suicide note [ ᴷᵀᴴ ⁺ ᴶᴶᴷ ] [#...

By jinyoung-ah

taehyung finds a suicide note on the subway, on the note it says it is to 'jeon jungkook.' completed may 15t... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
important!!
21
22
23 - 1/2
23 - 2/2
alternate ending
explanation

important

8.1K 335 61
By jinyoung-ah

hey,, i'm sorry if you thought i had updated, i haven't, but there's something i need to tell you.

this sunday, my cat got sick, and me and my mum went to the vet with him this morning and we don't know if he'll be able to make it, because the vet didn't fully know what the problem was. i don't want this to be too long, but if we don't see any changes in a weeks time, we'll have to let him go.

i don't want to explain everything in detail, i can just say that i've cried a lot today and i am exhausted, don't expect me to update. i might do it anyways in a few days maybe just bc i am like that, but just don't have expectations. there's so much going on and to simplify – i've never had such a connection with a cat (or any animal) before, and it probably sounds silly to those of you who don't know what i mean, but losing him will ruin me.

i'm sorry you have to wait, but i want to think about me and my own well-being first for once.

see you soon x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.5K 15
"Are you losing sleep because of it hyung?" taejin yoonmin completed on 5/10/2019
189K 10K 63
A shy person tried to cheer up the one he likes in the only way that he knows how. Leaving notes with doodles in his locker.
158K 5.5K 27
《~Where were you when my blood filled up the bathroom floor? Where were you Jeon Jungkook?~》- Jimin. -Angst
59.2K 2.5K 36
"I want ice cweam" ~ Kookie "Let's have some fun tonight ;)" ~JK "C-can i s-st-tay w-with you?" ~Jungkook "Leave me and Jungkook the fuck alone!" ~Je...