Exposed | Teen Wolf

thirlwallsdown

"He's a werewolf? What are you?" "I like to think of myself as Batman but I'm mostly Robin." "Dude that is aw... Еще

Exposed

Article 1: Wolf Moon

61 2 0
thirlwallsdown

Wolf Moon

Petty fights between students is what attracts the readers of Beacon Hills' main high school. A good journalist finds a way to attract readers. Even with petty bullshit. Unfortunately for me, nothing happens in Beacon Hills, except Lydia Martin's oh so fabulous parties.

Which is the reason why you can see me on the field, at the library, at the gym, any interesting room which includes the cafeteria, even the front of the school, where I currently am, looking for my next interesting article.

My next pray is Scott McCall. I was about to walk into school when I saw him showing Stiles Stilinski, his only friend, his stomach covered by a white gauze and tape and what looked like blood seeping through. The boy added that he thinks he got bitten by a wolf. If something is out there, you bet your ass people's first source will be my blog.

I listen on as Scott says that he found a body in the woods. Unfortunately for me, he and his accomplice gets distracted by Lydia Martin, the school's queen Bee.

"Hey Lydia, you look like you're gonna ignore me!" Stiles happily exclaims.

I was too busy glaring daggers at the back of Lydia's head that I don't notice Kendra running into me.

"Guess what we're doing Friday after the scrimmage!" the brown haired girl grips my arm, trying to get my attention.

"Please don't say that we are going to 'let loose' at a party." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"We're not going to let loose at a party, we're going to let loose at Lydia's party! Oh, you know how much I wanna talk your ear off but I've got bio at the other side of the school. Talk to you later yeah?" I tell her to have a nice first day and she happily skips the hallway filled with students.

Kendra is that bright happy sunshine kinda girl that everyone can't help but just love, which is why she has connections everywhere.

I, on the other hand, basically am the typical moody teenager which doesn't really makes me stand out in the mass of students. Thank god I have Kendra with me because without her I'd probably be lost everyday.

I was making a list about what I should probably know about Scott McCall if I wanted to make a good article about him and "his bite" when I realized what Miss Morell was talking about. She was talking about the death of a girl in the woods and the police who already had a suspect.

After those incidents, the school day passes by fast and I'm trying to catch up to Kendra, who's running to lacrosse practice, to try and catch the eyes of the players.

She snorts as Coach Finstock calls on Scott, insulting him. I've got to say that I'm for once interested to see the practice because it included seeing what Scott had in him, I've never seen his ass leave the bench, but that's when I'm surprised. Scott skilfully catches all the balls thrown at him.

After practice, I ask Kendra to drive me back home, since my mother didn't want me driving and once again forgot that she was supposed to pick me up.

"Bruce was totally checking me out." the green eyed girl cheekily says.

"Honey trust me you don't want Bruce checking you out. He's a dick" I shot back, a playful smile on my face.

"Do you have a thing for number eleven? You've been looking at him since this morning. You know you tell me everything right." She asks, her eyes leaving the road once to look at me.

"I found my next article is all." she groans and shakes her head at me.

Once at home, I make myself a sandwich then check the workroom, while hoping that my mom had moved since I left her there this morning. Instead of her, I found a note saying that she wouldn't be home until Saturday morning.

When my father still lived with us, he made a work space for my parents and I, so we could be together even when we worked. I took my "Burn Book" from my desk and went upstairs to my room. Unlike the Burn Book from Mean Girls, mine regroups every information that I know. I like to know that if something happens, my memory will be intact, in this journal.

I didn't notice I fell asleep because the next morning I'm up before 5AM. Deciding that I slept enough, I head down to make myself a full on breakfast. After eating, I make sure that I have put some food aside for Kendra.

Soon enough, the slightly taller girl is there to pick me up, I give her the food and we make small talk all the way to watch the lacrosse practice, knowing that I'm not really a morning person. Scott & Jackson have a full on face off, and unfortunately for the later, Coach Finstock announces that Scott made the team's first line.

The rest of the day goes on uneventful, other than Khadi who sits next to me, looking mildly annoyed.

"Can you believe it!" she sighs, frustrated "I've been living here my whole life and I've never been invited to  any of Lydia Martin's parties, the new girl has been here like a week and they're already best friends!"

"I get it life sucks but we're not exactly friends Khadi." I answer the black haired girl while doodling in the front page of my agenda.

"I thought you'd get what I meant. I mean I was in elementary school with you, I know what went down between you and Lydia." she says as if I've ever confided in her before.

"No you don't." I spat harshly before getting up of my seat and leaving.

I was about to leave after spending some hours after school at the library, when I saw something interesting. Jackson, confronting McCall, wondering who's his supplier.

"My mom does all the grocery shopping." Scott answers, looking confused as ever.
After Jackson gets mad and throws him on the lockers, Scott explodes

"You really wanna know? Well so would I because I can see, hear, and smell things I shouldn't be able to see, hear and smell! I do things that should be impossible. I'm sleepwalking three miles into the middle of the woods and I'm pretty much convinced that I'm totally out of my freaking mind!" Huh, that kid's bat-shit crazy, I chuckle and then leave to wait for Kendra in her car.

I was currently at Kendra's home, seeing as to I didn't see I reason to why I should go back to mine. The Olivers' home seems alive compared to mine, with her brother and her two loving parents.

Jake, Kendra's older brother was protective of her in the down low, and whenever I was over, her parents considered me like their own daughter.

"Do you know how lucky you are? If my calculations are right, McCall's gonna be pretty excited by all this new attention, which means he's gonna be attending parties and since he's my next article, you won't have to beg me for a while." I tell the brunette while she's looking through her closet.

"If I didn't know you any better, I'd say that you are seriously crushing on him". Kendra's been with me ever since what went down in 3rd grade. She saw me eating my mom's cookies all alone and wanted some so she came to talk to me.

"What about this dress?" Kendra, pulls out a knee length burgundy dress and spins around to show it.

"Honestly you look good in everything, so I don't see why you don't just put an oversized shirt on so we can go already." I exclaim.

"Eager are we." She winks, then gets to her bathroom to straighten her hair.

An hour later and we finally leave to get to the party. Soon enough, McCall shows up with Allison, the new girl and they start dancing. Kendra's making out with some boy on the team somewhere, and I'm looking around, people watching, when I notice Danny on his phone.

"Hey Danny-boy. Not in the mood to party tonight?" I tease him

"Nah Ellie, I'm the designated driver. What about you." he playfully nudges me

"You know parties are not my thing." I answer, while drinking from my red solo cup.

"You say that and here you are drinking spiked fruit punch."

"It's apple juice." I bluntly say. Danny's mother and mine were friends in high school, which is why we got the same first name but written differently. Fortunately for us, we got different nicknames. He's Danny and I'm Ellie.

"Ugh straight people are so gross." Danny suddenly points at Jackson, basically fucking Lydia, who's fixing Scott.

"No, Jydia are just the absolute worst. How the hell can you be best friend with that." I question.

Suddenly Scott looks like he's getting dizzy and he leaves the party, but without Allison.

"Okay, you're right. We're the worst."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
158K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
Doors open. ash

Фанфик

574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...