I Lost It All - a Lost & Foun...

By fangirlthefiz72

Now that Leia's out of the band, she's lost. What's she supposed to do? She doesn't have a band, she doesn't... More

Author's Note
Maggie
Maggie
Luke
Leia
Jude
Author's Note
Maggie
Author's Note
Maggie
Author's Note
Leia
Annabelle
Author's Note
Leia
Author's Note
Rachel
Author's Note
Theo
Mary
John
Author's Note
James
Luke
Maggie
Author's Note
Author's Note
Brittany
Maggie
Author's Note
Eva
Author's Note
Rachel
Rachel (Extended Teaser)
Author's Note
Author's Note
Luke
Author's Note
Raechael (+ Author's Note)

Leia

1.2K 25 12
By fangirlthefiz72

I still can't believe it. I've been kicked out of the band AND I lost my best friends. Especially Rachel. I honestly can't believe she'd do this to me, she, I, she was supposed to support me! But no, SHE had to be the one to break the news, which made it even worse. Do I miss her? I don't think so. I would in another situation, but what's happened between us has really hurt me. I don't really know how I'm going to face everyone after this. It was supposed to be my friends and they all turned against me. I guess I still have my music.  I've been writing a song that I guess captures how I feel about everything that 's happened recently. And I have my family and my other friends too...

*DING* Oh, speaking of family, I just got a text from Mom.  She says I have a dentist's appointment on Thursday.  And an optician's appointment the same day?!  Wow, I guess I'm gonna be busy that day.  I'll have to leave early.  I should go tell Mr T.

I knock on the door of Mr T's office.  He's not in there, but Parker is.  I'll tell her instead.

"Uh, hey, Parker?" I say.

"Hey, Leia, what can I do for you?" she replies.

"I just wanted to let you know that next week, on Thursday, I need to leave the studio early, I have a bunch of appointments and stuff, and I need to go. Will you please let Mr T know?" I ask her.

"Sure, no problem. Thanks for letting me know!" she says as I leave. At least that's off my chest. Plus, I can take a break from the studio. I kinda need it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 46 10
I caved ✌🏻 so enjoy my Julie and the phantoms book! "What do you mean that's your brother?" I asked Kelli confused. "I don't know Val? I've never me...
36.8K 682 23
you're best friends with flynn and julie, they've always been there for you especially through you losing your passion to sing and you've been there...
30.6K 501 18
Luke likes Leia and Leia likes him, but Maggie likes Luke too. But when Luke finds out Maggie likes him, who will he choose? I apologise for my terri...
402 1 8
What happens when your favorite show gets cancelled unexpectedly with no hope of getting renewed? You take matters into your own hands and impulsivel...