yandere levi x reader (update...

Von Kataime

This is an updated version of my first completed yandere story. After four years my writing has significantly... Mehr

Rules

Tick tock

411 20 9
Von Kataime

A/N Well here we go the first chapter of my updated version of my yander! hope you enjoy!

Tick tock tick tock

The clock mocks you as you run down the hallway of head quarters looking for anywhere to hide. Your body stiffened as you heard the steps behind you go slow and then fasten behind you. You had no idea what fate laid ahead of you, but you knew if you didn't escape soon your whole world would come to a halt.

"(Y/n)" your superior coed evilly with a devilish laugh. "Do not run for you only make this harder on yourself."

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

That damn clock ticked faster as you found yourself in the boys dorm. You looked around the room as your heart began to beat even faster. You just needed one place to hide, just one.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

The clocks ticks were repeating faster in your head as you found a closet and began to shuffle as far back into it as possible grabbing what ever you could to hide yourself. "please don't let him find me i'm not ready to die." you pleaded in your mind. Your breath was heavy and you were shaking uncontrollably. You bit your bottom lip trying to keep your cries silent. "please" you said once more in your mind before you heard it.

Creak...

Your trembling began to get worse as you heard the door to the room open ever so slowly and then came the creaking steps of the man nearing the door. You heard nothing but, a slight chuckle here and there and the mocking of the clock.

Tick....tock...tick...tock..

The clock slowed down as the steps began getting closer and closer to your hiding spot. You mentally cursed the clock as it seemed the clock was leading the man straight to you. Tears began to stream down your eyes as you wished for this horror movie to be over. You again repeatedly pleaded in your mind for him to not hear your cries. You tried moving deeper into the closet to get rid of any sound that could be heard.

"(Y/n) my dear dont fear... I wont hurt you...my dear just come out....i'll be easy i promise... please don't make me pull you out from your hiding place. It'll be much easier for you to just give in to me." Your superior said outside the door. You knew there was no escape and that there was nothing you could do. You were stuck. You were trapped and you could not move an inch. You stayed still and pleaded to what ever was listening to save you. "please..." you whispered shaking your head with your knees pulled to your chest crying.

Tick......tock....tick

It was over. The clock stopped and you could feel the door swing wide open from the gust of wind. You could just hear the door creak once it stopped and a little chuckle come from his mouth.

"Aw my adorable doll (y/n) is hiding from me."

You shook in fear from his voice and suddenly you felt the things being slowly pulled off of you. You looked up at him with scared puppy eyes. "Please..." you muttered as you shook in fear. He bent down to your level and put a hand on your cheek wiping away the tears.

"Don't worry my love. It'll be okay I'll take care of you I promise."

and that was all you heard before you were hit with something and darkness took over you and you went limp into your superiors arms.

"My lovely (y/n) I told you that you forever would be mine." he said as he moved a few strands of hair from your face.

~few hours later~

You woke up with a major headache from where you were hit with something by your superior. You groaned in pain and went to grab your head to try and stop it only to have your hands stopped by chains. You were chained to a head board. Once you tried to open your eyes everything was a blurry mess, but you could tell you were in a dark bedroom with your hands and feet chained to a bed. You felt your heart drop as you screamed in terror and panicked.

"Help! Please someone Help me! Someone please Help me!" You screamed as tears streamed down your eyes. Previous events were blurry from how you got there. Suddenly the door to the room opened and your heart skipped a beat as you fell silent to see the face of your captor right in front of you. Suddenly everything flowed back into your mind of how you got there.

~Earlier that morning at headquarters eating breakfast~

"Eren! Over here!" You yelled at the tall brown haired gorgeous green/blue eyed boy. He smiled and sat down beside you. You had to admit he was extremely cute and had been your friend for as long as you could remember. You had a slight crush on the boy if you were being honest with yourself. Yea he was a bit crazy at times, but oh well he was your best friend and knew everything about you. You didn't realize you were staring at him until he had broke you out of your trance by saying your name.

"(Y/n)" Eren said worriedly. "You alright? Do I have something on my face!?!?" He panicked. You giggled at his face as he was panicking.

"Yea you got something all around here." You laughed pointing around his face. He pouted and tried not to laugh with a slight blush appearing on his face.

"Rude." He said. You poked his side and gave him a apologetic smile.

"Im just kidding you big baby." You said laughing.

Little did you know though while you were talking to the titan boy Eren, Levi had been watching and glaring at you both . Growing jealous as he watched you flirt with the boy.

"(Y/n) you will be mine.. you may not know it yet but you shall be mine and only mine...." Levi thought to himself while watching you both from his table.

~mini time skip to later that evening~

As you were walking outside looking for Eren you heard a  terrible but muffled scream. Running towards the scream you seen Levi beating Eren to black and blue. Eren was bleeding everywhere on his body. It was almost impossible to recognize him. It broke your heart to see him in so much pain, but it also made you fear for what he could have done. You ran over to Levi and pulled him off of Eren. The only reason you could is because you caught Levi off guard.

"Corporal what is going on!?" You yelled at him turning to face the unconscious titan boy on the ground bleeding out. Levi glared angrily as your attention was focused on Eren. Suddenly you felt a rough hand grab your arm and yank you back.

"(Y/n) You are mine now!" Your superior yelled. You kicked him in the place where the sun doesn't shine and began running away as fast as you possibly could. Fear ran through your body as you heard Levi chasing after you.

~back to being locked up~

"Shh you are being to loud my love. I am glad you are awake. I brought you some water." Your superior smiled at you kindly as you were just shaking in fear. "Ah love dont be afraid." He stated walking towards you. Barley able to find the words to speak.

"Please C-capt..." before you could finish you felt a sharp pain fly into your cheek. The burning sensation caused you to cry out in pain.

"Levi. Call. Me. Levi. Understand?" He grunted. You simply nodded looking down. It seemed he finally figured out what he done when you wouldn't look at him and he quickly cupped your cheek and softly kissed it. You trembled at his touch. "Ah my precious doll (y/n) please dont make me hurt you again. It saddens me. I have rules you will follow understand? I will explain only once." He said looking at you. You gulped and just looked away Afraid. Which angered him and caused him to roughly grab your face and make you face him. "Look at me when I speak to you!" He yelled angrily.

"Y-yes c-captain" you mumbled out quietly as you cried a little harder afraid for your life. He glared at you.

"Levi"

"W-What?" You asked confused looking at him

"Call me Levi. Call me captain and I'll punish you and it won't be a slap to the face. Understand!" He said sternly.

"Oh y-yea s-s-sorry c-c...L-Levi" you said. He turned his head and looked at you with a smile. It was a sweet smile, but you knew you couldn't be fooled by it. That's when your eyes began to exam your surroundings as you tried to see if there was a way for you to escape.

A/N hope you all enjoyed and if you have any ideas or anything you want to see happen comment and i'll be sure to look and take them into consideration!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...