Thug or Love (Book 2)

By MindlessPa

Second Part to Thug Or Love More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Note

12

7.5K 206 80
By MindlessPa

3 weeks later*

Tiffany POV*

I woke up with a couple of valentines day messages. The first message i read was the one Tay sent.

Tay: GoodMorning Baby , its Valentines Day i just wanna say i love you , you mean so much to me , im proud to say i found the LOML , you mean the world to me , you my everything , my bestfriend , you my wife and so much more , I really Love ya ugly ass , Happy Valentines Day Ugly , i gotta surprise for you , so wake ya ass up and get dress.

He had all these emojis. I screenshot it.

Me: OMFG! Bae i love you too

I read everybody messages. I got up and got in the shower. I washed up for 30 minutes. I then got out and wrapped the towel around me. I brushed my teeth and then went in my room. I dried off and started getting dress. I put on pink fitted dress that stopped above my knees with some pink flats. I did my hair and put on some jewelry. I sprayed some perfume. I then texted Tay.

Me: im ready bae

Tay: ight

We stopped texting. I got my purse and went downstairs. My mother was down there. Her and Hilton was on the couch playing and shit. She had some flowers. Somebody then knocked on the door. I answered it. It was Malik. He had flowers. He gave them to me.

Malik: Happy Valentines Day

Me: thank you

I gave him a hug. He then left and i put them flowers upstairs in my room. I went back downstairs. My mother was moaning and shit. I gotta get tf outta here. I walked out the door to wait for Tay. He pulled up. I went to his car and got in. We kissed for like 5 mins. After that we pulled off. I got on instagram. Alot of people put me as there Valentine.

Makayla POV*

OMFG! Im glad i have Tre. For Valentines day he bought me some flowers , a big ass teddy bear and some chocolate. We also had some Valentines day sex. I wouldnt be surprise if he got me pregnant because that was reckless. Tre taking me out today.

Jaela POV*

Me and Marcus was laying down chilling forreal. He say he aint get me shit. He said he forgot about Valentines Day. I looked at him like he was crazy.

Me: how tf you forget

Marcus: things always slip through my mind

Me: well how about i let you slip trough my mind and i forget about you

I got up and started putting some clothes on. I put my shoes on and walked out the room. Marcus followed me. He followed me downstairs. When i got down there it was some flowers , a teddy bear and a gift bag.

Me: thats mine

Marcus: idk you tell me

I walked over to it and looked at it. It had my name all over it. I jumped on Marcus and he almost fell down. I was kissing all over his face.

Marcus: you aint see what was in the bag

I got down and looked in the bag. It was a stripper outfit. I read the card and it said "I want you to put it on." I looked at him.

Marcus: chop chop hurry this process up

I went upstairs and took my clothes off. I put on the outfit he bought. Its a opening when my pussy at. He came upstairs. Marcus is a freak.

Deja POV*

Kaleem aint buy me anything. Absolutely nothing. I wasnt mad or anything but he could have bought me something. I hope he take me out or something.

Tiffany POV*

We at some resturant. Idk what its called. We having breakfast tho. We had already ordered. We both ordered pancakes with bacon , eggs and hashbrowns. Our food had came and we started eating. I took a picture of Tay. We was finish eating so Tay paid for it and then we left. We got in the car and pulled off. We was riding on the highway.

Me: where we going

Tay: mind ya business

Me: do you wanna get fucked up

Tay: do you

Me: no

Tay: well be nice

Me: you be nice

Tay: i am

Me: where we going

Tay: mind ya business

I put my middle finger up in his face. He grabbed my finger. I pulled my finger away out his hand. We then pulled up at my mother house. We got out. I went in the house.

Deontay POV*

As soon a Tiffany went in the house my mother pulled up with the car i bought Tiffany. It was a silver Acura. My mother got out of it and gave me the keys. She then got in the car with Bryant and pulled off. I went in the house with Tiffany. She was sitting on the couch watching tv. I sat next to her. I grabbed her hand and put the keys in her hand. It took her slow ass the longest time to realize. She got up and walked outside. I followed her.

Tiffany POV*

When Tay put them keys in my hand i aint know what the were until i really looked. I got up wuick and walked outside. I pressed the unlock button and the silver Acura lights came on. I was so excited. I went straight to it and got inside. It was a big ass teddy bear in the front seat with some flowers and a gift bag. The gift bag was filled with starburst and pineapple soda. I was so fucking happy. Tay really made my day. I took picture of everything. I got out the car and went to Tay and gave him a hug and a kiss. We went in the house. We went upstairs in my room. He sat on the bed. I took my shoes off. He pulled me to him. We started kissing. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. We was still kissing. We started stripping each other. We then got under the covers. He put his dick in my cooch and i started moaning.

Tre POV*

Me and Makayla is at the movies. We not even paying attention to the movie. We was just chilling frfr. After we leave here imma take her shopping.

Jaela POV*

So me and Marcus just got finish having sex. We went for hours. We got in the shower after we was done. We got dressed. We went out to eat.

Janell POV*

Fuck valentines day. I dont have a valentine and everybody walking around all boo loving and shit. Man i wish i had a boyfriend. The reason i dont have a boyfriend is because the only boy i want is Deontay Jones. He was like the best boyfriend i had. He really know how to treat a girl and the Tiffany bitch wanna come between us. Fuck her.

Honesty POV*

Im at the mall shopping with my friend Ava. As we was walking i saw Tre and Makayla coming in.

Ava: isnt that ya ex boyfriend

Me: yea

We kept walking. Makayla saw me because she called my name. I looked at her. We gave each other a hug.

Me: hi Tre

Tre: whats up

We then walked away.

Ava: you cool with his girlfriend

Me: yea she not the cause of us breaking up

Ava: that dont mean anything she replaced ya ass

Me: we was cool before she even got with Tre and what if that was you would you want me to stop talking to you

Ava: idegaf

Me: o really

I walked away from her. She was talking some stupid shit.

Tiffany POV*

After we was done having sex we was just chilling watching tv. I took some pictures of us. I heard somebody come in the door and come upstairs. It was Kai coming upstairs. He came in the room. He had some balloons and flowers. He gave them to me.

Kai: happy vantines day mommy

Me: thanks Kai give me a kiss

He gave me a kiss. I took a picture of him giving me a kiss.

Me: Kai hold the balloons and flowers so i can take a picture of you

He got the balloons and flowers and holding them. I took a picture of him. He gave me back the balloons and flowers and ran out the room. Makayla had facetimed me and i answered it.

Me: hey bae

Kay: hey bae Happy Valentines Day

Me: same to you

Kay: Tay better had took care of you good

Me: he did

Kay: he better

Tay: if i didnt

Kay: we was gonna fight

Tay: fight me then

Kay: nah

Tay: ight then

Me: what you doing

Kay: shopping how about you

Me: chilling with the bae

Kay: what you get me for valentines

Me: me

Kay: i like that bae

Me and Kay started laughing.

Kay: bae when ya last day of school

Me: next week

Kay: what you gonna do after that

Me: open a hair salon

Tay: who said you was doing that

Me: i did

Kay: mind ya business lil boy

Tay: why you getting smart with little boys

Kay: what you mean

Me: bae you called him a little boy

Kay: so thats what he is

Tay: im grown

Kay: whatever

I started laughing. Kai came in the room. He got in the bed with us. Kai got in the camera and started talking to Kay.

Kay: let me screenshot this sexy ass family

Me: you crazy but send it to me

Kay: ight

My mother then came in my room.

Mom: hey yall

We all spoke to her.

Mom: im leaving out for a minute

Me: ight

She left out. Tay phone started ringing. I continued to talk to Kay.

Kay: who Tay talking to

Tay: mind ya business

Kay: he get to damn smart

Me: yes

We just was talking. Tay got off the phone.

Tay: i will be right back , my grandmother need me to do something

Me: ight

Kai: can i go

Tay: yea

They each gave me a kiss. They walked out.

Kay: i screenshotted yall

Me: send it to my phone

Kay: i will bae , yall cute as shit

Me: you and my brother cute too

Kay: ayo tell me why Kaleem aint get Deja shit for Valentines

I started laughing.

Me: thats what she get

We started laughing.

Me: you know they always try to get rid of their girls before holidays

Kay: Tre aint try to get rid of me

Me: thats because yall meant to be together

Kay: i know right

Me: right

Kay: let me call you later my phone about to die

Me: ight

We hung up. She sent me them pictures. I saved them. I made a flipagram with me , Tay and Kai pictures from today. I had the song dangerly in love by beyonce on it. I then put it on instagram. I put "I Love My Fucking erky ass Husband and My sexy ass adorable Son , they is the best thing that ever happen to me , my Valentines was better than yalls." I put hella emojis. Malik was thr first to like it and then he texted my phone.

Malik: come to ya door

I got up and walked downstairs. I opened the door.

Malik: come chill outside with us

Me: who

Malik: Just come see

I went outside. Kenny started coming over.

Me: i do not wanna be out here if he out here

Malik: i got you Tiff he not gonna do shit to you

Me: ok

Malik: why you aint tell me you was pregnant again

Me: you never asked

Malik: how i suppose to ask you something if i didnt know

Me: idk

Malik: where Deontay

Me: he just left

Malik: how was ya valentines

Me: look at my new car and tell me

Malik: which car yours

Me: silver Acura

Malik: o hell no , ya valentines was good as shit

Me: ikr

Kenny came right up on my porch and hit my butt.

Me: stop

He sat down.

Kenny: how much ya ass weigh

Me: nun of ya business

Kenny: im just trynna see about them backshots

Malik: ayo chill tf out

Kenny: ight

Tre and Kay pulled up at the house. They got out the car and came over. Tre dapped Malik and Kenny up. Kay gave me and Malik a hug.

Kenny: ayo Tre ya sister playing games

Tre: what you mean

Kenny: she not trynna let me hit that

Me: i have a boyfriend so quit

Kenny: dont nobody give a fuck about you having a boyfriend

Tre: watch ya mouth with my sister

Malik: Kenny i been told you to chill

Kaleem pulled up. Marcus and Jae was in the car with him. They all got out and came up on the porch.

Jae: yall lets walk to the store

Me: ight

Kay: ok

We all walked to the store. It was dark outside but o well. Niggas was standing in front of the store as usual. We walked in the store. Jae got what she wanted. I bought Kai something to snack on for when he come back. After everybody got what they wanted we walked out and started walking to the house. We got to the house and Tay was there. YESS! I was happy. We walked up on the porch. Kai was sitting down. I gave him his snacks. Tay was standing up by the door.

Jae: what you get for valentines Tiff

Me: i can show you

We went in the house and went upstairs. We went in my room. I showed them the flowers Malik gave me.

Me: Malik gave me these this morning

Jae: does Tay know that he gave them to you

Me: nah he didnt ask who they was from

I showed them the balloons and Flowers from Kai.

Kay: thats it

Me: no i gotta show yall the stuff Tay got me

Jae: damn

I got my keys. We went downstairs. We went out the door. We walked to my car.

Jae: who car

Me: mine , Tay bought it

Kay: im hating right now

I opened the door and got my stuff out. I showed them the stuff.

Kay: whats in the bag

Me: starburst and pineapple sodas

Kay: ya drug attic ass

We started laughing. We went back up on the porch. I took my stuff in the house upstairs in my room. I then went outside. Kai started whining. He came to me. I picked him up. He laid his head on my shoulder. He sleepy. I took his shoes off his feet.

Malik: his shoes fresh as shit

Me: this is second time wearing them

Malik: still alot of little kids mess up their shoes

I sat down with Kai and he went right to sleep. We was talking for hours. Everybody then left. Tay was staying the night. He got Kai and carried him in the house and upstairs. I followed them. We all went in my room. I changed into my shorts and shirt. We all laid down. Kai was laying inbetween me and Tay. I gave Kai some kisses and then i kissed Tay. We all fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.5K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
226K 11.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
193K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
15.9K 1.3K 34
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.