Wrapped in Bandages

By Cloakedranger

Confined to a limited space within her own home, Dez acts as though her conditions are normal. She lives surr... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Seeming to Live in a Cage
Pink and Red
Early Morning Light
Mother
A New Beginning
Aid
A Key for Curiosity
Trapped
Near a Secret
Only More Mysteries
A Curious Test
Grey Descent
Over the Water
Cousin
Next Day Arrival
Into the Den
Potential Discovery
Infection
Path to Ascension
Surprise Visit
Epilogue

A/N

1.5K 34 0
By Cloakedranger

Unlike my other books on this site, this one is not a reader insert nor a yandere novel. As the genre states, it is a science fiction novel. Likewise, this book is also already published on Amazon Kindle. So if you read the novel and find that you enjoy it, please consider buying the book, as the extra support does help further me in my writing career, since it helps fund for the time that I spend writing. Anyway, I do hope that you enjoy the book as much as I had fun writing it this past summer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 7 15
A close group of friends is forced to participate in a strange game. With each member of the group being captured one after another, will they be abl...
410 104 36
When young Iris came Home after work,she thought about dinner with her grandparents and not magical encounters. In one day her whole life changed and...
13 0 1
As she is swept away into a world of unknowns she is forced to overcome her own mind as well as those around her. Between the new knowledge, she is...
1K 6 17
At age 12, I looked into a tall antique mirror- it was the first time I had a notion that my brain and my soul are separate things- Consciousness. Wh...