bridge » liam payne

By reliefs

they said the bridge did wonders to one's soul. cover made by @sweaterlou © reliefs More

extended description
34 days
33 days
32 days
31 days
30 days
29 days
28 days
27 days
26 days
19 days
4 days
3 days
2 days
last day

5 days

2.2K 260 24
By reliefs

120 hours: 39 minutes: 25 seconds

"why aren't you back? it's been a month and things have gotten worse. my mother has begun acting strange, and school mates have been laughing at me. don't you see what you're doing to me? you're causing me all this grief while you're probably having the time of your life elsewhere! how could you do this to me? i'm so pathetic. i come here everyday, waiting for you to come back, but you don't. i talk to you as if it's the most normal thing in the world. look. look at what you've caused."

oceane needs to stop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...