STOWAWAY (Pirate Series - Bo...

By MariaCooney

HISTORICAL ROMANCE - ADULT CONTENT Ella Fitzpatrick is a beautiful young lady from a wealthy family. Her moth... More

Stowaway Prologue
Stowaway Chapter 1
Stowaway Chapter 3
Stowaway Chapter 4
Stowaway Chapter 5
Stowaway Chapter 6
Stowaway Chapter 7
Stowaway Chapter 8
Stowaway Chapter 9
Stowaway Chapter 10
Stowaway Chapter 11
Stowaway Chapter 12
Stowaway Chapter 13
Stowaway Chapter 14
Stowaway Chapter 15
Stowaway Chapter 16
Stowaway Chapter 17
Stowaway Chapter 18
Stowaway Chapter 19
Stowaway Chapter 20
Stowaway Chapter 21
Stowaway Chapter 22
Stowaway Chapter 23
Stowaway Chapter 24
Stowaway Chapter 25
Stowaway Chapter 26
Stowaway Chapter 27
Stowaway Chapter 28
Stowaway Chapter 29
Stowaway Chapter 30
Stowaway Chapter 31

Stowaway Chapter 2

64.7K 1K 119
By MariaCooney

Warning this chapter contains graphic scenes of sexual violence!

"What? No? Please let me go," I was falling deeper under the influence of the drug. I fought it.

"One more thing before you go," I felt his hand slip up my thigh.

I slapped it away with a heavy hand.

He slapped my face knocking me back on the chaise lounge. My head swam as his face approached me. His mouth attack mine roughly, his tongue pushing into my mouth making me gag. I fought for breath, moving my head side to side to shake him off. He moved his disgraced mouth down my neck to my breast, savagely kissing what was revealed above my corset. I screamed! His hand came up to cover my mouth. I tried to fight back but couldn't move my limbs.

"You will love it once you give in. I have experience with many women and I know how to make you crave my touch," his hand again moved. This time to push my dress up.

"No, no please," I begged barely able to form words. I screamed as I felt his hand touch my most private parts.

"Oh there you are. Now lets see what it takes to get you wet shall we?" he sneered as I fought against his hand to no avail as the room spun.

I felt him move the material to the side to touch me. I screamed again. I was horrified as his fingers touching me as no man had. I had not even touched myself there. His fingers moving between my folds, hurting as they moved up and down rubbing. The nails of his callous fingers scratching me.

"Well that isn't working. I'll try this instead," he moved himself to drape over me so he faced my feet and his weight slumped over my side pinning my drugged body down. He pulled my dress and petticoats up. I felt him rip my undergarments away so he was able to do what he wanted with me. I was trying to stay awake and fight but the drug was dragging me in deeper.

"Nooo!" I screamed as I felt something strange and wet against my person. I could not work out what it was. Then he spoke and I realised that he had his face between my legs and was licking me like a cat would milk from a bowl. I was disgraced!!!

"You taste so good. Mmmmm," he said slumped across my body as he lapped his satanic tongue against me. "God you are so perfect, let me see you. Lovely plump and pink. You smell so good," he said inhaling deeply before continuing to lick my folds top to bottom, his fingers holding them apart. Oh the humiliation. "Now lets just slid this in there and see how you like it," he said and I screamed as I felt his finger slide inside me. "Oh your so tight, I bet a years wage that my finger is the first thing that has ever been inside you," he said as I tried to jump up but my body was a dead weight. My arms wouldn't move and my legs were already pushed so far apart by him that my hips hurt and felt close to dislocation.

I felt him sliding his finger in and out of me as he licked me at the same time. I was starting to feel strange this drug was making my heart race and between my legs a pulse raced too. He flicked his tongue over me and it felt like he was pressing a button I did not know I had down there. "Lets see how much more you can take," he said. "You are so tight, it is unbelievable and you taste so good its like honey nectar." He was making disgusting slurping noises and without warning he slapped my bottom. It stung so bad tears sprang from my rolling eyes.

He moved around to the front. "I see the drug is working, you can't move can you?" He picked up a knife from the table and placed it at my chest. I thought I was done for, he would surely kill me now but he didn't plunge it into my chest, he used it to cut my corset so my breasts spilt out.

"Oh look at you blush, even when you can't move. You should see yourself, lying her with your legs spread eagle and your perfect cunt exposed to me with your breasts on show. Just like any other little whore. Well lets explore you some more shall we?" He leant over me to place a breast in his mouth like a child suckling from its mother. Sucking, flicking his tongue, biting it and squeezing with his hands. I thought he was going to rip them off. There was no gentility in his touch.

I tried to say 'No' but couldn't speak. What had he given me?

I felt him lifting my bottom up towards his mouth. Using one of his knees to support my back. His mouth again claimed my innocence. Tears fell. "Oh don't cry Ella, you will enjoy this I promise you. I will not stop until you cum."

I had no idea what he was referring too. Sex talk was not permitted in our household and I was sure whatever he was doing to me now was forbidden as surely the devil told you to do such things.

I felt his tongue making circular movements around the button he had licked before as he slid a finger inside me again. "Still so dry, come on Ella give in and live a little before your life is over. I know what lets try this," he moved his hand to the table and retrieved something. I heard his fingers rubbing together sounding wet. He started to smoother my womanly areas in something. "There that is better. Buttered you up a little. I mean I didn't get to eat the fine dinner I had prepared for us but I am enjoying eating you." His mouth returned to punish me as my head tried to work out why he had put butter on me.

His hand pulled me forward tighter onto his mouth and his tongue pushed inside me as I silently tried to scream. His tongue hard as a bullet, shooting it in and out of me. "Mmmm" he moaned. "God you are so fucking sweet, that butter just adds to the flavour. Lets add some more." His finger returned to smoother me again in butter and to my extreme embarrassment he rubbed it on my backside too.

He put both hands under my bottom and lifted me higher and I felt his hot mouth on my back passage. Flicking and sucking as his nose pushed into my vagina and he moved his head side to side nuzzling deeper into me. His tongue pushed against my bottom as it protested against its intruder. He tried using a finger, his short nails tearing as they tried to gain entry into my posterior.

"My you are tighter than tight here. Let me try to loosen up your other areas first." He slid his finger back into my vagina and pushed it in as far as he could go, turning it into a hook and rubbing around in there. He held my face and kissed me. His mouth moving as he sunk his teeth into my neck dragging the skin between his teeth as he rammed his finger in and out with all his strength. I knew that I would be unable to walk after this as the bruising would be severe.

He began to calm down and stared at me as he moved his finger around and around. I found myself starting to feel funny again the pulse returning down there. He smiled as though he could tell and returned his mouth between my legs sucking and licking as he pushed another finger inside me. I may not have been able to move but I could feel everything. His hand pushed it fingers into me furiously, back and forth, wiggling about. I could here squelching noises as they moved. I felt his thumb stop to press the button he found earlier, it wiggled over it pressing and rotating it. I felt myself get dizzier.

"That's right Ella, cum, cum. Cum in my mouth! Spill your virgin juices down my throat." He flipped me over. I was mortified. My whole downstairs was straddling him, pressed against his face as he held me there, the drugs assisted him as I could not move. His face shaking from side to side in between my legs as his hand reached up to grab my breast and other hand began wiping the wet from my middle to my backside as his finger slid into my bottom. I screamed in pain but no sound escaped. I wanted it out but he used it to hold me against his face. His tongue pushing into my vagina as his nose rubbed against the button. I felt a surge coming over me as his tongue thrust in and out of me. I felt maybe this was death come to take me. My whole body shuddered and water fell from between my legs. "Oh that's right Ella, Cum!" More water fell as my body shook. "Oh you taste magnificent. Pure, virginal essence. I will drink every drop. It's like Ambrosia." I didn't understand what he was saying or why he was doing this to me as his greedily slurped away and I felt the wet being rubbed all over my backside. What was happening?

"I need to have you!" he announced and flipped me back over so I was again on my back facing him with my every womanly asset on display. "I am going to take you now Ella and it will hurt so I am going to put this in your mouth to stop your screams should the drug start to wear off. He shoved a lace trimmed handkerchief in my mouth with his fingers.

He stopped and looked at me, his face wet as his fingers held the handkerchief in my mouth and he licked his lips . "Hmmm I think I have changed my mind. Open your mouth Ella. I want to give you a taste of me that is only fair, as I have tasted you."

I panicked I did not know what he meant and I surely did not want to taste this man, whatever that meant.

I felt him move me on the chaise lounge as he stood at the side of my face. I tried to close my eyes but they rolled in my head and he knelt in front of me, my vision blurred and now upside down as my head hung off the edge. I saw his hands begin to undo his trousers. I did not want to see what was going to happen and tried to close my eyes.

I felt his torso lean over my body as he tried to invade my mouth with something. "Open your mouth and accept me," he ordered. I could not keep it closed as the drugs made my slack jaw fall open. He pushed something long, warm and cylinder shaped into my mouth, first a little bit at a time and with each push he got further and further inside making me gag. He pulled my body to adjust it a little and lay on top of me. I felt the object pushing harder and faster into my mouth, ramming against my cheek and down my throat.

He bit my breasts, the inside of my thighs and I prayed for it to be over or death claim me. His fingers slid into me again as he banged furiously against my face to ensure he was as far in as he could get, the hair of his body scratching my chin and nose. I could hear my gagging noises being drown out by the slapping sounds his body made each time he pushed forward. Finally he withdrew from my mouth and rubbed himself all over my face with what I now knew was his penis. I had never seen one before and never wanted to again. The horror was too much to bear.

"I'm ready now, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did Ella. Your mouth was exquisite, so warm, moist and pliable just like your cunt is going to be," he moved his body around to my feet and placed himself between my legs.

I knew he was going to rape me. Isn't that what he had already been doing. I just wanted to get it over with. He placed a hand over his penis and started rubbing it up and down against my vagina. The pain of his intrusion making me cry out barely audible. "I'll be kind and add more butter," he said. I felt him reapply the butter to my folds. I felt him sliding his fingers in and out.

My mind screamed out for my mother as I felt the tip of his penis at my vaginal entrance, I felt him pushing trying to get it in. It wouldn't go. He pushed harder. It wouldn't go in. He re-adjusted my position slightly and his own. Then he rammed into me, I screamed but no sound came out. "Oh poor Ella, no more a virgin. How very sinful of you. Sex before marriage. You're going to hell," he said throwing his head back in laughter as he slammed into me, back and forth. His hand on my throat crushing me as I tried to scream as the agonising pain. The stinging, tearing and pounding as he invaded me. Grunting and slapping sounds echoed around the room as he banged into me over and over again.

"Oh Ella, you are so tight. You should feel this!" he slammed into me time after time, his fingers digging into my hips. "Ohhh...Ohhh.... Yes... Ohhhh.... Ohhh... take all off me...that's right. Ohhh god you are sooo tight," he spoke as he bang into me harder and harder. The force shaking my body till my teeth rattled. "Mmmmm you are loving it you dirty whore, your so wet right now. Lets turn you over and try something new, I mean I wouldn't want to get you pregnant. You're having no bastard child of mine."

He flipped my body over so I was lying on my front my head hanging over the edge facing the floor. He held my hips and hoisted them in the air so I was on my knees but I could not stay on them because of the drugs. "Butter up Ella," he said and I felt his fingers rubbing over my back passage again. Oh God NO!!! I felt the tip of his penis pressing there. I tried screaming but nothing. "Oh your so tight," he started wiggly a finger at the entrance trying to get in. "Now come on play fair Ella, it is nearly over," he said as he tried again but to no avail. "I got a finger up there before so lets try this."

He walked over the table and removed a candle from the centre piece. He blew it out and held it up to my drugged face smiling as the smell of the snubbed out wick filled my senses. "Get ready," he said and moved back behind me. "Let me give you a little more drink before I try this."

He came over with a glass and lifted my mouth pouring it down my throat. I choked on it. He slid his penis back into my mouth like he did before. I coughed as he pulled my hair back. He started pushing my face onto his penis using my hair as leverage. I felt him growing bigger and harder again. "Suck it," he ordered as my mouth was falling loose. He pushed it into my cheek viciously and grunted away to himself. He withdrew and went behind me, shoving me forward to hang over the end of the Chaise Lounge with my bottom in the air. My head was spinning as I gasped for air, salvia dribbling from my chin.

I felt his tongue on my bottom. Licking and sucking, trying to probe its way into my back passage. I felt him spit on it and rub his finger around it, as he slid something into my vagina. It was cold and cigar shaped. It must have been the candle. He slid it in and out as he had with his finger before. The candle was taken out as he dipped his fingers into me and used the wet to moisten my back passage, his finger screwing its way into enter my back passage as the candle slid back into my vagina. He pushed another finger in to my rear and started moving them around, he left the candle inside my vagina as he put another finger from a different hand into my bottom and I felt him pulling, stretching me, I felt like he was tearing me open. "Take it like a good girl Ella," he said as my head swam with my eyes rolled everywhere. Ahhhh! I felt his penis in my bottom. Please NO!!!

He pushed it in more and more with each attempt as his fingers stretched me. I knew I was bleeding and split, as was my woman hood. I could feel the blood dripping. He groping my breasts from underneath as he slammed into me, grunting as my body rubbed against the now harsh material of the chaise lounge. His pounding burnt and terrorised my back passage.

He pushed into me again and again as I screamed in silence barely able to breath, "Oh Ella you are sooo tight!... no one would believe this, no one." He pushed into me again and again. "Wait I need a witness to how tight you are," he said and yelled a name.

What did he say? A witness? I heard the door and someone entered.

"Yes Sir?"

Andrew continued to push in and out of my bottom.

"Come here Arthur. Join me. I need a witness to how tight Ella is. Have you met Ella before? This fair maiden receiving a rogering is Ella Fitzpatrick of the Fitzpatrick family. She refused my proposal this evening so I am about to dispose of her," he said blasé. "Any way back to business I need you to bare witness for when I tell the others over drinks tomorrow. So get it out man and come and have a go. Pass me the Brandy too whilst you're here."

NO, NO, NO!!! I couldn't scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 320 38
In the Caribbean Sea during the fall of 1674, the tides have picked up and the sea calls for those who actively listen for its beckoning song. Aimee...
135K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
22K 760 41
"Humans. You always have to go sticking your nose where it just doesn't belong. There are repercussions but you silly mortals think everything revolv...
95.9K 2.5K 57
This is the story of Governor Swann's youngest daughter, Elizabeth's youngest sister and the adventure's she takes with her older sister and her sist...