Three little boys (mdlb)

Oleh dansomniac

Rosa is a caregiver who falls is love with a 3 little who are in a very bad situation. Going from 1 to 3 litt... Lebih Banyak

⭐️New beginings⭐️
⭐️Breakfast and Shopping⭐️
☔️Rainy days☔️

✨Mommys little princes✨

13.1K 147 42
Oleh dansomniac

"What if I'm not ready for another little Steff?" Rosa questions looking nervously out of the car window taking in the tree,cars and building as they were passing them.

"You'll be fine,its been almost 6 months since the last time you had a little." Steff,Rosa's best friend reason with her. She knew her friend had been stressing out over no having someone to take care of. For most people that would be relaxing,but for a caregiver it was not enjoyable at all.

Rosa was still worried even though her friend had told her many time that she would find a little and they would be happy. Rosa had only been a caregiver to 1 little in a span of 4 years. It wasn't anyones fault that it ended, her last little decided he would rather have a daddy over a mommy. Rosa was supportive of him too,actually helping him find a new caregiver.

That's just the person she was,always wanting the best for everyone. It was the main reason Rosas parents knew she would end up being a caregiver for her classification,and though they were just vanillas they supported their daughter,knowing she could make some little life a lot better.

"It was your idea to go to the auctions anyway,don't bail on me now." Steffens said jokingly shaking her head a bit.
She was right though Rosa wanted to go to the auction,a place where they sold little and pets to dominates. It wasn't  to all that amazing but Rosa being the kind person she is want to give these little a chance too. Because most people didn't,they though auction little were too broken, or defective but Rosa didn't mind that.

"I know,I just hope I find the perfect boy here." She assured her friend with a deep sigh as anxiety rushed throughout her body

"You will, and we're here." Steff said parking her car into an empty parking space. Both girls soon left the car going in to the building, it was all brick and looked rather dirty. They pushed inside the build regardless and followed the hall way to the auction hall.

It was crowded with people in fancy clothing matching Rosa and Stephanie's black dresses.  By the time they sat down and found sits together the auction was about to begin. The would parade little out on to the stage,give a short description then take bids.

Luckily the building was somewhat decent and only allowed actual certified dominates rather than abusive people who hurt little and pets. Before Rosa could think anymore a man came around quieting people "Please quiet down lady's and gentlemen,please take your seats, the auction is starting now." He said loudly over the mass of people making small talk.

Once it was quiet the first person came put,"This is Colby,he is 17 and a puppy pet." The man went on about colbly for a few seconds before the auctioning began.

He was sold quickly to a man in grey suite and swept back hair. Rosa tried to be open minded but as more and more sub walked on and off the stage the more she tough she wouldn't find the right boy. Sitting back in the her seat while a little girl was being bid on Rosa lost hope.

"Alright every for our last auction for tonight, we have 3 male littles." The masked man announced getting little to no reaction from the crowd.
One little was hard to take of,but 3 would more than difficult for any caregiver.
"Liam,Riley,and Miley. They are not related but are all bonded together so they will not be split up." Rosa waited for the man to explain more about the boys. While she originally only wanted one little,all three of the boys looked rather adorable on stage in onesies and pacifiers in their mouth except for one boy who seemed to be a bit older. His was hanging on a clip attached to his shirt.

Rosa found the 2 boys,Riley and Miley, who were sucking on pacifiers were 2-3 and the other boy, Liam was 4-5 years old. Immediately Rosa knew she wanted the boy,though she knew it would be a handful but the boys were too adorable for her to leave here alone.

Once she heard they wanted a mommy,Rosa was sold on the idea and taking the three boys home.
"Let's start the bidding on 500$." The masked man said just like the other people being auction,the the boys were a lot cheaper. Most little and pets started at two thousand dollars.

Throwing her had up to bid on the boys Rosa seemed to be the only one,gaining a bit of attention from everyone. Stef looked at her cautiously  wondering what her friend was getting her self in to. Yes Rosa was an amazing caregiver, but going from one to no to three little might not be a great idea. "Rosa?"  Sent questioning glancing at her friend.
Before a she was able to  saying anything more the masked man made it official,Rosa was now the caregivers to 3 little boy.

Standing quickly Rosa made her to the information office where you pay and fill out the needed paper work before getting your littles or littles in Rosas case.

Going in the the office she was handed a packet of papers to fill out and make everything official.

•••

It took Rosa a total of 15 minutes to finish all of the paper work and pay to the boy but she didn't mind at all. Getting up from her seat the man that she was talking to handed her a plane file with the little names on them. "This is all of the information on the boy you need to know,birthdays,family,
medical history stuff like that." He explained next giving Rosa a copy of the cgaregiver agreement.

She said a quick thanked Hume and left the room,wanting to get her new littles home. While she was worried about where would all stay she know there was more than enough room in her house just not rooms set up.

Rosa decided to allow the boys to pick their rooms and what they looked like. Sighing the stressed women went to get her littles but was met with  a concerned looking Stephanie,"Youre sure you want to do this?" She said trying to make her friend think about what she was doing. 

"Yes Steph,I know. Now I'm going to get the boy,It will be fine."Rosa assured her friend griping her hand gently with a caring smile.

With a sigh Steph let her friend go get her new littles. Walking swiftly  down a hallway Rosa stoped at a door that read 'Submissive pick up' Going in the room Rosa spotted the boys quickly standing in the corner by them selves.

Rosa walked over to them with a warm smile" Hello guys." She said softly as to not scare the boys.

"Hello miss" the oldest,Liam greeted her politely while the other boys coward shyly.

"You don't have to call me 'miss',it makes me feel old." She insured even with a small laugh. It was unusual for a sub to call a don by their first name but Rosa wanted the boys to grow to like her,rather than forcing them. "Please call me Rosa,until you're comfortable with other terms." She said in a dominate voice holding the boys attention.

All of the boy instantly seem drawn to Rosa, keeping their eyes on her,not wanting to disappoint her. Miley and Riley seemed to like her immediately, while Liam was more cautious and protective.
"Please follow me out to the car, so we can go home." She said noticing how late the the time was, Rosa did not want the boys up this late.

"What do you mean by home?" Miley asked as they followed the kind lady out of the room.

"Well you will be living with me, so it your guys home too." She said thinking it was obvious. Rosa wondered why the boys seemed confuse,had they really never had a home before? The caregiver decided that she would give the boys a home where they could be happy and loved.

There was a collection of 'Thank you's before they left the short hallway with meeting a nervous yet excited Steph. She and the three little said a quite hello before the made their way to the car. "Ok guys I have one care seat,I wasn't expecting to come home with this many little but that's ok." Rosa said trying to lighten the mood but nothing seemed to work.

Rosa instructed Miley to sit the car seat,while Riley and Liam would sit buckled up in the other two back seats. Miley grumbled about being the only one in a seat but Rosa quickly assured him that the others would get seats too.
"Mike I'm sorry you're upset over this,but you're the youngest." She reason but the toddler wasn't having it." Liam and Riley will have car seats very soon so you won't be the only one,I was defiantly under prepared." After a minute Mikey seemed to be more ok with Rosa's answer because he sat back in the seat getting comfortable and Rosa buckled it around him.

The other two boys didn't say much,aside from quietly pointing out this outside the car or asking random questions. "How old are you?" Riley asked shyly.

Rosa told the boys that she was 20,and was single,because of the confusion that she and Steph were  dating. The questions stopped as the car pulled in to a nice neighborhood with large houses,and soon in the drive way of a beautiful house.

"Alright boys,this is our stop." Rosa said getting looking back at the boys who were gawking at the window. Giggling Rosa got out of the car and opening the rear door, where she reached in and unbuckled Miley from the car seat. The other two boys let the self out with out,"Let me help you out next time ok?" She asked, reviving a shy nod from Liam and Riley.

Rosa helped the other boy out of the car before taking them in side,Mikey gasped quietly at the look of the house. "Alright boys I'll be back in a minute,make your self at home, no using the oven,and there are snacks in the cabinet,we'll talk about that on a bit ok?" She instructed and after receiving a nod from all three boys she stepped back out side to speak with her friend.

•••

Hello so small disclaimer I should probably add is that is story will most likely be sfw and not very sexual. Because the chapters are so long updates will take longer to write and edit. Thanks for reading and leaving comments💖
QUESTIONS

💖What did you think of the first chapter?
💖 Are you a little,caregiver,pet,etc.?
💖What's your favorite Disney movie?
💖how many stuffed animals do you have?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 36.3K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...