Orange Fox - BTS (FF)

By Catch_BTS

Foxes are orange, right? Maybe that's why he always reminded me of fox. !Cover made by @YOONGSBBYG ! Go check... More

Park Jimin
Jimin
Chimchim
Mochi
Park That ass Jimin
Jiminie
망게떡
Orange haired guy
Dooly
Small Handed
Not update just new book!
Chubby cheeks
Minie
Bubble of fluff
Cutie puppy

Jimin-ah

596 24 0
By Catch_BTS

"Soo..." We said in same time. "I am gonna take this room." I said. "What? NOOO. I want this room!" He whined. "Why do you want this room? It's smaller than the other one?" I said looking at him. "But this one has a better view." He said, walking to the room and looking out of the window. "You want this room because of the view?"  I asked and raised my eyebrow. "No.." "Then why?" "Fox stuff." He answered. "Tell me." "Okay, I grew up in a hole. And in the other room will be the sun in the morning. I don't want that." He said and giggled.  "So you want this room because of your fox childhood?" I asked and he hummed. "Okay, then I will take the bigger one you little fox." I said as I walk away. "WAIT, LET ME CHECK THE ROOM FIRST !" He yelled and run to my new room.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.8K 17
It was just like any other day, or so you thought. Some things like being attacked then having a new group of exchange students can completly change...
70.5K 1.3K 9
Y/n is a beautiful, good and rich girl. She has a boyfriend called Jimin. He is handsome and came from a rich family too. One day y/n went to the cof...
3.6K 159 41
An ordinary girl with ordinary problems...or does she? She'll meet 7 boys who'll have their heart in the palm of her hands. They fell in love with he...
2.7K 246 57
"No! Not now, Not ever. I've said this once and I'm not going to repeat. I DON'T WANT TO DIE!", I screamed. . . What if your fear becomes the guide t...