Year One ~Draco Malfoy x Read...

By ForestOfAshes

This is a fanfiction about you who is in love with Harry and Draco. Yeah... BTW you will be in Slytherin so j... More

To Hogwarts We Go!
Is Draco A Creep?
Hermione Takes Her Away!
The Sorting
Snogging! Eww
Gossiper
Stunned
Cheering Draco Up
Cheating
Draco Fury
She's Mine
Prank Time!
Cheering Phoenix Up
Sorry...?
Making Up, and Quidditch
OMG THANK YOU!!!
How Dare He!
New Kid?
The Music
Phoenix Skai Blade (Not A Chapter)
Phoenix Skai Blade (Part 2)
The End (Until Next Year ^-^)
OMFG WAT!?!

Hospital Wing

4.7K 110 12
By ForestOfAshes

~Eliza's P.O.V~

Phoenix, The Twins and I weren't even paying attention until we heard something or someone hit the ground. I turn around to see Y/N lying on the floor.

Hoping that she isn't dead, Fred and George pick her up and carry her out of the Slytherin common room. We all run to the Hospital Wing.

Phoenix wakes up Madam Pomfrey. "What's wrong with her?" I ask, concerned. "Just a stunning curse. Nothing to serious." says Madam Pomfrey. 

"I'll go contact Proffesor McGonagall." Madam Pomfrey mumbles under her breath. Within a few minutes Proffesor McGonagall comes running in.

"Who did it?!" says McGonagall strongly. "Either Draco or Harry m'am." I say scared that we will get in trouble. "Harry, Draco! You will both have detention with me tomorrow! And 10 points from Gryffindor and Slytherin!" McGonagall says, obviously tired. "And as for the rest of you...Just head back to your dormitories!"she says, walking off.

Before Phoenix leaves she hugs Fred, and gives him a goodnight kiss. I walk back to the Gryffindor common room holding hands with George. Yes we are dating. We walk into the common room quietly, I give George a kiss goodnight, then head up to the girls dormitories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 772 18
BOOK 1 On the 12th Hour of October 1st ,1989 . 43 women around the world gave birth . The unusual fact about this was that now of the women had been...
17.6K 618 20
On April the 1st, 2019, the earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the sev...
27.9K 839 19
SEASON 3 TUA SPOILERS!!!! I SUGGEST IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED IT, DONT READ ON!<3 You come back to the academy with your old friends family to find he h...
12.3K 248 28
Number Eight, also know as Y/n Hargreeves, has the power of telekinesis and telepathy. She is one of the 8 kids adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves. E...