Sweetheart • Chris Wood [1]

נכתב על ידי ChristyKyes

Logan gets her dream job: the big bad on the final season of the Vampire Diaries. עוד

Playlist
Characters
Article
Group Chat
Group Chat
Instagram
Group Chat
Instagram
Private
Instagram
Group Chat
Instagram
Private
Instagram
IRL and Private Chat
Instagram
IRL
Group Text
Instagram
Group Chat
Article
Instagram
Private Chat
Private
Article
Instagram
Instagram
Group Chat
Article
Instagram
IRL
Instagram and IRL
IRL and Instagram
IRL
Second book??
Sequel
Author's Note

Article

6.8K 159 12
נכתב על ידי ChristyKyes

Trouble in Paradise?

Earlier today, new friends and coworkers, Logan Johnson and Chris Wood, were seen walking Chris's dog, Drift, and picking up flowers from a small market in Atlanta, Georgia where Logan begins filming the eighth season of the show Vampire Diaries. The two were seen laughing and joking. But that ended all too soon when they ran into Logan's ex-boyfriend, Adam Miller.

For those of you that remember, last year Johnson was hospitalized for four days after Miller went on a two day drinking binge while they were on vacation in Hawaii. After running into Miller, Johnson and Wood were seen literally running away from the scene.

No word yet on how Logan is coping with the situation but we are told that her and Wood haven't left her apartment all afternoon. All we know is that Adam couldn't have been happy seeing Logan with a new man. Follow up to keep updated on the story.

Logan Johnson Spends Four Days Hospitalized Because of Adam Miller

Adam Miller Sent to Rehab?

Domestic Abuse and Anger Management: The Signs and What To Do

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

359K 5.8K 178
When Cece Rose Cameron gets her dream role on 'The Vampire Diaries' she's nothing but excited. She gets to move to Atlanta, to work with her best fri...
225K 3.6K 69
[title changed from mettlesome-> bright side] 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫. finished march 31st,2020 this story is undergoing editing. i was 13 when...
37.6K 785 15
𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌-𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂,𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒖𝒑.𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍�...
8.9K 224 16
Where the Salvatore sister becomes hooked on the fascination of the big bad hybrid. Where she can't stand how her brothers are obsessed over elena Gi...