Dark Secrets

By Celica-rose

Yang keeps secrets only her mind can hear. What if people found out her darkest secret? Her team was not read... More

Chater 1 ~Hidden
Chapter 2~ tears
Chapter 3- Blood
Chapter 4- shock
chapter 5 - why
Chapter 6- venom
chapter 7- ears
chapter 8- shift
Chapter 9- nightmare
Chapter 10- fur
Chapter 11- bandages
Chapter 12- attack
Chapter 13- everything
Chapter 14- workout
Chapter 15- Death
Chapter 16- Note
Chapter 17- yes
Chapter 18- run
Chapter 19- grimm
Chapter 20- Mom?
Chapter 21- carve
Chapter 23- ...

Chapter 22- Cardin

521 12 8
By Celica-rose

Ruby's POV

"So kiddo about your mother"

Qrow voice ripped my focus from Yang and placed on him. He was drying his eyes as he walked and sat down on the bed. I looked up at him and I saw him eyeing Yangs arm, I saw tears form but he managed to blink then away.

"Now Qrow don't you think we should continue this in the morning" Ozpin voice said calmly. He is so quite I forgot he was in the room.

"I think your right Oz" Qrow said standing up about I leave.

But before he left he leaned down and kissed Yangs corneas before whispering something into her ear. I wasn't able to hear it but I just saw her nod her head. He stood up and looked at me.

He placed a kiss on my head as well before whispering in my ear, "take care of her Ruby, she needs you right now". I relied, "I will uncle".

I watch as be walks about the room. That's when I finally saw it, him crying. I saw the tears before the door closed and he walked away. I just stared at the door.

"Miss Rose I think it's about time you left" Ozpin said from his place in the middle of the room.

"I-I am not leaving her, if she can't come back to the dorm I'm not going back" My voice wavered and broke.

"Miss Rose.."

"No! Am not leaving her.... please don't make me, please" I cried out and gripped the blanket on the bed. I felt the warm tears roll down my face but I didn't care.

"Okay then miss Xiao Long you can go back to the dorm and miss Rose look after her" ozpin said as he walked out the door.

I sighed quietly. I felt movement beside me and I watched as Yangs got out of the hospital bed and put on her shoes that's where on the floor. I heard her wince as she hit her arm of the side of the bed.

I stood up. She didn't even look at me she just grabbed what was hers and left. I left the room and walked beside her. The silence was thick and no one of us was going to break it. I checked my scroll and saw it was 6:30am, that means people are either going to go down and get breakfast or go to the gym for a before class workout.

I was right as I heard footsteps slowly come closers. I looked at yang to see if she noticed and I guess she did because her one of her ears was flicking and the other was bend down.
That was the first time in a while I have seen her ears out in the open and not in the safety of our dorm or home.

As we turned a corner we came face to face with Cardin. Yang didn't seem to if seen him and shouldered him as she walked past. I watched as he grabbed her wrist as pulled her back. 'This is going to be bad' I thought.

-NO ONES POV-

"Aren't you going to say sorry pretty girl" he smirked and tightened his grin on her wrist. Ruby could feel Yangs angry flare as she looked at Cardin.

Yangs hair slowly faded into the whitish purple and her eyes were fading out of red and purple. "Excuse me" Yang snapped glaring at the slightly taller man.

"Oh is the pretty girl angry, mmh is this the reason" Cardin said playing with the bandage on her arm.

Yang didn't care about the nickname he gave her, she just wanted him to fuck off. Ruby let out a slight gasp as she saw the patches of fur begin to appear on her visible skin

Yang growled and shoved him off her arm and toke a step away from him. She clutched her arm and felt the warm blood through the bandage, his grip was that tight he opened a fresh cuts.

Ruby grabbed Yangs other arm and tried to pull her away but Cardin wasn't having it. He shoved Ruby away from Yang. Ruby hit the floor and Yang was pushed against the wall.

"Do you fucking touch her you piece of shit" Yang finally snapped and shoved him away from them. She felt her eyes burn and her arm was pulsing.

Cardin didn't say anything he just shoved her into the wall and grabbed her bandaged arm and tore the bandage off. Ruby watched Cardin drop Yang's arm and back away from her.

"You attention seeking whore" Cardin said as he glanced at her arm. He could tell Yang was on the verge of tears but he didn't care. "Your a little slut who just wants attention!"

Ruby stood up and pushed Cardin away from her sister. "Don't you dare say that to her!" Ruby screamed at him. He laughed, "don't tell me you really feel sorry for her".

Ruby growled and pulled out Crescent Rose in rifle mode and aimed it at Cardin. Her finger was on the trigger but she knew she would pull it.

Suddenly the weapon was lowered and Yang stood in front of Ruby and gave her a weak smile with watery eyes. Yang turned to Cardin and just smiled. Cardin stood there in shock. Yang picked up the bandage and put it back on her arm before her and Ruby walked away.

Yang walked as fast as she could. She didn't want to see anyone else. She gripped her arm as the reached her dorm. As Ruby was opening the door with her scroll Yangs ear twitched as the door across from theirs open.

Yang turned around and saw Nora and Pyrrha walk out their dorm with their gym clothes on. They stopped talking when they say Yang. The look in Ruby's face was enough to tell them what happened.

Yang looked down at her own arms and saw then patches of fur slowly go away but it was still very noticeable. A piece of her hair fell infront of her face and it was still purplish white.

Yang didn't even look at them again as she entered her dorm. She heard Ruby said something to them before coming in behind her and closing the door. Yang took one look at the dorm and stopped walking.

The window was still wide open. The window ledge was covered in droplets of blood and the red towel was barley still on the window ledge. The bloody blade was on the floor. The note and the box was covered in specs of dried blood.

Yang looks at the beds and sees both Blake and Weiss sitting on their own beds looking at the floor. Weiss seems to have noticed them, she stands up and just stared at the taller girl.

"Yang?...." The wavering voice of Blake came as she just notices her girlfriend standing in the room. But Yang couldn't bring herself to look at them.

Blake walked up to her and hugged her. Yang went stiff for a moment before wrapping one of her owns arms around her. Yang refuses to let them see her cry anymore. So Yang broke the hug and just walked over to her bed.

Before she could get to it a pair of arms wrapped around her stomach. Yang froze. She looked behind her and saw it was Weiss. Yang just stood there and met Weiss hug her. Once Weiss was done yang didn't even look at her as she climbed into her bed.

Yang buried her head into her pillows and wrapped her duvet around her. No one in the room said anything they all just stood there watching Yang.

Ruby's scroll rang breaking the silence in the room. Yang and everyone listened to the conversation. Once Ruby said goodbye she started talking again.

"It was Ozpin, he wanted one of us to stay with yang well the other two go to class." Ruby said addressing the other girls in the room. "I think it should be one of you two" Weiss said.

"I'm her partner I'll do it if you want" Blake said looking at the other girls. "Okay" Ruby replied with her still shaking voice. Then Ruby and Weiss left the room leaving Yang and Blake alone in silence.

Blake thought Yang was sleeping so she sat on her own bed and pulled out a book and started reading. Little did she know Yang was silently reading the messages that were popping up on her scroll.

"Stop attention seeking and actually kill yourself, pretty girls don't cut!"

-----------

Sorry for the short chapters and spelling mistakes!

-🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.5K 82
Sofia on 23-vuotias nainen joka asuu Oulussa. Hänellä on vaaleat lyhyet hiukset ja kirkkaat smaragdinvihreät silmät. Mitä tapahtuu kun kaikki ystävät...
126K 6.8K 175
Seuraa kaanonia, poikkeuksena se, että Lupinin isä kuoli ja äiti vei hänet lastenkotiin. 1971 - 1995 En kannata Rowlingin transfobista näkökulmaa! Su...
15.9K 364 32
Okei tää on mun eka tarina joten en lupaa että tää ois mikään hyvä. Mutta siis tarina kertoo 26vuotiaasta Y/N:nistä (toisin sanoen susta). Heräät aam...
14.1K 1.4K 101
Shotti kirja vaan näille kahdelle! <3 Tässä on myös muut jätkät, siellä täällä Crewiä! Mun Oleksi aivot alko käymään ylikierroksilla ja piti päästä v...