farther!jacksepticeye x chil...

By JoeSepticEye1987

The title lol More

Run
Humans are weird
sam
MaLfUnCtIoN

malfunction

477 11 1
By JoeSepticEye1987

I couldn't take this for long, when nobody cares about your survival how do you live? It is impossible. You can't win in a system that makes sure you lose. Should I give up? It would be easier then going through this crap. So I climbed up onto a building. Wow. It's a far way down. taking the steps of death are harsh and cold. This was torture.Who would want someone who's a nobody.

Jack's pov

I am going to the store after recording a video of happy wheels. Wait, what's that on that bulding? HOLY SHIT! THATS SOMEONE ABOUT TO JUMP! I drop all my shopping and rush outside towards the person about to jump. It's a small boy, why would he do it?
So I start climbing the building and tackle the boy to the ground.oops.he passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
379K 22.8K 81
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
125K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...