My mysterious stalker (writin...

By Roder3334

Picture this: It's your birthday,you turn 21, you want to celebrate your birthday in a bar, But you become dr... More

Author note+Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
a/n

chapter 5

156 5 0
By Roder3334

Kacys POV

I opened my eyes but this time welcomed by light, beads of sweat we're formed on my face so I squinted because light with sweat hurts your vision.

I got my blanket and rubbed it over my face and it made it worse.
So I decided to shower with cold water.
As I was showering I was thinking of applying a job, to ease and demolish all of my worries right know.
I was thinking of applying today, but to my worries I need to check I need to check if they are hiring people.

I got dressed, dried my hair,
Went on the computer and started searching for a job, aha I thought a cooker, well that was not or never my dream job.
So should I go for it.
I might as well do it.
*hey how can I help you at chef chef *

*oh hi I would like to be interviewed and maybe I could work at your job*
(Great job kac I said to myself)

*ok please come at ,how bout tomorrow at 10:00am?*

*yeah great ,great ,I would come *

* thanks for calling bye*

*bye*
End of call.

I couldn't wait for my job tommorow as a chef, I know I don't have no work experience but I can still work there right?

But I have to be there at 10am,great start I'm scared I'm gonna be asked crazy hard challenging work exprience questions and I might not get through or they might not accept me.

How about I cook now?

Yes a great idea so I learn more techniques, and when I go there tommorow I cook the food easily.

I wonder how Liviee is doing since it was a long time I didn't talk to her.

*hey liviee,how are you doing and the baby.*

*the baby and I are good how are you doing Kac,good or bad*

*good thank you*

*cool anyways I've gotta go so busy*

*um ok bye *

*see yaa*

End of call.

I decided I will eat my chicken soup I made yesterday because I was not just hungry hell I was starving.
After I finsished eating I decided that I would cook rice chicken with tomato sauce ,delicious.
After I finished cooking I decided that I would sleep this time with all the lights off, I had confidence but I don't know how I got it.

I made darkness takeover me.
++++
I woke up in the morning with a healthy light body no distractions.

To be honest I was still tired.
I mean so so tired that I needed to drink coffee to boost my energy.

Don't get me wrong I never like to wake up early, I liked to sleep and sleep like, an owl. (Lol)

I got up went to the toilet brushed my teeth done my business and then showered.

I got out of the toilet went to my closet, I wore a Jean, blue), long shirt, white).

I also weared a black converse to match my outifit.

I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I then phoned them and notified them that I'm on my way, I put all of my worries behind my back, I wonder how Liviee is doing because shes happy to me, and you might not know what happens behind closed doors.

I decided I would check up one her later or after my interview.
I went or called a cab and payed the cab said goodbye, went inside the chef chef restaurant.

"Hi my name is Kacy"
"Full name ma'am"
"My full name is Kacy Millers"
" ok please would you like to take a seat"
"Yes thank you"

I had to take a seat because many people were getting interviewed ,some people came out crying and others came out with big smiles, and I knew they were accepted.

"Kacy Millers would you come to the office please"

I got up because it was my turn I went to the to the office to be greeted with febreeze smell.

"Miss would you please take a seat in"

"Yes sure"
I took a sit and there was a man who looks in his 30's.

"So you're 21 years old right? "

"Yes in 21"

"Why did you apply this job for? "

"I applied this job for to discover new things like cooking, rather than art I rather use different techniques"

"I see, do you know how to cook? "

"Yes I know how to cook but not challenging stuff such as, lobster and you know"

"Mm. I see, well do you have work experience"

"Well, no because this is my first time working or trying applying into a restaurant"

" ok, well that's all, Kacy Millers I would notify you with a call if I think we'll accept you"

"Ok thanks sir"

"Oh and Miss Millers call me Rovi, I'm still young"

"Ok"
-------

I was skipping home happy that this time I went on a bus, people were staring at me as if I came from Alice in the wonderland.

I got a text from my phone I checked it no other than my mysterious stalker ,they wrote Congratulations for your job, now they ruined my happy day because I started crying, sobs became loud cries, that my neighborhood ,got out of his house and asked if I was okay, I told him a lie and obviously he believed it.

I couldn't believe they are stalking me, I need to report to the police and I will tommorow, and I will surely move houses, or either move countries, I drank water, to calm down ,and I did. I
Decided that Ill phone the police rather then visiting their, who knows my stalker might be there.

So I rather stay safe at home.

I ate my dinner, chicken with rice I put the tomato sauce to the side.
I didn't feel like it .

I decided I would call Liviee, and tell her everything from the beginning to the end or what will be more easier is to invite her.

"Hey Kac, what's wrong? "

"I'm alright, just want to talk to you about something important, please would you come over?"

"Ok fine be there in 15,see ya there"

"Bye"
--------

Is she really gonna tell liviee everything ?

Comment vote share thx
!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.8K 44
Completed βœ” I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
88.4K 2.6K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
727K 18.8K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
16.4K 516 30
One summer night, 15 year old Morgan Daniels logged on to the online teen video chat. Just as Morgan was about to log off, she's connected to an attr...