Royalty's Rule's

By DhistiD

What happens when the rule's change among the Royal Kingdoms across the world? Alexandra is forced to attend... More

Royalty's Rule's
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Fin...
Authors note

Chapter 7

7.6K 166 9
By DhistiD

Well this chapter was a little tough to write as I wanted to show tow sides one of Liams and one of Alex's soo umm I hope I've tried to prove my point... if anythings not clear shoot your questions.

enjoy the chapter hope its funny I sure laughed a lot...

vote

comment

faann :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V of Liam

“Shit! Where are my jeans!” I growled looking at the mess in my room.

Bernard came running in and gave me my bottle of beer and helped me clear the bed to find my jeans.

“Master calm down! You have hundreds of them then which one is missing?” He asked swiftly going through the mess.

“There” I pointed out as Bernard picked up the washed jeans with a little tears here and there.

“But master these jeans are torn!” He exclaimed while he hand them over to me.

“No Bernard… that’s the style” I grinned removing my current jeans and putting the old ones on.

Bernard was my butler for 14 years now. Although I was 19 and I didn’t need a butler I still liked Bernard a lot.

I wasn’t a rebellious boy like most of the guys were back then in high school and stuff. I just became rebellious when I hit puberty bad and I just started to fall in love with the money more than real women I dated and slept with. Wherever the money was, there came my happiness I thought and then hit my head hard when I remembered now all those motto’s and dreams were over and I could just have a secret rich life with LIMITS.

Bernard scanned through the dump I had stuffed in and saw I need atleast 4 bags to carry to shift to this new apartment that luckily my father had comped.

“Master, why don’t I secretly set up your new outfits that might look classy as well as those which will help you fit into your kinda college crowd of Morgan High?” He suggested and my lips twisted into an evil smile hearing the idea of a new wardrobe and no packing.

“Excellent Bernard” I grinned and jumped up on the bed folding my arms behind my head and crossing my legs ahead of me and lying down over the mess.

“In an hour you can shift into your new apartment Master Liam and your car will arrive in an hour too which I’m sorry to say but you will have to drive on your own to the place” He said cringing that I would explode into a hysterical laughter.

“Hahaha that’s cool. Which car do I get this time? My Ferrari, Bugatti? Porsche?” I smiled brightly waiting for a pleasing reply.

“The silver Porsche” My mother answered dully as she stood at the doorway.

“Oh thanks mom!” I smiled getting up to hug her here dull posture.

“What’s wrong?” I asked when she didn’t hug me back and continued to stay cross armed leaning on my door.

“We are giving you a good car because we expect you to get better grades in a normal school and we expect you to study well whatever they teach and also make friends with a nice girl who isn’t a princess” She said looking into my eyes strictly.

“WHOAH I HAVE TO STUDY!” My eyes dropped to the floor thinking of where the hell was I being sent too?

“Yes. Normal kids study and not bribe their teacher for breaks. To be king you have to have the basic knowledge and mind that the people of your kingdom have. Please understand that son” She said creasing her eyebrows.

The Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche Porsche is all I thought shuddering at the rest of the thoughts, “Okay ma” I sighed and went to sit on my bed again.

I wasn’t planning to last long out there. With the grade drops and the wild parties I was going to plan, it would hardly take any time to get out of the hell hole and back to my comfortable rich life, I grinned.

I enjoyed and sucked in the nice warm air of the one long hour I had gotten to be in my comfortable home and never realised when the time had already passed by.

Alex’s P.O.V

“One more hour” Penilop teased as she helped me choose all the new clothes that would help me fit into the crowd at Morgan High.

“These all outfits will be set up in your apartment alright madam?” She asked as took my 3 bags of clothes that was not even ¼ of my closet and walked out.

“No wait!” I shouted walking behind her.

“I’ll take that one!” I groaned as I took one of the biggest bags form Penilop and agreed to carry it by myself like a normal person to my very own apartment.

“Oh that’s shocking to hear missy” She giggle wholeheartedly and then continued on her way to comp my new home.

“Hey mum” I called out as I walked to her a little upset.

“I’m sorry Alex” She said hugging me and reading my mind so quickly.

“Three bags are a lot and I’m happy to already see you carry one bag by yourself to the apartment… I’m proud of you honey!” she shouted out holding the sides of my arms.

“I’m doing it to prove to daddy I’m his girl” I smiled and then decided I would spend some more time with my parents for a while.

I had no clue when time had passed by and Penilop had announced that everything was packed and it was time to go.

I spotted my big bag down on the pebbled road so I ran up my room, took in a last glace of how it smelt and how much I would miss it. Took my mini bag, wore my Gucci Sunglasses and walked out into the sun alone with mom and dad waving from their balcony room behind.

I flipped open my phone and dialled Ned’s number.

He picked up the phone and said “hi”

“It’s done, I’m doomed. I’m so afraid that all I can do is smile and wave goodbye to my parents thinking I am fine being alone. Am I going to die being normal? I cried out loud hoping some miracle would happen.

I neared my placed bag and then stopped there still talking to Ned over the phone and slipped my free hand into the handle of my heavy bag leaning it on the floor. I looked around for my car but all I spotted was a red mini cooper…

“Where my Ferrari?” I asked Penilop waiting impatiently for it.

“That’s the car you’re going to have for the next one year” she said squeezing her eyes due the sunlight and then shutting her ears tight.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

My cell phone dropped from my palms to the floor and my sunglasses dropped to the lower ridge of my nose. The bag fell off my hand to the ground and I just screamed

and screamed

and screamed.

“Are you okay darling!” My mother called out from the balcony worried.

I turned around and smiled waiting for my father to give me an explanation.

“A Ferrari would look too expensive for a normal girl in her apartment so we got you a mini cooper which looks small and decent and it can help you fit into the crowd.” He said smiling at me

“Right” I groaned and turned away.

“Father knew how to torcher me really well specially using the “red” colour as a small incentive to make his stuff more effective on me!!”

I banged my foot to the car door hoping my parents didn’t notice that and pushed my bag into the open back seat.

I dragged my butt on the driver’s seat and locked the door and settled myself.

Penilop picked up my cell phone and smiled at me in the most shrewdest manner as if I really deserved this.

I heard Ned babble over at a distance over the phone.

“Ned I’m already in hell! I ‘ll call you back” I said looking at Penilop and shutting the call and roaring the engine alive and driving off to the new place my GSP was telling me to go.

Alex’s Parents P.O.V

“I say we give it a month she’ll be back?”

“I’ll give it two”

Liam’s Parents P.O.V

We waved goodbye as we watched Liam take off in full speed annoyed at what was held up in the future for him and then we laid a bet about when he shall be back.

“I give it 14 day’s he is going to mess up and leave us disgraced and back…”

“Nah I say 15 days? What say?” His mother said.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's car is put up the picture and Alex's car is put up in the previous one... the mini Cooper...

 next chappy soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 11.8K 20
Ben has just been shot, and lies in an induced coma in the hospital. Victor is a mess and AnnaMaria isn't much better. With the violent events in Chi...
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
275K 5K 51
Step into the world of the Unbelievables. Holly’s life has always been a bit uneven, with her parents overseas having practically disowned her for t...