Player II: Accustomed To The...

By Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... More

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.One
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Five
Twenty.Six
‼️
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Two
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Seventeen

6K 354 166
By Love_Bri94

Christopher

I sat on the back of my couch and watched as decorators and caterers walked in and out my door for this party. To be honest I wanted to cancel this shit, I'm not in the mood to have a bunch of people in my face. I'd rather be in my room, in the dark, playing my game.

My relationship is really over.

Everything we went through was for nothing. Her coming back from D.C. was for nothing. Me trying to be a better man, was for nothing.

"Why you just sitting here, you should be getting ready for the party?" Lira said walking into the house with shopping bags.

I rolled my eyes while shaking my head. "What's all that?"

"I need options for tonight. You need to be upstairs getting dressed."

"I really don't know if I wanna have this housewarming. I'm not in the mood."

She sucked her teeth. "Why Chris? Because of your ex?! You dumped her, why the fuck are you sitting around so sad."

"Because that was the dumbest decision I've ever made."

"It's not, she's a liar, a gold digger, and you're better off without her."

She got some nerve calling somebody a gold digger.

"Today is going to be so fun and it's all about you. Let's get super drunk and have sex all night." She started kissing my neck. Crazy thing is I wasn't even feeling no type of way.

"I think Ima go get in the shower." I pushed her back and made my way upstairs.

After grabbing my towel I headed into the bathroom. I cut on the shower and sat on the counter. Unlocking my phone I went to Sabrina's contact and hit the phone button.

Even though things aren't the best between us, I still want her to be here tonight.

The phone rung and rung then went straight to her voicemail. I took a deep breath and leaned back on the mirror. I know she's tired of me. One minute I'm trying to be cool and the next I'm down her throat about something.

I guess I'm this way because I'm just hurt still. Like I wanna be with her, she's who my heart belongs to but then again I don't. My season starts soon and I'll be all over the country. So things are really going to be hard and I don't know if she can handle that.

Maybe Sabrina isn't cut out for this life. I know it's not something you adapt to over night though.

I just gotta let this image of us being together go. I'll just be single for a long ass time cause she's not somebody Ima get over anytime soon.

Taking a deep breath I climbed off the counter and started getting undressed, then I climbed into the shower. Guess I'll try to enjoy myself tonight. It'll keep my mind off of everything else.

Later On

After sitting in my room for a few hours once I got dressed, I finally came downstairs. Lira kept banging on my door too and I could tell she was drunk already.

It was fucking packed in here. A lot of these people I didn't even know but it seemed like Lira did. This party was her decision anyway.

When did I start being so nice to bitches like her??

I can already tell she's going to cause issues in my life. I think it's that fat ass that keeps me distracted.

"There you are!" She walked up to me with a dress on that showed every fucking thing. Some sparkly shit covered her ass, pussy and nipples but she might as well walked around this bitch naked. I'd kill Sabrina if she walked around like this.

Lira wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek a few times. The look on my people faces was priceless. Mijo came and pulled me away.

"Damn, Sabrina look different." He said.

"Nigga." I gave him a side eye.

"So when did this happened? I thought I'd be getting a wedding invitation for you and Bri soon, not seeing this." Trey said.

"Well sometimes you gotta upgrade your girl when you upgrade your life. That bitch is a peasant and deserves to stay where she is." Lira interrupted.

"Bitch I wasn't even talking to you, don't disrespect Bri like that." Trey cut into her.

Lira looked at me shocked, I turned my head the other way. Then she left.

"Man where you find this hoe?" Mijo asked.

"She's my realtor."

"So why did y'all break up? I know it had to be something serious." He said.

"That weak ass nigga from her school, then shit just got complicated."

"Did they get complicated? Or did you make them complicated?" Trey asked.

I just stared at him and Mijo, then they looked at each other.

"Man if you don't go to that girl and fix this bullshit. Maybe y'all just need a vacation, I know you got some time off coming up before the season starts. Book y'all flight, get everything situated. That new bitch you fucking with got gold digger written on her forehead." Trey said.

"She got her own money she don't need mine. Her own mansion and everything." I stated.

"If she had her own shit she wouldn't be here constantly. She might not even be a real, real estate agent. This house might not even be legally be yours." Mijo added.

I had to do a double take on that one cause the shit might be true.

"Well look who just walked through the door!" Trey said, staring at the front of the house. I turned my head in that direction and saw Sabrina and Tiara walking in. Sabrina looked like she didn't want to be here and Tiara forcing her.

I just bit my lip as I stared at her in this strapless, lowcut pink dress. The bottom just hugged her thighs. Red bottoms on her feet. Her hair was straight, with a part on the side. Not too much make up, just how I like.

She never has to over do shit and she still stands out. That's what I love about her.

"Damn nigga, take a picture. It'll last longer." Trey said interrupting my thoughts.

I looked at him like shut up.

"You gone speak?" Mijo asked me.

"Yeah, later." I took a big sip of my drink and walked away. I watched as she glanced around. She looked so uncomfortable, constantly fixing the top of her dress, or fixing her hair.

"Why is she here?" Liras annoying ass voice spoke in my ear.

"I invited her. Don't start nothing either."

She smirked and walked away. I gotta cut that bitch off.

Sabrina

I stood in the kitchen sipping from a red cup that Mijo gave me. I was all alone because Tiara wanted to go smoke with them. If only I wasn't trying to find a new job I'd be right out there.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm here. Chris has walked past me a billion times and hasn't spoke. I let Tiara talk me into believing that we could probably find some common ground and at least be friends. But it's hard being just friends with somebody you're in love with.

So many nights I've wanted to call him and just tell him come by, let's sit down and talk but shit isn't that easy with Chris. You say one thing wrong and he goes off like a firecracker.

I really don't have a choice but to move on, at this point.

Lira half dressed ass, walking around like this her kingdom, like she's Queen of this castle.

Ugh.

Somebody bumped my shoulder hard, almost causing me to spill this Hennessy on my dress. I looked up and of course it was her.

"Bitch watch where you going!" I yelled.

"Don't be in my way next time." She smirked and walked away.

I closed my eyes while shaking my head. When I opened them Chris was standing right in front of me, with a confused look on his face.

"You good?" He asked.

"I'm going to kill Lira."

"Don't pay her any attention."

I looked him up and down. He really looked good. I think he noticed I was enjoying the view.

"I didn't think you would come tonight." He said.

"Tiara dragged me out the house. I planned on laying in bed all night."

"I guess nobody can break you from being a homebody huh?"

"Nope." I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you came." He stepped closer to me. His cologne ran up my nose, causing goosebumps to pop up. "You look really beautiful tonight."

"Thanks. You look nice as well."

He flashed that smile. He bent down to my ear. "I really want us to sit down and talk Sabrina. I can't stay mad at you forever and I miss you." His hand gently sat on my lower back. My hormones started jumping all over the place.

I think it's the liquor.

"I want the same thing."

"Good." He stepped back. We just stared at each other for a long time. It got awkward after a while so I looked down at my feet, while pushing my hair behind my ear.

Chris pinched my chin. "I'll catch up with you later. I gotta go mingle some more. Stay close."

I nodded.

As soon as he turned to walk away, a full glass of champagne was splashed all over me.

I loudly groaned.

Chris head quickly snapped back in my direction. "LIRA, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I didn't even know that bitch was in here.

"She was in my way." She said like she didn't give a fuck.

"Oh naw, I'm about to kill this bitch!" I grabbed a Dom Perignon bottle and got ready to hit her but Chris grabbed me, pushed me into a corner, pressing his body on mine so I wouldn't get away. He knew EXACTLY what that bitch was about to get.

"It ain't even worth it Bri." He kept telling me.

"BITCH I SHOULD KILL YO STUPID ASS!" I yelled over his shoulder.

"Sabrina calm down." He took the bottle away from me.

"I'm not doing shit! Why the fuck would she spill that drink on me."

"Cause she stupid! That's why. We can go upstairs and get you cleaned up."

"No Chris, I wanna go home. This is some straight up bullshit! I'm all sticky, my fucking dress is ruined! UGGGGH! I wanna leave."

"I'm not letting you leave. Come on I got some of your things upstairs."

I just looked up at him.

"Please Sabrina."

I took a deep breath and leaned my head back. I felt his lips brush on my neck, causing me to gasp and grip on to his side.

"Come on." He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me to the stairs.

"Yeah nigga! Get yo girl back!" Trey drunk ass yelled.

We both laughed as we went upstairs.

When we got to his room he sat me on the bed and disappeared into the closet. Eventually he came back with a  towel and a panty and bra set of mine.

I looked up at him confused. Why did he still have this?

"I grabbed it out your drawer by mistake." He said. I guess he knew what I was thinking.

"You thought it was yours?"

"Yeah."

We laughed. He grabbed my legs and took my shoes off. Then grabbed my hand, standing me up. He pulled my hair over to one side then unzipped my dress. I held onto the front and stepped back.

"Thanks Chris." I grabbed the stuff he brought me.

"No problem. I gotta go take care of some shit downstairs, I'll be back."

I nodded then walked into the bathroom.

Hopefully things get better from here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.2K 42
Nicki and her crew are on the move again. Yet this time they are in college and have their own careers and start to have to be on their own. Not ever...
3.9K 50 27
Julia doesn't know who Chris is, although her sister does and gets tickets to his concert. What happens when he comments on her page? Read to find out
623K 20.7K 84
****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your bed, your bed of lies And I knew better t...