A short history of Aviation

By TheArvinOng

I am going to explain in this book the history of aviation in a short way. I hope you enjoy reading. More

First inventions
The big use

After the War

219 5 0
By TheArvinOng

Now that the war has ended, people started to use planes once again for transportation only. But also for militaries in each country.

Then, somewhere in the 1950's - 1960's, the first turbine-powered plane, the BAC-11, was created. This allowed for faster flying and less time spent.

And now, Aviation continues to rise and develop. Serving the people the fastest way of transportation throughout the world so far until now. And I, also love planes. The looks, and the mechanics of this wonderful machine. Aviation was always useful, of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
Baveen By جيمي

Historical Fiction

27.9K 3.7K 19
__ ايتها الفتاة المنسيه التي لا يعلم عنها احد ، هذه البلاد تسير بالقانون لا بالاستثنائات __ مكانكَ هذا محرم عليه دخول الاناث وانا هنا ، الا يعد هذا...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...