesn't know how to handle girls. But I know he likes you."

"You for real?" I said surprised.

"Even tho Melo seems to like everyone he's actually more shy. He's always around his friends and family so he loud for the most part but when he's around people he doesn't know he gets quiet." He said.

"I never noticed." I said.

"Give him sometime to realize he has feeling for you if he hasn't already."

"Got you." I said.

"But don't cut off all you're hoes for him cause it may take a while." He said laughing.

"What hoes?" I say innocently

"I see all those notifications on yo phone jitt. Don't play." He said.

We finally find out seats after forever and sit down. I'm sitting between Melo and Metri. Gelo is sitting on the other side of Metri and Eli is sitting beside Melo.

" can I take a picture of you all?" The lady who takes most of the chino hills picture.

"Yeah." Gelo said .

In the picture we all didn't smile. I positioned my mouth so you of course could see the golds.

"Y'all so ugly." Metri said laughing. Making us laugh.

The photographer showed us our pictures.

"Light skin squad." Gelo said. "Plus a dark skin."

"Shut up stupid." Eli said.

The lights dimmed down and the music got louder.

"Introducing the Long Beach saints!" The announcer said. And they went threw there line up and the announcer announced the starters.

"Now it's time to introduce our home team. The people we love so dearly! The UCLA Bruins!"

"Standing at 6'10 and 225 pounds Number 22! TJ Leaf!" Tj stands up and runs threw the tunnel and does the handshake with one of the players.

"Number 3! 6-1 and 185 Aaron Holliday!"

I tune out everyone else to be honest cause the announcer was getting out of hand with all the descriptive words.

"And last but definitely not least. You're favorite point guard. You're favorite freshman. He's 6'6 190 pounds. Lonzo ball!"

Me Metri and that ball family stand up and cheer for our boy. Lonzo looks in our direction and waves at us.

"It's tip off time." Said the announcer.

Everyone settled down and the whistle is blown.

Let's eat boys.

::::
So Micheal Porter Jr. Is hella fine in my opinion but LaMelo will always be my baby daddy.

It's weird cause ion usually like light skins like that. for me dark skins are where it's at but when I saw Melo I was like 'hella hearts eyes for this nigga.'

But y'all should follow me on my social medias:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 455 43
He was a sophomore basketball player, she was also a basketball player and she just moved to Cali from New Orleans. They both wanted to be the best...
489K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸
872K 15.7K 118
LaMelo Ball Imagines made by a black girl 🤎 This imagines book is completed but there is a second entitled "Lamelo Ball Imagines 2" Completed 04/2022
158K 2.6K 37
"you act as if I don't have feelings for you." "cause you never said anything bout it." ((Things happen fast in this book sometimes but there will be...