Love in LA • a Ross Lynch Fan...

By Crazy_Girl_SA

Tori and Ross have been through a lot together. A psychopathic stalker, suicide, rape, court trials, deaths... More

Love In LA
Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
New Book!
18
Imagines!
19
20
21
22
23
IMPORTANT!!
24
25
26
27
Tagged
28
29
31 (preview)
31
32
33
NEW SONGS
34
Butterflies Against Cyberbullying
35
Exams
36
New Story
37
38/The Wedding!
39 (part 1)
Very Important
40
41
House
42
43
44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
Sequel
Third book

30

727 26 6
By Crazy_Girl_SA

~Sorry for any mistakes~

*Saturday the 4th of March 2017*
Ross's POV

I sighed before stepping out of our new tour bus and Michelle walked up to me. "Hi," she smiled and I smiled back. "Hey. How's being pregnant?" I asked and she chuckled. "It's alright. Just throwing up a little," she said and I chuckled. "It'll be worth it in the end," I said and she nodded her head with a grin. "I don't doubt that. So who's traveling on the new bus exactly?" she asked and I looked around us. "Mom and Dad are in the old bus in the bedroom thing. In the bunks are Riker, Savannah, Ellington, Ryland and Rydel. In the new bus it's basically just you, Rocky, me and Tori," I said and she nodded. "And the baby," I quickly added causing her to giggle. "Have you seen my fiancée?" I asked Michelle and she shook her head.

"I'll talk to you later. I have to go find Tori," I said and she nodded before I walked into my mom's house. "Babe?!" I called out and heard a 'in the kitchen'. I walked into the kitchen and saw Tori rummaging through her purse. "Hey," I said as I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek lovingly causing her to blush. "Hey," she said and gave me a quick peck. "What're you looking for?" I asked and she shook her head. "Just making sure I got all the pills," she said and I nodded before she turned around in my arms.

"I love you," she said causing me to grin widely. "I love you, too," I said before placing my lips on hers and she hummed lightly before I nibbled on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and my tongue massaged hers as we stood in my old kitchen.

After a while we pulled back and the look in her eyes caused my stomach to flip. She was looking at me with pure and happiness. I'm so glad she's getting better. "You know," I started as my hand slipped down her back and rested just above her extremely fit ass. "Kayley said that we should be intimate on this tour," I said causing Tori to blush. "So if someone catches us we'll tell them that it's for medical reasons," I said and Tori giggled as she lightly slapped my chest. "I'm not having sex with you on a crowded tour bus," Tori said in a hushed tone and I grinned evilly. "It's not a crowded one. Remember the two of us and Rocky and Michelle are the only ones on the new bus. I was thinking we could give them the small bedroom and then we'll basically have the back of the bus for ourselves. We could have so much fun," I said as I kissed down her neck and she let out a breathy laugh.

"You're worse than a child," she joked causing me to smirk against her neck. "Maybe, but I love you like a man," I said as I looked into her eyes and she blushed deeply. "That you do," she mumbled before I kissed the corner of her mouth. "No one will ever be able to make you feel as good as I do. No one will ever know your body like I do. No one could ever make love to you the way I can, Tori. Remember that," I said into her ear as suddenly my possessive side started showing and she moaned softly as I sucked under her ear. "I won't forget it," she spoke before I pulled away as I heard footsteps approaching.

"C'mon you guys! Time to go," Ryland said before walking out again and Tori grabbed her purse before I intertwined out fingers and we walked out.

"Is everybody ready?" my dad asked as everyone stood at the tour busses and everyone nodded. "Okay so we have to get in Orlando in two days so that means we won't stop to sleep in a hotel or something. We already had lunch here so at about six or seven we'll stop and get some food. Okay we better get on the road. Let's go," my dad said and everyone went into their designated busses. "Wow," Tori said as soon as she stepped in and I chuckled at her.

"What the hell are we going to do till 6?" Rocky asked and everyone shrugged. "Wait for us," Riker said as he and Savannah stepped into the tour bus and closed the door again. "Hey," I said with some confusion and Riker smirked. "Oh calm down. We're only gonna be here until dinner so after that you two can have your sexy time," he said as he pointed between Tori and I and she got an embarrassed look on her face.

"Riker?" "Yeah?" "Shut up," I said and he chuckled before we all sat down on the couches. "So how's Tori?" Riker asked me in a hushed tone as the girls were talking about something and I quickly looked at her. "She's doing better. She's starting to get happy again," I said and he gave me a supportive smile.

÷÷÷

"What time is it?" Tori asked as she sat with her head on my chest. She had both her legs over my lap as we sat on the couch and watched movies. I was moving my left hand up and down her legs while my right hand was playing with her hair. Michelle went to take a nap before dinner and the rest of us were watching movies.

"6:25," I said after looking at my watch. "I'm bored," she complained softly into my neck and I nodded in agreement. "Me too. Hey I can think of something we can do," I said as I trailed my hand further up her thigh and to the inside. She quickly slapped my hand causing me to chuckle. "You wanna take a shower? A cold one preferably," Tori said in a hushed tone causing me to laugh.

Suddenly the bus came to a halt before the driver came into view. "We're stopping to get dinner," he said and we all thanked him before getting off the bus. The busses were parked in front of a diner that looked nice and we all walked inside. "Hello. Do you have a table for eleven?" my mom asked and the waitress smiled at her. "Just give us a minute to get a table ready," she smiled and my mom nodded before two waiters starting moving tables together and the two bus drivers sat at another table.

"We have a big family," Tori said as we stood behind the rest of the group. I had my arms wrapped around her from behind and I bent my head down to speak into her ear. "We're gonna have a big family one day. The two of us," I whispered into her ear and she blushed. "I'm not pushing five babies out of me," she said causing me to chuckle before kissing her neck. "Two is fine. I want at least two," I said and she nodded in agreement. "Me too,"

÷÷÷

After dinner we all got back on the busses and I looked at all the photos my mom sent me. I noticed that Tori posted something on Instagram for the first time in a while and she tagged me in the post. I opened the photo and immediately smiled. It was a candid photo my mom took of us at the diner. I had my arms wrapped around Tori from behind and she was giggling as I spoke into her ear.

I liked the photo and looked at the caption.

VictoriaKors Diners

I commented a heart before taking a screenshot and cropping it. After that I made it my lock screen wallpaper and locked my phone. Just then Rocky walked in only with some sweatpants on.

"Hey. Are you guys sure you don't want the bedroom? Michelle told me I should ask," Rocky said and I smirked. "Nah. You enjoy it besides Michelle's pregnant and all. So how does it feel to know you're gonna be a dad soon?" I asked and he sat down. "Honestly I'm horrified. I'm scared that I'll hurt the baby or that the baby won't love me," Rocky shrugged and I smiled softly. "Rocky you'll be an amazing dad. You have nothing to worry about," I assured him and he smiled at me.

"You know I always thought you and Tori would be the first ones to have kids," Rocky said and I smirked. "Give me a year or two," I winked and he laughed before standing up. "I'll see you later. I'm going to bed. Tell Tori I said goodnight," he said and I nodded before he disappeared.

I walked towards the back of the bus and saw Tori zipping close her suitcase. "Hey," I said and she smiled at me. "Hey. They went to bed?" Tori asked and I nodded before walking closer. My sweatpants was hanging low on my hips and I was shirtless. "Yep. We have the back of the bus to ourselves," I said as I pushed her against the wall and she rolled her eyes. "You are so persistent," she jokingly scolded as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I grinned knowing that I was going to get what I wanted. "When it comes to you I'm a wall that can't be moved," I said before picking her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as she giggled. My body was pressed flushed against hers causing me to get aroused. "Oh really?" she asked and I hummed before placing my lips on hers.

÷÷÷

*Sunday the 5th of March*
Ross's POV

I opened my eyes and immediately I smiled. It's nice to be back on a moving bus on our way to our shows. I discovered that my arms were empty which brought a frown to my face before I lazily climbed out of the bunk. I stretched before walking towards the kitchen area, but not before putting a shirt on, and saw my girl and Michelle making breakfast. "Morning," I said in a gruffy tone and Tori smiled at me. "Morning, babe," she said before I leaned down and gave her a quick peck. "Morning, Michelle," I greeted and she smiled before saying it back.

"Where's Rocky?" I asked as I sat down in the booth and laid my head on the table. "Bathroom," Michelle replied and just then footsteps came into the kitchen area. "Hey, bro!" Rocky yelled before slapping my back causing me to groan/hiss. My body was so sore after last night *wink* *wink* and Tori's scratches weren't helping.

"You okay?" Rocky asked as he sat down across from me and I nodded. "Fine," I said through clenched teeth and forced a smile. I looked at Tori and she had a huge, cocky grin on her face. She's enjoying this so much.

"How'd you sleep?" Rocky asked and I cleared my throat. "Didn't sleep that much. Had a bit of trouble falling asleep," I lied before shooting a smirking Tori a quick glance. "You?" "I slept good," he nodded before my phone started vibrating in my pants pocket. I took it out of my sweatpants pocket before seeing that Rydel was calling me. "Hey, Del," I said after answering.

"Hey, baby bro! How'd you sleep?" Delly asked in her usual chirpy mood and I smiled lightly. "Had a bit of trouble falling asleep, but after that I slept like a baby. How about you?"

"I had the best night ever! I love being on the road again! Anyway I was just checking to see if everyone's awake. Mom says that we're going to grab some takeout lunch at around noon," Delly said and I nodded.

After talking for another minute we hung up and a plate was placed in front of me. "Thanks, baby," I smiled and Tori returned her breathtaking one. "Pleasure. Move in a little," she said and I moved further in the booth as she sat down next to me.

"So Michelle how's being pregnant?" Tori asked and Michelle chuckled. "It's wonderful. I don't have any of the symptoms really yet so it doesn't feel that much different," Michelle shrugged before taking a bite of her food.

After breakfast Rocky and I washed the dishes and Tori turned to me. "Remember we have to meet Liam Monday," she said and I nodded. "What's it even about?" I asked and she shrugged.

÷÷÷

"How about everyone goes on one bus and tonight you can go back to your bus?" Ellington asked and the rest of us nodded in agreement. After everyone got the food the ordered we all got into the old bus and we sat in the living room area.

"How about we play a game?" Rydel asked and everyone looked at her. "Like what?" Tori asked and she shrugged. "I don't know," she said before plopping down on the couch and everyone started eating their food. We decided to get food at a KFC we passed so we're all having KFC.

"Want my fries?" Tori asked and I looked at her weirdly. "You don't want them?" "Don't like KFC's fries," Tori shrugged before handing me her fries. It was part of her food so she kinda had to get it. "Thank you," I said and she smiled at me.

After everyone ate their food Riker spoke up. "I was texting Chris earlier today," he said and I rose an eyebrow. "The one in Chicago?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah he's throwing a party on the sixteenth which happens to be the date we're in Chicago. He invited us if you want to go," he said and everyone said something in agreement.

÷÷÷

"What song do you guys want to hear?" I asked everyone as we were sitting on the ground in a circle. "Lean on," Tori said and I winked at her before tuning my guitar slightly.

Everyone was sitting around in the living room area which included my parents, Ryland, Michelle and Tori. Unfortunately Shay couldn't come with us, but she's coming later in the tour for a week or something. Ryland's constantly been texting her.

We got bored so the band is going to do some acoustic covers of our songs and other songs.

After we did a couple of songs Tori's phone started ringing. "Excuse me," she said before disappearing somewhere. "I'm so thirsty," Rocky said before looking around. "Anyone else want something to drink?" he said and Ellington nodded.

He went into the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. I softly strummed on my guitar as everyone talked about something. After a couple of minutes Tori returned and she sat down next to me. "Who was that?" I asked curiously as I continued strumming on my guitar. "It was Brooke," she said and I nodded before looking at her. I inspected her face closely to make sure nothing bad happened during the conversation, but Tori looked normal.

÷÷÷

"I will have my revenge!" Rocky yelled as he shook Tori's body around and laughter escaped her mouth along with a squealing sound. "I will never forgive you for stealing my Oreos!" Rocky yelled as everyone laughed before he fell onto Tori.

Michelle was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face. I'm really glad she's not the jealous type otherwise there would've been a lot of problems between her, Rocky and Tori.

"Rocky, please!" Tori begged as she struggled to breath as Rocky laid on top of her. "Ooh look!" Riker yelled before falling onto the pile and an extremely loud groan left Tori's mouth. "Fun!" Ryland yelled before falling onto the pile and Tori gasped. "Ross there isn't going to be a wedding because you can't marry me if I'm dead. Please help me," she begged as I laughed before getting up. "Alright you fatasses get off my fiancée," I said as I pushed them off her and onto the floor.

"Thank you," she said as I helped her up and she took in a deep breath. "Welcome," I said before kissing her temple and she blushed.

÷÷÷

"Today was fun," Tori said and I hummed into her neck as I pulled her even closer. We were laying in our bunk while Rocky and Michelle were in their bed. "It was," I said as I slung my leg over hers and she snuggled even closer to me. We were laying facing each other and I was laying against the wall. I had both my arms wrapped around her and my right leg was slung over her legs/thighs. I love being this close to her.

"I love you," I breathed into her neck and she giggled softly because she was ticklish. "I love you, too," she said and I softly pecked her neck. "I have a challenge for you," I said and she hummed.

"Say these next words without getting tongue twisted. Eye, yam, stew, peed," I said slowly and she nodded. She started saying the words really fast and I struggled to keep my laugh contained. Tori bursted out laying as soon as she realised what she was saying and I quickly closed her mouth so she wouldn't wake Rocky and Michelle up. "Shh," I laughed softly as she laughed against my mouth.

I decided to quickly push my lips against hers which shut her up as I snaked my tongue into her mouth. "Mmh," she hummed as we pulled away and she grinned at me. "Lovely way to make me shut up," she said causing me to chuckle.

New tour bus:

V
O
T
E

S
H
A
R
E

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Love you😘😘 please keep in mind that I'm busy with exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1K 25
When R5 met 2009, Rydel had a crush on Ratliff. Then he started dating Kelly and she pushed the feelings away. Now he and Kelly has broken up and Ryd...
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
15.2K 375 18
Ellington has a sister ? yep . Alyssa Ratliff moves to California with her brother for the first time in forever . when she meets the lynches her lif...
112K 2.9K 45
Caitlin achieved the job of a lifetime working with R5 on their tour across Europe and Australia. But what will happen when she finally finds friends...