Collection of Romance Stories

By FantasyLuvr96

For any one who loves a dirty, romantic short story! More

Collection of Romance Stories
Stolen ( Werewolf Romance)
Hatred (Alpha Werewolf Romance)
Sealed Heart ( Military Romance)
Him, Too. (Werewolf Menage)

Prisoner ( Dominant Werewolf Romance)

19.1K 331 20
By FantasyLuvr96

This is a one shot and holds not much more purpose than that. 

Hope all you sexy werewolf lovers enjoy this!!!!!!

In world where human males died out, the men of the supernatural took over.  Almost 5 years ago the last human man died. And more than 15 years ago the werewolf gene began to resurface. Only one in one hundred men in the entire world were found to be werewolves back then, and now these wolves searched the world for their human, female mates.

Many women still fear the thought of having a mate, and more that this man shifted into a dangerous animal. It was inevitable for almost all women of all shape and sizes. The ones that died without being claimed were what some considered very lucky. The men patrolled their territories, because just like how the human race had been, there are good guys and there are bad guys. They were dominating, and powerful. Known to kill in public. I’ve heard women tell stories of the possessive instinct men had over their mates. Sexuallly wise I’ve heard much more...dominating stories.

Like some women I tried to keep a low profile. But two years ago I was found at only eighteen. What feared me the most was who he was. The good guy scenario didn’t fit for my mate, instead the first time I laid eyes on him he was chained down and was being sentenced to prison.

<><><>

An entire month before a wolf was let out of prison they went through therapy. Their punishment was bad enough, but keeping a man from shifting was the most dangerous thing to do, especially if you planned to release him after an amount of time.

Some men went through counseling,but the mated males were given other therapy. There mates were forced to live that entire month with them, calming them back into an acceptable state to go back into the world.

I refused to know what my mate had done. When he had made it known that I was his, others realized as well. My name was taken and before I even spoke to him-not that I’m sure I wanted to- I was told I’d have two years before I’d see him again.

What I didn’t realize was that meant I’d join his life in prison for a month. Scared couldn’t even cover how I felt. I hadn’t stopped crying since I got the notice in the mail, telling me what I needed and how I’d be brought to the isolated prison estate.  

My sister Anne-Marie a spine off of my name Lilly-Anne, rubbed my back as I sobbed in her arms. It was an hour before the men who worked for the prison would pick me up.

I had already finished packing, which didn’t take long as I had a very limited selection.

No clothing with pockets.

No jeans.

No Zip up Jackets.

Tall shoe wear.

And the list went on.

I mostly just stuffed simple leggings in my bag, not caring about appearances at this point.

Now I wore a pair of gray leggings, and a long white shirt, the only shoes acceptable are my white tennis shoes.

Anne had helped braiding my long black straight hair into a simple braid, pulling it back with a black headband.

She put a soft hand to my tanned reflection before kissing my cheek and seeing me out the door.

The men waited outside, at the bottom of my driveway. They each wore black, and were armed. Yes. most definitely armed.

“Mrs. Devereaux.” The eldest male nodded, his voice rough.

I flinched not at his voice but for what he called me. They called me his. Using his last name.

The ride was long-or at least felt like it. Within two hours the large SUV turned into a long, black paved driveway, stopping at gates before entering.

“ You will have your bags checked before you’re allowed to see your mate.” The man said again as he opened the back door for me.

“ Right this way.”

I could hear my heart pound against my chest as I entering the tall brick building. It was very bland, with ugly white walls. The bag check was quick, and a bit scary at how trustworthy they seemed to be of me.

Obviously I wasn’t brave enough to bring anything incriminating but aren’t they always suppose to check no matter if the persons a 5’5, 130 pound female?

“Your mates in the isolated corridors, as are the other males with their mates.” The man from before led me down the hallway.

“ Isolated?” I asked shakily.

The man turned. “ For privacy.”

I knew my face showed everything I thinking. Red as a tomato I focused on maintaining my breathing. Privacy for sex.

For sex.

“ Here.” The man handed me my duffle, stopping in front of a large, double bolted door. A door that couldn’t be knocked down. It would keep things in.

And one of those things would soon be me.

“ Warning Ma'am.” He stopped me before he furthered anything else. “ You’re mates the most dangerous predator in here. It’s a wonder how he is legally being let out. “

Closing my eyes I willed away the tears. Please don’t let this be real. Please!

“ He found out this morning you would be coming. He’s been a bit wild since but if you need a guard there is an emergency button within the corridors.”

I looked at the man, nodding at him. I could tell he knew I didn’t want to do this. Even if his tough, emotionless stature didn’t say it, his moment of sympathetic gaze told me enough.

I watched as he unlocked the door, using quite a bit of strength to open it  , stepping aside slightly as I passed through. I heard the door shut heavily behind me as I gazed at what was in front of me.

A small cot was placed in the corner, with what looked like another one tucked away and folded underneath it.

Would that be mine?

A large collection of books laid stacked in the opposite corner, as well as a metal, beaten up dresser. Lastly was a desk, with only a piece of paper scrapped across.

The sound of movement told me he was there. Quickly I looked up, my body boiling with heat as I stared at the man across the room. He was in the back of the room, which had an attached shower and bathroom facility.

The attraction was instant ,  just like it had been the night I met his steamy black eyes.

In only a small pair of tight boxers, he was hunched over like a predator , staring at me with those eyes under thick eyelashes. Water glistened from his near-shaved head, down a wide, and clean chest.

Now not only was I in fear, It was like the fear aroused me.  I faintly remember dropping my bag before running towards the door again.

Stupidity obviously, as within moments hot, thick arms were around me, hitting me up the wall.

I whimpered, which only seemed to turn him on more. I could feel him, wearing only a pair of thin pants allowed me to do so. His erect member pressed against my ass grinding softly as his hot lips ran up my jaw.

The need was strong, the wet ache between my thighs beginning to actually hurt. It was worse that the late night dreams that left me unsatisfied. He would get me so close...but disappear before anything could happen.  

I knew , even right now that he wouldn’t let that happen. He’d finish me, and more than likely not just once.

All the stories of attraction and need I now knew were more than just true. They were very real.

I braced myself against the wall, allowing his rough hands to grab and pull me yet somehow he was never too rough.

A frustrated growl erupted from his chest when he suddenly pulled away , his chest heaving heavily.

On trembling legs I turned around to look at me, holding a gasp at him. He was large , and large everywhere. He neck was thick and arms were long and toned.

His stomach for flat with lines of muscle that traveled down the that sexy V with a tousle of hair that led to his powerful thighs. My eyes stopped as his masculine hand gripped the large bulge inside his black boxers. He was thick and long, oh so very long.

A whimper escaped my lips again, the ache between my legs yearning to be tamed by him.

“ Two years.” He suddenly growled, all meanwhile his hand slowly jerking up over his cloth covered cock.

“ I’ve needed to taste you..” He continued, “ To devour you.”

His gripped tightened allowing that small slit to momentarily open up , giving me sight to the darker skin of his rod.

My nipples tightened, becoming tight buds that wished to be touched.

He took a step closer, the hand that held his boxers touching my front. “ To claim you.”

My mouth parted, the arousal so deep I felt the cream between my thighs began to slither out. On instinct I squeezed my thighs together wanted to release some pressure, but as soon as I made the movement he was on me again. A hand slipped down my pants, dragging his fingers through my cleft, rubbing at the my warmth.

“ So wet for me.” He throatily announced, praise in his voice.

I wasn’t ready for the two big fingers he slid inside of me, stretching me. My mouth fell open, as I leaned forward stifling the whimpers against his hard chest. The pleasure was new and exciting,

“Good Girl.” He murmured, his rough cut voice sending sharp shivers up my spine. I wiggled violently against him wanting to find some relief, not understanding how is appraisal turned me on so much.

“Please-” I started, my voice weak before I screamed out. The cold air from the empty room hit my hot core as he tore down my pants so they hung loose around my ankles.

“Such a pretty girl.” He murmured once more, his finger pulling out of me slowly. I shook my head wishing him to continue but instead his fingers danced across me, curling his large fingers in my thick, wet hair.

My shaky, small hands reached forward grabbing onto his arms for support. “ Don’t hurt me.” I suddenly pleaded, his eyes wild as he gazed up at me.

I offended him. I knew that much. His large chest heaved once before he leaned in towards my ear, licking a soft spot so gently I was surprised. “ Never.” He whispered.

I felt the movement and just had to look. I wanted to see him. See his length. See how big he really was.

I watched as he climbed out of his boxers, his cock springing to life as it rested between us. I shook at the sight, the way it thickly curved and even still continued to stir in length.

But oh how I wanted - no needed him inside me right now.

“Lift your hips little one.” He demanded softly, his hand patting my bottom until I did so.

He righted himself under me, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist, my leggings and panties hanging off my one foot carelessly.

It would be quite an erotic scene to see really. Such a tall and powerful man dominating over a small girl, his naked body pressed against her half naked self.

Like he knew, and obviously didn’t like, he tore off my shirt quickly.

With my bra he took a different approach. One that had me pressing my hips harder, wishing the hard mushroom tip of his cock would stop teasing my virgin folds.

Teeth scraping the old fabric, he easily tore the white strapless bra I wore. I was impressive in breast size nor had any man seen my naked boobs before. The look on the wolves eyes in front of me though, gave me no reason to feel self conscious. Instead it only furthered my growing libido, panting harder as I saw his nostrils flare and the once threatening fangs lengthen.

He took me then, pressing his face between my breasts as his lips kiss, licked and nipped. His hard cock dived deep inside me, stretching me until I tightened around him with my walls.

As he hit that oh-so sensitive spot I grunted, a small feminine grunt in his ear with every hard and deep thrust. I felt him dig his rod, feeling as though he reached my spine. There was no stupid human-virgin pain, just a perfect fit of pleasure.

His mouth never left my breasts, his breathing heavy as he never pulled away from my tight nipples.

Oh My Gosh! His stamina was great, after a while with every few wicked thrusts came a slow out bringing, giving me two greatest orgasms before I felt his own. That sensual curve of him nicked the perfect spot that brought me over the edge.

The throbbing inside me stilled as the man that claimed me hugged me to his sweaty masculine body. I felt the release of him fill me, his hands grabbed my ass as if to make sure every bit of his seed came inside me.

For a second I thought it was over. A pure moment of silence where I was disappointed. Where I forgot about everything I had been thinking when I first walked in here. I wanted him again. And again.  

I barely registered him leaning his face into my neck, too lost in the sexual desire. But as his sharp fangs pierced my skin I knew it wasn’t over and it would never be.

I was his prisoner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33 0 19
Short love stories that will break you apart or bring you together.
6.7K 21 4
A collection of short steamy stories and scenes that will leave you feeling satisfied ;) and don't worry if you enjoy a little intimacy and romance t...
374K 8.4K 34
This story goes wherever, hope you like!
12 1 1
For mature readers only