Half Life

By Chilazilla

A Danny Phantom Space AU. Humanity has expanded into the stars. Alien planets are now within our reach. Afte... More

Rubble
The Gap
9 years later
Admissions
Casper Institute
Fight or Flight
Surge
Step back
Sick Day
Culture Shock
Radioactive
Deuce
Investigations
Suspicion
Pursuit
Humane Testing
Leverage
Promises
Watchful Eyes
Harsh Reality
Fleeing Rats
Shrapnel
Integral
Straight Answers
Borrowed Time
Death March
Endurance

Author's Note

899 48 27
By Chilazilla

Wow! I actually finished it!

Thanks so much to everyone who read this weird fan fiction of mine. I know that without your comments and enthusiasm, there's no way I could have revived this story that I left for so long. 

A couple special shout outs are in order  when it comes to my readers (even though I love you all!)

@frikin-awsom-kitten was the one who really inspired to me get back into the meat of this story. All those comments and excitement really made my day!

@FantasyHalfa was also a super faithful reader and commenter, who even gave my story a little promotion on their page! Thanks for that 

@KoekiePinedot @thepuppylover1 and @pikachukite were also especially wonderful and faithful readers!

Again, thanks to all of you who stuck with this story. Danny Phantom holds a really special place in my heart, and I was happy to bring this story to life. It had quite a few twists and turns that even I didn't expect to put in!

There will be a sequel to this story... whose title has yet to be determined. Please drop me a comment to tell me what you thought, and maybe some wishes for the future of Danny the Halpha. 

Thanks again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 476 32
[Phantom planet did not happen] Danny and his class go on a field trip to the ghost zone. Will his secrets get revealed? Will his coronation be a suc...
7.9K 188 14
Danny has been acting weird lately, and it's concerning Sam and Tucker. They want to help but they don't know how. When an accident with the Fenton's...
3.6K 165 30
Dani Phantom is finally getting used to her new life. Sure she might be as invisible at school as she is in her ghost form, but that suits her just f...
213K 6.2K 50
A not-so stereotypical trip to the ghost zone story!!! In which Valerie has joined the trio, Sam has powers, Tucker has a robo-suit and Jazz had deve...