Never Let You Go

By Fan_Fictionator3000

Dean has had just about enough of Sam. Yeah, sure, he went through a break-up, but he's twenty-three for cryi... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Epilogue

Twenty

2.8K 232 108
By Fan_Fictionator3000

Gabriel smiled as he went up to Sam's apartment. It had been several days since the museum and he and Sam were happy. Sam was getting over Madison, and things were working out. Gabriel gave a soft knock on the door.

"Samsquatch, it's me! If you have any ice cream put it out to thaw now!" He called before opening the door. When he walked in, the first thing he noticed was that Sam wasn't alone.

"Hey. Who's this?" Gabe asked, gesturing to the man standing next to Sam.

"Hey Gabe. This... this is my dad, John Winchester," Sam said, looking nervous. Gabriel stretched out a hand to John.

"Oh. Hello, sir," he said. John shook Gabriel's hand somewhat reluctantly.

"Samsquatch?" John asked.

"I really like nicknames," Gabriel said, walking over to Sam's side. He tried to take Sam's hand, but Sam pulled away. John noticed.

"Are you two... dating?" He asked. Gabriel saw Sam look from his face to John's, and then he realized something. Sam wasn't just nervous. He was scared.

"We are. Is there a problem with that?" Gabriel asked.

"Sam?" John questioned.

"Yeah. W-We're dating," Sam said. Gabriel smiled and John nodded.

"I see. I didn't raise you to be a faggot, Sam. First your brother, now you? I'm disappointed," John said. Gabriel stiffened.

"What gives you the right to talk to him like that?" Gabriel asked.

"Gabe, don't," Sam warned.

"No, I want to know," Gabriel said.

"I'm his father," John said.

"And that gives you the right to talk to him like that?" Gabriel asked.

"Gabriel, please," Sam begged.

"No, Sam, this isn't right," Gabriel said.

"I'd hoped for better from my sons. Don't bother trying to talk to me, Sam," John said. And with that he turned and walked out of the apartment. Sam sat down heavily on the couch.

"Are you okay?" Gabriel asked, sitting next to him. Sam just blinked away tears. Gabriel put his arm around Sam and Sam just crumbled into Gabe's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 468 25
Cas has been taken to the Empty, and away from everyone he loves. But this angel is not going to go down without a fight. With the help of a few frie...
74.6K 2.8K 35
-FINISHED- Cas and Dean met at a party and slept together. Only one problem: Cas isn' t gay. Dean came out in 7th grade and Sam couldn't be more p...
541 18 13
This story is about Cas losing his memory after getting almost killed and Dean being accused of it. Dean walked into the scene. He went to Cas. He wa...
3.7K 248 18
When Castiel falls from Heaven, all his memories are gone and new ones stand in their place. He knows nothing of the supernatural, about angels, or d...