Valentine's [Naruto couples =...

By Airi15

Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Temari and Ino already has plans for the upcomming Valentine's day. But will their sp... More

Valentine's [Naruto couples = One shot]
Preparation
Munchkins [ShikamaruXTemari]
What is Love? [SaiXIno]
A Youthful Show [NejiXTenten]
My Sleeping Beauty [NarutoXHinata]

ChocoToma [SasukeXSakura]

1.1K 52 27
By Airi15

Now! Of course I'll save the best for last!!! Enjoy everyone!!!

******Sakura******

She stared at the hearts with irritation.

It's already recess and there are already many lovers everywhere.

She just wants to go home and watch a TV or something.

First thing in the morning she came here were a lot of fangirls on the front door of her room, and those girls are just going to give a chocolate for the heart throb of the school, Uchiha Sasuke.

But what irritate her the most, is the fact that he'd been rejecting every single girl that gives him chocolates.

When she went back to her room, she saw fangirls sorrounding the door.

"Sasuke-kuuuuuun!!!"

"Happy Valentine's Day, Sasuke-kun!!!"

"Kyaaaa!!!!! Sasuke-kun, look this way!!!!"

The pinkette sweat dropped. She sighed and went in the door, but was failed to do so because of the sorrounding fangirls, "U-Uhmm... E-Excuse me..."

She still can't get in and she found herself being pushed by someone.

"Oh My, Why is the big forehead doing here," a michevious voice spoke as a chuckle was added.

The pinkette glared at the new commer, "Isn't it obvious, Ami? This is where I study, this is my room," she went inside, not bothering to aknowledge the protest of the violet-haired girl.

Ami, known as the number one fan of Uchiha Sasuke, the girl who always bullies Sakura due to her large forehead when they were young, always loved----or was always addicted to Sasuke.

They weren't close but Ami always boast that they are.

3 years ago, Uchiha Sasuke went to another school, and now that he's back, Ami always confront every girl that has a crush on him, she was also known as one of the school's bully.

But she bullies Sakura the most. Even when they said that she already move on, which she didn't, Ami still tries to bully her.

~

The pinkette sat on her seat and upon seeing another girl getting rejected from the infamous Uchiha, she began creating her small world by sulking.

She looked around and she didn't saw Shikamaru, Ino and Sai came in, which made her sulk more as she already know why. She even heard about Tenten's and Neji's confession from the rumors earlier.

She looked behind her, since she was at the front row, and she saw Hinata reading a book.

She sighed, 'Well, at least I'm not alone.....'

She glanced at the Uchiha in the door, who was rejecting every girl he could.

She looked down, 'It's impossible,' she turned to look at her right, which was the window, 'He'll just reject me anyway....'

The bell rang and students went to their respective rooms and chairs as she was still on her own world.

But she didn't know that a certain onyx eyes were staring at her.

[xxx]

Lunch.

'Can this day get any worse?!'

She was sitting on one table at the cafeteria.

And she was itcing to just run away, since in front of her is no other than Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Hinata, the newly couple just 10 and a half minutes ago.

Hinata just left her wallet in the classroom, so she went to get it and when she came back, she was blushing furiously and proclaimed to the pinkette that she's in a relationship.

She began sulking alone as the newly couple in front of her has been laughing----no----flirting since the time they came there.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw fangirls were grouped in one side, 'Ahhh, he's definitely here..."

And right she was.

Uchiha Sasuke was just buying a snack, but found hinself sorrounded by many fangirls.

"U-Uhmmm, Sasuke-kun..."

Sakura watched as Ami confess, the truth is, she was getting worried, 'What if Sasuke accepts her? I mean, she has the curves and all while I'm......' she looked down and sulks more.

~

Sasuke looked at his side and gave a bored expression, "Hn, what is it?"

Ami blushed and held out an expensive looking chocolate, "Please accept my choco...."

Sasuke snorted, he glanced at the pinkette for a moment and saw herself sulking, he sighed and looked back at Ami, "No," then he walked away.

~

The bell rang and students went to their respective rooms.

Sakura came in with a sulking aura around her and it gained more when she sat down.

The home room teacher came in and started the lesson before saying, "The class representatives for today is Haruno Sakura and Uchiha Sasuke."

The pinkette gulped when she felt the burning glare she recieved from the fangirls behind her.

"Meet me in my office later to recieve the forms.."

Sakura just nodded slightly as the Uchiha Hn-ed.

She turned to look behind her slowly and saw Sasuke at the corner of her eyes, 'It would be awkward....' she then held her bag where her chocolates are and her eyes half closed, 'It really is a waste....' she sighed and looked down.

Sasuke glanced at her when she began looking down and can't help but to let his brows furrow, 'Sakura...'

[xxx]

Dismissal.

"You can go back to your room and do the forms then clean the room."

"Hai!"

"Hn."

They started walking, side by side.

Sakura turned to look at him with her eyes and saw him with a blank expression.

She looked forward with half closed eyes, 'This is just a nuisance to him....'

~

They already finished with the forms as they started to clean the room.

Sakura was arranging the books on top of the black board as Sasuke started to mop the floor.

Due to the tall black board, she has to tip toe in order for her to reach.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

She blinked, 'Did he just...?' she turned to look at him and was mesmerized by his onyx eyes, and suddenly feeling herself drowning.

They went silent as the wind blew before them.

Registering what he asked, she blushed, cut the contact between them and turned back to do her work, "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine..." And just when she nearly put the large book up, it began falling down and she did nothing but to scream and shut her eyes tightly.

She felt something shifting and heard a sound of a falling book on the ground, 'Eh?' she wasn't hurt.

She slowly opened her eyes and regretted it.

Her and Sasuke's face, were inches apart as his hands were either side of her head.

"Hn, I knew it," he smirked.

She blushed and looked down, "W-What are you talking about? It just fell...."

"And who's fault is it?" he leaned in, enjoying the feeling of teasing her.

She gritted her teeth and looked up to talk back, but felt her lips brush on something.

She widened her eyes and what she's feeling right now is his lips.............were on hers.

They stared at each other for a moment, not a single muscle did they move.

Slowly, Sasuke smirked and leaned in to give her a deep kiss.

Sakura, surprised and shocked she was, gave up and also leaned in.

They move with sync. Both of them are a beginner, but when they work together, they'll get the hang of it.

They even went to french.

When they pulled away, Sakura was panting as he was wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

He looked at her and suddenly having his eyes half open, "You...."

She looked up, "What?"

"You didn't gave me chocolates...."

She widened her eyes a little and blushed. She looked down, "You......You were....waiting for me?"

"Hn, what do you think I rejected those chocolates that those damn fangirls gave?"

"But you dislike chocolates, nor sweets."

He shrugged.

She smiled, went to her bag and get the chocolate out, "Actually, I was afraid you would reject this though...."

She looked up to him and handed the small chocolate hearts in a plastic bag to him, "So, would you accept it?"

"Hn," he took it from her hands and took out one heart and tossed it into his mouth.

His eyes widened and looked her, "This is..."

She smiled, "I call it a ChocoToma! A mix of Chocolates and Tomatoes!"

He looked at her then the plastic. And for the first time, he smiled.

She saw it and can't help but to let her heart beat.

He looked back at her, "Want to meet my family?"

She was taken back a little and stared at him, then she giggled, "Are we getting married or something?"

He smirked, "I can do that."

She blushed and looked down, "I-I....Uhh...."

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her.

When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on hers and looked at her in the eyes, "Meet them...."

She blushed and nodded lightly, "My dad and mom won't be home for a while since they plan on going to a hotel and....," she looked at him, "you know the rest..."

He smirked as he snaked his hands on her waist, "We can do that to."

She blushed and before she can protest--

"I'm only gonna say this once," he leaned in and she blushed more, "I love you," he kissed her deeply.

And in the middle of the kiss:

         "I-I l-love you t-too....."

Valentine's........End.

[xxx]

PHEW!!!! 6 chapters!! I made this all in one week!! Don't forget to Vote and Comment! (If you really really want to!) and...................... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY!!!! HOW WAS YOUR DAY? HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S~~~~like mine <3 Kyaaaaaaa<3

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!! EVEN IF YOU JUST READ THIS AND PRESS THE PICTURE, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!

Airi. OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
794 52 11
Eren works in a coffee shop, but that sure isn't the reason why Levi has become a regular, right? Also, Eren likes to flirt a bit too obviously and L...
182K 18.6K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...