Worlds Colliding (The Origina...

Per heartofice97

All rights go the creators of The Originals and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. he... Més

characters & trailer
main character theme songs/ships & outfit links
chapter 2 - No Quarter
chapter 3 - Haunter of Ruins
chapter 4 - Keepers of the House
chapter 5 - I Hear You Knocking
chapter 6 - Bag of Cobras
chapter 7 - High Water and a Devil's Daughter
chapter 8 - Voodoo In My Blood
chapter 9 - Queen Death
chapter 10 - Phantomesque
chapter 11 - A Spirit Here That Won't Be Broken
chapter 12 - Voodoo Child
chapter 13 - The Feast of All Sinners
Bloopers

chapter 1 - Gather Up the Killers

2.9K 34 42
Per heartofice97

Outfits in the external link 

From 3.02 "You Hung the Moon", in the courtyard, Freya had seen the vision, relaying the information to Klaus, Kassandra and Elijah.

Kassandra: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals) and Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

Freya was visibly shaken by the visions she had been shown. She sounded very grim. "If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall."

From 3.20 "Where Nothing Stays Buried", outside the barn, Lucien shot Kassandra in the heart with the white oak bullet to turn her into the beast.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "One by friend..."

From 3.17 "Behind the Black Horizon", in the woods, Lucien bit Finn angrily on the neck as hard as he could. Later, he was killed by the bite.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "One by foe..."

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the compound's study, an unknown female vampire scratched Freya in the neck with a poisonous ring. 

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "One by foreigner..."

From 3.09 "Savior", in the alley, Elijah drove the dagger into Rebekah's heart. 

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in the courtyard, Kassandra bit Elijah and Kol, while she drove Papa Tunde's blade into Klaus chest.

Freya: (voice over from 3.02 You Hung the Moon) "And by family."

From 3.09 "Savior", in the courtyard, Kassandra, Rebekah and Freya were sitting on the couch, while Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Kaylin, Mikayla and Jackson stood around them.

Freya examined Rebekah's wound. "As this mark grows, you'll go mad."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the compound, Hayley, Mikayla, Freya, Nicola and Kaylin were able to see the vision, including seeing the Ancestors mentally attack Kassandra on the bridge, seeing Hayley holding Hope, and Nicola, Kaylin and Mikayla covered in blood later in 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", and seeing Kassandra's transformed reflection in Lucien's penthouse, while she was actually not transformed in 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid".

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in Kassandra's room, Kassandra and Freya were talking.

"You mean the Ancestors," Freya told her.

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", on the road, Kassandra tried to rush out of the city limits, but she was forced to stop next to the sign as if a boundary spell had been put up to keep her inside the town.

Freya: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "It's getting worse."

Kassandra knew that the Ancestors weren't letting her leave, breathing heavily in pain, falling to her knees in defeat, screaming in anger and frustration.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "Which is why I need to leave."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in Lucien's penthouse, Kassandra's hallucination.

The sketches burst into flames. The doors to the penthouse slammed closed. The chandeliers started to shake and rattle. The glass windows and mirrors started to shatter.

Kassandra looked into a nearby mirror in confusion. Her eyes were glowing red. Veins trailed all the way down her cheeks. Her reflection was transformed, but she was not.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "They can do more now than just make me hear them."

Lucien leaned closer to kiss Kassandra. A knife slice appeared across her lips, blood trickling down her face.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "They can make me see things like Lucien."

Later, Kassandra realized that the hallucination was because of the Ancestors, holding her head in her hands. "Get out of my head!"

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the courtyard, Kaylin, Nicola, Hayley, Mikayla and Freya were talking.

"Kassandra is spiraling," Freya told them. "If this keeps going at this rate, we won't be able to save her or stop her."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", on the bridge, Klaus, Elijah, Kassandra and Freya were talking.

Freya walked closer. "Kassandra, I know that you don't want to hurt us. But I also know that the Ancestors are digging deep into you."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the Ancestral Plane, Auria and Kol were using Caitlin as an anchor to stay alive, waking up in the lycee.

Freya: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "Kol is with Auria, Marcel, Caitlin and Noah right now, trying to pass into the Ancestral Plane to contact Davina..."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the Ancestral Plane's lycee, Davina continued to hold the glowing depot d'agente, doing the spell. The tomb continued to shake around Davina. She looked ahead, finishing her spell. She was engulfed by a beautiful, blinding bright white light.

Freya: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "So that they can destroy them from the inside. As a way to help us save you."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the cemetery, bursts of fire exploded from the tombs. Marcel, Auria, Noah, Caitlin and Kol continued to run as the tombs exploded behind them.

Klaus: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "They are going to find a way to send all of those witches running back to hell."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", on the bridge, Kassandra could feel them trying to claw into her head to make her attack her brothers and sister, holding her head, groaning in pain, trying her best to resist.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "They're trying to make me as mad as Lucien had been. So that I'll attack and kill my own family."

Freya, Elijah and Klaus stepped closer.

Kassandra backed away, looking up, transforming involuntarily, being forced to, slowly becoming hysterical from the power that the Ancestors were using to drive her insane enough to lose control and attack them.

Kassandra: (voice over from 3.21 Give 'Em Hell, Kid) "You will never be safe, not as long as I am alive, and I can never die."

From 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid", in the river, Kassandra was hallucinating Lucien. 

Lucien brushed a lock of soaked hair behind Kassandra's ear, caressing her cheek. "Turn it off."

Kassandra put a hand on his cheek, kissing him for a long moment passionately, turning off her humanity.

Caitlin: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "The Ancestors made her turn it off."

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in Lucien's Penthouse, Klaus and Elijah were talking sadly in despair.

"You have to remember that our sister is not the villain of this story, brother," Elijah told him. "She's the victim."

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in Lucien's Penthouse, Kaylin and Klaus were saying goodbye. 

"No, I'm not going to let you walk into a death trap," Kaylin told him.

Klaus looked at Kaylin knowingly, sadly. "I know. Even after all you and I have been through together, done to each other, you could never walk away when I need you the most." He started to compel her. "I would rather die with you hating me... than loving me so much that you'll die. You need to leave."

Klaus turned to leave.

Kaylin grabbed his arm to stop him. "Whatever happens, I'm going to save you, and your family. I don't care how long it takes, I will find a cure and get you to wake up."

Klaus hesitated, turning to face Kaylin, placing a hand on either of her cheeks, kissing her passionately and painfully, like it was the last time he was going to get the chance. 

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in Lucien's Penthouse's bedroom, Elijah and Nicola were saying goodbye, crying.

Elijah kissed her on the cheek, whispering closely. "This... 'destiny'..."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in Nicola's Mind Space, Nicola and the Huntress were fighting.

Elijah: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "If you are awakened as the Huntress..."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.08 "How Did I Become the Bad Guy?", in the warehouse, Nicola was singlehandedly fighting her way through a nest of vampires with her sword, either beheading them, ripping their hearts out, or feeding on them so hard she ripped their heads off.

Elijah: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "I believe you can fight it."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.14 "I Can't Do Worse", in the cave, Nicola was trying to control herself to stop herself from killing Cristian Hunter, crying from the effort.

Elijah: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "You're strong enough to keep fighting."

From 3.22 "The Bloody Crown", in Lucien's penthouse, Nicola kissed Elijah for a long moment as if it was the last time that she could, pulling away. They were both devastated and worried about everyone else and each other, but they weren't worried about themselves.  

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 7.14 "Moonlight on the Bayou", in the bayou, Stefan, Alex, Kaylin, Nicola, Liv, Cristian, Tory, Luke, Klaus and Eliah were talking.

"You, will give Tory some of your daughter's blood so that she can combine it with Lindsey's Doppelganger's blood and turn herself into a Hybrid Heretic that would only be sired to your daughter," Alex told him.

Klaus shrugged. "One never knows when a tribrid might come in handy."

Tory smirked, shrugging. "It's a price I'm willing to pay."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.11 "There Really Wasn't a Choice", outside the high school, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Cade were talking.

Cade looked at Kaylin significantly. "If you hadn't been beaten as a human, you would have a child of your own."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.12 "Sometimes I'd Settle For Just Ordinary", in the boarding house, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Cade were talking.

Kaylin felt something unexplainable happening to her, groaning in pain, uncomfortable, feeling a warmth inside of her like life, watching as her abdomen started to glow in shock and suspicion.

Nicola caught Kaylin so that she wouldn't fall, looking at Cade incredulously in anger. "What the hell are you doing to her?"

"Giving Kaylin what she wants," Cade answered. "When you have your daughter, she will be like me. An immortal psychic that needs to feed on the souls of the wicked to survive, who grows the more souls she feeds on..."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.12 "Sometimes I'd Settle For Just Ordinary", in the Armory's infirmary, Kaylin started to feel even more agonizing pain as the souls continued to make Rae grow into baby-completion, where she started to tear her way out, making Kaylin groan and scream in agony, getting the attention of everyone.

Cade: (voice over from Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.12 Sometimes I'd Settle For Just Ordinary) "And who will be essentially unkillable, one who reaches a certain age and will remain that way for the rest of her immortal life."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.14 "I Can't Do Worse", on the cliff, Nicola was shaking from the events of the night, both from the urges, the bloodlust, the anger... and the devastation and the guilt of what she had done. Tory was recovered enough to slowly and cautiously walk toward her. Nicola pointed the sword at Tory.

Tory closed her eyes, using her psychic powers to help get into Nicola's mind without using magic, since Nicola was immune to magic. Nicola opened her eyes, gasping softly to herself, tears in her eyes, looking as if a weight had been lifted slightly off of her shoulders, even if it was only temporary.

Nicola: (voice over from Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.14 I Can't Do Worse) "You think she can keep saving me, and saving you from me?"

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.14 "I Can't Do Worse", in the boarding house living room, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola, Alex, Liv and Cristian were talking.

"Well, at least I'll be controlled by one of our martyr friends that won't let anything bad happen to us," Nicola told them.

Kaylin sighed. "So, Cade's soul was literally being fed to Rae when we killed him, and since he had fed on so many, many souls before, it's feeding her those, too, along with his power. She's still growing."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.16 "I Always Come Back", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan, Damon, Alex, Liv, Cristian, Kaylin and Nicola were interrogating Rosalita, Katherine and Valentina. 

"Lucien was my failsafe in case the Mikaelsons ever did get the best of me," Rosalita told them. "I just made sure that he would have the means to lose his mind completely and turn himself into something that could kill all of them. If I was going down, I made sure that they would fall, too." She laughed in amusement. "Oh, and making sure that Kassandra would be just as corrupted was so much fun."

Kaylin and Nicola were seething with anger at the revelation, which worried Stefan, Alex, Damon, Cristian and Liv.

"Everything that happened three years ago was because of you," Nicola told her.

"Who do you think told Lucien everything that he needed to cast the spell to turn into the beast?" Rosalita asked. "I told him that he needed my Doppelganger to complete the spell, and the Ancestors were oh so willing to go along with my plan."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.16 "I Always Come Back", outside the boarding house, Kaylin, Nicola, Tory and Luke were talking.

"When we took down Rosalita, I got into her head just as much as she got into mine," Tory told them. "And she knew of a way to save the Mikaelsons."

Kaylin and Nicola looked at her in surprise.

"And Tory found out what it is," Luke told them. "But it might take a while to get everything that you need."

From Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries) 8.16 "I Always Come Back", out of town, Kaylin and Nicola were doing what they could help the Mikaelsons, while Rae was with them, older from feeding on Cade's soul for years and able to grow because of it. Kacie, Tory and Luke were with them.

Mikayla: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "They're not going to be okay until we can save them, and reunite them."

Kaylin: (voice over from 3.22 The Bloody Crown) "So let's do it."

----~----

Day One 

Morning - The French Quarter 

(Song:) When the Saints Go Marching In - Kermit Ruffins

The morning was nice and warm with the sun shining. 

Auria: (voice over) "It's a beautiful day outside. Streets are packed with tourists, they're drinking beers, they're chasing beads, headed out on the vampire-walking tour of New Orleans."

----

St. Anne's Church 

Auria was standing in front of a congregation, giving a service, that included Marcel, Noah, Caitlin, Vincent and Josh in the crowd. "They think it's just a myth. Just part of our city's charm. Well, we know better. Just like we know that there's a storm coming. This week marks five years since the fall of the Mikaelsons. Five years of peace, and we paid a high price for that peace."

----

Flashback - 3.19 "No More Heartbreaks"

Night - Abattoir Compound - Guest Bedroom 

Cami's body was quickly overcome with grey/black veins that crept up her chest and over her head, signaling her death.

----

Now

Day - St. Anne's Church 

Auria was giving the service. "We witches, we earned that peace. We snatched back our freedom, we severed our link with our Ancestors."

----

Flashback - 3.21 "Give 'Em Hell, Kid"

Night - Ancestral Limbo - Lycee 

Davina continued to hold the glowing depot d'agente, chanting. "Rompriez le lien vivant. Rompriez le lien vivant."

The tomb continued to shake around Davina. She looked ahead, finishing her spell. She was engulfed by a beautiful, blinding bright white light.

----

Now

Day - St. Anne's Church 

Auria continued the service. "Kassandra Mikaelson remains hexed and emotionless, but she leaves the city to us. She doesn't care for it. She doesn't care about anything anymore except having a good time. Which means that she loses control over herself and she kills humans, werewolves, vampires and witches alike. We've been trying to help her, but she doesn't want to be helped, and we can't stop her or control her. Now, since then, we fought hard to build this community. And in the next week, as we celebrate our independence, that community will be challenged, because every year, we get visitors."

----

The French Quarter 

Kassandra was sitting at an outside cafe, drinking coffee, fiddling with her daylight necklace, gazing off expressionlessly. She looked at the empty seat next to her as if she saw something or someone there, but the space was empty. She looked down, looking up again. The next time she looked at the empty seat, it was revealed that she was looking at her hallucination of Lucien that she was forced to see because of the hex she was still cursed with.

Lucien looked at Kassandra, smiling. Kassandra was expressionless, seeming to be a bit unnerved to still have to see him after all this time, though she was kind of content that she wasn't completely alone.

Auria: (voice over) "Vampires... vampires from all over the world, they come here, and they want to see firsthand, the suffering of Klaus Mikaelson."

Kassandra saw a limo pull up outside the cafe, looking at it curiously.

Auria: (voice over) "Now, some of those vampires, they're gonna be well behaved."

A vampire got out of the limo, wiping blood from his lips. He walked away from the limo, leaving a dead human girl inside the back of the car. He saw Kassandra sitting at her table, smiling, walking closer.

Kassandra was confused to who he was, but unsurprised that he wanted an audience with her. 

Auria: (voice over) "Others... not so much."

----

St. Anne's Church 

Auria continued on with her service, looking both sympathetic and outgoing. "You see, out-of-town vampires, they don't care about our city. They don't follow our rules. They will instigate trouble. They will attempt to upset our peace. And the only way we're gonna get through that is if we get through that together."

Noah and Caitlin nodded to themselves in agreement.

Marcel watched Auria, proud of what she was doing.

----

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

There was a slow camera pan into the ruins of the compound, since it had been destroyed in 3.22 The Bloody Crown by Klaus' enemies.

Auria: (voice over) "And this ain't the first time we faced conflict. Each and every single one of us here has faced their fair share of monsters. I swear, this city just has evil lurking in the shadows."

There was a slow camera pan up the stairs of the courtyard.

Auria: (voice over) "For a long time, we have managed to keep our monsters buried. And now we got to make sure that they stay buried."

----

Dungeon 

Klaus was trapped in a boundary spelled circle of salt, chained up, looking beaten and defeated and devastated.

Auria: (voice over) "Otherwise, we will lose everything that we've built. We will lose it forever."

(Song Ends)

----

Worlds Colliding (The Originals)

----

Rousseau's 

(Song:) Siberian Night - The Kills 

Noah and Caitlin were having a drink, sitting at the bar.

Marcel and Auria walked closer.

Marcel looked around. "Good crowd. Witches, vampires. Everyone getting along."

"We're like Switzerland, right?" Auria asked. "Smack in the heart of the city. Everything Cami wanted."

"You gotta admit,  Auria,the priestess, queen of the witches here is good at her job at keeping the peace," Marcel told them.

"I never wanted to be queen for power," Auria told them. "Just for peace."

"We know that, Auria," Caitlin told her. "You're pretty damn good at both, though."

They chuckled, each with a drink, clinking their glasses.

Noah raised his glass. "To five years of independence. Even though it came at a high price."

"Here here," Marcel agreed.

They each took a drink.

"All right, I've got information," Noah told them. "As predicted, Klaus' enemies are flocking to New Orleans to celebrate. However, some are seeking allies among the witches, Auria."

Marcel looked at Auria. "No doubt, they want to befriend the very covens that still resent me and Noah."

"And resent Kassandra," Noah agreed. "Start conflict, undermine power, try to go after Kassandra herself and piss off an extremely easily pissed off Enhanced Original that took out her family with ease, and start a war that could get everyone in this city killed."

Caitlin made a mocking look. "Oh, how diabolical."

"Well, Marcel, Noah, it's a good thing I called a truce with the witches," Auria told them. "On your behalf, and Caitlin's. Since the people of this city are now calling Marcel the King of the Quarter again, Noah the Prince of the Quarter again, and Caitlin the Princess of the Quarter. The witches want peace as much as we do. Well, most of them do, anyway. It was the Ancestors that wanted war. With our connection severed, there shouldn't be much of a danger."

"Still, there's talk," Caitlin told them. "Vampires are paranoid that the witches are up to something. Sigil markings on the walls, secret midnight meetings."

"I don't know anything about that, but I'll find out more about it and see what's going on," Auria told them. "I'll stop it before they can start a war with Kassandra and get everyone in this city killed."

"Good, because we might be able to control the vampires, but you're still leading the witches," Marcel told her. "They still look up to you."

"Not all of them," Auria told them.

"Most of them, and a lot of them still see you as the Regent even if you don't have that kind of power anymore," Marcel told her. 

"So, we were wondering if you could still make sure that the witches were in check," Caitlin told her.

"The Cauldron will stay in line, provided you keep the vampires out," Auria told them.

"I know that you will do anything to prevent a war, Auria," Marcel told her. "I'm just asking you, especially this week, to handle your community. Keep them in the Cauldron. Find out who's stirring up trouble, and when you do, please get them to stop. As far as our out-of-town friends go, either we can handle them, or Kassandra will, uh, kill them all."

Caitlin couldn't help a chuckle at that comment.

Noah nodded. "Well, we have bigger problems. People are looking for Hayley, Mikayla and Hope, and they are talking big about Kaylin and Nicola. Nicola Salvatore, who's name is spreading quickly through the world of vampires now that she turned into the Huntress, spreading a lot more fear than the name Rayna Cruz ever did. People are looking for all of them, because of what they're up to. Alistair Duquesne, for one. He and his allies believe that they are the keys to finding the rest of the Mikaelsons."

"So, Alistair's going after Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola?" Caitlin asked. "The Labonairs, the Salvatores?"

"Alistair is here," Noah answered. "Possibly for the independence celebration, but I believe he will start up trouble with Kassandra and ask for a drop of her blood, which he will then use to track her siblings. And if she doesn't hand it over, he and his guys will try to take her blood, and they will set her off, and who knows who will die then?"

"No one has seen or heard from the Mikaelsons in half a decade, aside from Kassandra herself," Caitlin told them.

"Alistair's hunted down members of the Strix," Noah told them. "He offers them as proof. If Elijah's sireline is still alive, so is Elijah. Which lead people to wonder if Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola are somehow trying to bring the Mikaelsons back. And they're not alone. They have help."

"What kind of help?" Auria asked.

"You remember that witch that helped save the Mikaelsons five years ago on more than one occasion?" Caitlin asked. "Tory Donovan?"

"Yeah, of course," Auria answered. "Tory's the Doppelganger werewolf witch that wanted to make a deal with Klaus to get Hope's blood and Lindsey Davis-Thompson's Doppelganger blood so that she could turn into a Hybrid Heretic so that she didn't have to turn on full moons anymore, which means that she's sired to Hope. She's Rosalita's Doppelganger."

"We think that she, her sister Kacie Lockwood and her boyfriend Luke Thompson are helping them, along with a few people from an organization called the Armory, like Kol's ex crush Eliza Forbes," Caitlin explained. "Luke's brother Ryan Thompson, married to Lindsey Davis-Thompson, both have been helping them from where they run a school in Mystic Falls." 

Auria nodded in understanding. "Okay. And if they find a way to save the siblings, they're gonna come for Klaus and Kassandra to try to save them. And if they can't get through to Kassandra, she's gonna snap, and who knows what will happen after that."

"All hell is going to break loose," Noah told them.

Marcel sighed. "Let's wish it doesn't come to that."

(Song Ends)

----

Farmhouse - Living Room 

Hayley, Hope and Mikayla were staying in a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere so that they couldn't be found. Kaylin, Nicola and Rae were with them.

Hope and Rae were sitting on the floor, drawing on paper all around them, while Hayley, Kaylin and Nicola were watching, smiling small smiles. They looked at Mikayla.

Mikayla closed her eyes to enter the chambre to talk to the siblings.

----

Chambre De Chasse 

Day - Garden 

Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya were all dressed in white, seeming healed in their minds, while their bodies were anything but healthy in reality.

Mikayla appeared in the chambre. She opened her eyes, walking toward them.

Kol was amused. "Hello, Mikayla. Well, if it isn't the hybrid sister-in-law that has been freelancing as a ghost whisperer."

Mikayla smirked sarcastically. "Hilarious."

"I take it your visit means that you're closer to finding a fix for all of us," Freya told her.

"Yeah," Mikayla answered. "You know, you're lucky that Tory Donovan has a psychic power like her Doppelganger did."

"Well, if Tory hadn't burned Rosalita alive with Hellfire, I would have torn her to shreds," Kol told them. "She got me and Finn killed. And apparently she was a big reason that Lucien lost his mind as much as she made me lose mine, and is the reason that he got so obsessed with turning Kassandra into a monster like him. And got the Ancestors to agree to a deal with her to destroy the rest of us. I wanted to have the pleasure to kill her again."

"Please, Kol, we know that Rosalita would've gotten into your head again," Rebekah told him. She looked at Mikayla hopefully. "Please tell me that your fixes are for all of us. Even Sandra."

Mikayla nodded. "Yeah. Kacie Lockwood, Luke Thompson and Eliza Forbes are gonna help us and the Salvatore girls so we can help save you Mikaelsons. Ryan Thompson and Lindsey Davis-Thompson thinks that Tory can siphon your hexes away with a spell."

"But..." Elijah trailed off.

"But it requires her to get close enough to Kassandra to siphon it away," Mikayla answered. "And it's gonna take a lot for us to get her to let Tory siphon the hex and use her psychic powers to get her to turn her humanity back on. That's why Kacie, Luke and Eliza are going with us to help us, because we all know that it's going to take all of us."

"Eliza?" Kol repeated. "As in Eliza Forbes?"

"Yeah," Mikayla answered. "Eliza's coming to help."

Kol looked a little surprised. "Okay, I get Kacie Lockwood helping us Mikaelsons even after everything our brother did to her and her family, because her sister is sired to our niece Hope, and Luke Thompson being around for her sister as well, even after everything our brother did to him and his brother Ryan because of Rosalita's mind control, along with Ryan and Lindsey helping in the shadows, but Eliza Forbes is a bit of a surprise."

Rebekah smiled knowingly and smugly at Kol. "Not so much a surprise to me."

Elijah sighed, shaking his head. "Getting through to Kassandra won't be easy, but it needs to be done." They nodded in agreement. Elijah looked concerned for more than just his own family, worried. "Seems that Tory Donovan is the answer to a lot of prayers lately. Not just Mikaelson, but Salvatore as well. Is she still handling the Huntress inside Nicola well?"

Mikayla nodded, understanding his concerns. "Yeah. The Huntress is strong, and she is an actual alter ego inside Nicola that loathes her, and Nicola is giving herself vervain to keep her weak enough to where Tory can still control her, but it's hard on both of them. But Hope can't wait to see her family again, and Rae can't wait to meet all of you."

Elijah seemed a bit amused. "Yes. Rae. Kaylin's daughter."

Freya nodded. "The child that the Devil brought back to life."

"She's a good kid," Mikayla told them. "As good as Hope. And at least, they're friends, and they don't have to feel like freaks to the rest of the world because they're different." They nodded in understanding. "We're gonna save you. All of you."

----

Reality

Day - Farmhouse - Living Room 

Mikayla pulled out of the chambre to return to her own body, returning to Hayley, Kaylin, Nicola, Hope and Rae.

Hope looked up. "How are they, Aunt Mikayla?"

"They are just fine, Hope," Mikayla answered. "They can't wait to see you." Hope smiled. "And they can't wait to meet you, Rae."

Rae smiled.

Hayley, Kaylin and Nicola watched them, smiling small smiles.

Nicola looked down, looking worried about the Huntress inside her, using a dart of vervain to inject herself in the arm to keep herself in control.

They heard something outside.

"Is that them?" Rae asked. "Cousin Tory? Kacie, Luke and Eliza?"

"Let us check," Hayley told them. "Stay inside."

Hope and Rae nodded in agreement, going back to drawing.

Rae sighed. "I miss Lindsey, Ryan, Emma and Danny."

Hope smiled. "Me too."

Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola smiled slightly, walking outside.

----

Outside 

Tory, Kacie and Luke were standing by the porch. 

Nicola, Kaylin, Hayley and Mikayla walked toward them.

Eliza got out of her car with a bag of dark objects, walking closer. "Well, aren't you guys a sight?"

"Well, even hybrids and vampires and tribrids and Huntresses need the ray of sunshine that is Eliza Forbes," Kacie told her.

"Yeah, well, I'm not a little ray of sunshine anymore," Eliza told them. 

Luke shrugged. "True."

"You got everything?" Tory asked.

"All of the dark objects that you guys asked Lindsey and Ryan for from the Armory," Eliza answered. "You needed all these objects to draw on for the spell that you need to do to wake the Mikaelsons. You ask and you shall receive."

"You sure no one followed you?" Hayley asked.

"Tory cast a cloaking spell on all of us," Luke told them. "No one's gonna find us until we're ready to be found."

"But I can sense a lot of other witches trying to break through the cloaking spell to find us," Tory told them. "And the spell that I need to do to heal the Mikaelsons is gonna take all of my strength, so I won't be able to focus on the cloaking spell." She looked at Nicola. "Or controlling the Huntress..." She looked at all of them. "Until I'm done with the spell."

"Luke, Kacie, did you find her?" Kaylin asked.

"After all this time, we are this close to getting them back," Hayley told them.

"I found a cure for Freya's poison, I can siphon Rebekah and Kassandra's hexes with the right spell," Tory told them. "I tried to siphon the magic out of Elijah and Kol's bites, but that didn't work."

"It will with the right ingredients and the right spell," Eliza told her. "We have almost all of the ingredients that we need to cure Elijah and Kol's beast bites."

"Which I was lucky enough to snatch out of Rosalita's head before I sent her back to Hell," Tory told them.

Kacie looked at Hayley and Mikayla. "Which was so badass, by the way. I'm sad that you two missed that."

Mikayla chuckled.

"So we're really gonna do it," Luke told them. "Cure them and then wake them up."

"I made a promise to Klaus that I would find a way to save him, and to save his family, even if it was just so that I could kick his ass for compelling me to leave him, even if it was to protect me from Kassandra," Kaylin told them.

Hayley smiled a small smile. "I get it, Kaylin. Believe me. I made a promise to Hope. I promised her a home where she would feel safe and protected by the people that love her. And, guys, she's a Mikaelson, too. She's inherited all of their enemies, and a power that I don't understand. Tory, I know that you've been trying to help Rae and Hope control their powers, but they're so different, and you have so much to do as it is, that we need more help. We can't do this on our own."

Nicola sighed, nodding in understanding. "We know. Hope has the power of a witch, a vampire and an untriggered werewolf. Rae's a psychic that was born two years ago but she looks like she's six because of the loophole that Cade exploited when the Devil brought her back to life, saying that with each soul she takes, she grows more, and she has been feeding on Cade's soul and all the souls that he had consumed for more than 4,000 years for two years."

"And when she gets to a certain age, she will stop growing, and I don't know what that age is," Kaylin told them. "I know that Hope needs help, Hayley, because Rae does, too. And, you, Tory, are spreading yourself too thin by trying to teach Hope and Rae, and trying to control the Huntress inside Nikki, and trying to wake up the Mikaelsons."

"And look who's talking about spreading yourselves too thin, Kaylin," Luke told her. "You were trying to save the Mikaelsons for five years and trying to save your own family from Sirens and not one Devil but two."

Kaylin gave him a sarcastic smile. "Thanks, Luke. Real charming."

They chuckled.

Mikayla sighed. "You know, it's insane, but going through this with all of you, with Rae, with Hope, it makes everything seem like it's not all so crazy."

"Mikayla, we all are crazy, but it's easier to go through when you're not alone," Kacie told her

Mikayla chuckled softly in agreement. "Yeah. Yeah, you're probably right, Kacie."

Kacie smirked. "I'm always right, Labonair." Mikayla smirked, rolling her eyes. "Now, before Tory and her ancestors killed Rosalita, Tory found out that we needed to find all seven royal werewolf packs. Hayley and Mikayla are from one. Klaus is from another, which we got from Hope. Tory and I are from another. Luke and Ryan, and Lindsey and Ryan's kids Emma and Danny, are from another. We found one more, which makes six. The last one, the Malraux? We thought that they were killed off." She took out a piece of paper. "According to this, there might be one left."

Luke took the piece of paper, frowning slightly. "Guys, we looked for two years since we got this lead from Rosalita. We found nothing. Suddenly, Kacie and I get word of a lead. What if someone else found it, too? What if it's a trap?"

"We have to try, Luke," Nicola told him. "It's our only shot."

They knew she was right, sighing, nodding in agreement.

"I'm just a little worried about trusting the psychotic mind of Rosalita, who was a psychotic bitch, and turned into the She-Devil," Mikayla told them. "Literally."

"Then don't trust Rosalita," Eliza told them. "Trust us."

They nodded to each other, more reassured than they had been in awhile, allowing themselves a little hope and faith.

----

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Kassandra slowly walked into the courtyard of the compound. She stopped in the middle of the ruins, looking at the Mikaelson crest on the wall expressionlessly.

----

Dungeon 

Klaus was still chained up with spelled shackles inside the boundary spell, tortured, starved.

Kassandra slowly walked in, looking at her brother, tilting her head.

"Have you come to taunt me, Kassandra?" Klaus asked.

Kassandra looked around, stepping closer. "Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I just want to talk to my brother. I think we're overdue."

Kassandra closed the door.

----~---- 

Kassandra was lighting candles, blowing the match out, turning to Klaus, crossing her arms over her chest. "Not much to say? And here I thought you would enjoy the company."

"How much company do you receive, sister?" Klaus asked. "With the hex still on your mind, but the Ancestors no longer able to reach you, do you still see hallucinations of your lost love Lucien?"

"You mean the lost love that you destroyed?" Kassandra asked, tilting her head. "Do you regret what you've done to me and Lucien now, brother?"

"Such a vast understatement," Klaus told her. 

Kassandra walked closer, kneeling on the other side of the boundary spell, pulling out a vial of blood and Papa Tunde's Blade. "You, Elijah, Freya and Kol tried so hard to save me, though your mistakes are what led to this. You were trying so hard to get through to me."

"And had I just apologized, this still couldn't have been avoided, because an apology would not have made a difference in your mind, not with the Ancestors' influence over you," Klaus told her. "I tried to apologize. You didn't listen. You couldn't even if you wanted to."

Kassandra didn't answer, looking down at the blade. "You know, once I figured you had suffered the way I had suffered, I pulled this out, and on that day, you said a word that I never heard you say. 'Mercy'. But I'm sorry, brother. The girl you knew, the sister that you loved? She's gone. Forever."

"Then why not just kill me?" Klaus asked. "If you are truly gone, then end it."

Kassandra stood, giving him a skeptic look. "Because you still haven't suffered the way that Lucien suffered, the way that I'm still suffering. My emotions may be gone, but the hex is still over me. And as long as I'm suffering, you're going to suffer."

"Is that why you came here?" Klaus asked. "To watch me suffer the way you're suffering? Or maybe despite your best efforts, your humanity is trying to creep its way back in, and you came here so that I could either reach you and convince you to turn it back on completely, or you're expecting that I will anger you enough to where you'll return to the void state that you were before."

"My humanity remains as dark as your soul and your cold, black heart," Kassandra told him. "Or maybe your heart isn't as cold as everyone thought, because you did compel Kaylin Salvatore to leave New Orleans so she didn't walk with you to the trial where everyone was waiting for your head. Which was actually smart to do. You stole my love from me when you took Lucien away from me repeatedly. So you knew that maybe I would do the same to you."

"Which is why I compelled her, yes," Klaus answered. "But, ironically enough, Lucien gave you an ultimatum when he convinced you to take the serum. To either become his equal to save Kaylin from Aurora so that I wouldn't have to lose her, and to save the rest of our family, or to let Aurora kill Kaylin and let the Ancestors and Lucien kill me, Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, Freya... You wanted to protect us. You wanted to save us. You had the best intentions. You didn't think it would come to this. No one had."

"If you're trying to reach my humanity, don't waste your breath," Kassandra told him. "I don't have anymore."

"You tried to save us Mikaelsons and Salvatores, sister," Klaus told her. "Clearly that has to count for something."

Kassandra ignored him, going on. "I have a little information for you. See, an old friend of yours just arrived into town. Alistair Duquesne. He came to me, trying to seduce an emotionless, broken beast. Now,  I wanted to kill him, but I want to know who he is and what you did to him first. Because otherwise, maybe I would just like to use him for a little entertainment instead."

"What entertainment are you speaking of?" Klaus asked. Kassandra didn't answer, smirking in amusement. "Kassandra, if you kill him, who knows what kind of war that might start? Why don't you convince him to get into line, or have your entertainment?" 

"Are you trying to talk me out of starting a war to protect your precious city?" Kassandra asked in amusement. "The city that you built? Your home? I don't care about this town. If I want to start a war, I will, because I don't care."

Klaus slid closer to the edge of the boundary spell, as far as the spelled chains would allow him to go. "Yes, but a lot of other people do. I heard you the night our family fell. You let Marcel, Auria, Noah and Caitlin take the city into their care, and you let them live. Somewhere inside of you is still someone honorable who keeps her word, even after five years of emotionless void. If you want to use Alistair for one of your games, have at it, sister. Pride was always his weakness. Even before I turned him, he was a vain aristocrat, throwing feasts in his own honor. If you show him that you're the same, throwing a party for yourself, he'll be too tempted not to show. He will come to you. You always did love a good party, didn't you, Sandra? Just one of the things that you and Lucien had in common." Kassandra looked away toward the wall, where she saw a hallucination of Lucien leaning against the wall because of the affects of the hex. Klaus followed her gaze but saw nothing, though he knew what was inside her head. "You see Lucien now, don't you?"

Kassandra looked at Klaus in annoyance, dropping the vial of blood onto the floor inside the circle of salt next to Klaus, turning around, walking out of the dungeon, closing the door behind her with a clang, leaving.

Klaus knew that he stirred up the tiniest reaction while he was trying to get an emotional response, a little relieved that he had a small amount of success, picking up the vial of blood, drinking. 

----

Farmhouse - Outside 

Eliza, Luke, Kacie and Tory were loading the Mikaelson coffins into the back of a semi truck.

Mikayla, Hayley, Nicola and Kaylin were standing next to Rae, Hope and Mary. 

Rae looked up at Nicola and Kaylin. "Do you have to go?"

"We do," Nicola answered. "But we'll be back very, very soon."

Hayley knelt in front of Hope, smiling. "And we won't be alone." Hope smiled. They hugged. "I'll call you every night before bed, okay?"

Kaylin pulled Rae into her arms. "You psychic little girl are always in my head, no matter where I go. We can always talk." Rae smiled, nodding, hugging Kaylin tightly. They pulled away. Kaylin gave Rae a teasing look. "Until I get back, you listen to Mary. Deal?"

Kaylin kissed her fingers, holding them out to Rae.

Rae kissed her fingers, twining them with Kaylin's like a pinky promise. "Deal."

"Give me a little luck," Kaylin told her.

Rae brushed her hand over Kaylin's cheek while Kaylin caressed Rae's, both of them smiling.

Rae turned to Nicola, holding up her arms. Nicola smiled, pulling Rae into an embrace.

Mikayla knelt in front of Hope to embrace her. 

"Is Daddy okay?" Hope asked.

"He's a little bit better," Mikayla answered. 

"You still feel his pain," Hope told her.

"A little bit of it, yeah," Mikayla agreed. "And Kassandra doesn't have the blade in him, so he's not in so much pain. In fact, he just got a little food, so he's a little bit stronger. He'll be okay, Hope. I promise."

"And Aunt Sandra, too, right?" Hope asked. "We can still save her?"

Tory walked closer. "I promise you that we will try everything we can to get to her. If I can get to Kassandra, and with the right spell, I can siphon the hex off of her, and get her to turn her humanity back on if I have enough help."

"You'll do it?" Hope asked hopefully.

"Of course," Tory answered. "And not just because I'm sired to you and I want to make you happy, though that is a big part of it." 

Kacie looked at Kaylin and Nicola. "We wanna see you two happy again." She looked at Hayley. "And going through all of this is making it easier to deal with the past."

Hayley nodded in understanding, while Mikayla nodded in agreement.

Tory, Kacie, Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola walked toward Luke and Eliza.

"We need to keep our guard up," Luke told them. "Stay moving. Mary can take care of Hope and Rae, but if this is a set up and if other vampires are after that Malraux girl, we'll need all the backup we can get. Especially since Tory will be focused so much on the spell to save them, and she won't be able..."

"To focus on controlling the Huntress, and you guys might have to bring me back from the edge if I lose control while she's doing the spell," Nicola finished.

"Don't worry," Eliza told them. "We can do this. I know that the Mikaelsons have done horrible things, but so have all of us. I mean, even me. Being controlled by a Siren to work for the Devil made me realize that no one is better than anyone." She looked at Kaylin and Nicola. "And it'll be worth it if you two can finally be happy after everything that you've already been through and lost."

"Just make sure that you guys are taking care of more than just them," Kacie told them. "Take care of yourselves." She looked at Hayley and Kaylin specifically, nodding to Hope and Rae. "And your little girls."

"Everything Kaylin and I do is for Rae and Hope," Hayley told them.

Kaylin nodded in agreement. 

They got ready to leave.

----

St. Anne's Church 

Auria was running a food drive for the witches of the Quarter, with the help of mostly Caitlin, but Marcel, Noah and Vincent were helping, too.

A little boy ran up to Caitlin.

"What's up, little witch dude?" Caitlin asked.

The boy looked scared. "Whoa. You're a vampire."

Caitlin nodded. "I know. Yeah, I got the teeth and everything."

The boy backed away into a pew, knocking over a bunch of groceries.

The boy's mother walked up to pick it up. "Adam, say you're sorry, now."

Adam looked at Caitlin. "Sorry."

Caitlin chuckled. "It's okay."

Adam ran off.

Vincent walked closer to help Adam's mother pick up. "Maxine, let me help you with that."

"Thank you," Maxine told him. "He doesn't listen. Maybe I should stick him in a boundary spell."

Vincent chuckled. "He'll grow out of it. Just give him a couple decades."

"That's optimistic," Maxine told him.

They both chuckled, standing.

Vincent looked at Auria nearby. "Anyway, uh, thank you for all of this."

"Oh, well, just trying to make sure everybody's stocked up so they'll stay in their home and out of the Quarter," Auria told them. "At least for the next week, you know."

"Yeah, just until the Euro trash vampires are done Euro trashing the city," Marcel told them.

Maxine chuckled, looking at Auria and Vincent. "Well, it means a lot, you two looking out for the covens."

Vincent nodded, completely clueless as to the fact that Maxine was flirting with him, causing Caitlin and Noah to roll their eyes, and causing Marcel and Auria to smirk in amusement.

Maxine turned around, walking toward Adam and the door.

Noah walked up to Vincent. "Hey, Casanova? Uh, I may be going out on a limb here, but she's into you."

Vincent chuckled. "Maxine?"

"Fun, cool, ridiculously gorgeous single mom?" Noah asked sarcastically. "Yeah. Mm-hmm. But, hey, if you'd rather be a monk for the rest of your life..."

Noah patted Vincent on the shoulder sarcastically, turning away.

Caitlin gave Noah a halfhearted amused look, chuckling. "Noah."

Vincent walked up to Maxine. "Um, Maxine... sorry, look here. Over the next week, if you need anything, I--I could... I could... that is to say..."

Maxine chuckled. "Well, I am definitely going to make a mess out of all these groceries. So, if you want to help with that... Come by for dinner tonight."

Vincent nodded. "All right."

Maxine walked away.

Vincent watched her go, smiling.

----

Lucien's Penthouse 

(Song:) The Heart of Me - Miike Snow 

Kassandra was throwing one of Lucien's feeding and dancing parties like he had taken her to in 3.01 For the Next Millennium at that very penthouse. She was feeding on a woman and drinking alcohol, having a good time while trying to shut everything else out. She stood, starting to dance and drink. Her hallucination of Lucien seemed to be dancing with her, winking at Kassandra. Kassandra smirked, blowing a little kiss, winking. 

Other vampires, the out-of-town vampires, were in the penthouse, feeding and drinking and dancing as well. 

The vampire that Kassandra had seen get out of the limo in the Quarter at the beginning of the episode walked up to Kassandra to give her a sword.

Kassandra took the sword, looking it over, smirking. "Very nice."

"I took that from a slaughter," the vampire told her. "It is a blade meant for a queen, given in gratitude for your generosity."

"Alistair, I like your style," Kassandra told him. "Although, swords aren't really my thing, I know of two people who would like it."

"Well, I had to bring a gift for the woman of the millennium," Alistair told her.

"No need for flattery, darling," Kassandra told him. "Unless you're trying to convince me not to kill you and everyone that comes to ask me a favor, then flattery is needed."

"Just let go, Sandra," Lucien told her. "Be a completely emotionless vampire. If you let go completely, maybe then you could actually kill your brother."

Kassandra didn't answer, looking at the hallucination, deciding not to say anything because of the crowd, continuing to drink and dance.

Alistair raised is hand to cue someone to turn the music off to get everyone's attention.

(Song Ends)

Kassandra stopped dancing, giving Alistair an annoyed look. "And stopping my party is a good way to get you killed."

Hallucination-Lucien chuckled in amusement.

Alistair looked at Kassandra. "I just want to want to ask one thing. You freed yourself from the influence of your family, Kassandra Mikaelson, yes, and the rest of us as well. But I don't believe one can truly be free if one's oppressors still live." Kassandra looked at Alistair curiously, confused as to what he was going to do. "Niklaus turned me, and then he compelled me to slaughter my entire estate, including my wife and my child, all so that I could serve as a... distraction to lure away your vile father. I spent a century hiding in the shadows. Where is my justice? Hmm? Now, five years ago, you made him suffer, and you tell us that he suffers still, and yet, we have no proof. But now the only thing that prevents him from returning to wreak untold havoc is your word."

"The only Mikaelson that is currently wreaking havoc is standing right in front of you," Kassandra told him. "I have my brother right where I want him. He's not going anywhere."

"Then I want to see his suffering with my own eyes," Alistair told her. "And perhaps procure just a drop of his blood, if only to test a theory. See, we have known for some time that your brother Elijah Mikaelson somehow still lives. My witch advisers suggest that his life is linked to some powerful immortal force. Now, I believe that to be Klaus himself."

"That's an interesting theory," Kassandra told him.

"His blood will allow us to confirm that link," Alistair told her. "And, if true, well, surely that will be cause to kill him and eradicate your abominable family as well. You kill Klaus, it will ease the minds of all of your friends. Refuse, and it will prove you to be a sympathizer."

Kassandra gave him a cold, hard, deadly look that sent shivers down his spine. "Well, I don't know about a sympathizer, but I do know that I don't take ultimatums."

Alistair nodded knowingly, stepping closer. "I don't mean to upset you, or anger you. I just know that you hate your brother as much as I hate him. As much as everyone here hates him. And it would be an awful, awful shame if we didn't get more revenge than what you have given to us."

Kassandra seemed to be thinking, tilting her head curiously, critically. "A bloody awful shame, indeed." She smirked. "How about we settle this tonight? The Mikaelson compound. Midnight."

In true Mikaelson form, Kassandra was thinking about a way to settle all of her problems in a dangerous game.

----

Austin, Texas

Bar

(Song:) Blue Sky - Cazzette feat. Laleh 

Kacie and Eliza found a werewolf, sitting at a table, drinking.

The werewolf they were watching was drinking with her friends. "Whoo. I'm gonna get us another round. Just take a sec, pull yourselves together." Kacie and Eliza exchanged a look, nodding, walking toward the bar. The werewolf looked at the bartender. "Another round, please."

"You look like you're having fun," Eliza told her. "What's the occasion?"

"I just finished my residency," the werewolf answered. "Which makes me an official ER doctor."

"Congratulations," Eliza told her.

"Thanks," the werewolf told them.

"Does it help with the guilt, given what you are?" Kacie asked.

(Song Ends)

The werewolf frowned in confusion. "What did you say?"

"Keelin, you need to listen to us," Kacie told her.

"How do you know my name?" Keelin asked.

"Got it from a friend," Eliza told her. "Said your grandma's maiden name was Malraux."

"Who are you?" Keelin asked.

"I'm Kacie Lockwood," Kacie answered. "And I do what I want for the people that I love."

"Eliza Forbes," Eliza told her. "We're helping a few of our friends,and we need your help to do it."

Keelin scoffed, starting to walk away.

Kacie pushed Keelin back next to the bar.

Keelin let her eyes turn gold. "You better back off, right now."

Kacie let her eyes glow gold. "I wish we could." They both let their eyes return to normal. "We need a favor. Five minutes, outside. So we can talk to my sister Tory's boyfriend, Luke Thompson. We can explain."

Keelin looked around, sighing, giving in.

----

Lucien's Penthouse - Hallway

(Song:) Keep It Low - The Hundred In the Hands 

Alistair was leaving Kassandra's party, walking into the hallway toward the elevator, walking into the elevator. His phone buzzed. He took it out, answering the call. "Hello?"

A vampire man was standing outside of the Austin, Texas bar with another vampire. "We found the girl. She's not alone. Three of the people helping the Salvatore girls and the Labonair sisters are here. Kacie Lockwood, Eliza Forbes and Luke Thompson."

Alistair smirked. "Good. Kill them all."

(Song Ends)

----

Bar - Outside 

Kacie, Eliza and Keelin walked out of the bar into an alley.

Keelin elbowed Eliza in the face, running away down the alley, jumping over the gate.

Luke appeared in Keelin's way, leaning against the wall, waiting for her. "That was cute."

"Who are you?" Keelin asked.

Kacie and Eliza rushed up behind Keelin.

"Do not do that again," Eliza told her. "That's Luke Thompson."

"I'm not going without a fight," Keelin told them.

"Can you relax?" Luke asked in annoyance. "We're not here to fight you. We need you."

"You're the last of your pack," Kacie told her. "That makes you special for reasons that are too complicated to explain."

"I don't care about your problems," Keelin told them.

"You should, because there are others who know how important you are," Eliza told her. "And they will come for you."

"I have a life, a career, relationships," Keelin told them. "If anyone tries to take that, they're gonna have to kill me."

Luke tuned them out to listen to vampire voices inside the bar. "Where are they?"

Luke heard fighting inside the bar knowing that they had been found, sighing in annoyance, turning to the girls. "Sorry, we don't have time for this."

Kacie slammed Keelin's head on the wall, making her fall unconscious. Kacie and Eliza caught her as she fell unconscious. They and Luke exchanged a look rushing off with Keelin before they were caught by the vampires.

----~----

New Orleans, Louisiana

Abattoir Compound - Dungeon

Klaus was still trapped and chained up.

Kassandra opened the door, walking in.

Klaus smirked, a little smug that she came back. "Kassandra. Can I assume your soiree was a raging success? Everyone loves a party thrown by a Mikaelson."

"You were right," Kassandra told him. "Alistair did come to me. He used the audience to give me a challenge. And I would love to kill him, but I would rather much play a game that would involve all of the pieces on the board. Over the last five years, I have killed so much, so repetitively that I am just getting bored of the usual death sentences."

"So you want to play a game," Klaus told her sarcastically. "How different. You don't care about being queen to outsiders, but you do love to seek an audience for public displays of violence and mayhem. So much like your family."

"Don't talk to me about family," Kassandra told him in annoyance. "You think I don't know." Klaus looked at her curiously. "The day after I bit Elijah and Kol, they should have died. But Elijah's sireline is still out there. I knew that Marcel, Noah and Caitlin had helped Rebekah convince me to keep you alive only to keep you suffering and tormented, and I knew that it was for Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola to find a way to save all of you. I didn't think that they would succeed. Alistair's witches say that the lives of our siblings are anchored to you."

Klaus smirked in amusement, actually pleased that she knew this because it gave him something more to work with to trigger her humanity. "And yet you haven't crossed this barrier that you have forced Auria Rayvnne to put up so that you can bite me and kill me and the rest of our family with me. Am I wrong to believe that there is a reason that you're keeping us all alive? Are you going to kill poor Alistair instead? Aw, well. Heavy head, heavy crown, et cetera, et cetera."

"If I kill Alistair, his theory gains traction," Kassandra told him. "It will prove me to still care about my family, and I hate you. The only reason that you're not dead is because I want you to suffer for the rest of eternity. You have had only but a taste of the torment that has been inflicted upon me, and Lucien. Or maybe I could give a drop of my blood to Alistair to find our family to kill the rest of them while you still stay here, trapped, tortured. Just like your precious Kaylin was trapped and tortured by the Strix five years ago. Do you want Alistair's witches to track our family? Even Hope? Hayley, Mikayla? Kaylin? Nicola? Their family and friends?" 

Klaus let his smirk fall into complete seriousness. 

Kassandra smirked at the reaction that she had gotten from him, turning to leave.

Klaus stood from within the chains and the boundary spell. "Sister, if you don't want to kill Alistair, allow me to."

Kassandra scoffed, turning to face him. "You're offering me a deal?"

"One that you shouldn't dismiss offhandedly," Klaus told her. "Alistair and his ilk loathe me because of my strength. Now they loathe you. Creatures such as they speak only one language, and I speak it fluently. Release me, and I will lay waste to the lot of them. You get your game, your show for an audience, your entertainment, and you won't have to lift a finger. What do you have to lose?"

Kassandra looked at Klaus curiously for a moment, actually considering it, and surprised that Klaus was being honest about what he intended to do instead of manipulating her. 

----

Night - Warehouse 

Tory was sitting on the floor in the middle of a salt circle, preparing for a spell. Eliza, Hayley and Mikayla laid down dark objects all around her. 

Luke, Kaylin and Nicola had finished moving the coffins inside.

Keelin was tied to a nearby chair, unconscious, coming to, struggling.

"Relax," Hayley told her, setting up vials with the venom and cures. "We're not your enemies. If they had left you where you were, you would be dead already."

"Let me guess," Keelin told them. "We're on the run from vampires." She looked at Eliza, Kaylin and Nicola. "You three have the same stink they do."

"You're right," Kaylin told her. "Eliza, Nicola and I are vampires. But, luckily for you, we're vampires that need you alive. Nicola is a Huntress that has the urge to hunt vampires."

"Hayley, Kacie, Luke and I?" Mikayla asked. "We're hybrids. Half vampire, half werewolf. And Tory, she's special. She's a Doppelganger witch born out of a werewolf bloodline and was able to turn herself into a Heretic Hybrid through a very complicated process."

"And considering Kacie, Eliza and I just saved your ass, you should show us some respect," Luke told her.

"How do I know you weren't the ones that led them to me?" Keelin asked.

"Does it matter?" Hayley asked. "They know who you are, and they want you dead. The only way to survive is to do exactly what we tell you."

"It's not like I have a choice," Keelin told them. Eliza picked up a dark object device. "Hey, look, I don't know what kind of pervy stuff you're into, but I am not that kind of girl."

"This is a dark object to extract your venom," Eliza told her. "And before you ask, yes, it will hurt."

Mikayla pulled the sheets off of Freya's coffin, opening it.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Keelin asked.

Mikayla looked at Hayley. "Hayley and I are trying to save our family. Kaylin and Nicola are trying to save people that they love, too."

Eliza looked at Kaylin and Nicola, nodding to Tory, Kacie and Luke. "And we're doing this for you."

"Well, I'm also doing this because I'm sired to Hope, and she wants her family back, but Kaylin and Nicola and Rae being my family are a big reason why I'm doing this, too," Tory told them, blowing out a match.

Kacie smirked in amusement. "Okay, smartass." She sighed, turning around. "Keelin, the people in there are dying. The only thing keeping them alive is a sleep spell. And my sister Tory is the only one who can cure them. We all went through a lot of trouble to figure out how to save them, and we figured out a way to wake them up early. The only thing we're missing is your venom."

"With any luck, no one has to die," Eliza told her.

"So, if I give you what you want, will you let me go?" Keelin asked.

Nicola nodded. "You have my word. And despite being a Huntress with raging control issues, I like to keep my promises."

Kaylin nodded in agreement.

----

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Kassandra led Marcel and Auria inside.

"Kassandra, I might have found another spell that might work on getting you free from the hex," Auria told her.

"Don't worry about it, Auria," Kassandra told her. "I have other pressing matters on mind tonight."

"Then what are we doing here, Kassandra?" Marcel asked. "There's somewhere we gotta be."

"Oh, do the king of the vampires and queen of the witches in New Orleans have a date night?" Kassandra asked sarcastically. "Noah and Caitlin have been able to control the rest of the fallen Strix as their king and queen. Marcel is known as the King of the Quarter, Noah as the Prince, Caitlin as the Princess, and Auria is the queen of the witches. I guess it's true what they say. Royalty do remain close, given how close the four of you used to be to my family, and we practically made supernatural royalty."

"Just tell me what you want," Auria told her. "You wouldn't have called me here if you didn't want me to do a spell. I thought that it had to do with the hex."

"So sorry that you two have to stand there and listen to me rattle on like a crazy person," Kassandra told them sarcastically. "And, no, it doesn't have anything to do with the hex. I'm fine for now. Whatever your plans are, I'm gonna ask you to put them aside. Tonight, I need you here. You can even invite Noah and Caitlin and anyone else you'd like. The bigger the crowd, the bigger the show."

Marcel sighed. "Another show like five years ago?"

"Not exactly," Kassandra answered. "It would be best for every vampire in the city to be here for what will happen tonight. If you're waiting for me to say 'please', I haven't said that in over five years, so don't hold your breath. I'm not asking for a favor."

"Let me guess, it's a command, a decree from the royal throne, again," Marcel told her. 

Kassandra gave Marcel a look for being rude and mocking.

Marcel looked nervous and regretting what he said.

Auria spoke up to break the tension. "What are you getting us into, Kassandra? Are you about to start a war?"

"No," Kassandra answered. "If this goes the way I expect, I won't have to lift a finger. I just want a little entertainment. A little show for everyone. A show that I won't be a part of until the end. All I need from you, Auria, is a boundary spell." She pointed at the floor to indicate where. "Anyone can enter, no one can leave. And it's got to be strong."

Auria crossed her arms over her chest, unimpressed. "How strong?"

"Original strength," Kassandra answered.

Marcel and Auria realized that Kassandra meant that the boundary spell was for Klaus, looking at her in confusion and curiosity.

Kassandra smirked.

----

Warehouse 

Luke and Hayley were finishing with Keelin's venom. 

Eliza, Kacie and Mikayla were kneeling outside of Tory's magic circle to help her set up the dark objects and the cures around her.

Nicola opened Elijah's coffin, looking at him sadly for a moment, taking his arm, lifting up his sleeve to look at the beast bite on his arm.

Kaylin was sitting nearby, fidgeting with her bracelet from Klaus anxiously.

Kacie knew what was wrong, sighing. "Mikayla, would you mind telling Kaylin that you know Klaus is not in as much pain as he was when you guys were forced to leave New Orleans, and that Kassandra is not hurting him, and you know this for a fact because you can feel the pain that he feels, and therefore, you would know if he was dead or not. Maybe that will stop her worrying."

Kaylin gave Kacie a sarcastic smile.  "Shut up, Kacie."

Mikayla chuckled in amusement. "Kassandra's been feeding him vials of blood. I can tell because he's getting more strength, though he's still weakened. Kacie's right. He's fine, Kaylin."

Kaylin sighed, looking down.

Kacie looked at Mikayla curiously. "What's it like, to be able to pass through into a chambre of your own free will?"

"It's weird," Mikayla answered. "Definitely weird, like I can astral project myself into their heads, but really it's just altogether."

"I know what astral projection's like," Tory told them. "I've done it a handful of times. It really is weird."

Mikayla smiled a small smile, continuing to answer Kacie's question. "And even though I'm not up to my full strength because of the pain that I feel from Klaus, I get a sense of peace and ease to know that Elijah, Freya, Kol and Rebekah are safe, and that I can ask them for help on how to get us to wake them up and know that we're not screwing things up. And to let them know about everything that's going on around here." She looked at Kaylin and Nicola. "Even about Rae and the Huntress. They know everything."

"At least it saves us the time from having to explain it to them," Luke told them. "Kaylin, good luck explaining it all to Klaus."

Kaylin smirked sarcastically. "Hilarious, Luke. Just keep working."

Eliza chuckled. 

"You got my venom," Keelin told them. "When do I get to go?"

"As soon as we know it works," Hayley told her.

"And when will that be?" Keelin asked.

"Believe me, you'll know when you see it," Eliza told her.

"So, you have to wake up Sleeping Beauties and Sleeping Princes, right?" Keelin asked. "How do you do that?"

"You know, you ask a lot of questions," Nicola told her in annoyance.

"I need to begin," Tory told them. "As soon as I start the spell, the chambre will start to fall apart, so if I can't turn all of this into a cure, they're going to die."

They looked at Tory worriedly, though they were confident that she could do this.

----~----

Eliza, Mikayla and Kacie finished helping Tory set up.

Tory sighed. "Mikayla, Eliza, I need you two to sit in front of me and let me siphon off of you to get the spell done."

Mikayla and Eliza nodded, sitting down to take Tory's hands, letting her siphon off their power little by little to start the spell.

"How much longer do we have?" Hayley asked.

"Maybe an hour," Tory answered. "Assuming they live that long."

"Do we have everything we need?" Kaylin asked.

"Venom from the seven packs, including Mikayla, Hope, Luke, Keelin and Kacie's, along with Tory's blood, infused by her magic, magnified by Kol's dark objects and Lindsey and Ryan's dark objects that I brought from the Armory," Eliza told them.

"It's going to take all of my strength, and the power I'm taking from Mikayla and Eliza, and more than a little luck, but it should be enough to fashion a cure to save them," Tory told them.

"As long as you trust Rosalita's psychotic mind as a source," Luke told them.

"I'm not saying that I trust the source, but we all know that we have to try," Kacie told them.

They heard cars driving up to the warehouse outside.

"We got company," Kaylin told them.

"Hey, let me go, please," Keelin told them. "If it's vampires, they're gonna kill me."

"They must have been tracking her," Mikayla told them.

"We need more time," Eliza told them.

"You'll get it," Luke told them.

Nicola picked up her sword, rushing outside to face the vampires and buy Tory time to get the spell down.

"Go after her," Tory told them. "I can't focus on controlling the Huntress while I'm trying to focus on saving them. Keep Nicola in control until I'm done, otherwise the Mikaelsons aren't the only ones that are going to die."

"How comforting," Luke told them sarcastically. "Yeah, this should be easy. Not."

Hayley, Kacie, Kaylin and Luke exchanged a look, nodding, rushing outside to join Nicola. 

----

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

Auria was kneeling on the floor, laying out the boundary spell with a line of salt.

Marcel, Noah and Caitlin led the vampires inside.

Marcel stood next to Auria. "These guys are sketchy, Auria. Stay close."

Auria stood, turning to Marcel. "Marcel, I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself, thank you very much."

"Oh, I'm aware," Marcel told her. "Still don't want to take any chances."

Auria smiled a small smile.

Noah and Caitlin walked toward where Kassandra was standing outside the boundary spell.

Kassandra smirked. "Noah. Caitlin. Hello."

"Kassandra," Caitlin replied.

"Just so you know, Alistair is in a mood," Noah told her. "He has his men stationed all over town awaiting his signal."

"I pray you know what you're doing," Caitlin told her.

Kassandra smirked.

Alistair walked through the crowd of vampires toward them. "Greetings, Kassandra. You know, I had wished your decision to meet in this ruin had meant you had come to your senses, and yet I don't see your brother's head upon a spike."

"Apologies," Kassandra told him sarcastically. "I have been a discourteous host." She rushed away into the next room to drag out a chained up and beaten looking Klaus. "You wanted him, you got him."

Kassandra pushed Klaus into the salt circle in the middle of the room, making him fall to the floor, giggling evilly, smirking.

Alistair chuckled smugly, tauntingly. "Oh. How the mighty have fallen. And by family, no less. It's very poetic."

"Pretty pathetic," Kassandra told them. "Chained, beaten, half-starved. I should just kill him. After all, a wise man said one cannot be free if one's oppressors continue to live." Caitlin handed the sword to Kassandra. "And what I've learned is... the best way to end your fear is to face it yourself." Kassandra took the sword out of the sheath, holding it toward Alistair. "So, for you, a gift. The sword that you gave me now laced with my venom. One slice will draw his blood, and deliver the slow, agonizing death that my brother deserves."

Alistair took the sword from Kassandra. "It would be my highest honor."

Alistair stepped into the salt circle, kicking Klaus in the side, making him bounce off the wall of the boundary and fall to the floor.

----

Warehouse 

Tory was still sitting in the middle of the magic circle, siphoning magic from Mikayla and Eliza, starting the spell.

Mikayla felt the pain of Klaus' fight with Alistair, closing her eyes in pain, sighing, groaning slightly.

Eliza looked at her in confusion. "Mikayla?"

"If anyone gets inside, I won't be able to fight," Mikayla told her. "And neither can Tory because she has to do the spell. Eliza, you have to."

"I know," Eliza told them.

"The magic I siphon from you will make it to where you won't have to feel his pain anymore after I'm done with the spell, Mikayla," Tory told her. "You'll be free from the pain and free to do whatever the hell you want."

Mikayla was reassured about this, nodding. "Good."

----

Outside 

Vampires surrounded Hayley, Kaylin, Nicola, Kacie and Luke.

"Hello," Hayley told them.

"Took a long time, but we finally caught you," Vampire 1 told them.

"Or maybe we just stopped running," Kaylin told them in honest sarcasm with her usual level of sass and annoyance.

"Took you guys long enough," Luke told them.

Nicola spun her sword around.

"You're the Huntress," Vampire 1 realized. "Nicola Salvatore."

"You've heard of me," Nicola told them. "Great."

"That should've been your guys' first clue to stay the hell away," Kacie told them. "But at least you have the sense to be afraid."

The vampires were annoyed that they were having fun in mocking them, rushing closer to attack.

Hayley rushed over to Vampire 2, gripping his throat, lifting him up, punching into his chest, ripping his heart out, letting the heart and the body fall.

Nicola turned to slash Vampire 3 in the chest with her sword, making him fall into a car. Vampire 4 swung a sword toward Nicola. Nicola raised her sword to block the move, twisting the blade to twist his blade out of his hands, slashing into his neck to decapitate him, watching the body fall.

Luke ripped out Vampire 3's heart through his back.

Kacie bit into Vampire 5's neck, ripping his throat out, killing him, letting him fall.

Kaylin turned to swing her arm through the neck of Vampire 6, decapitating him, watching him fall.

More vampires surrounded them.

Hayley, Kaylin, Nicola, Kacie and Luke stood in the middle of the dozens of vampires around them, looking around. Nicola was unafraid, but the others were worried that she would lose control and that they would have to stop her. Nicola swung her sword in preparation of the fight.

----~----

Abattoir Compound - Courtyard 

All of the vampires were still gathered around the magic circle, including Kassandra, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin. Auria was still with them. They all watched the fight between Alistair and Klaus.

Alistair hit Klaus in the face with the handle of the sword, pacing in front of him. "Do you suffer? As my wife suffered?" He grabbed Klaus by the back of the head, making him look him in the eyes, glaring at him from within inches of his face. "As my child suffered? Yeah, you do. But I do believe, at long last, your suffering is at an end."

Alistair let Klaus go forcefully, backing away.

The crowd shouted at him. "Kill him!"

Alistair looked at Klaus, raising the sword. "Do you hear that? The people have spoken. Now, honor would be to dictate your last words, but you deserve no such privilege." He got in his face again. "Instead, I want the last words you ever hear to be my solemn vow. I will find your daughter, and when I do, I will eradicate your malignant child from... this... earth."

Kassandra smirked knowingly in amusement, because she knew that threatening Hope was the last mistake that Alistair would ever make.

Klaus was furious when Alistair threatened Hope, yelling, swinging his chains at Alistair's legs, pulling them out from underneath him, making him fall to the floor, pulling him up into a seating position to glare at him in rage and bite him on the neck, feeding, tossing him down, picking up the sword, stabbing a vampire outside the barrier with it, making him fall, turning to sling the chains around the arm of another vampire, yanking him into the circle to bite him on the neck and feed, letting him fall, blood covering his mouth. "Well, who's next? Well, come on. Meet... your... maker."

Klaus raised the sword, smiling evilly.

Kassandra rushed up behind Klaus, snapping his neck, letting him fall unconscious, catching the sword as it started to fall, swinging the sword lightly in her hand in amusement.

Marcel, Auria, Noah and Caitlin looked at the bodies, unconscious or dead in amusement, though they were unimpressed, their facial expressions comical. 

Caitlin smirked slightly. "Hmm."

"Well, that is a nasty bite," Kassandra told them. "The good news is, we have the cure. You see, keeping my brother alive does come in handy. I keep him for his blood, in case I need it. I keep him as collateral, in case our family comes back. I keep him... because I can."

"You're right," Marcel told her. "You put them down. You kept them down. And you're the only one that can stop him from coming after all of us."

"After the trial five years ago, you told us that we could still take care of the city because you didn't care what happened to it," Noah told her. "You kept that promise."

Caitlin walked toward Kassandra. "See, the only one here that knows what a hex can do to your head other than you is me, and though you still suffer from yours, you still keep your word, unless vampires piss you off enough to where you will shed blood."

Auria looked at the vampires. "New Orleans is ours. You are all welcome to visit. Enjoy yourselves, but you follow our rules, you behave. And you never, ever question Kassandra or make her angry enough to where she might start a war, because she might kill us all."

"Does anyone have a problem with that?" Marcel asked. No one responded, because they were afraid, not just of Kassandra or Klaus, but of the things that Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria could do, because they were still very capable of themselves against the crowd, even if they couldn't stop Kassandra. "All right, then." Marcel smiled. "Well, let's go celebrate."

----

Warehouse - Outside 

The fight continued.

Several other vampires were dead or incapacitated on the ground.

Luke took down Vampire 6, ripping his head off with his teeth. 

Kaylin ripped out Vampire 7's heart. Vampire 8 tried to punch her. Kaylin ducked, spinning around him, kicking his legs out from underneath him, making him flip through the air and fall to the ground, punching her hand into his chest, ripping his heart out.

Vampire 9 rushed up behind Hayley, gripping her in a headlock to try to rip her head off. Kacie ripped his heart out from behind to kill him and save Hayley. Hayley looked at Kacie, only slightly surprised that she had saved her. They nodded to each other. Vampire 10 rushed up behind Kacie, restraining her while she had been distracted. Kacie flipped out of his grasp, holding him still from behind so that Hayley could rip his heart out of his chest.

Nicola spun around to slash her sword into Vampire 11's back, pulling him closer, breaking his spine, biting into his neck, feeding, ripping his head off, letting him fall dead.

Kaylin was getting worried about how close Nicola was to losing control.

----

Inside 

Tory was still sitting in the middle of the magic circle, siphoning magic from Mikayla and Eliza, chanting the spell. "Laekna det som er toxicatus. Laeknadet som er to toxicatus."

Eliza saw Vampire 12 walk in, picking up a stake from nearby, throwing it into his heart, making him stop before he could reach where Keelin was struggling to get out of her chair, watching as the vampire desiccated and fell to the ground.

Vampire 13 rushed inside. 

Tory was annoyed with the interruption, waving her hand toward Vampire 13, using magic to melt his brain, making him bleed from the eyes and fall to the ground.

Keelin was in disbelief. "You just... you waved your hand and his brain melted?"

Tory sighed, nodding, looking over her spell. "Well, that's what happens when people annoy me."

"You gotta remember that Tory is a witch with a vampire's bloodlust and a werewolf temper," Mikayla told her.

"All very dangerous combinations," Eliza told them.

Tory chuckled in agreement, continuing on with the spell.

----

Outside 

Vampires 14 and 15 tried to restrain Nicola from either side. Nicola easily broke free, snapping Vampire 14's neck so hard that she took his head off, letting him fall, slamming Vampire 14's head against Vampire 15's head, making him fall into Luke. Luke ripped his heart out from behind. Nicola dropped the head and Luke dropped the heart.

Kaylin spun to kick Vampire 16, grabbing his arm, ripping it out of his socket, pushing him down, using his severed arm to hit Vampire 17 in the head like a baseball bat, making him fall, letting the arm fall.

Vampire 1 walked closer. "Ooh. You all fight dirty and well, but you're outnumbered." Nicola and Kaylin scoffed, rolling their eyes, because they knew that just because they were outnumbered did not mean anything. "Give up now, and we'll end this quick."

Kacie scoffed skeptically in amusement, looking at Hayley knowingly. "I have a better idea."

Hayley and Kacie exchanged a look, letting their eyes glow gold, transforming, shifting into werewolves to take on the vampires.

Wolf!Hayley lunged at Vampire 1, tackling him to the ground, tearing into him, ripping his head off with her teeth.

Wolf!Kacie dragged Vampire 17 down to the ground by her teeth, yanking her over the ground viciously, tearing her apart.

Vampire 18 stabbed a stake into Luke's chest, but since he was a hybrid, he couldn't be killed that way. Luke rolled his eyes, taking the stake out, breaking Vampire 18's wrist, punching him in the face, biting into his neck, ripping his throat out, killing him, letting him fall.

Kaylin spun closer to Vampire 19 to elbow him in the face, spinning away to kick him in the head hard enough to rip it off, watching the decapitated body fall to the ground.

Nicola smirked smugly, trying to remain in control though it was getting harder and harder for her to do that with each kill and passing moment, as she was already covered in more blood than the others were because she fed as she killed and she was a Ripper that fed mercilessly.

----

Inside 

Tory was still sitting in the middle of the magic circle, siphoning magic from Mikayla and Eliza, chanting the spell. "Laekna det som er toxicatus. Laekna det som er toxicatus. Laekna det som er toxicatus. Laekna det som er toxicatus."

Mikayla and Eliza gasped in pain from Tory siphoning too much magic from them.

Tory gasped as she felt the spell end.

They let go of their hands, looking at the bowl of blood in front of them as the anti-venom completed.

"Did it work?" Eliza asked.

Tory was breathing heavily from siphoning so much magic and giving it her all to finish the spell.

Mikayla and Eliza exchanged a look, picking up the anti-serum, walking quickly over to Elijah and Kol's coffins, opening them to treat their wounds and save their lives before they could die, because they knew that they didn't have much time.

Elijah and Kol started to heal instantly once the cure was put on their wounds, starting to wake up. They were surprised to see that Mikayla and Eliza were the ones that healed them.

Kol was breathing heavily. "Eliza Forbes. One that I didn't think would help my family again."

Eliza smiled sheepishly.  "Hi, Kol."

----

Outside 

Vampire 20, an injured female vampire, was trying to get away. Kaylin pulled her back by her hair, making her back bend in front of her, swinging her arm down through her neck to decapitate her, letting her fall.

Wolf!Hayley dragged Vampire 21 down by her teeth, tearing him apart.

Wolf!Kacie was ripping Vampire 22 apart.

Luke ripped the heart out of Vampire 23.

Kaylin looked at the final five vampires in annoyance, raising her arms in a shrug. "You want more? Come and get it. We can do this all night."

Nicola transformed, rushing toward Vampire 24, biting him on the neck viciously, feeding hungrily and forcefully, so hard that she ripped his head off, letting the head and the body fall to the ground, to everyone's shock and disbelief and fear. Vampires 25 and 26 rushed toward Nicola. Nicola rushed out of the way, punching Vampire 25 in the face, making him turn away. Vampire 26 rushed closer, trying to punch her. Nicola raised her sword to make him cut himself. Vampire 26 tried to punch her again. Nicola used her sword to cut off his hand, making him scream in pain, pushing him to his knees in front of her, ripping his heart out. Vampire 25 tried to punch her in the face. Nicola ducked, spinning to backhand punch him in the face, swinging her other arm through his neck to decapitate him. She saw that Vampires 27 and 28 were almost getting away, rushing closer to rip Vampire 27's heart out, and to feed on Vampire 28 until he was dead, ripping his head off.

Nicola sighed, turning around to see that there were no more vampires left for her to kill, because either they had killed them all, or they had gotten away.

Kaylin and Luke looked at Nicola worriedly. Wolf!Hayley and Wolf!Kacie stood behind them, ready to fight if need be to get Nicola to calm down.

"It's over, Nicola," Luke told her. "You can put the damn sword down. I know that's something you're not used to hearing."

Nicola was trying very hard not to lose control, shaking from the effort, tears in her eyes.

Kaylin looked at her worriedly in concern. "Nikki..."

All the Huntress wanted Nicola to do was kill them all, but she was shaking from the effort to fight against her in that moment. The Huntress was so strong now, and Nicola could barely hold the urges back, starting to lose control completely, walking toward them.

Elijah rushed in Nicola's way, holding her back by holding her arms. "I know you don't want to do that. Not the real you."

Nicola was so stunned and relieved to see him that she started to come back to herself. "Elijah."

Elijah looked incredibly grim and worried, heartbroken to see Nicola suffering like this. "Hello, Nicola."

Nicola looked like she would cry from relief and the conflict inside of her that was calming down to the fact that Elijah was finally back, dropping her sword. Elijah held her to calm her down and comfort her so she wouldn't feel guilty about trying to attack those she loved when she lost control.

----~----

Rousseau's

(Song:) Headlock - Bad Boy Bill 

Noah and Caitlin were acting as DJs for a raging party at Rousseau's.

Marcel and Auria were sitting at the bar.

Caitlin saw Kassandra nearby at the bar, walking toward her. 

"You're pretty brave, Caitlin, walking up to me like this," Kassandra told her.

"Yeah, well, we all knew that I was brave from day one, even before I became a vampire," Caitlin told her. Kassandra nodded in agreement. "I got to admit, you handled tonight very well."

"Alistair's a corpse, my brother is a prisoner," Kassandra told her.

"And every vampire in this town either loves you or fears you," Caitlin told her. Kassandra smirked. "Tonight, you showed us a glimpse of the old Kassandra. The one that cared whether or not her family died."

"That Kassandra did die," Kassandra told her. "There's no going back."

"Maybe not to that girl, no," Caitlin told her. "But I believe you can still be saved, especially after tonight."

Kassandra rolled her eyes, looking away. She saw her hallucination of Lucien, getting under her skin despite the fact she tried to shut everything out, sighing in annoyance, standing, walking out, leaving.

Caitlin watched her go, knowing that this was proof to what she had said, sitting down at the bar, pouring herself a drink, drinking. She seemed to be having day nightmares about what she had done while she had been hexed by the Ancestors. 

Noah brought her out of the memories by touching her shoulder.

Caitlin looked at him in surprise. "Noah?"

"You zoned out again," Noah told her. "You okay?"

Caitlin nodded unconvincingly. "Yeah."

Noah gave her an unconvinced look, sitting down, pouring himself a drink. "Liar."

Caitlin sighed. "I'm just thinking about Davina."

"What happened to her was not your fault, Caitlin," Noah told her. "You can't blame yourself for what the Ancestors made you do. She told you and told Auria to tell you not to be sad for the rest of your life. You made her a promise that you wouldn't be."

"I know that," Caitlin told him.

"Then keep your promise," Noah told her. "You're healing. It's a scar that won't go away, but you're healing."

Caitlin nodded in agreement, glad that Noah was here to tell her this and get her through it like he had gotten her through being a human linked to Marcel, got her through becoming a vampire with a hex, and got her through the effects of the hex, even being forced to kill her best friend.

Noah wrapped his arm around Caitlin, kissing her reassuringly and sweetly and passionately, here for her now like he was always there for her.

Marcel and Auria were watching them from the other side of the bar, returning to their own conversation, drinking, both a little drunk.

"Even if Caitlin's right and Kassandra can be saved, we have something else to worry about," Marcel told her, taking out his phone, showing her a picture that showed a sigil on the wall.

"It wouldn't be the Quarter if we didn't have something to worry about," Auria told him, finishing her drink, sighing, looking at the sigil on the picture.

Marcel sighed. "Occult graffiti popping up all over town. Not just the Cauldron. The Ninth Ward, Algiers, the Quarter."

Auria looked at the sigil in the photo, recognizing it, sobering up instantly from the shock of seeing that symbol, looking horrified. "No."

Marcel was confused and concerned by her reaction. "Auria?"

(Song Ends)

----

Warehouse 

Keelin was still tied up, but becoming free.

Freya was awake, standing in front of her with her back turned to her.

"Will you let me go?" Keelin asked. "I gave you people what you wanted."

"Tory barely had enough to make the anti-venom," Freya told her. "If my sister Kassandra loses control again, and any of my family are ever bitten again, we'll need more. Which means we'll need you alive. Count yourself fortunate."

"We had a deal," Keelin told her.

Freya turned to face her, walking closer. "You had a deal with Kaylin, Hayley, Mikayla, Nicola, and Kacie, Eliza, Luke and Tory. Not me. You see, when it comes to my family's safety and survival..." She crouched down in front of Keelin to look her in the eyes. "I don't negotiate."

----

Outside

(Song:) Bare - Wildes 

Nicola was burning the vampire bodies, still calming down from losing control, breathing heavily.

Elijah walked closer. "I guess Rebekah and Kol couldn't contain their hunger. Tory siphoned Rebekah's hex with a spell."

"And they say chivalry is dead," Nicola told him. "You stopped me from killing Kaylin, Luke, Hayley and Kacie. I'm so sorry that I went after them like that."

Elijah shook his head. "It wasn't your fault. You lost control. Mikayla told us what happened with your family the last two years, and I'm sorry for what happened. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for when..." He didn't have to finish for her to know what he meant, sighing in regret and sympathy. "I'm sorry."

"Well, your letter did help me keep control for a little bit," Nicola told him. "Thank you."

"Of course," Elijah told her. 

"You know, I was lucky when Tory learned that she was psychic enough to control me and the Huntress," Nicola told him. "It meant that she could help me. And she just saved all of you."

"So did you," Elijah told her. "You, Kaylin, Mikayla, Hayley. Even Kacie, Eliza, Luke and Tory. You saved us. All of us. Even when you were so close to losing yourself. Thank you. What's happening to you now was forced onto you by someone else's actions. It's not something that you did."

"Oh, I've done plenty," Nicola told him, angry at herself for what happened, which only worried and concerned him more.

There was a long silence where they just watched the vampire bodies burn, so that Nicola could calm down again.

"You're scared of losing control again," Elijah realized. "That you'll become too strong for Tory to handle."

"You saw how easy it is for me to lose control," Nicola told him. "I slaughtered those vampires without mercy or remorse. Everyone else involved in the fight feels guilty for killing those vampires, even if it was for self-defense, but I don't."

"You were protecting us," Elijah told her.

Nicola shook her head. "Please don't defend me. I don't deserve to be defended. Especially recently. I am no better than you or your family, Elijah. Not anymore."

Elijah looked at her for a moment, nodding. "You might not believe that you are, but I do." Nicola looked at him in appreciation, though she was still worried about everything. "I told you that you could survive this."

"I only did because of Kaylin, Rae and Tory," Nicola told him. "And you. The thought of you kept me in control. It's what Tory had used as my anchor to help me. Even when you were sleeping, you were anchoring me, because everything else that could have been used an anchor was destroyed because of me, or by me. And you can tell me that it's not my fault another night, because I've waited five years for something else."

Elijah looked at her curiously but knowingly. Nicola placed a hand on his cheek, kissing him passionately, finally able to be content and even a little happy after so many years of struggle and pain. Elijah returned the kiss in kind. The fire continued to burn behind them. They pulled away after a moment, breathing deeply in relief and content happiness, though they were both still troubled about everything.

Elijah chuckled softly. "And they say romance is dead."

Nicola managed a small smile. 

They heard Kaylin, Mikayla and Hayley walking closer, turning toward them.

"Kacie, Eliza, Tory and Luke took off to shower and get rest, because we know there's more to come," Mikayla told them.

"Of course there is," Hayley told them.

"I want to thank you," Elijah told them. "All of you."

"Of course," Mikayla told them.

"Tell me, how are Rae and Hope?" Elijah asked.

Kaylin and Hayley smiled.

"They're amazing," Hayley answered. "They're both healthy, happy, the perfect little girls. And Hope made me promise that one day, she will get her family back."

"Well, child after my own heart," Elijah told them.

Nicola and Mikayla chuckled.

"And Rae has been able to see memories of you all in our heads, and she's been able to show them to Hope because she is just as psychic as Tory is, who has been trying to teach them both how to use their powers and how to control them," Mikayla explained. "It's hard for her, and they need help. They need all of us."

"There's just two people left," Kaylin told him. "Tory siphoned Rebekah's hex away with the right spell. She can do the same with Kassandra's if we can get close enough. Sybil used her psychic powers to make Nikki turn her humanity on. Tory thinks she can do the same thing to Kassandra. And then, once we get through to her, we can get to Klaus. And I made him a promise that we would save your sister one day, and that I would save him, too, right before he walked into battle that led to half a decade of torture and suffering."

Elijah nodded in agreement. "Let's go get them."

They were all worried and concerned about Klaus and Kassandra, but determined to get them back and save them both, knowing that they were close.

(Song Ends)

----

Abattoir Compound - Dungeon 

Klaus woke up back in the boundary spelled circle of salt, still chained up.

Kassandra walked toward him, smirking tauntingly. "Beware the sleeping giant, for when he wakes, the earth will shake. Here's to holding off earthquakes."

"Should I say thank you?" Klaus asked.

"For what?" Kassandra asked.

"For not handing me over to Alistair with the blade in my heart," Klaus answered. "You fed me blood. You had Auria take the spell of these chains. You gave me a fighting chance. Do you lie to yourself and say you helped me because you wanted a show? You didn't do it for the show, Kassandra."

Kassandra gave him a skeptic look, crossing her arms over her chest, smirking sarcastically. "No? Then why did I do it?"

"Because, despite the hex and your best efforts, your humanity is trying to flicker through the darkness," Klaus answered. "Truth is, you could never allow your family to die, even after everything that happened, because here I am, still alive, even though you know that killing me would have killed our siblings as well."

"All the time down here is rotting your brain," Kassandra told him. "Or maybe you're becoming as delusional as I am. But you don't have a hex or a curse as your excuse."

Klaus stood from within the boundary spell and the chains, looking at his sister on the other side of the barrier. "You'd be adrift without us. Utterly lost. Why else keep me in such close proximity? You need me. If only to prove to yourself and everyone else that you are not as far gone as everyone thinks that you are, to keep you from becoming the monster you fear yourself to be. Your switch is trying to turn on after so many years, but you won't let it turn all the way on, because you're afraid to face your humanity. And why shouldn't you be? That is how I know you'll be back. You need me, Kassandra. You need your family to bring you back. And deep down inside, you know that you want to be saved, even if you don't allow yourself to believe so, which is why you kept me alive all this time. Do you know what that proves... sister? It proves that you can be saved."

Klaus' speech clearly managed to make Kassandra feel at least the tiniest amount of humanity and regret, and the pain that she felt made her afraid of what she would feel if she let it all the way on, because she knew that if she felt the complete return of her humanity, she would feel nothing but agony because of what was done to her and what she was made to do.

Kassandra quickly closed herself off once again, becoming cold and expressionless, picking up Papa Tunde's blade, driving it into Klaus' heart, making him scream in agony, letting him fall unconscious inside the boundary. "Let that prove you wrong... brother."

Kassandra looked at Klaus expressionlessly for a moment, turning away, walking out, leaving.

----

St. Anne's Church 

Vincent was closing down the church.

Maxine walked in, looking at him worriedly.

Vincent turned to face her. "Maxine. What you doing here?"

"I saw the lights on," Maxine told him. "Vincent, it's Adam."

"What?" Vincent asked.

"He never came home," Maxine told him. "I've looked everywhere."

----

Abandoned House - Hallway 

Adam was slowly walking through the abandoned home, and though he was afraid, he was curious enough to continue walking around with his flashlight, listening to the sound of the floorboards creaking underneath his feet, looking around the dark. 

----

Bedroom 

Adam walked into the room, shining his flashlight over the same sigil that Marcel had shown Auria in Rousseau's, which was carved into the wall. 

The sigil or the symbol was the world serpent Ouroboros, the serpent that devoured itself. It was a symbol of destruction and rebirth. In Norse Mythology, it had to deal with their belief of the end of the world, Ragnarok. 

A bright blue light was starting to shine over Adam from behind in a very creepy, very eerie way.

Adam turned around, looking into the light, seeming to see something that terrified him, screaming.

----

Farmhouse - Bedroom 

Hope and Rae were laying in two beds.

Rae seemed a little scared from a nightmare. 

Hope saw that Rae was tossing and turning, crawling closer to wake Rae up from the nightmare. "Rae? Rae, are you okay?"

Rae slowly woke up. "Hope?"

"You okay?" Hope asked.

"I had a bad dream," Rae told her.

Hope held her arm around Rae's shoulders to comfort her. "Oh. Rae, it's all right. You're safe. I'm still here."

Hope and Rae slowly went back to lay down to try and get some sleep.

The drawings all over the beds and the floors made by Hope and Rae were the same Ouroboros sigils that was on the wall in the abandoned house where Adam had just been.

----~----

4.02 "No Quarter" Trailer 

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the dungeon, Klaus was still strapped in the boundary spelled circle of salt, chained up.

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in a street, Elijah had been feeding, having a bit of blood trickling down his chin. "We free Niklaus and save Kassandra today."

THE 

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in Lucien's penthouse, Kassandra was sitting on the couch, gazing off. 

Her hallucination of Lucien was kneeling in front of her. "You left Klaus alive, and that was your mistake."

FAMILY

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the street, the newly awakened Mikaelsons, Hayley, Mikayla, Kaylin and Nicola walked toward Tory, Kacie, Luke and Eliza. They all walked down the street together.

Lucien: (voice over from 4.02 No Quarter) "Because now your family has woken up."

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in Rousseau's, Noah and Caitlin were talking.

"They could be on their way right now," Noah told her.

Kassandra was listening to them.

THAT FIGHTS 

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the abandoned house, Auria stood alone. The door slammed shut behind her. Marcel walked toward Auria worriedly.

Kaylin: (voice over from 4.02 No Quarter) "The sooner we save them..."

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the street, Kaylin looked at Tory, Luke, Eliza and Kacie. "The sooner you can leave if you want to."

Tory sighed. "If you can get me close enough to Kassandra, I can take her hex away and get her humanity back."

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in Rousseau's, Noah, Caitlin, Kaylin, Tory, Luke and Eliza were talking.

"Awesome," Luke told them sarcastically.

TOGETHER

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the cemetery, Kol was standing next to Davina's grave. Freya, Rebekah and Elijah stood nearby. Later, they, Nicola, Hayley, Mikayla and Kacie were fighting several vampires.

Lucien: (voice over from 4.02 No Quarter) "If they come for you..."

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in Lucien's Penthouse, Kassandra was sitting on the couch.

Her hallucination of Lucien was kneeling in front of her. "Will you be able to kill them?"

Kassandra didn't look as if she knew the answer to that.

LIVES FOREVER

From 4.02 "No Quarter", in the courtyard of the compound, Kassandra was facing off with Luke, Kaylin, Tory and Eliza. She heard something, turning around.

Elijah, Nicola, Kol, Rebekah, Freya, Hayley, Mikayla and Kacie walked in. Marcel, Noah, Caitlin and Auria were now here. Kassandra glared at everyone angrily, who all stood around her and ready to fight. 

Elijah looked at Kassandra. "Hello, sister."

Kassandra looked around at all those who surrounded her. She transformed, letting her eyes glow red and veins crawl down her face, letting out a roar of anger.

Kassandra: (voice over from 4.02 No Quarter) "There is only one justice left for all of you."

WORLDS COLLIDING (THE ORIGINALS) 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

223K 6.9K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...
19.1K 308 18
All rights go the creators of The Vampire Diaries and the CW, except for the fanfiction characters and plots. heartofice97: Alex and Liv Gilbert...
202K 3.1K 13
Imagines/ One shots Including: Spencer Reid Derek Morgan Aaron Hotchner David Rossi Luke Alves Matt Simmons
12.5K 324 15
Kassandra Mikaelson, Caitlin Harris, Mikayla Labonair-Kenner, Kacie Lockwood, Tory Donovan/Thompson, Luke Thompson, Eliza Forbes, Lindsey Davis-Thomp...