Our Next Chapter

Par KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... Plus

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Twenty Three

2.2K 62 1
Par KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

I rolled over and kissed Harry's cheek before getting out of bed. I put on my slippers and closed the door before walking into the living room. I smiled as o saw Tori playing with Chris and Trevor. "Mama." Trevor smiled before getting up and toddling over to me. "Morning Trev, are you having fun with Auntie Tori?" I asked him and he nodded. I kissed his cheek and sat on the floor. Chris smiled at me before crawling over. I pulled him into my lap and kissed him all over his face, making him giggle. "You have some really good kids. They are so cute and cuddly." Tori smiled. I smiled too. "I know."

"Ready to go play?" I asked Ryan and the twins. "Yeah!" Ryan smiled, holding onto my hand. My mom and dad was busy so Harry and I decided that Ryan could spend the night at our apartment. Harry grabbed my other hand and I felt him lightly kiss it, making me smile. We went inside the museum and paid for our wristbands.

The twins smacked on the table as I quickly got out their lunch. "Thanks Blakey." Ryan smiled and grabbed his container that I made for him. "You're welcome Ry." I smiled and watched the twins eat their peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Tell Auntie Tori bye." I said to the twins as they toddled over to her. "Bye you two." She smiled and hugged them, giving them each a kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you two soon." She stood up and gave me a tight hug. "I'll text you ok?" She asked and I nodded. "Love you." I said as she gave her brother and Ryan a quick hug too. "Love you too." She smiled before leaving. I pouted as I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist. I leaned into him as he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

555K 10.6K 23
Bethany Taylor had her whole life planned out. Go to college, get married, then have kids with the husband of her dreams. But what happens when one p...
1.4K 60 24
A 16 year old girl has to take care of the 10 year old brother. The teenager slowly falling apart from her parents being gone. Will this family work...
860 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
2.6K 10 33
This is the Harry and Abbi love story. Abbi and Harry had twins, a boy and a girl. Abbi is torn between staying with the man of her children and the...