My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 6

45.5K 601 65
By livelaughluv451

Once I had all my clothes back on I looked at Noah and gave him a forced smile. I don't think anything could make this situation more tense. "So what are we going to do next?" I asked trying to sound enthusiastic.

He glanced down at his watch and winced. "Um, well I think we should back to school since third period is about to start," He said quietly. My eyes bugged out of my head.

"Third! I only agreed to skip first period because we were already late," I wailed, running out the door. Call me a nerd but I never missed school and wasn't going to start now.

"Sorry, I guess we, um, lost track of time," He trailed off behind me. I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. Noah jogged behind me and shoved the keys into his motorcycle. I tried to get on as gracefully as possible, but that didn't really work considering I was already rushing. Noah helped me on and in a matter of seconds we were flying down the road faster than usual.

Thanks to Noah's speeding, the ten minute trip took us only four. As soon as our vehicle stopped moving, I jumped off and nearly jumped for joy when I landed upright on my feet.

My celebration didn't last very long because I started sprinting towards my next period. I glanced behind me to see Noah a few paces away. In a few seconds I was in front of the door. I glanced inside and saw that class had not yet started, making me let out a huge sigh of relief.

I stepped inside and kept my head down as I walked through the rows of desks to my seat in the back. As I walked by, Lexi "accidentally" moved her textbook off her desk with her arm, making it fall on my foot with a thump. My eyes watered and I gritted my teeth to keep the tears from flowing as pain exploded inside my foot.

I moved quicker to my seat being careful as possible. I put my head on my desk and willed for class to began soon.

I heard a marker cap click open and looked up to see a man with a balding head furiously scribbling the words, "Romeo and Juliet" onto the whiteboard. Afterwards, he made sure to underline it half a dozen times before proceeding to circle it rapidly.

I held in a giggle as I saw his extreme passion for the subject.

"Romeo and Juliet," The man said in a booming voice. He folded his hands behind his back and paced along the side of the room. He reminded me of an army officer right before his troops went into battle. Anxious and ready to begin.

"Can anyone tell me who wrote this play?" He questions, his eyes scanning the room for answers. Before I could raise my hand to answer, he called on someone else. "Mr. Tyler?" He asks, staring at the boy to my right. He looks up from texting on his phone.

"Yes, Sir?" He asks innocently. The teacher whose name I can't remember frowns. "Who wrote the play on the board?" Bald-head guy asks Tyler.

"Taylor Swift?" Tyler tries. I bite my lip t keep from laughing.

Mr. No Hair picks several more students, and each one gives an outrageous answer like: Justin Bieber, or Edward Cullen. Each time someone gets something wrong, Mr. No Hair writes their name on the board.

"Alexis?" He asks, picking his next victim. Lexi looks up from painting her nails a hideous orange color.

"Yes?" She asks sweetly. He repeats the question for the millionth time.

"I know this one! Um, I forgot their name, uh, Harry Potter or something?" She says sounding confident.

My mouth pops open when I realize she actually thinks Harry Potter wrote Romeo and Juliet. Mr. No Hair shakes his head but I notice he doesn't put her name onto the growing list.

"Amber?" He calls on me next. I smile in victory, knowing the answer.

"William Shakespeare," I answer proudly. As soon as I say it I hear choruses of, Who?, Didn't he like invent Ipods?. Mr. No Hair claps for me.

"Finally!" He says in relief. Immediately, I hear whispers about how of course I knew that, I'm such a nerd.

Then he starts scribbling words on the board and its clear he wants us to take notes. I pull out my notebook and start writing down everything he says without really paying attention.

Something flies onto my desk. I glanced down to see a piece of crumbled up paper. I straighten it out while keeping my eyes in the front to make sure I don't get caught.

It read: Loser, nobody will ever love you. I folded it back up and shoved it deep into my pocket. I hear these kinds of things everyday, but they still hurt to hear them. I kept my head down and pretended write notes on the play.

After what seemed like forever, the lunch bell rang. I sprang up and shoved everything into my bag, not caring if they got ruined. I was too eager to get out of there. Once I was in the hallway, my stress vanished.

But only for a second. The next thing I knew, an ocean of students crowded the hallway. I ducked under people so that I can get to lunch on time. Once there, I quickly grab everything I need. I don't want to be in plain sight, that just makes me an easier target. I sat down at my usual table, nibbling on a piece of bread.

"Hey! What happened? I didn't see you in first period, but I drove you to school so I knew you were there. Someone told me that you weren't in you next class either, so what happened? Did you fall down and decide not to get up? Did you walk home and back, because at least now you look more presentable. Or maybe-," Alice sat down next to me and started talking a mile a minute.

"Whoa, Alice. Slow down. I wasn't feeling too well so I went to the nurse," I lied smoothly. If I told her the Noah Flynn gave me a ride home she would flip. She nodded.

"So you'll never guess who talked to me-" She began. I tried to listen to her, I really did. But everyday she talks about the same things, how this person is dating this other person, and how that person cheated on them with a cheerleader. Occasionally, she'll share a moment that she spent with her crush, Drake Taylor.

Today, it was extraordinarily hard to concentrate. My mind kept drifting back to what happened with me and Noah. There were so many ways I could have prevented it, but I didn't. And now, he's probably going to avoid me for the rest of my life. And do you know what's really bothering me? I actually liked spending time with him, even if it meant getting on that monstrous bike he drive. I groan internally and put my head onto the table's cool surface.

"Amber? Are you feeling okay? Do you want me to take you back to the nurse?" Alice asks sweetly. I look up and give her a forced smile.

"No, I'm fine Alice," I tell her and advert my gaze somewhere else so she didn't see the lie hidden beneath my words. She smiles and continues talking.

I hear her cut off suddenly. I give her a confused glance when I hear a chair scrape out next to me. I turn, expecting to see one of my other friends but instead I see Noah sitting there with a huge smirk on his face.

"Hey," He says to everyone at my table, who is staring at him like he is from another planet. He may as well be. Going from sitting with cheerleaders to sitting with us, no sane person would ever do that. It's clear everyone else thought so too by the way they were looking at him.

"Hi?" I say with an uncertain tone. His eyes bore holes into me so I look away.

What I see makes me burst out laughing. Alice gives me a strange look and I gesture in that direction. Alice is soon on the floor with me, cracking up.

"What?" Noah asks, looking at us like we were crazy.

"Do you see, Lexi's, face?" I ask between giggles. Lexi was staring at us with an absolutely furious expression that was mixed in with jealous, rage, and a promise for revenge. He lets out a low chuckle. Soon I see a petite figure standing us.

I blink through the tears that have formed in my eyes to see Lexi herself standing there with the same facial expression. She shoots us a glare before turning to Noah.

"Hey, babe. What are you doing sitting with these losers?" She asks him, obviously trying to be seductive. He frowns, but before he can answer she speaks again.

"Never mind that. How about you come over tonight to make it up to me?" She asks, trailing a finger down his chest. I feel a pang of jealousy but I push the feeling away. I couldn't listen to this.

I stood up out of my chair, knowing I was making a scene but I didn't care. I walked right out of the lunchroom, feeling every single pair of eyes on me.

Here's a game, answer this right and you get an early Upload WHAT IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE?????????????????????????????????????????????? Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9M 337K 64
Carter Miller has always been in the spotlight. When your parents happen to be a rich CEO and a famous author, you shouldn't be surprised to have the...
25M 716K 48
Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After being dropped off at an orphanage when she...
1.5M 73.3K 49
One crazy night. One drunken mistake. One careless hookup. Noah Brown never thought he would return to his hometown again. Sophia Stone never thou...
2.1M 34.3K 64
He's a player, he's hot and he's stubborn. Everyone knows it- especially him. Shes never been kissed, she's unnoticed and she's shy- no one knows her...