blur // p.jm x reader // comp...

By lovelyjm-

you and jimin were high school sweethearts and your relationship was perfect to say the least. well, that was... More

//author's note\\
//hallways\\
//curiosity\\
//introductions\\
//flash drive\\
//lake\\
//island\\
//confessions\\
//a good day\\
//applause\\
//a little bit of prep\\
//salon\\
//beginning\\
//promise\\
//long way home\\
//i'm in love\\
//finale\\
//match maker\\
//shopping\\
//flashback\\
//#taechae pt.1\\
//#taechae pt.2\\
//missed\\
//talk\\
//fatherhood\\
//arguements\\
//advice\\
//help\\
//jimin?\\
//fatal\\
//call ends\\
//because of you\\
//maybe\\
//leaving\\
//separation\\
//familiar faces\\
//gold digger\\
//girl talk\\
//the box\\
//time skip\\
//jisoo\\
//no\\
//meet the parents pt.1\\
//meet the parents pt.2\\
//group msg\\
//airport\\
//we're back!\\
//groceries\\
//reunion pt.1\\
//reunion pt.2\\
//mission gold digger\\
//big idea\\
//lotte world\\
//dark\\
//emergency\\
//over\\
//blurry\\
//let her go\\
//reunited\\
//24 hours\\
//new book!\\

//epilogue\\

4.1K 107 61
By lovelyjm-

~2 years later~

{a/n: your dress pictured here!}

Your POV
"and do you (y/full/n), take park jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until death do you part?", the official asked.

"i do.", you smiled.

"then, by the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husband and wife. you may kiss your bride.", jimin smiled at you with tears in his eyes and sealed the deal with a simple kiss.

your friends and family stood as you walked down the isle now 'mr. and mrs. park jimin'.

~~~~~

"mama!", minyoung scurried over to you after you left the church.

she was already walking and she could even say basic phrases, which at first brought shock to jimin.

"how's my little princess?", you lifted her up.

"mama pretty.", she messed with your hair.

"she sure is.", jimin wrapped his arm around your waist.

"come on, let's go see your aunts and uncles.", you set her down and grabbed her hand.

~~~~~

"hobi! tae tae!", mini ran from your grip once she caught a glimpse of her aunts and uncles.

since your wedding theme was white and maroon, the 3 girls had on the short red & maroon bridesmaid dress, while chae had on a longer maroon one since she was your maid of honor.

the 6 boys wore a plain white dress shirt, fitted black dress pants, maroon suspenders, and a maroon bow tie.

"there's my favorite niece!", hoseok opened his arms as she ran to him.

"she's your only niece.". lia laughed.

"well....", gem said smiling.

"no way?!", you yelled.

"i'm pregnant!!", she squealed.

all of the girls: you, chae, lia, jules, (and even jin), ran to her.

"oh my god!", you hugged her first.

"congrats hyung.", hoseok patted yoongi's back.

"i'm so excited!", lia jumped.

"any names yet?", julliana asked.

"i was thinking yoonji for a girl and chan for a boy.", she said.

"aww so cute! we'll have another baby running around.", chae cooed.

"you hear that mini-ah? you're getting a cousin!", yoongi crouched down to her eye level.

"cousin?", she cocked her head to the side.

"a playmate minyoung.", jimin laughed.

"friend?!", she made a face like her uncle kook.

"yes, a friend.", you patted her head.

"yay!", she jumped around in her little flower girl dress.

"i don't mean to interrupt, but we're on a schedule here people!", your aunt hana yelled.

she agreed to be the wedding and reception planner, which you don't know why. she said it once herself, she can't stay organized.

but the wedding is going perfect so maybe letting her do this wasn't a bad idea.

"(y/n), you and the girls need to get to the photo location now. make sure all of your dress changes are in the car before you go.", she said.

"boys, you all need to get to the reception venue. there's a separate room for you to do that thing.", she said.

"what thing?", you asked.

"you'll find out later, go. you know aunt hana isn't very patient.", he kissed your forehead and you went with the girls, plus minyoung.

the six of you picked up your outfit changes and ran out to the car waiting in the front.

the boys had already taken their pictures before the ceremony started, so now it was your's and the girls' turn.

you found the perfect rose garden that had both red and white roses, so that's where you all were headed.

~~~~~

"one of my friends is already here. she takes pictures for idol groups, so you're in good hands.", your aunt led you all to the entrance.

"i'm excited!", julliana beamed.

"kat!", your aunt smiled as you entered the garden.

"hana! long time no see.", kat said.

she looked to be around your aunt's age, jet black hair and green eyes.

"this is my niece and her wedding party.", your aunt introduced you all.

"very nice to meet you all!", kat smiled.

you all returned the gesture and made some small conversation on how you wanted the pictures to turn out.

"well, i'll go get some props from my car and you all can find a spot where you'd like to begin!", she said.

"where should we start?", lia asked.

everyone was looking to find the perfect spot when mini tugged on your dress to get your attention.

as you were looking down at her, you saw that she was pointing at something.

"there.", she said.

you looked in the direction and saw a fountain, lined with both red and white roses.

"perfect!", you picked her up and she smiled brightly.

"come on guys, mini found the perfect spot.", you said as everyone trailed behind you.

~~~~~

you all wrapped up taking pictures in your wedding wear and went to change into your second outfits, which would double as your reception dresses.

kat brought along some huge light-up letters which you chose spelled out 'clique', cute right?

you took a few photos with minyoung and all of the girls individually to wrap the shoot up.

"i'll get these pictures to you asap hana!.", kat smiled, satisfied with  the shots.

"thank you for everything kat, now if you'll excuse us we have a reception to get to.", your aunt hugged kat as you all said your 'thank you's'.

you smiled at her once more before taking mini's hand and scurrying to the car.

"the venue is a 45 minute drive so get comfy.", your aunt said starting the car.

"don't have to tell us twice.", you all said in sync causing an uproar of laughter.

~~~~~

Jimin's POV
   "ok boys, let's get started.", all of us entered a separate room in the reception venue.

"tell me why you're making me dance again?", namjoon hyung asked.

"well we all used to be a crew back in high school, why not relive those memories for old time sake? plus, thanks to that music i met (y/n).", i looked at my feet, wanting to avoid embarrassment.

"aww, i can't believe jimin got married before me!", hoseok hyung whined.

"let's not forget who got married first though.", yoongi hyung held up his left hand showing his ring.

"whatever, who cares?! let's get on with this practice. i'm a bit rusty.", jin hyung intervened.

"you've been rusty hyung.", jungkook snickered.

"just because it's jimin's wedding day doesn't mean i can't hit you!", jin hyung threatened.

"guys!", taehyung yelled causing all eyes to land on him.

"can we start now? we have under an hour to practice and namjin over there need a little extra help.", he continued.

"YAH!", jin and namjoon hyung said.

"he's right, jungkook-ah get the chairs ready.", i said to him.

namjoon hyung wrote a song our last year of high school and we were supposed to perform it for the talent show, but then (y/n) came in and you know the rest.

he titled it "Just One Day", and we haven't put any use to it ever since.

i still can't believe we were gonna perform this back then, and i'm kinda glad we didn't.

we were known as a badass group, and this song is the complete opposite of badass.

"ready?", i asked jungkook who was setting up the last chair.

"yeah.", he said.

"let's start then."

~~~~~

Your POV
"girls, we're here!", your aunt said as you felt the car come to a stop.

you all groggily opened your eyes and filed out of the car like a bunch of zombies.

"take your makeup bags from the trunk and we'll go inside to do some final touch-ups.", she opened the truck and pulled out her hair tools that she manages to always carry around.

nodding, you all grabbed your pouches and shuffled in behind her.

finding a rather big restroom, everyone crowded around the mirror and went to work, despite how tired you all still were.

"gem, play some music.", jules yawned and you all nodded in agreement, knowing that gem had the best music taste.

she turned on her phone and scrolled through her playlists, deciding on jay park mommae.

"yeoksi gem.", lia laughed and moved with the music.

"mo-mo-mommae! mo-mo-mommae! mo-mo-mommae! yeah!", you all yelled the chorus.

"who's first?", your aunt hana asked once the curling iron and straightener warmed up.

"me!", minyoung cheered.

"how about i braid your hair?", she asked mini, who eagerly nodded her head.

•••••

in no time, hana was done braiding minyoung's hair, finished re-straightening the frizzy parts of julliana's hair, touched up lia's, gem's, and chae's hair, and she re-curled some pieces of your hair. truely the definition of a pro at work.

you were all putting the final finishing touches on your makeup when both your mom and mother-in-law walked in.

"we were just looking for you guys!", your mom smiled.

"everyone is seated and accounted for, and the dj is ready when you are.", jimin's mom said.

"you all go with them, i'll carry this back to the car and meet you in the reception hall.", aunt hana assured you.

"come on then, the boys are lined up by the big doors, i'm sure you'll hear them before you even get the chance to look for them.", your mom and jimin's mom laughed as the 6 of you filed out of the bathroom and followed them towards the boys.

you and the rest of the girls were just talking as you walked until you turned the corner.

cheers and whistles came your way and as you looked up, there were none other than the boys themselves.

all of the girls laughed at their behavior and sped up their pace, including you.

"go ahead and tell them that we're ready.", you told your mom as you met jimin in a hug with minyoung hugging both of your legs.

she nodded and headed inside with jimin's mom right behind her.

"as all of you girls' gbf, i'd like you say you all look hot!", jin exclaimed making everyone burst into laughter.

"we could've told them that hyung.", jungkook said with his arm around julliana's waist.

you heard a knock from the other side of the door which meant it was time to start.

the order was from youngest to oldest, with you and jimin coming last.

jungkook and jules went, then tae, next was hobi, and then yoongi, jin and namjoon went with mini, and finally you and jimin went through the doors as the crowd erupted in cheers.

you and jimin took to the center of the dance floor to take a bow, earning the laughs of the crowd.

you both then took a seat at the huge table meant for the boys and your girls.

~~~~~

as everyone finished eating, jimin and the boys got up and set some chairs up on the dance floor, leaving everyone confused.

each of them got a mic and jimin said a few words.

"first i'd like to thank you all for coming and celebrating the best moment of my life with me and my wife. and lastly i'd like to flashback to high school. who all in here knew of the group we had?", he asked the crowd.

"bangtan!", someone from the crowd yelled.

"yes, bangtan! well we were supposed to make an appearance at the school talent show our last year, but that one came along and the night of the show happened to be date night.", he gestured to you and the crowd laughed.

"we never showed this song, so here we are to show it today. if all of those lovely ladies would come sit in front of their husband slash boyfriend.", jimin looked at you and the girls as you all got up and took your respectable seats.

"now without further ado, please enjoy the show.", jimin sat in position.

{a/n : play just one day for full effect!}

this song sounded utterly familiar to you, and as yoongi's part began you remembered the day you and jimin met.

•••••

"haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon. haruman neowa naega sonjabeul su itdamyeon. haruman neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon. haruman. neowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon.", they all sang in sync as the song ended.

the boys stood in a line, with namjoon and jin at the ends.

each boy walked up to their girlfriend and handed them a white rose; but as jimin came up, he pulled out a red rose and handed it to you.

"for the love of my life.", he smiled at you and planted a kiss on your forehead as the song ended.

the crowd stood and cheered in a standing ovation.

"give it up for you favorite 7 boys!", your aunt said into a mic.

"now if everyone will get seated, the couple will share their first dance.", she smiled.

the boys quickly moved the chairs, and you and jimin were now center stage as the song started.

you for your first dance you picked a nostalgic song for the both of you, i'm in love by ailee.

this song was the song you slow danced to the night of your seven month anniversary, aka the night you got pregnant.

you wrapped your arms around his neck and his landed on your waist.

you both swayed to the music as people took pictures and videos, but you didn't mind them because right then and there it was just you and jimin.

"you're my one and only love. i can't imagine my life without you. i know i was never the smartest, but you saw past that. i love you with all my heart, park (y/n) saranghae.", he whispered in your ear as you danced.

"nado saranghae park jimin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.3K 40
❝JIMIN. YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!❞ She wanted to fix him. He wanted to break her. ______________ [16/06/2018] #4 - #pjmff #66 - #jiminff #229...
296K 16.1K 38
Book lover Jimin meets mysterious Jungkook. - angst started: May 29, 2017 finished: June 2,2017 [COMPLETED]
5.5K 251 43
#1 in btsjiminff #1 in parkjiminff | An Indian FF | Their worlds collided at a grand family function, where laughter and music filled the air. Jimin'...
1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...