Strange Love๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒน

By jhaniel2005

This is a story unlike the real one but it is the same. Its with 2 persons that are in love. Their names are... More

When they first met
Arnav

At work with Kushi

1.1K 36 0
By jhaniel2005

Arnav: kushi what the hell are you doing in my room.
Kushi: i-i I am your personal servant .
Arnav started to yell, Get Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

Kushi said," calm down sir signrisatah trust me if I wasn't doing this for my family and myself then I wouldn't be standing infront a miserable man like you😕😠".Then she turned away.
Arnav stopped her and he said," How dare you talk up to me poor girl.
She 😕pushed Arnav and she ran out of the room and she quit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
22.5M 791K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.1M 366K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...