Best Friends With Benefits©

By iiamdreaaa

Naomi Clark is everything a guy could want, she's beautiful, nice, smart, and the head cheerleader of the tea... More

The Party
The Kiss
The Talk
The Hot Guy
The Accident
Confessions
Confusion
One Big Mess
Benefits
Drawing With Troy
The Date
Jealousy
Troy's Party
Secrets, Secrets
Guilty Feelings
Special Memories
So Close
The Cliff
N/A -Good News!!!!!!!!
Naomi Finds Out (part 1)
Naomi Finds Out (part 2)
Ex-Best Friend
The Truth
Tears & Heartache
Candle Light
Good Bye Old Life
New School New Me
Happy Birthday Naomi and Liam
Drunken Sex & Chances
Pregnancy Scare
I'M PREGNANT
Betrayed & Angry Pregnant Woman
The Hospital (part 1)
The Hospital (part 2)
Graduation/Prom
5 Years Later(Epilogue)
🌟Bonus Chapters 🌟

Going Dancing

5K 94 2
By iiamdreaaa

Liam P.O.V

Saturday morning when I woke up the sun was shinning in my face. I sat up and saw that Naomi was next beside me still sleep so I got up and closed the curtains. I took my phone off the dresser and saw that it was seven fifteen in the morning. I don't know why but I always wake up early on weekends. I put my phone in my pocket and went downstairs.

There was a note on the refrigerator and I took it off and read it.

Liam,
me and your father on on a business trip until Monday. Please don't mess up the house. Have a good time and love you.

-Mom

I put the note in the trash and decided to make some pancakes and eggs. While I was flipping a pancake Naomi came downstairs and sat at the kitchen island looking at me cook. When I was done I put some food on both of our plates and sat down across from her giving her her plate of food. We started eating and Naomi's phone started ringing. She looked at her screen rolled her eyes and continued eating her food.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" I asked and she just shook her head.

"No it's Holly." she said and I shrugged. Once we were done with our food she took our plates and put them in the sink. She walked upstairs and I followed her in my room as she starred at her phone and started putting her shoes on. I sat on the bed watching her every step.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"My mom just texted me about this dance competition she signed me up for so she wanted me to try on the dress she bought me."

"Oh." was all I said. I was going to be alone all day.

"I could ask my mom can you come if you want?" she smiled at me because of my face expression.

"Sure thanks Nay." He said and I nodded. I put on my shoes and we walked out my house and walked inside her house. 

"Mom where are you?" Naomi yelled through the house.

"I'm in my room Nay." she yelled back and me and Naomi ran upstairs. I stood by the door while Naomi went inside.

"Liam you can come in." Naomi yelled and I walked in slowly.

"Hey Mrs. Clark." I said waving at her looking in the mirror putting on her ear rings.

"Hey Liam are you going the competition it would be fun?" she asked and I nodded.

"Do you have a navy blue suit because if not we could go buy you one?" she asked but I nodded.

"It's okay Mrs. Clark I have a blue suit." I said and she nodded. Mrs. Clark then walked in her closet and took out a plastic bag with a dress in it.

"Here Naomi you go try the dress on and let me look at it. And Liam you can go home, and come back with the suit on ready to go." she said and I nodded.

"Bye Naomi see you later." I said.

"Bye Liam." she yelled back and I left the house to go put on my suit.

____________________________________________

Naomi P.O.V

"Mom don't you think this is too revealing?" I said and she smiled once I came out the bathroom.

"Girl it is fine you look beautiful." she said and I looked down.

"Ok I guess your right. Who else is going?" I asked.

"Well a lot of kids entered the competition so a lot of people will be there."

"But mom I'm not a dancer." I sighed.

"Naomi oh hush up. You love dancing." she said. I sat down on her bed and she sat next to me and put her arm around me.

"Don't worry you will be amazing." she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I nodded.

_____________________________________________

"Naomi come on its time to go." my mom yelled from downstairs. I looked in the mirror one last time. I had on this navy blue dress with silver heels and my hair was a side do my mom did. I walked downstairs and there was my dad, mom and Liam standing by the door. When they saw me all you could was amazement in there eyes.

Once I got down the steps my mom gave me a tight hug. "Naomi you look gorgeous." she said and I smiled.

"Thanks mom."

"Naomi you look stunning sweetheart," my dad said smiling at me.

"Thanks dad."

"Ok kids let's go we don't want to be late." My mom said and we all walked out the door. Once we got in the car Liam whispered in my ear.

"You have no idea how sexy you look." he said in a seductive voice and I smiled.

"Well thank you, you look sexy yourself, I'll gladly take a bite out of you later." I said and he smiled and grabbed my hand. The drive to the place was not that long. It only took twenty minutes. Once we got there we got out the car and stood in front of a large building with lights shinning on both side of the entrance. Liam took my hand and we all walked in. My parents stopped in front of a desk and turned to us.

"Naomi and Liam you guys can go in and we'll talk to the lady at the desk. Just don't get into trouble." she said and we nodded. We started walking in and saw lots of kids our age or around our age. The girls were in different color dresses and the boys had on the matching color suits. I sat down at a table and Liam stayed standing up.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink, want some?" he asked and I nodded. He walked away and I looked around. I thought it was going to be more kids here but this is a good amount to. It was probably about one hundred kids here. I was about to stand up and walked around when I saw Evan walking towards me.

"Hey Evan how have you been?" I asked hugging him and he hugged me back.

"I'm good you look beautiful by the way." he said.

"Thanks, who are you with?" I asked and he turned around waving at a girl. She walked over and grabbed Evan's hand.

"Naomi this is Hailey my girlfriend and Hailey this is Naomi my friend." he said introducing us.  She held out her hand and I shook it.

"It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Yeah you too." she said and I nodded. A few seconds later Liam came back and starred at Evan and Hailey.

"Oh Liam this is my friend Evan and his girlfriend Hailey. Evan, Hailey this is Liam my best friend." I said they nodded at each other.

"Well we have to go good luck." he said to us and we waved him good bye.

Liam handed me my cup of punch and I took a sip of it. 

"Thanks," I said and he nodded. I sat down taking a sip of my drink Liam got me and Liam sat down next to me. Soon my parents came over.

"Hey Naomi you okay?" my mom asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said and they all sat down.

"Here Naomi this is your number." she said handing me a sheet of paper with the number twenty on the front. She gave me a clip and Liam clipped it to the back of my dress.

"Will all the contestants and their partners please go to the center." the announcer said.

"Well good luck." my parents said and I nodded. Liam grabbed my hand and we both walked to the middle with the rest of the teenagers.

"Ok there will be five rounds. For the first round only twenty will be picked then the second round we'll pick ten. For the third round we will pick five and for the fourth we will pick three and in the last round we will pick the winner. If you get a tap on the shoulder then that means your are out and will not dance any more in the competition. Hope you all do well and good luck." the announcer said and everyone clapped.

"What dance should we do?" I asked Liam rubbing my hands up and down my arms nervously.

"How about we do the dance we did in dance lessons the first week we were there?" he suggested.

"Your right. That dance was really good. Do you still even remember it?" I asked and he nodded. The music started playing and Liam grabbed my hand and put his other one on the small of my back. Then I put my other hand on his shoulder and we started dancing.

Once we finished our dance and all the other dances we did, me and Liam were picked for the last three. Evan and his girlfriend made it and another couple made it. So after this last round we would see who the winner is. I was so nervous because I didn't know what dance we should do. I knew the last dance we have to do would wow the crowd and also please the judges.

They gave us a little break and Liam sat down at our table and we saw our parents talking to some other parents.

"Liam what should we do I've ran out of dances to do and we really need to wow the crowd." I said nervously and he laughed lightly.

"Naomi don't worry we could win this ok. Do you trust me?" he asked grabbing my hands in his and kissing it.

I looked in his eyes and nodded. "yes of course I do and you know that," I said.

"Good then all we have to do is wing it." he said.

"Wing it? But what if we mess up?" I asked scarred.

"Don't worry, your a great dancer and your won't mess up." he sad and I nodded. He got up and went to the punch table and came back with a cup and handed it to me. I took the cup and saw that it was just water and drunk it. After drinking it all I sat the cup down and closed my eyes for a brief second and then opened them.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded. That water did help a little but I was still a little nervous. We got up and went to the dance floor. The other three dancers came and got in there positions and soon the music came on. I took a deep breath and me and Liam started dancing.

After we finished our dance and the other couples  finally finished there's, we stood waiting for the announcer to speak. The crowd was still cheering and clapping and I couldn't stop myself from smiling. The dance me and Liam just did was really amazing and people seem to really like it. As soon as I started dancing with Liam, all my nerves went away. Once everything calmed down the announcer finally started speaking.

"I want to thank all the contestants for coming out and competing and all the crowd for watching the amazing dancers. And now we can finally announce the winner." he said and the crowd clapped and cheered.

"Now the crowd will pick the winner.  Cheer if you think Ava and Brad won," the announcer said and the crowd cheered but not that much.

"Cheer if you think Hailey and Evan won," he said and the crowd cheered louder.

"Now cheer if you think Naomi and Liam won." he said and the crowd cheered even louder than before. They even stood up and cheered. Once they calmed down the announcer finally spoke.

"Thank you everyone but it's clear that Naomi and Liam are the winners. Come up and claim your prize." he said and we both walked up to the stage and a woman gave us a huge check that said $1,000 on it. I couldn't help it and cried with tears of joy, I can't believe me and Liam actually won. They took our picture and me and Liam walked back to our table.

"See I told you you'd go great," he said and I cupped his cheek, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Liam your really the best best friend I ever had," he said and I hugged him and he hugged me back. We walked over to where my parents were and they cheered.

"You two did really good I didn't know you guys could dance that well. I see them dance classes did workout really well" my mom said hugging me and Liam.

"Thanks mom," I said.

"Well Liam since your parents missed out on your outstanding performance today I'll have to take pictures and send it to them." she said and Liam wrapped his arm around my waist and stood close to me. My mom got out her camera and took about three pictures and me and Liam pulled away.

"Looks like someone want to talk to you guys, me and your father will go get the car." she said and I nodded. We turned around and saw Hailey and Evan walking towards us.

"You guys did really great." Hailey said and Evan nodded.

"Thanks you did good to." I said and someone called Evan.

"Well guys you did great and it was nice to meet you Liam." Evan said and Liam nodded.

"Bye Hailey bye Evan, keep in touch." I said and we walked outside where my parents were in the car. We got in the car and I yawned. I guess all that dancing and cheering tired me out.

"So did you have fun?" Liam whispered in my ear so my parents won't hear.

"Yeah I had a lot of fun thanks for everything." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Anytime," he said and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"But Nay is it true that Holly is pregnant?" he asked and I nodded.

"But that's a different story for a different time." I said and he nodded. For the rest of the ride and I laid on Liam's shoulder and soon felt myself falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 11.4K 28
Charlotte has been best friends with Harrison for as long as she could remember, when Harrison leaves to pursue a career in acting, they eventually b...
80.1K 4.5K 41
Naomi is engaged to the love of her life, Jason. Everything is wonderful until a night of fun with the girls lead to one thing.... and that thing le...
13.5K 447 16
Sean and Amelia are the bestest of friends - a platonic one at that too. Sean has many girlfriends and always asks Amelia to pose as his girlfriend w...
272K 6.9K 21
Liam suddenly begins to shy away from his friends, for a reason unknown to them. Theo is the only one who takes a stand to discover Liam's secret. Li...