Soulmate?

Door agdys38

Fans assume that I and her shares romantic feeling based on how close we are. They said our eyes reflected ho... Meer

Soulmate? - 1
Soulmate? - 2
Soulmate? - 3
Soulmate? - 4
Soulmate? - 5 (News Article)

Soulmate? - 6

1.1K 22 1
Door agdys38

I open my eyes and smile ear to ear to see the scenery in front of me. The scenery of a beautiful woman with her white skin, her puffy cheeks, her pink lips, her thick eye brows, her cute nose, and her sexy collarbone. I don't know how she still looks so gorgeous after all these years. Yes, she looks more mature, but still awesomely pretty. It's been years since the last time I see her sleeping like this. I always love when see her sleeping and wake up face. If people think that she most beautiful when she's on make-up, they're wrong. The most beautiful is when she has no make-up and when she's on the bed. Because she's on the bed and no make-up now, can you imagine how beautiful she is?

°°°

"How are you, Tae?"

I see so many emotions in her eyes: happy, sad, worry, miss, hurt, and disappoint. However, I try to maintain my expression. I shall show no expression, but the truth inside, my heart is beating like it's going to jump out from my chest. Oh, I miss her so much.

"I'm fine, thank you." Cliché, I know.

The sadness and disappoint is filling the most in her eyes now. "I see. So, you're fine, even without me?"

Well, no, I'm no fine without you, but I can't say that, can I?

"What would you expect? You're seeing me bleeding and crying over you? You were my best friend, but you seems don't know me well, Fany."

"Were? So, I was your best friend? What am I now? A stranger?" Then she chuckles bitterly. "Ah, yes, I forgot that you never show your weakness. So, you're saying that you're crying over me behind me?"

I laugh full of bitterness. "No, I'm not crying over you. It has been five years since you got married, I already move on from you."

"Yeah, right, move on, got married with Kwon Jiyong then divorced after two years. You used him to forget me, right? Why divorced? Because he couldn't make you forget about me?" She smirks. Oh, it's so gorgeous.

"Is it fun for you, watching me suffering from the hurt because of you?" I retort.

The smirk on her face is gone. "No, it’s no fun because I also feel like that too."

I snort. "You're happy got married with that-man-who-I-forget-his-name. So, what do you mean you feel what I feel?"

"You don't know what I was going through, Tae."

It's full of sadness in her eyes. Oh, I want to pull her to my arms, embrace her to make the sadness disappear from her beautiful eyes.

"Don't you envy them, Tae? Yuri and Jessi are getting married in here, South Korea. Don't you think it's possible too for us?" She changes the topic. I know she'll be asking this.

"No, I don't think it's possible for us. Because just in case you forget, you're still married. So, no, it's still impossible for us." I answer logically. "Unless you're also a divorcee like me then maybe we can get marry if we're still love each other is it." Then I chuckle. It's supposed to be sarcasm.

"Then if I a divorcee, you'll going to marry me?"

I take a back because her expression is so serious. I furrow my brows.

"What do you mean, Fany?"

"Mommy!"

I turn my head to the voice, she's doing it too. A young girl, maybe around 4 or 5 years old, long black hair, and wearing a white-pink dress is coming toward us. I don't know that young girl, is she Fany's daughter?

When I turn my face to her, I see a smile shows on her face. Well, she's married so it's not weird if she had a child.

"Hi sweety!" Fany squats down to match her daughter eyes level. "Did you have fun play with Aunty Sunny?"

"Yes, Mommy. Aunty Soo also treats me an ice cream." Her cute daughter answers her with her clear pronunciation.

Fany heads up to stares Sunny. "Thank you, Sunny."

"Nah, it's okay, Tiff. Your daughter is really cute, talkative too like Tiffany version two." Sunny turns her head to me. "Finish your business with her, Taenggo."

I shock. "What? Our business already finished since five years ago, Sunny."

"Yeah, right." Then her head back to Fany. "Finish it, Tiff." Then she walks away.

I look at Fany that already stands up. "What did she means?"

"Can we talk in different place?"

°°°

At first, we want to go to the nearby cafe, but her daughter is sleepy and wants to sleep. So, we end up to my apartment because my place not too far from the church that hold YulSic wedding party.

When we arrive to my place, her daughter is already sleeping. I carry her daughter to my place and lay her on the bed at my guest room.

"Drink?" I ask her that already sits on the couch.

"Later, can you just sit here, Tae?"

"Okay." As soon as I sit beside her, she lays her head on my left shoulder.

"I miss you so much, Tae. Why our live must like this? I love you, Tae, until now. I tried so hard to like Gray, but I can't. At first, he understood me and be patient with me, but after 1,5 years, he got tired be patient. He started to play outside, looked for another woman. Then he found it, the woman who really loved him. After 3 years of got married, we got divorced. He hated me because I can't forget you."

"I asked you to be happy. I let you go so you can be happy, not the other side, Fany."

"That was why I begged you not to let me go, but you ignored me, Tae. How could you be so cruel to me? I don't know how to be happy without you, Tae."

I can feel something warm on my shoulder. I know what it is even without looking it. It's her tears.

I sigh, a frustrate one. "She's your daughter?"

"Yeah, two months after got married with Gray, I got pregnant. Even though I don't like Gray, but I love my daughter."

"She's pretty, like you. What's her name?"

"Hwang Juhyun. I changed her surname when I got divorced."

I furrow my brows. "Why Juhyun though?"

"Do you remember how our fans made Seohyun as our child?" I nod. "Well, because of that, simple, isn't it?"

I gasp. "You mean—?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of you when I made her name. Now, tell me, Tae, did I feel what you feel? Suffering enough to your like?"

I don't answer it. I don't know how to answer it. It's true that we were suffering because of got separated, oh, no, because I was too stupid to let her go, even when she begged me. If I knew that we would be this hurt because not together, I would hold her tight and never let go.

"I'm sorry, Fany. I thought the best for you was letting you go. I thought you'd be happy with Gray. I'm sorry, Fany. I didn't know it'd hurt you. I'm sorry." I don't know since when my tears are out from my eyes.

I feel her hands are cupping my cheeks. "Hey, Tae!" She makes my face turns to her. "It's okay. Now, you know how hurt I was without you, will you take me back to your arms?"

I answer her with land a kiss on her lips. "Marry me, Stephanie Young Hwang." I ask her seriously. I don't want to let her go again.

The next minutes, our clothes are already leaves our bodies. Hell, I even don't remember how we end up in my room. However, that day is maybe one of my best days of my life. No, we're not having sex, we're making love. I can feel her love through her kisses, her licks, her grinds, and her fingers. I never know that her moans are the best song in my ear. If you think her voice when sing is the best, you're wrong. Her voice is the best when she's in bed, moans while calls my name.

The way her body moves when I'm inside her, the way she's sweating from what we're doing, the way she calls my name when she orgasms, and the way she says she loves me with her hoarse voice over and over, are so perfect. I was imagined of doing this with her, but never thought before that it'll be real. Why when does it with her feel so much different? Is it because I love her?

"What is this?" I find a scar on her right side of her stomach. We're now lying side by side. I want to stare to her wonderful body.

"Juhyun. I gave birth to her not in the normal way, but caesarean." She explains it. "Ugly, isn't it?"

I smile reassuringly. "No, you're still beautiful, Fany."

"I really love this version of you, Tae." Her eyes stare deeply at my eyes. "I love you, Kim Taeyeon."

"And I love you more, Stephanie Hwang-soon-to-be-Kim." I grin, show my white teeth.

She smiles brightly and that makes her eyes disappear, shows her deadly-gorgeous-eye smile. I don't know how can I live after 12 years living with her and saw that eye smile every day.

"But, Tae," oh, no, her eye smile disappears and a frown is replace it. "Are you okay with Juhyun? Are you okay marrying a divorcee who had a daughter?"

I want to laugh to hear that, but if I do it, she'll going to mad. So, I hold my laugh. "Of course, I'm okay with her. She's also part of you, Fany. I love all parts of you." How can she think that I won't marry her just because she had a daughter?

"Oh my God! I love you, Tae, so much." She's squealing while wraps her arms around my neck.

I chuckle. "I love you too, my queen."

"Now, love me again, Tae."

I know what that means. I gladly accept the offer, loving her with all my heart and body. Soon, our breaths, our moans, and our orgasms are filling in my room.

°°°

"...Tae?"

Her hoarse voice and her sleepy face are welcoming me back from my flashback. I see worry in her eyes.

"Hi, baby! Already wake up?" I always want to call her with "baby".

"Yeah, but you're weird. Are you alright? What you were thinking?"

I kiss her forehead. "I just am thinking how lucky I am to have a goddess like you in my arms."

She punches my arm, just a light one. "You’re such a sweet talker." I see her cheeks are blushing.

"I love you, Tiffany Hwang. Please marry me, I don't want to let you go again. We were already known how we were trying to live without each other and it was hurting us. I know there's no happily ever after, but I just want to be with you, spending my days, months, and years, with you. So, please be mine forever, Tiffany Hwang." I ask her while stares at her brown eyes. "Ah, I also want to live with Juhyun." I add and it makes her laugh.

"Yes, Baby Boo, of course I want to marry you. You're my happiness after all. Don't let me go again, Tae. I don't want to live without you again." She answers me after stop her laugh.

Seconds later, our lips meet again. I'm already addicted to her lips, her touches, and her moans. How these women can makes me fall into her arms deeper than before? How can this possible to make me love her even more than before? Just this-damn-beautiful-hot-creature that can make me likes this, just Tiffany Hwang.

°°°

Surprise for you, my dear readers. Hope you like it. ^^

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.5K 100 7
"sometimes I wish you and I could do grocery together in peace... away from the spotlight, away from all of this mess-without caring of what other pe...
2.1K 64 6
Haerin is a very rich young CEO.Her parents died due to a car accident and she was the only one who survived because she promised one thing to her pa...
5K 204 90
NewJeans being incorrect This is just fanfiction don't get me wrong I got the ideas from other and my brain. More precisely, I added something from a...
1.6K 137 16
Haerin x Danielle This is a fan fiction and is my first. I tried and hope you'll like it. Haerin and Daniell Are the main and is a Daerin ship FF. I'...