Thoughts From My Insanity

PenvsSword tarafından

I attempt to reveal to you the thought processes (or the lack thereof) within my cranium. I may not be known... Daha Fazla

Thoughts From My Insanity
the Next, Next, Next, Next Day
Various Jokes
I have to clue what I'm gonna talk about
Gilbert and Sullivan
A Rant
Ogden Nash
My friends are only half as crazy as I am
Things To Tell Your Progeny
I feel like blathering
New things to comment at the end of the chapter.
New Ways To Comment
iPod Songs for Naruto Characters
Oh, the Horror!!!!!
A mistake a Taco Bell
Zombies!!!

ARGH! I'm in need of a game!

25 2 3
PenvsSword tarafından

Here's the basic principle. you get two sentences to add to a growing story in the comments. you may not use explicit language and you may not advertize your stories. Such comments will be deleted and, or flagged.  The person that plays along the best keeping the story mosy coherent will win the Silver Fingers Award. I will begin the story here, if this game takes off I might even incorperate all the comments into a real chapter.

Twas early on that friday morn when the lady of the house scrambled down the stair. Her hair and skirts flew, her fingers danced at her breast in her eagerness to reach the door.

May we all have fun and keep it clean.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.6K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
69.6K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...
4.6K 299 11
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...