Nathaniel

By k00lios

Book 2 in Kidnapped Series Nathaniel Jaymes Harden (Nate), rich, good looks, and kind at heart. But when the... More

Nathaniel
Preview
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Ten

7.9K 215 3
By k00lios

SURPRISE! Another update since you all have been so patient and mostly nice with me =)

Nate holds a naked sleeping Lillie in his arms against his own naked body. Her steady breathing fan across his chest.

"I'm so sorry Lillie," he whispered, "I'm so fucken sorry."

He had taken her, her virginity. This whole time he thought she was an experienced woman. She was beautiful and confident, he just assumed she's been with a man or men before. He wouldn't have done it, at least never the way he did roughly slamming into her. The look of pain and shock on her face still lingers on his mind.

He didn't stop though when he found out and broke her virginity at the same time. He didn't want her to feel used and broken for nothing. He knew he had fucked up and wanted to do the only thing he can think of. Pleasure her.

He whispered apologies in her ear as he slowly pushed into her, making sure to ease her pain with his touch and kisses. Some time in-between, he managed to striped both of them off the rest of their clothes. Soon her tears dried and moans erupted through her as he sent her over the edge again and again. After her third release, he had his own spilling his seeds on her stomach. Giving her one last passionate kiss on the lips, he got up went to the bathroom grabbing a cloth and returning to clean her up. There was blood mix with semen and that only made him feel guiltier.

She didn't say anything and kept her eyes close. He went to the bathroom again and cleaned himself up. When he had returned, she was fast asleep. Getting into the bed he pulled her into his arms and covered them with the blanket. She felt so good in his arms he never wanted to let go. That's when it dawned on him, no matter how it started, at the end, he had made love to her.

She snuggles closer into him. He breaths another word of apology before closing his eyes and tightening his grip on her. He knew it was time he should let her go, but deep down he's already decided that she was his.

-

Lillie struggles to open her eyes with the bright lights shining through the windows. Her whole body ached but it was a good kind of pain. One that she wouldn't mind feeling again and again.

"Fuck me," she whispered, not knowing what the hell she's thinking.

"Gladly," Nate said.

Her eyes snap open and Nate was standing next to her, his holy body exposed with water running down his abs to the fresh pair of boxers.

She gasp covering her face with the blanket. He chuckles loudly before pulling the blanket off of her.

"Nate!" she said reaching for the blanket again trying to cover her naked body.

He tosses the blanket aside and scoops her up into his arms. His manhood quickly reacts to her.

"Hey!"

"I ran a bath. How are you feeling?" he asked entering the bathroom.

Her cheeks were crimson red both from her naked body and the memories of last night. She bit at her lips and picked at her nails ignoring his question. Nate zoned in on her lips and held in a groan. He sets her in the tub reluctantly pulling his hands away from her soft body.

Sighing he says, "I'm sorry Lillie, I didn't know."

"I... I'm okay. Just forget about it." She said her eyes focused on her fingers.

He wanted to say something more, but thought against it. Getting up he walks towards the door.

"I'll be waiting out here," with that he closes the door.

Lillie breathes a sigh of relief. Yesterday had happened and there was nothing she can do to change it. Yes, she then submerges herself in the water so her mind can focus only on not drowning.

-

Fifteen minutes later, Lillie emerges from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her wet body. Nate sat on the bed staring at her forcing himself not to stomp up to her and tear the towel away and make sweet love to her.

Lillie sees him but ignores him turning towards the closet.

"Come here," he said stopping her.

She thinks about whether to defy him or not but knew defying him will get her nowhere. She strolls over to him her body still sore but feeling much better. He pats the area next to him on the bed with a satisfied smile on his face.

She hesitates and he sighs, "I just want to put some ointment on you." He shows her the tube in his hand.

"I'm fine," she steps back. For a second Lillie had forgotten about the whipping that he gave her, but being reminded of it, it angered her.

"Lillie," his voice was stern, the smile on his face gone.

"I hate-" her words were cut by the sound of a motor boat.

Nate's eyes narrowed not too happy about the interruption.

"Get dress," he said already heading towards the door.

When he was gone, Lillie runs to the window curious to see who it was. Two men gets off the boat each carrying bags.

"The groceries!" she remembers.

Quickly running into the closet she hurriedly gets dress throwing on a pair of short and a t-shirt. Urgent but quietly she makes her way downstairs. She stares out the glass sliding door studying the three man, unloading more things from the boat, Nate being one of them.

Putting on a pair of sandal he had provided her, she opens the screen door and ducks out. Shutting the sliding doors, she crawls her way to the enclosed fence, making sure to stay out of the men's sight. She peeks through the opening of the fence and all three men were headed towards the house entering through the main door. This is my only chance.

When the last men entered the house, she gets up and sprint towards the boat.

-

"Where's the girl?" Ciro, Nate's PA and good friend, asked as they entered the kitchen setting the bags down on the table.

"Upstairs," he drops the bags in his hand as well, "thanks for the stuff, you guys can go now."

"So quick to return to her," Ciro said with a knowing smile.

"Shut up, you're on the clock right now."

"Yes sir," he looks towards the other man, "Let's get out of here."

Nate watches as the two men makes their way back to the boat and take off before he return upstairs. Without knocking, he enters the room.

"Come down sweetheart let's make breakfast together," he said.

(silence)

"Lillie this is not the type to joke around," he walks into the closet.

His heart starts racing when he found it empty. He runs to the bathroom and it was empty too.

"Lillie!" he shouted. He makes his way downstairs already knowing that she was gone.

Just as he was going to make his way out the door, his phone rings.

It was Ciro. "What?," he growls impatient.

"Found your naughty girl, she was hiding in the storage compartment under the seat," Ciro said.

Rage consumed Nate but he was relieved at the same time. His hand shook with anger, "Bring her back."

"Already on the way."

Nate steps out and can see the boat coming in from the distant already. He walks toward the shore waiting for the boat to get closer then dials Ciro's number.

"Stop right there," Nate said. He can hear Lillie shouting to be let go.

Ciro stops the boat the distant not far from shore. He wasn't too sure what his boss's intentions are but obey regardless.

"Toss her into the ocean and leave," Nate ordered.

"What?" Ciro stares off into the distance at Nate then at his phone noticing that he had already hung up.

Lillie had no clue what Nate was telling the man in front of her to do but from his expression she knew it wasn't going to be pleasant. The man's expression suddenly becomes hard and his next words made her burst in fear.

"Toss her in the ocean," he ordered the man holding her.

Without hesitation, the man picks her up his hand wrapped around her waist.

"No! Please!" she screams but it was too late. Her body swings in the air and plunge into the cold blue sea. She kicks her legs and flap her arms wildly trying to stay afloat.

"Help!" she screams, "I can't swim!"

Her cries were drowned by the roar of the motor boat coming back to life. The boat takes off creating waves of strong water submerging her under water. When the water calmed she kicks herself back up greedily sucking in a lung of air.

Nate had toss his phone on the sand when he hung up on Ciro and already had his body halfway deep into the water when he saw Lillie's little body being swallowed by the blue sea. Right when the boat took off he swam towards her quickly and efficiently. Stopping short of her, he stares as she struggles to stay atop of the water. He was angry at her for trying to leave him and wanted her to know that.

"Help me!" she calls out to him when she sees him. "Nate, I can't swim."

She swallows a mouth full of salt water and can feel her lungs and muscle giving out on her. Nate continues to stare his eyes as cold as the sea.

"Why should I help you? You wanted to get away from me."

"Please Nate! Help me!" she cried.

"Help me," she whimpered one last time before her head submerge completely in water.

Nate wasted no time and dive under reaching for her body he pulls both of them out of the water. Lillie gasps her lungs burning deeply and aching coughs tore through her throat. He pulls her in towards his body and her arms immediately encircles his neck. He swim them closer to shore but stops when his feet were able to reach the sand beneath.

Nate lets her go and Lillie grabs onto him tighter. Her feet didn't reach the ground being a head shorter than him.

"Let me go," he said.

She shakes her head that was buried into his shoulder.

"You wanted to leave me so let me go."

He grabs her waist and begins to pull her body away from him.

"No!" she jumps on him and wraps her leg around his torso, "Please don't let me go."

He sucks in a breath loving the feel of her body press so close to his and her long legs wrapped around him.

"Are you going to ever leave me again?" Nate asked in all seriousness. He knew this question meant something much deeper. Even his heart sped at the thought.

She shakes her head.

"Say it. Promise me."

When she doesn't reply, he push at her body again.

"I promise! I won't leave you." He smiles pulling her body back against his hugging her close. His anger long gone.

He wanted to enjoy the moment much longer but her teeth started to chatter and her body was cold to the touch. Slowly he walks them to shore, even when they were on land her legs continue to stay around him.

Entering the house he takes them straight to the bathroom. He sits her down on the edge of the tub and she finally lets him go wrapping her arms around her shaking body. He turns on the water making sure it was very warm. Stripping himself of his clothes, he turns to her who has yet to notice his nakedness.

He kneels down in front of her and grabs the hem of her tshirt slowly lifting it up.

"What are you doing?" she looks at him but quickly advert her eyes when she notice he wasn't wearing anything.

Nate notice her lips turning blue and had to get her warm soon. "I promise I won't do anything to you."

"But..." even in her state, her cheeks manage to colored.

"I've already seen everything," he said continuing to pull off her shirt.

Lillie was still nervous nonetheless but allowed him to strip her. She wanted nothing more than the warmth of the bath next to her. Nate did his best not to think about her sweet body and kept his eyes on her face. It helped control his hormones seeing her so weak and fragile.

When she was completely bare to him, he shuts off the water and gets in. She didn't make any indication of getting in so he gently grabs her by the waist and pulls her in. She gasped but didn't say anything else as he positions her back to him. The water immediately warmed her muscle and soon she found herself leaning into him her eyes shutting from tiredness. As promise, Nate didn't do anything to her but just held her. He looks at her face the colors returning back to her.

"Why do you hate me?" she whispered sleepily her eyes still close.

"I don't hate you." He answers after a pause.

"You're a monster."

"I know sweetheart."

"I..."

"Shhhh. Rest." He said hugging her tighter and then placing a kiss on her head.

She was quiet after that and he knew she had fallen asleep. He was lost in thoughts and had no clue what to do to her anymore. He didn't know why he was so possessive over this woman, when he hates her brother and thought he hated her too. He isn't so sure anymore what it is he's feeling for her but he knew it wasn't hate.

A/N: Remember to vote and comment! Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.2K 30
"Strip, Marie" he leaned in. A quick moan escaped from my mouth and he smirked showing his white teeth. "Naughty aren't you ?" I could smell his colo...
3.9K 47 53
Alayna moans desperately, gripping my shoulder blades as I slowly guide myself inside of her. We're both gasping into each other's mouths, and my han...
1.2K 21 11
This isn't really a love story... ~~~~~ "Hey! What the fuck is wrong with you? You can clearly see I'm upset!" He looks over to me and smirks. "You l...
152K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...