bridge » liam payne

By reliefs

they said the bridge did wonders to one's soul. cover made by @sweaterlou © reliefs More

extended description
34 days
33 days
32 days
31 days
30 days
29 days
28 days
26 days
19 days
5 days
4 days
3 days
2 days
last day

27 days

2.4K 279 16
By reliefs

648 hours: 00 minutes: 45 seconds

"i got in a fight with my mother today. i couldn't find your mittens (i've resorted to calling them your mittens) and i asked her about them. she told me she took them. she said she was doing me a favor, and i screamed at her. how could she take the only thing that's left of us? she also took all the medicine from the cabinets along with any sharp utensils. i asked her why, and she just smiled at me sadly. i asked her if she was okay, and she said that she was perfectly fine, but she's worried that i'm not. i looked at her questionably. i'm doing okay. why wouldn't i be okay? i'm okay, aren't i?"

but liam thinks he's doing okay

aw, poor baby

thanks for the ranking,

ilyasm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...