Not A Damsel in Distress

By WriterAnisha_2307

Previously titled as Arrogant's Smart Wife. ..... Abandoned on the next day of Marriage, Kavya is forced to l... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love
Part 66: The Raichands'
Bonus Part 1: Honeymoon Preparation
Bonus Part 2: Honeymoon - 1
Bonus Part 3: Honeymoon - 2

Chapter Thirty Eight

33.2K 2K 425
By WriterAnisha_2307

Kavya's Room

Kavya takes a deep breath to compose herself after hearing a knock as she knew it's Armaan.

After crying in the bathtub, she had decided to not fall weak and show her emotions to him. She can't trust him and allow to play with her heart once again.

Her tattoo was covered again with makeup along with her precious scars and the decision to maintain a distance with him, evident in her eyes.

Another knock grabs Kavya's attention and she moves to open the door. She finds Armaan standing in a black slim fit shawl collar tuxedo suit with white shirt and black shimmery bow. His hair is styled with gel and a strong woody cologne lingers around him.

But Kavya's eyes remain blank and she informs, "Just one minute, I have to wear my jewellery, then I will be ready."

However Armaan's fails to notice her eyes and utter a word, as he stares at his gorgeous wife, dressed in a gold glitter open back halter top with a black flowing solid silk skirt. Her hair are loosely curled from the ends and her natural makeup paired with golden smokey eyes and red matte lipstick gives her a divine look.

Kavya turns around on her gold glitter peep toe platform pumps, flipping her hair in the process and allowing him to have a good view of her bare back.

She makes her way towards the dressing table to grab her black gold-tone soft diamond drop clip earrings. She tucks them in her ears, showing off her golden french manicure nails and the golden watch sparkling around her left wrist. Then she takes her oversize golden floral ring and slides in the ring finger of her right hand.

Armaan keeps gawking at Kavya, who is oblivious of her husband's intense gaze on her. She gives a final look in the mirror, when he shuts the door in his absent-minded state and starts walking towards her.

Before he can reach her, she asks, breaking his trance, "I hope, we are not late. I slept for some time, so I couldn't be ready on time."

Armaan halts at his spot, realising his actions and lowers his gaze. He pinches the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath, composing himself.

He lifts his gaze to find Kavya staring at him with a frown and asks, "Are we too late?"

Armaan shakes his head and answers in a low voice, "No we-" he halts to clear his throat and continues, "We are not."

Kavya nods and walks closer to stand at two feet distance from him. She decides to act normal as earlier, so he doesn't see her emotions.

She hesitates before beginning, "Umm....I couldn't wish you earlier so-"

She forwards her hand and wishes with a forced smile, "Congratulations for the project."

Armaan's eyes brighten up with her gesture and his lips curl up to a smile. He starts moving towards Kavya, maintaining the eye-contact. Though he doesn't stop when he reaches in front of her, making her Kavya frown and takes her hand back. He keeps moving closer and wraps his arms around her petite figure, engulfing her in his strong embrace.

Kavya's eye widens and hands clenches into fists in shock with the sudden hug.

Armaan breathes in her vanilla fragrance and responds in a low breathy voice, "Thank you, Kavya."

Kavya stays frozen in his arms and he tightens the hug, before continuing with a smile, "You know, this is the first time I have someone with whom I am celebrating my achievement. I know, you are angry and haven't forgiven me. But you accompanied me today, I can't thank you enough, Kavya."

Kavya's shock and confusion subsides as she senses the loneliness in his words. She fails to stop herself from wrapping her arms around him to provide comfort, widening his smile.

Her hidden emotions were again pushing the barriers to show an appearance, but she didn't care and wanted to assure him, he has her now and he will have her whenever he needs. Her betraying arms tighten the hug as she fails to voice out her emotions.

However, Armaan doesn't bother with her silence and slowly breaks the hug. Kavya blinks away her tears and stares in his twinkling eyes. She notices a smile on his face and couldn't stop herself from smiling back.

They keep staring in each other's eyes, but their moment is disturbed by Rihan's message, which informs, Veer is asking about them. Armaan replies they are coming and stuffs his phone back in the pocket.

Gazing Kavya, he forwards his hand, silently asking for her and she slowly places her hand over his. He holds her hand in a firm grip and they walk towards the exit.

Ball Room

Armaan and Kavya enter the ball room with their arms linked together. They find the room decorated in white and golden theme. White light balls are hanging from the ceiling and artificial golden flower bouquet are placed everywhere giving an elegant look.

Some businessman are standing at the middle, engrossed in a serious conversation. Whereas others are sitting at the right on the chair covered with white satin cloth, surrounding the round table covered with beige color satin cloth.

Armaan locates Rihan and Veer talking in the center and starts walking towards them with Kavya. She frowns, locating the orchestra at the left side with a few couples dancing to the slow beats.

She whispers, "Dance and music in such party?"

He whispers back, "That is Veer's style to party, he can live without food, but not without music and dance."

Kavya chuckles at his words, but soon composes herself and maintains a gentle smile, as they walk closer to the spot where Veer and Rihan are standing.

Rihan grins, gazing at their linked arms and winks at Armaan teasingly. But he glares​, gesturing at Kavya through eyes and Rihan nods with an assuring smile. She withdraws her hand from Armaan's arm, as they exchange greetings with Veer.

Then Veer calls for the microphone and champagne bottle, after taking Armaan's approval. They walk towards the stage and Kavya chooses to stand with Rihan, not willing to gain attention during their announcement. Rihan offers her a glass of wine from a waiter nearby and she accepts with a thankful nod.

At the stage, Veer grabs the microphone and speaks with Armaan besides, "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen​."

His words earn everyone's attention and he continues, "Today is an important day as the Rajput Industries and Raichand Group of Companies have once again joined hands for a venture."

Everyone claps with a smile and Veer states, "Previously, due to a tragic mishap, we had to break the contract. The project, which was mine and Armaan's dream was put on hold."

He wraps his arm around Armaan's shoulder, who smiles at him and he continues, "But this man here, reversed the situation within two months and made me walk back in his office with the same project. He proved to me and everyone, that Armaan Raichand is a winner, a fighter, a genius who is capable to run a business empire alone. He proved, no hurdle can stop him from achieving his desired goals."

Kavya couldn't stop herself from clapping with everyone and smile with pride, evident in her eyes after hearing praises for her husband. She watches Armaan's smile widening as everyone continue to clap and her own lips curl further upwards.

Her reaction didn't go unnoticed by Rihan, who smiles and thinks, 'Glad to know, at least the businessman in Armaan has successfully impressed her. However, the husband side has a LONG way to go.'

Meanwhile in stage, Veer continues, "I am so happy to join hands with Armaan again and I wish, our venture gives us the desired results and we continue to work together forever and ever."

Everyone claps again, increasing Veer and Armaan's joy and Veer grabs the champagne bottle from the waiter.

He speaks on the microphone, "And this is for our new beginning."

Veer hands the microphone to the waiter and pops the champagne, making the crowd cheer and clap for them, including Kavya and Rihan. Veer pours the champagne in two glasses and forwards one to Armaan. They raise their glasses in air to toast for embarking their new professional relationship. Then they take a sip and soon everyone starts moving ahead to wish them.

Though Armaan's eyes shift to Kavya and he finds her looking at him with a smile. He smiles back and gestures her to join him, but she denies, gesturing to not worry about her and carry on.

She excuses herself from Rihan, who had started a conversation with Veer's employees and joins the women present in the party. She recognises a few of them through her father's business parties she had attended and decides to join them.

Armaan allows her to roam freely, instead of asking her to stick to him and gets engrossed in the conversation with the businessmen.

The party goes smoothly, more couples start dancing and Kavya interacts with the women's​ group, whereas Armaan and Rihan were busy with the businessmen.

Though Kavya fails to mingle with the ladies, as their topics of discussion were fashion, brands and holiday spots, which never excited​ her.

She excuses herself to grab a drink and moves toward the bar, only to be stopped by Veer, who observes her expressions.

Veer asks with a teasing grin, "Is my special guest feeling bored without her husband?"

Kavya smiles awkwardly and explains, "No, I am just not habitual to such parties."

Veer states with an amused smile, "Really, I thought Mr. Kapoor's daughter might have attended many parties."

Kavya specifies, "Only the important ones."

Veer nods in response and gazes Kavya from top to bottom, making her self-conscious.

He compliments her, "Well I must say, you look gorgeous."

Kavya's smile drops and she lowers her gaze feeling uncomfortable, which makes him laugh. She frowns at his reaction and watches him grabbing two glasses of wine from the waiter standing at a small distance​.

Veer apologies, offering a glass, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Kavya accepts the glass and Veer explains after taking a sip from his glass, "I complimented you, out of my habit. It makes women happy and that makes their husbands or dates happier. So it's kind of a technique to maintain good business relations."

She nods in understanding and Veer continues, "But it makes Sonam, my wife angry, obviously which wife would accept watching her husband complimenting some other woman."

Kavya smiles at his words and comments, "I won't blame her. No woman can tolerate her man even seeing other woman, complimenting is a far step."

She takes a sip from her glass and Veer shares after a chuckle, "I agree with you, plus Sonam is a doctor, so these business talks, parties and so-called techniques doesn't go well with her. Just like you, even she wonders around feeling bored in such parties."

Kavya smiles shyly at his words and Veer continues, "I wish she could have come here, then you both would have given good company to each other."

Veer leans closer and informs in a low voice, "But she is pregnant, so her mood swings didn't allow her to accompany me today."

Kavya smiles at the information and wishes, "Congratulations."

He replies with a grin, "Thank you and you know, why I got just a bouquet in the afternoon to wish you and Armaan?"

Kavya shakes her head in negative, feeling comfortable to chat with him and Veer answers, "Because I wanted to give the special wedding gift, when I have Sonam by my side and the reason why I couldn't attend your wedding was her pregnancy. She was in her 5th month, so doctor denied to travel and I didn't feel right to leave her alone in this condition for even a short duration. So I skipped."

Kavya notices a spark of happiness in Veer's eyes, whenever he mentions Sonam's name and couldn't stop herself from asking a question, "You both had a love marriage?"

Veer nods with a grin and removes his phone from his blazer pocket to show his screensaver to Kavya.

He confesses, "This is Sonam, my friend from the age of 3, my love from the age of 15 and my wife from the age of 25. She is my everything."

Kavya gazes a picture of Veer and Sonam from their wedding day. She smiles, witnessing the smiles on their faces, as they share an eye-lock during the wedding ritual.

Kavya compliments, "It's a beautiful picture and Sonam is beautiful as well."

Veer smiles, keeping his phone back and complains playfully, "Definitely she is, though nowadays her mood swings are terrifying. You know she wakes me sharp at 3 am for food."

Kavya raises her eyebrows in surprise and Veer specifies dramatically, "Sharp 3 am, not a minute early or late, and that too DAILY. Could you believe that?"

He rolls his eyes, making Kavya giggle and continues, "And you know, she will not demand any normal food, which you have ready in your kitchen. She will ask for odd and unimaginable combination or so flavourful dishes, which either takes time to prepare or get at midnight. But she will not listen, if I take a minute extra. I mean come on, how do you expect me to prepare lasagna within 15 minutes at 3 am, when I am half asleep?"

Kavya laughs loudly at his dramatic complains, which grabs Armaan's attention, who was standing at a short distance with a group of businessmen. He watches Kavya laughing continuously and Veer talking, while making different types of funny faces.

Though, he couldn't hear a word because of the music and people chatting around.

Kavya composes herself, before saying, "You can't blame her for such demands, it's her hormones, which makes her impatient and demanding."

Veer responds, "I agree and I try my best to fulfill her demands, though they are increasing on daily basis. You know, when she is normal, she tells me, I have tolerated your madness for 22 years, now you tolerate mine."

She agrees, "Well she has a point."

Veer rolls his eyes and states, "Yeah yeah I know. But sometimes I feel, she is purposely troubling me, I mean, how can she be so childish."

Kavya explains, "No Veer, it happens, pregnant woman can be childish and demanding. Yeah, if she is planning a revenge, then I won't comment anything."

Armaan clenches the glass of whiskey in his hand, witnessing the comfort level between Kavya and Veer. The businessmen kept discussing about market condition, but he was least bothered, as his entire attention is grabbed by his wife, who is continuously smiling and talking with Veer.

Veer remembers something and informs, "Oh I forgot. You remember I just mentioned about the special gift."

Kavya nods to confirm and Veer states, "So you and Armaan have to come at my Mansion for dinner on Sunday."

She opens her mouth to speak, only to stop by his words, "No, I am not hearing any excuses because it's Sonam's wish as well. So, you and Armaan have to come, or else, she will demand to eat a barbecue grilled Veer at 3 am on Sunday."

Kavya giggles at his words, making Armaan frown and tighten his grip on the glass. He attempts to concentrate on their conversation, but the other sounds doesn't allow him to listen to them.

Kavya stops giggling and couldn't convince her heart to deny to his offer, so she agrees, "Ok, I and Armaan will come."

Veer grins and grabs her free hand in his hold and states dramatically, "Oh your highness, I am highly touched by your acceptance and I will be overwhelmed with happiness, when you and your husband will visit my insignificant home, making it worth living."

Kavya giggles uncontrollable at his dramatic statement and Veer too joins her, though he doesn't leave her hand.

Anger rises in Armaan, witnessing Kavya's ​hand held by Veer and hearing their continuous giggles. His eyes glared at their connected hands, feeling an urge to pull them apart.

But Armaan closes his eyes to control his anger. He is connected with Veer from a long time and knew he doesn't have a wrong intention. Veer loves his wife beyond imagination and has seen him chatting in similar way with other females in previous events. Their conversation and holding hands is just a friendly gesture.

Plus, he even knew Kavya, that she will never entertain such behaviour from anyone. Though their loud giggles didn't allow him to calm down and he clenches his fist tightly in anger.

Unable to control himself, he opens his eyes and excuses himself from the group of businessmen. Armaan makes his way towards Veer and Kavya, staring at their laughing faces, then at their connected hands.

Kavya withdraws her hand from Veer's hold and states, "You are too funny. I am sure Sonam would-"

She stops, feeling an arm wrap around her waist and pulled towards her right. A familiar woody fragrance hits her nostrils and she knew who the owner of the hand is.

Kavya turns to face Armaan, who forces a fake smile at Veer, while asking, "Is there some interesting conversation happening here?"

Armaan turns to meet Kavya's gaze and tightens his grip around her waist, drawing her more closer. She notices a hint of anger in his eyes with a fake smile, but fails to understand the reason.

Armaan shifts his gaze back to Veer and raises his eyebrows, demanding an answer to his question, who informs, "Oh, we were just talking about Sonam and her terrifying mood swings."

Armaan nods, sensing the truth in his eyes and relaxes, while Veer informs, "And I invited Kavya and you for dinner on Sunday at my place, for which your wife has agreed. So, you are not making any excuses."

Veer gives Armaan a warning look, making him roll his eyes and nod in approval.

Veer shifts his gaze to Kavya to complain playfully, "You know, your husband hates informal meets. I had kept a party to announce Sonam's pregnancy and invited him. But he just denied on my face and said, what will I do there, it's an informal party and no one will talk about business."

Kavya giggles at his words, making Armaan smile and he turns to face Veer to order, "I am coming on Sunday, now stop complaining like a brat."

Veer chuckles at his words and Kavya takes the last sip from her wine glass. She glances around to find a waiter for getting rid of the empty glass, but Armaan grabs the glass from her hand and locates a waiter nearby. He hands him the empty one and takes another glass.

Kavya whispers with a smile, when he gave her the glass of wine, "Thank you."

Armaan smiles back and keeps staring at her. Veer smirks witnessing the eye-lock and decides to tease them with his earlier observation on the couple.

Veer composes himself and states in a serious tone, "You know Armaan-"

His voice breaks their small eye-lock and Armaan shifts his gaze to Veer, whereas Kavya lowers her gaze, taking a sip from her glass.

Veer continues, "Sonam and I are childhood sweethearts. She has witnessed my every success and achievement. She appreciates me genuinely and feels proud of who I am today. BUT-"

Armaan frowns and Veer complains with fake sadness, "But she never looks at me with the same amount of affection and pride in her eyes, as Kavya was looking at you, when you were signing the contract."

Kavya chokes on her wine, making Veer laugh at her reaction and Armaan's eyes widen in shock.

Veer teases playfully, "I caught you staring at your husband."

She lowers her gaze, sensing Armaan's intense gaze on her and bites her lower lip.

Veer teases her further, "And I even saw, how much you were clapping when I was praising your husband."

She closes her eyes, feeling Armaan lean towards her to whisper, "Is that true?"

Kavya keeps her gaze lowered, playing with the rim of her glass and presses her lips together as her heartbeat raises.

Veer chuckles at her silence and informs Armaan, "I can provide you with a video footage of the surveillance camera fitted in the conference room and the photographers roaming here."

Kavya shifts her gaze at Veer in horror and Armaan feels her physically tensing under his touch. He slowly caresses her waist in a soothing way with the same arm, which is wrapped around her and she shifts her gaze to him, who reads the truth in her eyes and smiles at her.

Armaan turns to face Veer and states, "I don't need a video footage or photograph to know how MY wife looks at me."

Veer smirks and Armaan keeps caressing her waist to relax her. Though the way he kept touching her, only increased her heartbeats and she takes a sip of the wine to calm herself.

A businessman interrupts Veer's next word, who congratulates him and Armaan for the project and stands to have a small chat regarding the same.

Kavya takes the opportunity to escape, only to be stopped by Armaan, who tightens his grip around her waist.

She stares at him in confusion and he whispers, "Stay with me."

Kavya couldn't deny to his words and nods in response, making Armaan smile. He resumes to talk with Veer and the businessman, while she drinks her wine.

While talking, Armaan again starts caressing her waist, making her freeze at her spot. She stares at him in shock, who is facing the men and finds them engrossed in a serious business conversation. She lowers her gaze and takes a sip from her wine to calm her increasing heartbeats.

Armaan watches her from the corner of his eye and fails to understand his own actions. He knew, Kavya is uncomfortable with him, yet he was touching her inappropriately.

But something in his senses tells him, there is nothing wrong in touching his own wife and he feels his lips curling up to a smile when Kavya didn't step away from him. So, he continues to caresses her waist and suddenly his thumb touches her bare back in the process, which is covered by her long luscious hairs.

He feels her shiver with his touch on her skin, which gives him courage to moves his hand and make circles on her bare back. All his rational thoughts seems to vanish as his fingers discover the smooth skin of his wife further. It replays the memory of the time when Kavya touched his chest to bug him as he experiences similar feeling on touching her.

While on the other hand, Kavya was shivering from touch and clenches her fist to control her quickening breathes. She knew, she has to make a distance from him, she has to stop herself from falling for him again, she has to stop herself from hurting again.

But the longing to be held by her husband, by the love of her life seem to overpower her senses. Her heart has been craving for his touch since the wedding night when she hugged him last.

Though Kavya had to remain strong for her own safety and composes herself before turning to face him. She finds him silently listening to other's conversation, however in reality, his entire attention is captured by his wife.

Kavya whispers, "Armaan stop."

Armaan faces her and leans towards her ear to whisper, "What if, I can't?"

Kavya inhales deeply and shivers, as his touch and hot breath hitting her ear, creates​ a havoc in her senses. She meets his intense gaze, when he shifts back to face her and they stare in each other's eyes as his fingers continue to work the magic on her skin.

The businessman excuses himself and Veer turns to witness the eye-lock of the couple. He smirks, as a thought enters his mind and he walks towards the orchestra.

He grabs a microphone to announce, "Ladies and Gentlemen."

This breaks Armaan and Kavya's eye-lock and he halts his actions, but doesn't withdraw his hand from her back. They turn to look at Veer.

He confesses in microphone with a sad pout, "I am missing my lovely wife."

Everyone in the crowd smile or chuckles at his words and some even respond with an aww.

Veer speaks with a smile, "And seeing so many couples, drown in love, I am missing her even more. I wish, I could dance with her now. Unfortunately she couldn't accompany me today, but-"

Everyone waits eagerly to hear further and Veer scolds playfully, "Why are others not dancing, when they have their life partners with them."

Everyone smiles​ at his words and Veer requests, "I would request everyone to come here and dance with their partners. Please."

Veer turns to face the orchestra and orders, "A romantic music for the couples and please dim the lights. Let's give the lovely couples a lovely atmosphere."

The waiter dims the light of the dance floor and Veer walks towards Armaan and Kavya, who are still standing at their spot and drags them towards the dance floor, ignoring their protest and discomfort.

Rihan smiles, watching them from a distance, where he was involved in a conversation with other businessman.

He thinks, 'Veer has unintentionally helped Armaan.'

Kavya and Armaan reach the dance floor and Veer encourages them, "Have fun."

He moves back to drag other couples to the dance floor and the musicians start playing a soft music.

All the couples instantly start dancing, while Armaan and Kavya stand at the floor awkwardly.

But soon Armaan asks for Kavya's hand, making her face him and she unhesitatingly places her hand over his. He moves closer, wrapping his other hand around her waist and pulls her closer. She places her other hand over his shoulder and he held her hand in a firm grip, without breaking the eye-lock.

The singer sings a romantic song, however Kavya and Armaan hardly pay any attention to him as they drown in each other's eyes.

Armaan digs his fingers in her back, making Kavya clench his hand and lower her gaze. He pulls her closer to make her face him and starts dancing to the slow beats. They together move left and back, maintaining the eye-lock, then move right and forward, completing a round.

He fails to control himself and moves his hand to draw random circles on her bare back, making her breath hitch and lower her gaze. But soon Armaan leaves her waist to twirl her on the beats of the music.

Kavya feels a wave of disappointment engulf her heart on the loss of skin contact, but she takes a deep breath to get a grip on her emotions. She had to remain strong, though his proximity was making it difficult and before she can compose herself, Armaan stops her steps to make her back face his front.

He pulls her closer to his body and leans forward, holding her both hand in front of her. His chin on her shoulder and she shivers due to the proximity.

Armaan couldn't help but inhale her fragrance and nuzzle his nose in her hair. He closes his eyes in trance and makes Kavya sway left and right to the beat of the music.

Then he leaves her hand and twirls her twice, making her turn her neck multiple times to face him. He stops and pulls her closer with force, making their fronts touch and causing a low gasp to escape her red lips.

Armaan wraps one hand around her waist and Kavya places her hand over his shoulder. They hold their other hand in a firm grip and their eyes meet in an intense eye-lock. They dance in the same position towards left, back, right and ahead with the beats of the music.

He leaves her waist and twirls Kavya four times, admiring the sight of his wife, who kept turning her neck to look into his eyes. He helps her by stopping, when Kavya reaches at an arm's distance and they share an eye-lock in the same position.

Armaan pulls her closer and wraps his arm around her waist. He takes her hand, which he was holding and places over his shoulder. Kavya continues to stare in his eyes and he places her other hand on his shoulder and wraps his other hand around her waist, pulling her closer. Kavya connects her hands​ behind Armaan's neck and stares in his eyes.

They continue to sway from left to right in the same position with the beats of the music, forgetting their surroundings and music in the background.

Unable to control himself, Armaan leans towards her ear and whispers, "Kavya, I know you need time to forgive me and I promised to wait."

Kavya frowns at his words and he continues, "But I don't know why, I am losing patience and this wait is killing me."

Armaan digs his fingers in her waist and confesses, "I hate when you avoid me, I hate when you cry, I hate when you see me with pain and hurt in your eyes. I can't take it anymore, Kavya. Please forgive me."

Kavya closes her eyes and presses her lips to control the rush of emotions developing in her senses due to his words. She was falling weak, irrespective of convincing herself to remain strong and not trust him.

She closes her eyes to compose herself and Armaan continues to whisper, "I am sorry. I know, I was wrong, I have hurt you, maybe you can't forget that time and it will remain as a nightmare in your heart. But please give me one chance, I will never disappoint you again. I promise."

Armaan lifts his face to meet her gaze and finds her eyes closed. He leans forward, joining their foreheads, making Kavya's​ heart skips a beat at their growing proximity and takes few deep breathes to calm the havoc in her senses.

He pleads, "Kavya please."

Kavya opens her eyes and a lone tear escapes her eyes. She takes a deep breath and slides her both hands towards Armaan's chest to give it a light push.

Armaan frowns at her action and shifts back to face Kavya to notice tears, forming in her eyes.

He whispers with concern, "Kavya-"

She interrupts, "I want to go home."

Armaan frowns in confusion and Kavya orders with teary eyes, "Now."

He continues to stare in her eyes, which are mirroring the pain, he has in his eyes now.

************

That's all for now.....will update next part as soon as possible.....hope you liked this part, do give your reviews...till then Keep Smiling and Take Care

My contact details:

Wattpad Profile - @WriterAnisha_2307
Email- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Hangout- sweetyanisha2307@gmail.com
Facebook - Anisha (Link - https://www.facebook.com/worldofanisha)
Twitter - worldofanisha
Instagram- Anisha_23_07

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Swetha Natrajan❀️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...
191K 12.2K 44
The most sacred words for the couple getting married should have been, "I now pronounce you husband and wife." It wasn't for them, though. All it too...
2.4M 156K 69
𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 π‘²π’‚π’”π’‰π’šπ’‚π’‘,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...
8.6K 420 23
"Kavya, my soul exists to love you." He whispered to himself, not to wake her up. His beautiful beautiful woman softly groaned in her sleep and all h...