the uchiha twins

Por sukii_hatake

Sara is the strongest out of all of them and Sasuke is jealous or nahhhh Más

part 1
teams
a talk with Naruto
a talk with Naruto(part2)
a talk with Naruto (part3)
what's wrong saskue?
we passed!?! or nahhhh
a/n
land of waves
demon brothers
zabuza
the fight
the real fight
seeing rocklee
should i
second book
musically
ending
a/n

trees

1.3K 31 0
Por sukii_hatake

Sasuke's pov
We started to do chakra training and sakura and my sister made it on the first try. I wasnt mad at that because she was taught that when our clan was alive. Then we started to train more then i noticed that naruto was talking to my sister so growled in anger.
Then i asked naruto what she said and he didnt tell me so i just kept training.

~Time skip~

We finally made it to tunza's house and ate. After the eating and sleeping arrangements we all went to sleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

891K 54.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
418K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
79.3K 2.7K 103
It's been a month since the autobots restored Cybertron. Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee are returning to earth to visit their human friends. One day...
809K 22.5K 14
Ever since you'd been lately assigned to Squad 7, you'd had a small crush on Kakashi-Sensei, even though you'd only seen his left eye you knew he was...