Diabolik lovers Yui x Ayato l...

By xxxmrsdiabolikxxx

A lemon about Yui and Ayato from Diabolik lovers. More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
A quick message
Chapter five
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight

Sorry!

15K 84 9
By xxxmrsdiabolikxxx

Hey guys! Miss Diabolik here. I'm sorry that i'm not updating that much..I't because I have lots of homework to do and a lot of tests. I also dont really have inspiration at the moment...Can you guys help me? If you guys have any ideas for my story please let me know! I'm trying to do the best i can!

I also want to say...THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I really didn't expect that there were so many people reading my story! You guys are the best!

And don't worry! I will keep on with this fic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
184K 3.5K 42
These oneshots aren't related to the current story! These are aged up(highschool) ! I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ! I take in requests just put...
72.1K 1.6K 16
Kushina is a girl who comes into the Hidden Leaf at six years old. She always gets teased by the boys becasue of her fiery red hair and red hot tempe...
23.2K 475 24
This story takes place in the timeline of high school for Anya and her friends. She is already an imperial scholar, but let's assume that Loid and Yo...