Crystalline \\ h.s.

By sammiephazes

Janelle was using him. He knew it. He agreed to it. He even enjoyed it. Harry Styles had no clue what he was... More

i.
iii.
iv.
v.

ii.

1K 49 14
By sammiephazes

Vote. Comment. Do whatever the heck you want honestly. 

 After sending the text he walked over to his small desk and grabbed his computer to find out more about this Janelle. 

Plopping down on to the edge of the bed he typed in the book title she had mentioned. There was no Janelle associated with the book. Just some chick named Dawn Holden. He continued to read article after article praising the book and the way the author captured everyone's attention with her concentration on detail, true-life experiences, and realistic people and places. It was her first published book and had been praised worldwide. 

Articles also spoke of people wondering when her next book would come out? If there was even one planned to come out? Or if she was just a one hit wonder doomed to never write again. 

His phone buzzed next to him and he saw it was Janelle texting him back. 

I can always use some more inspiration. How much longer are you in LA for? 

He had a few questions of his own and decided it was best to have an actual conversation.

Why don't you come back and we can discuss in person? 

There was no response except a read receipt popping up under his message. He tossed the phone back down and continued to dig into the articles and what the author was up to currently. But no one seemed to know who she was, what she looked like or even where she was from. No one knew anything about her. 

knock knock knock.

He looked to his door. Tossing his computer he walked to look in the peephole to see Janelle standing back from the door. He smirked and opened the door. She slowly walked in, a devilish grin on her face, swaying her hips, and tracing a single finger across the broadest part of his chest. Her jeans made the sway more pronounced hugging each butt cheek as she took an elongated step and the loose top billowed so that when she turned to face him he saw the deep cleavage the top gave her. Looking up at her face, her lips were still swollen and her deep red hair still wet. His mouth was watering but he knew he had a few questions to ask before he got down to other kinds of business. 

"Glad you came," He smiled. 

"You asked." She took a few more steps back and turned to look where she was stepping when she saw his computer open she smirked and looked back at him.

"Doing some research on me I see?" 

He did not know what to say. He charged over to close the laptop. But the damage had already been done in his mind. She probably thought he was crazy. He texted her right after she left the room and when she came back she saw he had looked up what she said. He seemed borderline pathetic. This girl had him out of his comfort zone and he could tell she enjoyed it.

"I don't care that much Harry. And to be fair, I did some research on you last night after I left the pool." 

Relief did not come with that statement. Instead questions of what she found, how much of his life did she dig into, and what he had said in all of his interviews, came flooding into his mind.

"What do you want to know?" She sat down pushing the computer aside, and looked up at him. 

"Your name isn't on the book. Someone named Dawn-"

"Holden? Yeah. That's me. It's called a pseudonym. Kind like Miley had Hannah." she shrugged. 

He laughed at the comparison and he sat next to her. When he sat down he noticed a scent that she had not been wearing earlier. It was some sort of tropical fruit perfume and it matched those luscious lips, mouth-watering chest, and arctic toned eyes.

It made him uncomfortable. 

"Why?" he asked painfully. Trying to block out all the images of what they had done, all he wanted to do, and everything his body was trying to desperately to tame. 

"Why What?" She responded coolly. 

"Why use a fake name?" he asked a more detailed question. 

"For privacy. I see other authors who, by strokes of luck, make it big and they become celebrities in their own right. Press hounds them, they get accused of things, they also get threats, and hate, and all the nonsense I have no desire to be involved in. I write because I like to. I did not ask for my book to be read. I won some stupid competition a friend entered me in. I didn’t want any of this. I was content with my boring nine to five. Writing was my escape. I want to keep it that way.  I don't care what people say about it or me."

"You are a best seller, in several countries, on several top book lists. I would say a lot of people enjoy the book,” he pointed out. 

"And you sell millions of records but that doesn't mean everyone likes you," she argued. 

She had a very good point. Thousands, if not millions, of girls disliked Kendall because she was seen out with him. He hated the way they tried to portray her, and say she was not good enough for him. But in the end he was surprised at how right they had been.

"So did you really ask me to come here to talk or are we going to f*ck?" She bluntly spoke slapping her thighs. 

He felt his eyes bulge a bit as he looked over at her trying to read if she was serious. And when he looked around her face he realized just how serious she was. 

"Um." His mind had ceased all cognitive thought. It was empty except for the image of Janelle staring at him waiting for a response.  

He was about lean in and kiss those lips he desperately want to taste to sweetness of, when her hand was pressed up to his lips. 

"About that," she began, "No kissing...lips at least."

"I'm sorry?" he mumbled against her hand. 

"Have you ever seen 'Pretty Woman'?" She responded with her own question and put her hand down. He nodded to acknowledge he had seen the movie. 

"Same kind of logic. No kissing. It leads to complications and this is purely research. I will not fall in love with you or vice versa." 

"But we kissed in the shower? And in the end of that movie they did fall in love I believe." 

"It’s a movie Harry. You think every prostitute really gets a happily ever after? I told you that you made things complicated. So sitting here now, I am making things uncomplicated by laying down one or two rules." She reached over to trace a hand on his exposed chest. It rubbed the fabric of the flannel around his neck and collarbones causing his body to lean closer to her touch. 

"Rules?" His previously wet mouth was now drying with her touch. 

"Yeah. Like if we are in the same place, we can call each other whenever needed." 

"Deal." He really could care less what she was saying. Her free hand began unbuttoning his flannel as she spoke and it made him agree to whatever she proposed. She could have made a rule that she would call him Bilzabob whenever she felt like it and he would have agreed to it. 

"Great," and with that she moved closer and her lips went down to his neck. 

His hands went to the sides of her hips to pull her closer to him. So close she had maneuvered her body to hover straddling him. Only her thighs were touching his thighs while the rest of her body was the picture of perfect posture. His hands traced up their touching thighs and under her top to graze her bra clad breasts. Her body was barely reacting until his hand traced between her chest. A shiver, weak, but noticeable shook her body and he knew he had found one of her weak spots.

He dipped his head into chest to feel her chest move against his cheeks as he laid kisses in between. 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

They froze in their positions and he was hoping whoever it was would just leave. Janelle's hands were resting on his shoulders and her lips were skimming a pulsing vein on his neck. It was causing him more arousal than anything else they had done previously and he was now pleading with the door to not be knocked on again. 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

This time, however the knock came with a voice. 

"Harry I know you are in there. The concierge says you haven’t left the premises." 

Kendall. 

"Crap," he whispered. 

He finally looked at Janelle's face, which had moved away from his neck and was looking for something. A smirk came as she jumped off of his lap and wiggled herself under the bed. 

"HARRY!" He heard Kendall screech. 

"Yeah! Just a second!" he shouted back. 

Standing from the bed and looking around to make sure there was no hint of Janelle in the room he walked to the door and swung it open to see a quite happy Kendall standing at the door. It threw him off considering her vicious phone messages and high-pitched screech for him to open the door. 

"What are you doing here Kendall?" He asked slightly annoyed and leaning on the rocking door. And to think less than 24 hours ago he was so thrilled to be with the girl. 

"I came to talk," she said and walked into the room. 

"I didn't gather the 'let's talk' vibe from the five or six voice mails telling me what a 'douchey, pompous, British accent snob, flannel wearing, jackass' I was and how you stated, and I quote, 'I never want to see or hear from you ever again'"

A small giggle was heard coming from under his bed and he felt his own smile growing but Kendall looked around to see where the sound had come from and came up empty. He slammed the door shut to throw Kendall off and it had seemed to do the trick.

"I over reacted. I am sorry. But that girl, I swear she had other plans. I mean who just hops into a celebrity car that is being surrounded by paparazzi? And she just happens to be staying at the same hotel as you? I mean where does she even have that kind of money. She looks like such a peasant." Kendall sat down on the bed, and examined her fingernails the way he noticed she always did when she was bored with a conversation.  

He walked to stand near her to make sure Janelle was not visible under the bed.

"She was flustered and not from around here. Cut her some slack. And as for the whole money thing..." he was about to tell her what he knew about Janelle but a hand reached out and grabbed his ankle and squeezed for life. 

Her grasp was stronger than he anticipated and he fell onto his knees next to Kendall. 

She looked at him, confused, and just rolled her eyes. 

"No need to get on your knees to apologize. I came here to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight? There is a really cool gallery opening on the strip and I got two tickets. I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to go with." She fluttered her eyelashes and pouted her lips. 

If she had done that the previous night, he would have been putty in her hand, but it was not and he had so many other ideas of what he wanted to do, none of them involving Kendall. 

But he had to put her down gently. For if he chose to be a total prick her 'K' clan would raise an army against him and his band mates. 

"Can I think about it and get back to you?" He childishly winced at his cop out as well as the pain that Janelle’s nails were causing in his ankle region. 

"How about I come to pick you up at 8pm tonight?" She placed a hand on his chest trying to make her point clear, and all it did was make his blood run cold. 

He nodded and stood up, giving the common 'this conversation is over' vibe. 

She seemed to grasp the concept and stood as well making her way over to the door. She turned her head back towards him, making her long black hair spin around her neck and said, "I will wear that dress you love so much."

She winked, pulled the door open and walked out. 

A sigh of relief came out of his lungs as he plopped down on the bed and pulled his ankle up to examine the damage. He felt Janelle wiggling her way out from under the bed and before being able to say a word she slapped his shoulder. 

"Ow. What the hell?"

"You were about to tell her who I was! Are you insane? The reason no one knows is because I keep it that way." She scolded.

The fact her scolding him was turning him on, made him realize just what was happening to him and it was not going to bode well for his future.

“I’m sorry.” He shrugged.

“It is not your place to tell her, or anybody for that matter.”

“Why did you tell me?” he questioned.

She crossed her arms, flustered, searching her brain for an answer and he knew she was not finding one. He stood up and his body grazed against hers as he did so. He wrapped an arm around her waist and he began to dip his head down.

But she pushed and pulled to free herself from his grip.

“No kissing Styles.” She reprimanded, “Go on your date with the Jenner girl. You need her and she needs you.”

“I don’t need her-“ he tried to argue.

“Yes. You do. She is good publicity for you. And you are always in the spotlight.”

“But I don’t want to go out with her.” He knew he was acting like a five year old but at least he was not stomping his foot.

“Harry. Go out with her. I will be here when you get back,” she took one step to him, put out her hand to grab his increasingly growing erection, gave it a small squeeze and then turned to walk out the door.

He looked towards the ceiling, letting out an exhausted sigh, whispering, “Shit.”

--

He looked in his bathroom mirror making sure his hair was decent, and his button up dress shirt and nice pair of black jeans were decent enough to pass Kendall’s usual inspection before they left. Grabbing his phone and pushing it into his back pocket and grabbing the room key, he walked out of the hotel room and made his way to the lobby.

Standing there was Kendall in the tight and extremely short yellow dress with metallic silver platform heels he had met her in. Her long hair cascading down her shoulders past her small chest and ending right near her belly button was needle straight and as his view continued down, her legs were toned and tan.

She was a bombshell. He could not deny that. But he did not find that look attractive.

A girl who could rock a simple pair of jeans and a flowing tank top was attractive. She was more alluring than a girl trying so desperately to maintain her image.

She waved when she notice he had entered and a huge smile sprung up on her face. His, however, was weak and unsure but he made his way over to her and put out his arm to have her latch onto him. She did not seem to notice or care how unenthused he was about the situation.

Their driver pulled up to large ceiling to floor windows that shown bright white lights out onto the street where cars were lined up unloading celebrity after celebrity. A small red carpet that had a large banner behind it with the sponsor’s names, and the name of the event itself was the main stage and Harry knew he was going to have to pose in front of it, with and without Kendall. They climbed out of the car and she again latched on to his arm and people began to scream his name, her name, their names together, and the flashing bulbs caused him to squint as the thousands of lights blazed in short bursts shocking his pupils into near blindness.

He tried to make his red carpet appearance as fast as he could but then Kris appeared out of no where to stop him and grab him. He smiled and greeted the mother of his date and she let out a loud over acted chuckle. He knew it was for the cameras. She then walked with him into the gallery while Kendall continued her singular poses on the runway.

And that’s when the ‘klaws’ came out.

“Just what the hell do you think you were doing in that pool last night with a no name after being spotted with my daughter? And then with her again this morning?” Kris spat.

Harry had no explanation other than the one he had given to Kendall that morning.

“I told Kendall, Janelle is staying at the same hotel as I am. We are bound to run into each other. It is not a large place. And how did you even know about this morning? Kendall doesn’t even know about this morning. ” He argued.

“Please boy. You think you are the first to sneak around. We make sure our girls look good if something like this were to ever happen. And Janelle? Her name is Janelle? What’s her last name?” Kris squinted her eyes and continued her interrogation.

“Don’t know,” he knew he had to play it off like he did not want to know either, “Don’t care. Kris, I told you nothing happened. And nothing will. But to be fair your daughter broke up with me this morning. So maybe you should be checking in with her instead of me.”

Kris’s eyes bulged and looked past him at her daughter who still was basking in the flashes of bulbs. He took that time to escape and walked into the gallery.

It did not seem like anything special. Mixed media photographs, paintings, and live art were all around, and nothing seemed to catch his eye as being worth such a large, most likely lavishly expensive, gallery opening.

A man came around serving different cocktails, and Harry quickly grabbed the one that look like it was the strongest. And he was right. The caramel liquid burned his throat on the way down and as he exhaled the pain, a bit of a rush came with it. Sipping more and more he felt more relaxed.

“Nothing catching your eye?” A familiar female voice said next to him. But it wasn’t Kendall.

He turned to look and saw the red hair he wanted to wrap his hands in and pull to make her moan so he could gain better access to her neck. He looked down to see her dress. An emerald floor length dress that was so light and breezy and flowed just with her gentle bouncing on her heels. It moved like a slow motion video and he took in every curve it clung to as it swung side to side. With a large slit going up the front stopping right below one of his favorite spots of her form it left little the imagination. Her legs were a honeyed tan down to her nude pump heels a small ankle bracelet and her chest seemed to be taped to stick on the barely wide enough strips of fabric that covered her breasts and went down to meet a bit above her stomach. The dress left little to the imagination and he could see several other men gawking at her.

“Janelle? What are you doing here?” He asked just staring at her.

She did not move her head from staring at the photo, “Stop looking at me. If your girlfriend sees you talking to someone she will come over here and see it is me and we will have a lot more explaining to do.”

He quickly turned his head to stare at some bizarre photo of a half naked man and an ostrich blended into a painted galaxy. He cringed a bit at the sight of it but just the fact he was standing next to a knock out beauty that put every other girl in the room to shame, made the sight a bit more bearable.

“Again, I ask, what are you doing here?” he spoke.

“Dawn was invited. I am plus one to a girl who will never show up,” he could feel the smirk that was on her lips. Lips he wanted to be on his. He was too weak for a girl he only knew for a day. Everything he felt just came flooding into his mind but luckily never left his mouth.

He gave a small laugh, “Interesting how no one has caught on to that little trick of yours.”

“I usually don’t attend things like this,” she explained.

“Aw. Does that mean you came here just to see me,” he teased.

“There is a coat room in the back of this gallery to the left of the bar,” he leaned forward a bit and looked back to see where she was talking about and she continued, “I will be waiting there in fifteen minutes for some one to come and help me find my coat.” She finished.

He could not believe what he was hearing and when he went to look at her and see if she was serious she was gone. He looked around the entire place, but being so crowded it was impossible to see anyone.

“There you are,” he heard Kendall say as she grabbed his arm and looked at the photo he had been staring at. She gave the same look he did and was actually amused at their similarities.

“I said the same thing,” he joked looking at the photo with her. She gave a nervous laugh and her low-key demeanor confused him. She had not been like this since she first met him a few weeks ago.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“I’m fine,” she responded looking around a bit.

“You don’t seem fine,” he probed.

That seemed to set her back into her ways, “I said I am fine. Ok? Why are you pressing me so much?”

“I wasn’t-“ he was cut off by her storming away and disappearing into the crowd just like Janelle.

Maybe she had seen her there. Maybe her mother scolded her about what he had told her. Maybe…actually he really did not care as he realized it would take about fifteen minutes to weave through the crowd to get to the coatroom.

He pushed by some people, greeted others as quickly as humanly possible, and finally reached the back bar. When he turned around he saw a small dark brown door labeled coatroom. He smirked and made his way to the door. As he put his hand up to knock he realize that would bring attention to him and what he was doing so instead he chose to just gently open the door.

It was pitch black. He looked around to see no one was noticing him and he took a step in, closing the door behind him and looking for a light switch. He felt a weird metal chain brush against his face and realized is must have been the pull for a source of illumination.

There was no one in there. Just coats. Lots and lots of coats surrounding three of the four walls.

“Hello?” he whispered.

That’s when a head popped out and he saw the eyes that lured him in every time. He laughed and scratched the back of his head. She moved away from the coats and stood in the middle of the closet with him.

“I thought I got the wrong coat closet,” he laughed.

“Because a place this size would have more than one?” she asked with her normal sarcasm.

“It was a joke,” he stuck his tongue out like a child.

She rolled her eyes and put her hands on his chest and played with the buttons on his shirt. Soon the buttons were popping open and her fingers were tickling his chest as they continued all the way down his shirt. He took a few steps to make her move against the wall and he let his own hand push away one bit of the large slit to rub his hand up and down her thigh. When his hand reached the joint of her knee he pulled up and wrapped her leg around his waist.

It was easy access for him to slide his hand up her leg to feel the extremely thin fabric of her underwear. Her reaction to his touch was just was he was hoping for. Rough. She pulled and pushed his shirt off of his shoulders and crashed her lips onto his chest to begin her own evil plan.

Her kisses were hot, strong, open-mouthed kisses some finished with her teeth biting into his skin. She was trying to find every inch of skin she could and with every nerve ending she hit he pressed his hand harder against her dampening panties. Her hands went to his belt buckle and clumsily tugged and pushed until she unlatched her lips and looked at it.

“What the hell is the belt made of?” She smiled and finally got it undone. Her hands went to the button and then the zipper and before he had a second to react her hands were sliding down his hips and pushing his pants and boxer briefs with it. He pulled his shirt back up onto his shoulders and was about to stop her from making any more moves when there was a noise at the door.

They looked terrified as he quickly turned off the light and pushed her harder against the wall so he could let the coats shield them from whoever was making their way into the room.

The light turned on and the loud voices in the party boomed into the previously, almost silent, room.

“I don’t know where he is mom. And I really don’t care. I didn’t want to come to this stupid event, you dragged me to it and then made me drag him along. I broke up with him this morning!” He could here Kendall complaining to her mom.

“He is good publicity. He is a heartthrob who had chosen you. Millions of girls want to be you and I cannot have you throw it away over some dumb bimbo who ‘accidentally’ got into your car. You over reacted by breaking up with him and he is still interested in you.”

Before he could let out a laugh, Janelle’s mind reading skills covered his mouth with her hand. He did not like the fact she was trying to stop him, even though it saved his bare ass being seen by his fake girlfriend and her mother, so he let his finger slip past her panties and into her wet folds to give his thank you. A quite squeak left her mouth and she used her other hand to cover her own mouth.

The two looking through the coats did not seem to hear the faint squeak and continued on in conversation.

“It didn’t seem like that when he told me he needed to think about coming tonight. And besides you were the one who pushed me into him at that awards show. I would have continued to not care about the guy if it weren’t for you forcing me to constantly go out with him when he came to LA. I mean his cheesy texts in the morning, the fact he always wanted to kiss me, that horrible ski vacation last week and that same pair of black pants like everyday. I mean does he own another pair?”

He did not realize their whole relationship had been a lie. He thought in the beginning they were genuinely a good pair. But it had always been her mother feeding it to her. His body slumped and he felt depressed. He don’t know why it hit him so hard, seeing as he had his hands in another girls knickers, but the fact it had all been a lie was the worst feeling in the world. He moved his head to lean it against the wall and it made a small thud.

“What was that?” he heard Kris ask.

His heart began to race and he could feel Janelle’s whole body shivering with anxiety.

“Who cares mom!? Can we please just leave? I will text him saying I wasn’t feeling good and left early. He can catch a cab back to his hotel.” Kendall pulled a jacket extremely close to them and soon the light was off and the door was closed.

When he was sure they were gone he moved away from Janelle and turned the light back on. He looked to see Janelle slowly peek her head out of the jackets and she looked up at him. He felt on display and it was uncomfortable. He pulled his pants up and buckled them up. He began to button up his shirt when Janelle fully came out of the coats and tried to stop him.

“I am sorry,” was all she said.

“Oh god,” now he really felt pathetic, “Now you’re apologizing to me?”

“She is heartless,” Janelle tried to again stop him but he slapped her hands away.

“It was all a lie! All of it! How could I have not seen that? Am I really that desperate to be with someone?” he scoffed and looked to see his blazer was right behind Janelle. He leaned forward and grabbed it coming too close to Janelle.

Her lips mistakenly brushed his neck and caused a shiver to go down his spine. He was almost paralyzed by the single sweep of her lips. And she took advantage of it. She kissed all around his neck and when he went to swallow her hand went to touch his Adams apple.

“Did you sleep with her?” She asked breathing on his neck.

“What?” it was like he forgot he was just about to storm off in a heated rage and instead about to take the girl standing in front of him and have her begging for more.

“Did you sleep with her?” She repeated.

“No. What does that matter?”  He shook his head and finally stepped back from the rack of coats to look into her eyes.

“It is her loss then. She did not experience what you have to offer. Keep that in mind,” she gave his chest a small pat and walked out of the closet to rejoin the party.

He stood there wondering what she had meant and when he could not take it any longer he grunted and emerged from the closet to get the hell out of that place.

--

Arriving at the hotel to see the dim lights of the entryway he was extremely happy to be back. He could just crash on his bed and sleep off all his stress. Walking out of the elevator and down the hall with his head down to not be noticed by the few stragglers in the hallway was commonplace but as he approached his room he saw something reflecting onto the hotel carpet. It was emerald green. He looked up to see Janelle holding her heels in her hand and leaning next to the door.

He said nothing and just swiped his key to get into his room. He didn’t think much of the fact that she could easily follow him in, which is what she quickly, did holding the door to let herself in.

“Why are you here Janelle?” he hissed taking off his shirt and trying to unbuckle his jeans. She was not joking when she said it was hard to undo.

“Let me,” she tossed her shoes to the side and walked over to help him undo his belt.

“I am not incompetent,” he replied trying to help her undo it. He was getting so frustrated he could feel the heat rising to his face.

“I never said you were,” and with that she got the belt undone.

“Thanks,” he whispered and continued to unbutton the fly and pull his jeans off.

“I wanted to see if you were ok. Kendall said some pretty nasty things-“ He cut her off.

“And we were doing some pretty nasty things. I am no better than her. I f*cked you when I still thought I had a girlfriend. What kind of person am I?” he tossed his lump of clothes at the wall.

“If it were anyone else I would feel bad for the girl. But the point of the matter is she never cared about you. She never wanted to be with you. So you being with someone else should not feel wrong. Enjoying some one else who wanted to be there enjoying you should feel good. No?” she came closer to him and her dress still caused his heart to race. It looked so tearable and flimsy and he wanted it to be.

She was about to lay a hand on his chest but he grabbed it and looked into her eyes. His grip was tight and her mouth formed a pained ‘o’ but it did not stop him. A rage was building in him and he was going to take it out. Grabbing her waist and bundling up and handful of the fabric he realized just how easy it was going to be to rip it off of her.

And with one strong pull loud rips could be heard and puddles of emerald silk were on the floor.

There she was only in a pair of thin panties he had already dug his hands into earlier in the night. He let go of her hand and placed both on her butt and pulled her flush against him. His erection was growing at the feel of her body against his.

                 “Harry-“

              “Seriously Janelle. Just shut up,” he pulled her panties down and his own boxer briefs and as they were falling to the ground he lifted her up and pushed her hard against the wall. He hoped the people next door heard. He hoped the whole hotel heard. He wanted everyone to know he was screwing someone other than poor pathetic Kendall Jenner.

                He didn’t wait for her permission as he entered her. She was already wet. She was quite. He wanted her to scream. He pulled her hair back and made his way to her neck and collarbone. Small little moans escaped but it was not good enough. One of his hands went down to their joined flesh and found what it had been looking for. A little bud, full of all the nerves to make her scream. His thumb grazed it and she moaned a bit louder. With every thrust and graze it became louder and louder screams of ‘Yes’ ‘More’ until finally he felt her insides melting and pressing around him and with one final flick and grab she screamed his name louder than anything else he had heard.

                  She collapsed a bit on him and he knew he needed to finish himself off. Pulling her off the wall and making his way towards the bed she latched herself onto his back and left scratch marks that made him go wild. He pumped so flustered and fast he was not sure how long it took for him to not feel his own release but another one of hers. She was sprawled out on the bed and there was a glow about her that he had never noticed.

                  Before he could try again she stopped and pushed herself up so he slid out of her. He was about to say something when she said, “Stand up. I got this.”

                 He watched her pull her hair into a messy bun and waited for him to stand up. When he did what he was told she climbed of the bed and stood in front of him. She said nothing else and then dropped slowly to her knees. He realized what she was going to do and he was going to relish in every minute of it.

                Her lips tested the waters to see what felt good. If he twitched she would spend a bit more time in that region. And then her lips took bit by bit into her mouth. Sucking gently and swirling her tongue to cause him to moan. Further and further he was going and he did not know how much longer he could take it. He rested his hands on her head and started gently pumping into her mouth and before he knew what was happening he was releasing everything. Falling and falling with a loud cry of ecstasy.

                She pulled away and made a loud swallowing noise and wiped the corners of her mouth. He took a step back and fell onto his knees to be close to face to face with her. She looked at him still with concern in her eyes.

                 A friendly hand went to his cheek and she leaned in to kiss his forehead.  He knew the rules and he knew she would never break them.

               “I said it before and I will say it again, that chick missed out on so much,” She smiled and stood up grabbing a towel from the bathroom, “Sleep well Styles.”

                  With that the door closed and he was left alone, with his thoughts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924 5 18
8.9K 85 29
He was like a drug I couldn't get myself off of, though I only partook of it once. He knew this, taunting me as the days passed with his charming loo...
Life By Emily

Fanfiction

3.2K 40 14