STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ⇉ KAI PARK...

By mikael-son

❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate r... More

CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE

THIRTY ONE

10.9K 397 395
By mikael-son

You're in Love With a Psycho

  ❝You're in love with a psycho
And there's nothing you can do about it.❞  

Jasmine's hand fell limp but this time Winona's heart monitor maintained it's regular tone. Kai clutched his head, Bonnie watching him with a perplexed expression. Malachai Parker was glowing like a vibrant star amongst smaller, dimmer ones. 

He felt every single emotion under the sun flood through his body all at once, thanks to the simple words 'I love you.'

"I love you, Kai Parker."

Those five words clouded his mind as he clutched at his head in attempt to block out the emotions he thought he would never feel again. Jasmine Woods had broken the spell. For somebody to fall in love with someone who couldn't feel anything but anger and vengeance was the key to break the spell and Jasmine Woods was the only one to fit the equation.

"It's Jasmine. She's- She's broken Esmeralda's curse and now she is number one on her hit list. We have to get them both out of here." Malachai didn't need to go into depth because Bonnie was already on the phone to Damon to get a coffin at  3205 Ellington Street and a truck immediately. 

Another violent earthquake growled through Mystic Falls like a lion that hadn't eaten for days. Esmeralda was angry and would stop at nothing to disintegrate Malachai Parker and Jasmine Woods and anybody who tried to get in her way.

"How are we going to get Jasmine to wake up from the coma? She's taken on Winona's body, who's been in a coma for months, nearly a year." Bonnie walked over to Jasmine's sleeping form. Kai eyed Jasmine/Winona in the bed and then glanced at Jasmine's preserved body. There was the highest possibility that Jasmine may never get to return to her original body but nobody voiced that to her, knowing full well that she wouldn't have gone through with it.

She'd probably never get to go home again, she'd have to explain to her parents what had happened for the past four months and why she wasn't in her own body anymore. Kai didn't want to put her through that so he swore at the moment that he would stop at nothing to make sure they found a cure for Jasmine.

"I don't know."

"She said she loved you, didn't she?" Bonnie mused, she acted as if she hadn't heard her say the words but she did. They were ringing in her ears as Bonnie Bennett saw that it was impossible to love a psychopath like Malachai Parker. Kai nodded at Bonnie, his eyes never removing from Jasmine's old body.

"Do you love her?"

Kai clenched his fists into little balls, his knuckles turning white as Jasmine's pale skin. He glared at Bonnie, wondering how she thought she had the audacity to ask such a thing. "I don't think that concerns you Bon." He grunted through gritted teeth. 

Before things could escalate any further, a car door slammed from outside and the both of them knew that was Damon arriving with the truck and coffin for the two Jasmines . Kai scooped up Jasmine from her double bed before glaring at Bonnie one more time then leaving her alone in Jasmine's temporary bedroom.

Kai bumped shoulders with Damon on the stairs, signalling that he was in a bad mood. Kai stepped out in the March sun, holding Jasmine firmly in his hands and climbed into the back of the small truck where a coffin lay for Jasmine. Kai felt a melancholy feeling settle in his stomach as he laid the frail body into the coffin as if she was actually dead.

Malachai would never tell Jasmine this but he felt like she had died, Jasmine would never be Jasmine again unless she was in her original body. He lingered at her coffin for a moment before he pulled the lid down and sealed her body away from the outside world. Damon and Bonnie appeared at the shutters of the truck with Jasmine in the hospital bed and all the necessary equipment.

They wheeled the hospital bed up the ramp and placed the breaks on when it was finally next to Jasmine's coffin. Kai rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly as the three of them stood in silence in the back of the truck.

"Bonnie told me what happ-"

Kai cut Damon off with a glare, they were walking on eggshells around him. They still didn't trust him and had no idea what he was capable of so they backed off. The pair retreated from the back of the truck; closing the shutters as they did so.

The engine startled Kai and disrupted his train of thought after standing in silence for what seemed like forever. Stumbling, he stopped himself from toppling over by grabbing onto Jasmine's hospital bed clumsily. 

Jasmine's exterior had changed completely. Replacing her long brown locks that cascaded down her back was shoulder length black hair that framed her face delicately. Replacing her light brown eyes were now piercing blue eyes that mirrored a certain raven haired vampires. However she was still as pale as ever, something that Jasmine could never escape from. Jasmine now looked more like a Salvatore than ever, her complexion mirroring her distant uncle's.

Swerving all over the road to avoid the crevices and fire that Esmeralda had unleashed through Mystic Falls and the line of traffic of the residents of Mystic Falls that were leaving for a while to avoid the violent earthquakes.

Kai chewed the inside of his cheek in anticipation, he didn't know where Esmeralda would be but he could sense her presence. He could feel the Hell radiating from the crevices that were scattered across but since Jasmine had broken the spell; he was no longer bounded to the evil woman.

The truck swerved to the side as Damon's reckless driving halted once they pulled up at the Salvatore Boarding House. The shutters opened, allowing streams of sunlight to blind Kai. Damon came and rolled Jasmine's coffin from the van without even batting an eyelid at Malachai. 

Kai mimicked his actions by rolling Jasmine out of the truck and followed Bonnie and Damon into the boarding house where the rest of the Mystic Falls Gang were waiting minus Matt. Stefan immediately rushed over to Jasmine in the hospital bed, who was still she in the coma, and observed her health.

"She seems fine without all the medical equipment, maybe she'll wake up later." Stefan chimed as Caroline eyed Malachai suspiciously. "Are we seriously trusting him? Allowing him anywhere near her? He kidnapped her and kept her hostage for months just to get revenge on Damon and Stefan!" She exasperatedly burst, glaring daggers at Kai who remained unfazed.

"You don't know Jazzy like I do, so I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of yours, Clara." Malachai sneered towards the girl, taking a step forward until Stefan used his vampire speed to push him back.

"The only reason you're still here right now is because of Jasmine, don't push us." Stefan warned before patting his shoulder with a sarcastic smile. Kai glared at all of them, wanting to cloak him and 'Jasmine' then to get as far away from Mystic Falls and Esmeralda as he could.

"Maybe we should get her to the hospital, we can register her as Winona Sullivan and get her proper medical care." Enzo suggested but Damon just pulled a face that pretty much summed up everybody else's opinion. "I know something quicker than the hospital." Damon impulsively bit into his wrist, angling it so the crimson droplets would drip into the throat of Jasmine.

"Damon!" Stefan practically threw Damon's body away from the small frame of Jasmine's sleeping form. Everybody stared in anticipation, ridden with anxiety whether Damon had just ended Jasmine's life or just revived it.

Malachai clenched his fists in attempt to hold back the burning rage he could feel in the pit of his stomach, Damon could have just killed the only girl who could break through his cold exterior and Damon could have stole that away from him. Jasmine twitched slightly before her eyes fluttered open slowly, Malachai thought back to the last time he had spoken to Jasmine and panicked.

Before she could even adjust to her surroundings, with his vampiric speed Malachai disappeared from the room. He didn't understand what his feelings for Jasmine meant for them, he didn't love her like she loved him but that didn't mean he didn't feel something for the girl.

Big blue eyes glanced at the familiar faces around the room but none of them locked onto the person she wanted to see the most. She had dropped the biggest bombshell on Kai and she needed to talk to him desperately about it.

"Take it slow, Jasmine. Everything is going to feel different in a new body." Bonnie warned the girl but everybody's voices sounded different from when she last heard them and their faces appeared different from the last time she had saw them.

"How are you feeling?" Damon approached her again, crouching down so their faces could be eye level. Her blue eyes mimicked his and now they looked more alike than ever. "I feel fine. I'm not poisoned anymore. Where's Kai?" She bluntly replied, she couldn't hold back her curiosity any longer. She craved to know the whereabouts of Kai, she needed to know if he was okay. 

"Oh my god! We can't just pretend that it's normal that she loves a psychopath, she needs help! She was kidnapped for god's sake, that's gotta do some mental damage to somebody." Caroline exasperated, Jasmine clenched her jaw and tried to keep herself composed as a select few agreed with the pregnant vampire.

"Elena fell in love with Damon? I don't see how that was any different." Enzo smirked, Jasmine smiled internally. She had decided that she liked Enzo so far and was grateful that he was sticking up for her. Stefan snorted before covering it up with a cough as Damon glared daggers at his brother.

"I'm still here you know, I need to see Kai."

All eyes returned to Jasmine's new blue ones, they hadn't gotten used to seeing her in the new body and Jasmine would never get used to being in a body that wasn't hers. Five months ago, Jasmine was oblivious to the supernatural that was running through her hometown. All she had to worry about was her constant arguments with her boyfriend and growing up being the adopted kid.

She was too scared to think that she actually enjoyed being involved in this world, she felt special that she knew about vampires, werewolves and witches whereas the rest of Mystic Falls didn't have a clue. She was forever grateful to her ancestors because without them she would have never known this world.

Without them, she would have never known Kai Parker.

I only have seven exams left and I'm done with school until September and then I'll update probably everyday. I already have all the chapter prewritten it's just the time to get on Wattpad and post them (sounds ridiculous but I literally have no time anymore)

Anyway, thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...
702 38 4
𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 | 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧...
67.3K 724 31
Just a bunch of imagines about Kai Parker from TVD and Jake Riley from containment.
20.4K 529 13
Emily may have looked ordinary but there was nothing normal about this girl. She was the Devil's Daughter in that she was a spawn of the Devil himsel...