Rwby x male reader (curse of...

By LoneWolf9998

(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he g... More

A/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n
A/n
Chapter 17
Continue or end
Continue
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

6.6K 103 41
By LoneWolf9998

(Y/n) pov
We arrived to the dorm. Blake open her door and went in, I was about to leave until I heard the door open.

Blake: "Goodnight."
Me: "Sweet dreams."

She close the door, I left the building and head towards Ozpin's office. I go up the elevator, the doors open, letting me spot Ozpin sitting down his chair.

Ozpin: "(Y/n), what are you doing still up?"
Me: "I want to warn you about something, that might happened in the future."
Ozpin: "Really?"
Me: "Yes."
Ozpin: "What's going to happen?"
Me: "I can only tell you what will happen to Beacon...It will be in ruins, fire everywhere, a lot of students will be injured, and some will die. From what I can tell, an army of grim will attack and robots."
Ozpin: "Robots and grim?"
Me: "Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but you have to believe me."
Ozpin: "Alright then, is there anything else?"
Me: "That's all."
Ozpin: "Thank you for informing me about it."

I bow my head and left. I headed to straight to my cabin, took off my clothes, and directly to bed.

Me: I'll protect them, I will! Even if it kills me.

Timeskip
I was walking around Beacon to clear my head. I was heading to the fountain until I noticed someone I haven't seen in awhile, running towards me.

Sapphire: "(Y/N)!!!"

She tackled me to the ground, I look down to my chest and see Sapphire laying down on my chest.

Me: "W-What are you doing?"
Sapphire: "It has been so long! You coming tonight to play right!?"
Me: "No, sorry."
Sapphire: "What!? Why!?"
Me: "Because I have dance party tonight, sorry."
Sapphire: "It's fine."
Me: "Plus, the boss gave us a free day tonight."
Sapphire: "Oh, I didn't know."
Me: "He didn't call you?"
Sapphire: "More like He doesn't have my phone number."
Me: "Well then, now you know. Can you please get off me, it would look bad if someone saw us."
Sapphire: "Oh, sorry!"

She got off, and up. I got up and stretched my back.

Me: "That feels better."
Sapphire: "So, who you going with?"
Me: "I'm not sure yet."
Sapphire: "Well, I can go with you if you want."
Me: "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind."
Sapphire: "Ok then, bye bye."
Me: "Wait, I forgot to ask, what are you doing here?"
Sapphire: "I wanted to see you."

Her answer made my face red. I felt like I was blowing out steam.

Me: "Oh, well it was nice seeing you again."

She giggles, and leaves. I went back inside to class. When I reach Oobleck's class, I spotted team RWBY, and sit next to them.

Weiss: "Hey (Y/n), why are you all red?"
Me: "No reason..."
Ruby: "So (Y/n), who are you going with to the dance?"
Me: "Not sure, I can't really decide."
Yang: "You better ask soon, because you don't have a lot of time."

I sigh, wondering who to invite. My thoughts were interrupted by Oobleck who burst in through the door.

Oobleck: "Good morning class! Today we will keep talking about the great war!"
Me: Man, I can't decided who to bring. Even if I did, I still don't have an outfit. This sucks...

Timeskip
Everyone was almost ready for the dance, except for me. I didn't had anything for it. I stayed at my cabin, eating some chips in the kitchen, until I heard a knock on the door. I got up and went to open the door. It was Ruby, she was wearing a nice dark shade red like-wine dress.

Me: "Hey Ruby, what are you doing here?"
Ruby: "Looking for you."
Me: "But won't you be late for the dance?"
Ruby: "I don't really care since I'll just be near the snack table. Why aren't you dressed up?"
Me: "Oh, well I don't have anything to wear."
Ruby: "Oh, so are you're still not going?"
Me: "Shouldn't I dress up a bit more fancy?"
Ruby: "Just be who you are."
Me: "Alright, but don't wait up, I'll meet you there."
Ruby: "Bye-bye."

And she left, I close the door and went to my room. I open the closet to see what I can wear.

Me: I almost forgot, Weiss gave me some clothes the other day, that might look stylish. However, I won't look fancy. It will have to do I guess.

Timeskip
I lock the cabin and headed to the dance. I was wearing a navy blue long sleeve shirt, black jeans, a silver chain necklace, and some gray sneakers.

Me: "I hope I look good enough."

As I was arriving, I spotted Ruby outside alone. She waved at me, I walk over to her, and I noticed how beautiful she looks.

Me: "H-Hi."
Ruby: "Hey. You look nice."
Me: "Do I? It's nothing fancy."
Ruby: "At least you don't get to wear a dress."
Me: "...You look really nice..."
Ruby: "S-Stop it, you're just being modest."
Me: "You're right...You look beautiful."

When she heard that, her face couldn't be any more redder. She started stuttering alot, and shaking.

Ruby: "R-R-Really? Th-Th-Th-Thank you..."
Me: "Hehehehe, hey Ruby?"
Ruby: "Y-Y-Y-Yeah?"

I kiss her cheek, I stay there for awhile enjoying enjoying her scent, and smooth skin. I move back, ending the kiss. Ruby look like her brain got fried. Unexpectedly, she wrap her hands around my neck and head, pulling me in for a kiss. I was surprised, with my eyes wide open. I slowly close them, and wrap my arms around her waist. We finally broke the kiss after three minutes in heaven.

Me: "Wanna go in?"
Ruby: "Yeah..."

We held hands, and walk in together. It was a huge party, it was a full house. I went to a corner with Ruby, and chatted for awhile, until I saw Blake talking to a boy with blonde hair and a tail. I started feeling sick in my stomach.

Me: "Hey Ruby, who is that guy?"
Ruby: "Oh, you mean Sun? We met him a few days ago while you were gone."
Me: "Is that so?"
Ruby: "Are you ok? You look kind of pale."
Me: "I need some air."

I stormed off, leaving Ruby behind. I got outside, and sat down on a bench.
I clenched my hands on my chest.

Me: "What is this feeling? It feels horrible..."

Out of the nowhere came Yang, surprising me.

Yang: "Hello!"
Me: "Hey..."
Yang: "Ruby told me that you weren't feeling good. Are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah...My chest is bothering me that's all."
Yang: "Well, let me fix that for you."

She sits down next to me, rests her head on my shoulder, and started caressing my chest.

Me: "W-Wh-What are you doing?"
Yang: "I'm trying to make you feel better."
Me: "Well...I am feeling better."
Yang: "Good."

She kept doing that for a couple of minutes, until I finally felt better. We both got up and head towards the party. Yang stop me before we could enter. She turned me around and smashed her lip against mine. It felt so exciting, she started to lick my lip, and I gave her permission to enter. She push me against the door, I pull her in close by the waist. I fought for dominance, and I won. I put my tongue, causing her to moan a bit. We were doing this for a long time. We finally brake the kiss for some air, leaving a string of saliva.

Me: "Yang..."
Yang: "How was that?"
Me: "It was like an explosion of heat."
Yang: "I know what you mean...do you like me?"
Me: "I think I the word I use is...love."
Yang: "Me too...hey can you play a song for us?"
Me: "I don't know..."
Yang: "Come on! You sound really good, let the Beacon hear you."
Me: "Ok then, but I need my friends."
Yang: "I'll make an exception this time...you can call that blue hair girl."
Me: "Ok."

Timeskip
I was behind the building with Alex and Sapphire. Alex has the same clothes he uses at the show, and sapphire came like always but she fix her hair really well.

Me: "I'm glad you guys accepted my request."
Alex: "We're friends aren't we?"
Sapphire: "Yeah, that's right!"
Me: "You guys ready?!"
Alex and Sapphire: "Yeah!!!"

We fist pump into the air with excitement. We once again enter inside, the stage and the instruments are already set. I grab a microphone to get everyones attention.

Me: "Excuse me, may I have your attention? How you all doing? We decided to play a song for everyone here. I hope you all like it."

Some started cheering. I look at my friends and they all nodded at me.

Me: Alright, I can do this...We can do this, we always have. "Alright."

(Play song)
Me: "So hard to let go
And I still hear the sound
Of your voice singin' in my head
I can't surrender
'Cause the rope's slowly coming apart
But hangin' by a thread

It's gone on
For too long
And this is it

So take a look into my eyes one last time
So we never forget
The way we were before
When we came alive at the moment we met
This is still worth fighting
Still worth fighting for

A glass that's half empty
Won't wash away the mistakes
It only makes a mess
It's worth defending
A tiny glimpse of what it would take
To make us better yet

It's gone on
For too long
And this is it

So take a look into my eyes one last time
So we never forget
The way we were before
When we came alive at the moment we met
This is still worth fighting for
A love that wants to live
I'll give you all I've got to give
So let's try one last time
So we never forget
This is still worth fighting
Still worth fighting for

Now that we know just who we are
Now that we've finally come this far
I'm ready for one more battle scar
'Cause this is still worth fighting for

So take a look into my eyes one last time
So we never forget the way we were before
When we came alive at the moment we met
This is still worth fighting for
A love that wants to live
I'll give you all I've got to give
So let's try one last time
So we never forget
This is still worth fighting for
(I'm ready for one more battle scar)
This is still worth fighting for
(I'm ready for one more battle scar)
This is still worth fighting
We're still worth fighting for."

It was quiet, no one was moving.

Me: Fuck...What happened...?

The crowd went while out of nowhere. They were cheering and clapping. It was very loud, louder than show and service. Alex and Sapphire line up next to me, and we took a bow.

Alex: "Damn (Y/n), at this rate we'll get famous!"
Sapphire: "I'm fine with where we are!"
Me: "I hope we can keep playing together!"

We walk down the stage, getting surrounding by everybody in the room. Everyone ask for an autograph, and pictures.

Timeskip
It has been an hour, people try to get close to us, ask questions, and more. It was getting tiresome. Alex came in close and whispered into my ear.

Alex: "This is really getting annoying, do something!"
Sapphire: "I want this to stop!"
Me: I guess there's only one way.

I grab their arms, and black soulflames engulf our bodies. We turn into shadows and slip out of the building.
We appeared in the court yard, slowly the flames disappeared.

Alex: "Whoa...That was too weird..."
Sapphire: "M-M-My body, is still intact?!"
Me: "Yeah don't worry."
Sapphire: "Um, (Y/n)?"
Me: "Yeah?"
Sapphire: "What's that?"
Me: "What's what?"
Alex: "Dude, your neck...There's a black stripe surrounding your neck."
Me: "What?!"

(WHAT COULD IT BE?! THE WORLD MAY NVER KNOW... WRONG BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT, anyway I hope you like this chapter, sorry for any errors I just can't be bother. WOLF OOOOOUUUUUUUT!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 257 6
Meet Y/n Okkotsu, a 17 year old boy who watched his own childhood friend's death in front of him thus cursing to be by his side. Y/n lives alone sinc...
15.6K 213 25
Y/N has always been treated the same as any other Grimm a mindless monster which couldn't be further from the truth after the death of His Family he...
47.3K 529 34
He has no clue where he is, what he is doing, why he's there, who he is, or even talk, all he can remember is his name. what's our hero going to do?
52.1K 779 29
This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a random stranger, but didn't survive. But w...