I will make you say 'I Love Y...

بواسطة BloodyMoonX

After the war Tsunade and Mei meet up and want to make a contract to bound the two Hidden Villages, when Tsun... المزيد

I will make you say 'I Love You'
Your Fiance
The couples first fight
Old Memories
Team work mission

Teamwork mission

200 13 6
بواسطة BloodyMoonX

3rd person Pov.

As Ayame cried she didn’t see the pair of red eyes that were looking at her and following her. The figure was leaning against a tree watching over her, his eyes never left her figure. He watched as it got darker and she slowly stopped crying, she crawled over to the tombstone and leaned against it with her back and closed her eyes.

“She’s hurting.” A voice said and the figure turned around a little surprised. The Hokage of the Leaf village stood there also looking at Ayame, she slowly got closer to the figure.

“Sasuke, I want you to give her a chance. You would have done the same thing if you were in her situation.” She said and Sasuke didn’t reply. He kept his eyes on Ayame the whole time.

“Take her to your home, she will stay with you.” Tsunade said and turned around walking away, Sasuke’s eyes narrowed.

“Aren’t you worried she won’t try to kill me?” he asked her and looked at her, she stopped and looked back at him.

“No, she will probably try to make it look as an accident on a mission, like I said she follows orders.” She said smiling and walked away.

Sasuke’s eyes narrowed and he looked back at Ayame, he then gripped the bridge of his nose remembering something.

“I only have one bed.” He grumbled to himself and then looked at the sleeping Ayame. Her hair slowly swaying with the wind as a breeze blew it to the side. He slowly walked over to her and pulled her into his arms bridal style. He looked down at her sleeping form, her eyes still puffy from crying.

As he slowly walked through her clan compound he looked around and stopped at the house he saw Ayame walk into. He looked at the cracks and the gray color it now had, it looked sad and lonely. He walked further and walked out of the compound.

As he got closer to his apartment it got colder and Ayame gripped his shirt and snuggled closer. He glanced down at her and a small blush covered his cheeks, he’s not used to this kind of affection. He’s not good at showing his feeling either.

He got to his apartment and somehow opened the door. He walked into his hall and through his living room to his bedroom. He slowly put her down and pulled the cover over her, he turned around and grabbed a pair of pants and a shirt.

It’s his bed, he won’t go and sleep on the couch because of her. He’s that stubborn.

He crawled into the bed and turned his back to her and closed his eyes. His eyes shot open as he felt something warm from behind. He glanced at Ayame and saw her snuggle up to him. ‘She’s a cuddler’ he thought and turned back.

He could feel her warm hands around his torso, and blushed annoyed. Eventually he fell asleep.

Ayame Pov.

As I slowly woke up I could feel a warmth, I frowned slightly but ignored it. It’s nice. After a few minutes I frowned again. ‘Didn’t I fall asleep on the grave?’ I thought as I slowly opened my eyes, the cushion I was laying on moved up and down slowly. I could hear thumping coming from it.

Ba-thump… Ba-thump… Ba-thupm… Ba-thump…

I blinked and lazily looked up, my eyes widened at the sight before me.

Sasuke Uchiha was laying on his back, his hair massy and his mouth slightly opened. I was laying on his chest, my left hand on his chest and his left arm around my waist, our legs were tangled together. He then turned slightly making me lay on my back, he brought his right arm to my back and snuggled into my chest. I gritted my teeth as my bangs covered my eyes so nobody can see them.

3rd person Pov.

Tsunade was sitting in her office drinking tea, she would rather drink Sake but Shizune made her. She looked outside into her Village.

“What a beautiful day!” she sighed smiling, Shizune smiled holding Tonton in her arms.

“Yes it is, it’s so peaceful.” She said and Tsunade nodded with a content smile on her face. She then looked at a specific apartment, she grinned feeling the two chakra’s.

“Hee hee hee, looks like Sasuke and Ayame get along very well!” she said laughing, Shizune and Tonton looked at her confused.

“What do you mean, Tsunade-sama?” she asked her, Tonton oinked in confusion.

“Do you see that apartment over there?” she asked Shizune as she pointed to Sasuke’s apartment, Shizune stepped closer to the window and nodded.

“That’s Sasuke’s apartment and I told him to take Ayame to his place, so now they are there, together, in one room.” She said with a mischievous grin. Shizune stepped away from Tsunade and sweat dropped, so did Tonton.

“I guess there will be little Uchiha’s running around sooner than I thought!” she laughed and Shuzune and Tonton sweat dropped more.

BOOOM!

Tsnade stopped laughing and looked outside, so did Shizune and Tonton. They saw smoke coming from Sasuke’s apartment, along with Sasuke himself flying through the smoke into the air. Ayame’s voice could be heard all over the Village.

“PERVERTED UCHIHA!”

He fell down onto the ground, he grunted and opened his eyes looking around confused.

Tsunade and Shizune were watching everything with wide eyes and open mouths. Tsunade got a vain on her forehead.

Ayame jumped down and in front of Sasuke, he couldn’t see her eyes and gulped standing up. She got closer and closer, he didn’t budge as she got right in front of him. She grabbed him by his collar and glared shuriken, dagger and katanas at him. Hell, it looked more intense and threatening than his Sharingan!

She growled at him.

“I’m going to kill you.” She growled and his eyes narrowed.

“You’re the one who cuddled up to me.” He grumbled and smirked slightly as she blushed a little.

“You’re the one who snuggled into my chest.” She grumbled and he was now the one blushing.

“Ayame, Sasuke…” they stopped glaring and turned to their sides to see a pissed off Hokage. Sasuke frowned annoyed and Ayame rose an eyebrow, by now Naruto and Sakura and some others have heard the commotion and were now watching.

“What is the meaning of this?” she grumbled glaring at them. They both looked at each other and glared, then looked back at her.

“It’s all his/her fault!” they said at the same time and then glared at each other. Tsunade got another vain and glared at them.

“He brought me into his bed”

“She snuggled in to me!”

“He snuggled in to my chest!” Tsunade watched as they glared at each other and then laughed. This was a good sign, Sasuke never showed emotion, and now he’s glaring at her.

This will work out fine.

“What are you laughing at old-timer?” Tsunade stopped laughing, her bangs covering her eyes. Sasuke’s eyes widened at Ayame who was looking at Tsunade with a bored and annoyed expression.

Some other ninja’s who were at the side watching and listening fell to the ground, their legs in the air. Sakura’s eyes widened as she looked at Ayame shocked, while Naruto paled.

“What did you just say?” she asked her more veins popping up. Ayame smirked at Tsunade, if she thinks that Ayame will be afraid then she’s highly mistaken.

“I said,” Ayame said letting go of Sasuke and turning her full attention to Tsunade.

“What’s so funny OLD-TIMER” she said making the ‘Old-timer’ part very clear. Tsunade got more veins on her head.

“Thos veins make you look double your age.” She said and more veins came.

“Triple.” Tsunade looked up at Ayame and glared, Ayame did the same. You could see the lightning spark in the middle of the two glares.

“Um, Tsunade-sama?” Shizine asked Tsunade still holding Tonton, Tsunade didn’t budge.

“What?” she growled not dropping the eye contact.

“What will we do now, there are people watching.” She said.

“Make them leave, I don’t want them to see the murder of another ninja by their Hokage.” She said referring to Ayame who’s glare intensified.

“What about my apartment?” Sasuke asked looking at his destroyed bedroom wall.

“It will get fixed and Ayame, I don’t want this to happen again.” She grumbled.

“It won’t, because I won’t stay there.” She grumbled back.

“Yes you will.” Tsunade said.

“No I won’t.” Ayame said.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

They growled at each other again. Shizune and Sasuke sweat dropped along with the other ninja’s who were there.

“Sasuke-teme!” Sasuke looked to his side to see Naruto and Sakura running over, they stopped and watched as Ayame and Tsunade glared and growled at each other, none of the breaking their eye contact.

“What happened?” Naruto asked Sasuke who frowned in annoyance. First he get’s rudely waken up and then he has to deal with Naruto this early.

“Nothing.” He said.

“I hit him because he’s a pervert.” Ayame said, she was listening but still had a firm glare with Tsunade. Talk about multitasking.

“Pffft” Naruto began to laugh at Sasuke who got an vein on his head.

“You got hit out of your apartment because you’re an pervert?! Hahahahah!” he laughed at Sasuke.

“She the one who snuggled into me.” He said and Naruto looked at Ayame who looked even more annoyed.

“You’re the one who took me into your bed and snuggled in to my chest.” She grumbled.

“I told him to take you to his place because you’re going to stay there.” Tsunade said and the glaring intensified.

“No I’m not.” Ayame said.

“Yes you are.” Tsunade said.

“Grrr.” They growled at each other again. Kakashi walked over to them and smiled.

“Hokage-sama, Ayame-san, maybe we should talk this out?” he asked them, their glares then moved to him making him gulp and sweat drop.

“Shut up.” Both growled and then glanced at each other and turned away, pouting.

‘They are so alike…’ everyone thought sweat dropping at the two angry females.

“You will stay with Sasuke and that’s final!” Tsunade said looking back at Ayame who glared at her.

“No I won’t!” she shouted at her.

“Yes you will or I’ll tell Mei!” Tsunade said and Ayame gasped.

“You wouldn’t!” she said and Tsunade grinned.

“Try me.” She said and Ayame glared at her.

“You’re so childish.” She said.

“You’re so immature.” Tsunade said.

“Grrr.” They growled at each other. The others sweat dropped.

“To my office, now. We will discuss this later but right now I will have to discuss your new team.” Tsunade said and turned around walking away. Ayame glared at her back.

“Stupid old-timer.” She grumbled.

“I heard that!” Tsunad shouted back at her.

“That’s the point!” Ayame shouted at her and turned her glare to Sasuke.

“This is not over.” She said and began to walk away. Naruto and Sakura looked at her back as she walked away.

“Teme, you mess up!” Naruto said and then turned to him with wiggling eyebrows.

“Trying to get in her pants early, no?” Naruto asked with a pedo smile, Sasuke’s eye twitched and he glared at him.

“Dope.” He said and looked at his destroyed apartment wall.

“Sasuke-kun don’t take it too serious, she’s dangerous. You should find another Fiancé!” Sakura said and Sasuke just jumped up into his apartment ignoring her. Sakura huffed glaring at the ground.

“Sakura-chan, I need a fiancé too!” Naruto said and Sakura turned to him and hit him on the head. He face- floored the ground with a big bump on his head. Sakura huffed and turned around walking away.

“N-Naruto-kun!” Hinata shouted as she ran over to him. She bend down looking at him worried. Naruto laughed and rose his head up to look at her.

“I-I’m fine, Hinata-chan!” he laughed and then stopped looking closely at Hinata. Hinata got very shy and blushed.

“N-Nauro-kun?” she stuttered and he blinked.

“Now that I get a better look, you’re quite cute!” he said with a bright smile, Hinata gasped and blushed bright pink. She got dizzy and looked like she would faint, and she did.

“Hinata-chan?” Naruto asked and Hinata fell forward, head bumping Naruto.

Now Hinata was passed out on the ground with an passed out twitching Naruto. Neji walked over to them and looked at the two.

“Why does this happen all the time?” he grumbled to himself.

“Naruto is too damn dense, that’s why.” Kiba said as he passed by looking at Naruto and Hinata.

“And Hinata panicked when he’s near, after he came from his training she fainted when she saw him.” He said walking away with Akamaru next to him. Akamaru nodded.

“I’m going to take her home.” Neji said and took Hinata into his arms.

“Take care of Naruto!” Neji said as he jumped off, Kiba’s mouth opened wide.

“W-why should I do that?!” he yelled after him, but Neji was already gone. Kiba grumbled and looked down at Naruto.

“Damn you Naruto, you owe me one for this!” he said and dragged Naruto to his apartment.

Meanwhile Ayame was walking around the Village with a deadly aura, grumbling to herself.

“Stupid old-timer, thinks she can make me stay with that idiot. But she will tell Mei and I will get into trouble.” She grumbled and didn’t notice the figure that was following her. When she looked up she saw a figure jump at her, she jumped back and landed a few feet away from the person. Ayame’s eyes narrowed as she glared at the figure.

It was a man with a mask and the usual ninja attire, nothing special. He attacked her again and she jumped away right on time, she landed and ran at him. She crouched down avoiding a hit and made a swiping motion with her lags making the man fall to the ground. She jumped back up and pinned the man down to the ground with a few kunai. The man struggled and she looked down at him, she then hit him in his face and glared at the passed out man.

She made a few hand signs and grabbed the man disappearing with a ‘Poof’.

Ayame appeared in Tsunade’s office, Tsunde was ready to scold her until she saw the passed out man.

“Who is that?” she asked frowning, Ayame let him go and he dropped to the ground with a ‘thud’.

“He attacked me while I was walking, nobody was there.” She said and Tsunade called some ANBU to take him away and ready for interrogation.

“This is the second time some ninja attacks you, we will have to rise the security and make sure this doesn’t happen again. Do you think he could be sent by the same guy the last one was?” Tsunade asked Ayame, Ayame sat down on a chair and sighed.

“I don’t know, he didn’t say anything. I knocked him out before he could, but I think he is.” she said and Tsunade nodded.

“Anyways…” Tsunade coughs and looked at Ayame, who rose an eyebrow.

“This will be your new team!” she said and the door opens, Ayame already knew who her team is, she didn’t even have to look back.

“Can’t I get another one?” she whined making the fore people behind her sweat drop.

“I don’t like a certain person in this one.” She said looking back and glaring at said person who glared back.

“Nope, you will be in the same team as your fiancé!” Tsunade said and Ayame groaned. Tsunade smirked at Ayame and looked at the others.

Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were standing there and looking at her.

“I have a mission for you, you will leave as soon as possible.” She said.

“Don’t we get some time to work on our teamwork?” Kakashi asked the Hokage, she shook her head.

“This mission will be the teamwork test, you will leave as soon as possible and kill this man.” She said giving them a scroll with all the info they need. Ayame looked at the info and frowned.

“What is this, a D mission?” she asked and Tsunade looked at her.

“It’s an A mission.” She said and Naruto cheered while Ayame frowned.

“He’s not even a ninja and he has four other men that guard him, that’s an easy one!” she said and the others nodded.

“Yes, but the three body guards and top ranked ninja’s and he can call backup from a little device from his jacket. He has been selling goods and information from the village and we need him dead.” Tsunade said and they all nodded.

“Great, now I can see Sakura’s magic!” Ayame said and Sakura frowned at her.

“My magic?” she asked and Ayame nodded.

“Let’s go” she said and walked off.

“Oi, Ayame wait for me!” Naruto yelled running after her while Kakashi and Sasuke walked after them. Sakura blinked and frowned even more.

“My magic?” she muttered and shrugged running after them. Tsunade smiled looking after them as they walked out of the Hokage building.

“This will work out just fine, I just hope Sasuke’s ready for this.” She laughed a little and turned around.

“I could use some Sake right now!” she said and stopped when she felt a presence and looked to her side to see Shizune glaring at her along with Tonton. Tsunade pouted and sat down at her desk.

“Meanie.” She pouted going back to work.

Chapter 5 is done!!!

For a moment I thought that I wouldn’t finish it, I got stick at the part when Ayame and Tsunade glare at each other, then I got the other ideas. Anyways, I like this chapter. :D

So, read, vote, comment/ review!!!!

It makes me happy and I like to read comments or reviews!!! XD

BloodyMoonX XD

واصل القراءة