My Bestfriend is a Jerk

By biscuitmonster

He's destructive and He's rude He's possessive No Boyfriends, No guy friends He's a Player who likes to 'play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge
Sequel?

Chapter 9

112K 1.7K 164
By biscuitmonster

New Chapter! And one day after my last upload! >.<

Hope you enjoy this one :D

Biscuit x

My Best friend is a JerkSave & Publish

Chapter 9

“I’ve been looking all over for you”

“Well you’ve found me”

“What are you doing in the library?”

“Sitting”

“Are you working on something?”

“No Matt, I’m currently spinning on my head”

“Yikes” he sat down on the seat opposite me “Are you on your period?”

“No”

I actually was.

He chuckled “Really? Because I can definitely start to smell –“

I shot out of my seat and slapped him hard across the head

“Ouch!”

I sat back down continuing my algebra homework

“Hey Rose?”

I ignored his presence; I really needed to finish this. I had maths next period and that’s a week’s detention if I don’t hand Mr. Smith this homework.

“Hey are you ignoring me?” he poked my arm with a pencil “Rosie?”

He continued poking me and I continued to ignore but it got that point where I couldn’t concentrate anymore.

“Matt!?” I slammed by pen down on the table earning a nasty glare from the librarian.

He raised his brow is amusement “Seriously what’s your problem?”

I sighed looking at the library clock “I have 30 minutes to finish 75 questions, so your bullshit is not needed now”

“Woah!” he leaned back in his chair holding his hands in mock defence “I haven’t even done anything”

“Okay whatever”

He quickly slid the book from underneath me, I tried to stop it but I was too slow. He swivelled my book around so he could see it “Algebra”

“Yes”

“Let’s see you’ve done 30 questions so you’ve got 45 more to go”

“Well done Einstein”

He let out a soft chuckle. Taking one of the pencils off the table he began filling out my book.

“What are you doing?” I asked as he zoomed past each question

“What does it look like I’m doing?” he replied

“My maths homework?”

“Well done Einstein” he looked up and we both chuckled in harsh whispers. I watched him as he flicked the page onto the next question. I wondered why he was helping me finish off my work. He was really good at maths so I wasn’t complaining and he was one of the few in a special class. Many times I’ve asked Matt to help me with my Maths assignments and many times he’s shut me down.

He looked back down writing quickly, scribbling across my page.

He sighed not looking up “Sometimes I start to wonder.”

I kept quiet I waited for him to continue. “I wonder why you put up with me sometimes” He sighed again “I mean I’ve been really bad and that’s why I’m here now- to apologise”

“Apologise?”

“Yeah, I mean yesterday, I was a complete jerk but you did kinda throw me off edge.”

“Matt he’s my boyfriend he’s allowed to get me gifts”

“Not a ring though”

“Why not?”

“Because...”

“Because?”

“It’s like a sign of commitment”

“I am committed to him though”

He scoffed “Don’t say that”

“Why not?”

“Because...”

“Because?”

“Because I just don’t want you too!”

“Matt you’re being way over protective. I mean I love you and everything but-“

“I love you too” he was looking at me now with an expression that was so hard to read

“Matt I’m a big girl now, I can handle myself”

“Boys only want one thing, and they won’t stop till they get it Rosalie, how can I let that happen to you”

I sighed not saying anything

“This was supposed to be an apology” he chuckled quietly shaking his head. He let out an almost defeated sigh “What I’m trying to say is, is that I’m a lowlife and a asshole and yesterday was me being extra cruel times 2 and sadly I’ve come to the realisation that- that this is who I am”

I nodded playing with my fingers.

“And you know what else I’ve realised? A long time ago?”

I shook my head “ what?”

He let out a small smile gripping onto my hands “I can’t live without you Rosie, my bestest friend in the whole wide world” he shot me a cheesy grin.

I giggled

“So even though I’m being a prick, all I’m asking of you is to deal with it. I don’t know what I would do if you left me because of my shit behaviour”

“Okay Matt, it’s enough”

He let out a breath of relief “That was harder than it seemed”

“I can imagine” I smiled

“So am I forgiven?”

“If you finish my homework then yeah” I grinned. He picked up the pencil and began writing madly again.

“So” he began as he continued to write. “I’ll meet you and your rabid dog of a friend at my house around 5 and I’ll leave you girls to do whatever girls do okay?”

I nodded “Cool”

I had a feeling that today wasn’t going to go as well as Matt hoped. I mean Britney Sheldon and Me and Amy in the same room?

I just got my friend back, was I going to lose him again because of this girl and her baby?

This was going to end very badly indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 232 13
Death Secluded Meticulous These are the few words that are used to describe the cold and detached wolf. The shifter not prone to being a stranger...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
739K 19.5K 34
Morsallia, a land ruled by vampires, is the home of Elizabeth Conwell, an 18-year-old girl who has lived in poverty most of her life. When she finall...
53.7K 2.3K 29
Belle Seleva and her father just moved to New York City so her father could start working at a international technology company, Beast Inc. Belle, mo...