Valentine's [Naruto couples =...

By Airi15

Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Temari and Ino already has plans for the upcomming Valentine's day. But will their sp... More

Valentine's [Naruto couples = One shot]
Preparation
Munchkins [ShikamaruXTemari]
What is Love? [SaiXIno]
A Youthful Show [NejiXTenten]
ChocoToma [SasukeXSakura]

My Sleeping Beauty [NarutoXHinata]

1K 34 4
By Airi15

******Hinata******

"See you later, Hinata!"

Said girl smiled and waved her hand while the other was holding her bag, "Bye, Tenten-chan, Neji-nii-san..."

The two teens went to their classroom as the long dark haired girl went inside her own room.

She gently put her bag in her desk and went to the window where a certain pinkette was waving her hand to her.

"Happy Valentine's day, Hinata!" the pinkette suddenly hugged her.

Hinata blushed and hugged her back, "H-Happy Valentine's to you too, Sakura-chan."

The two chat for a little until Ino came and greeted them both, then the bell rang.

Hinata went to her seat, opened her bag and took out one notebook then began reading until...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"GOOD MORNING, HINATA!!!"

Hinata flinched then looked behind her and blushed, "G-Good M-Morning, N-Naruto-kun."

The blonde grinned then sat on his chair behind the next Hyuuga heiress.

Hinata looked back, letting him see her back figure as her heart began pounding.

When Naruto hang his bag on the side, he saw a small chocolate cake heart on her open bag and he suddenly frown, "Giving someone you like?"

The next Hyuuga heiress turned around to look at him and inwardly ask why is he frowning but blushed then played with her index fingers, "Y-Yeah..."

His eyes half opened and looked away, with a slight smile that was fake, "Is that so?"

Hinata looked up, "Eh?"

He grinned, "Well, goodluck to.........whoever you're gonna give...." he then went to the young Uchiha without acknowledging her.

Hinata seems to be taken back as her expression filled with worry.

[xxx]

During lunch, Hinata seems to be worrying about Naruto being odd.

Odd, meaning that he wasn't really lively today, like whenever a teacher give a pop quiz, he was suppose to complain about it, but he was silent and staring into space. And whenever a problem in math happened, he was silent, which is odd, either than that, he wasn't like the real Naruto.

Hinata and Sakura went to the cafeteria since their 3 best friends has other things to do with their newly boyfriends.

When they were at the counter, Hinata was going to get her wallet, but.....

"What's wrong, Hinata?" Sakura asked.

"Sorry, Sakura-chan, but I think I left my wallet in the classroom."

Sakura shook her head, "It's fine, I'll go get ourselves a seat."

Hinata nodded before running out of the cafeteria to her room.

When she was at the front door of her classroom, she slid the door open and suddenly bumped into someone, causing her butt to hit the floor, "I-Ite*......"

"Hinata? S-Sorry!!"

She blinked and looked up, "N-Naruto-kun?"

Naruto helped her up with his hands and she blushed.

He scratched the back of his head using his right hand and grinned, "Sorry about that, Hinata."

Hinata held both of her hands in front of her and shook her head slowly while blushing, "I-It wasn't y-your fault. I was just went here to get my wallet," she smiled.

He didn't look at her, "Hmm," he went back to his seat and sat down then opening his bag.

Again, to Hinata, he does acts odd.

Hinata just went to her seat and took her purse.

"You should give it to him."

Hinata blinked and turned to look at him, "Eh?"

He turned to look at her eyes.

They went silent as the wind from the window blew their sorroundings.

Hinata's hair flew around gently.

"The guy you're giving," he continued, "Is really lucky..."

Hinata blushed as her heart began pounding twice as fast.

"Ja*," Naruto stood up and began going to the door.

Hinata immediately took out her cake from her bag and pulled his shirt to stop him, "You!"

Naruto turned around with slightly widened eyes which then landed in front of a wrapped chocolate cake heart.

"I-I....t-to you..." She blushed deeply as she closed her eyes tightly, "I-I l-l-l-love y-y-you..."

Naruto's eyes began widening again and found himself blushing.

Hinata looked at the ground as she let her heart and mind going crazy, 'W-W-W-What should I do now?!'

Naruto absent-mindedly kiss her.

When he pulled away, he chuckled at the sight of her face completely red, he's even quite surprise that she didn't faint, "You know....," he began as he took the cake from her hand and smiled, "I was so jealous when I found out that you were giving some bastard a chocolate."

She shook her head, "I-I can't give someone other than you...," she covered her mouth with her hands and looked away with a flush face, "I-I've always l-l-l-love you..."

He seems to be shot by an arrow, not by cupid, but a guilty arrow.

Well, that's what he get for being dense all the time.

He wants to make up for it, so he unwrapped the container of the cake as Hinata stared at him, he then took a bite of it.

Hinata blushed when he turned to look at her.

"Delicious..."

"Eh?"

Naruto lay the cake in his desk and held both her shoulders, "It taste amazing!!!"

She began rejoicing in her head as she smiled at him, "R-Really?"

He nodded, "That's why I love you..."

She ended up widening her eyes and blushed deeply, slowly looking at his eyes, "R.....Really?"

He nodded with a big grin, "I love you..."

Hinata's face was red, then she suddenly fainted.

"H-Hinata?!" he catches her and her head was leaning on his chest.

He sighed with relief, he looked at her sleeping face and smiled, "Sorry if I just knew it...," he leaned in and softly kissed her lips, "But now I know....that.....I love you....My Sleeping Beauty...."

[xxx]

*

Ite: Aw

Ja: Bye

[Hehe<3 Don't forget to vote and comment! (If you want to!) Now the last one is now waiting!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 88 9
Have you guys seen that Instagram story in which Ajey aka Carryminati tells that his house is haunted. Well that was just a joke right.... What if th...
5K 299 35
❝ 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 ❞ 𖤐 𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘. bio shop ─── in which nini makes some bios <3
10.5K 53 58
All our characters return with all new adventures. As Godzilla builds his kingdom, many unexpected surprises come his kingdoms path, which includes r...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...