bridge » liam payne

By reliefs

they said the bridge did wonders to one's soul. cover made by @sweaterlou © reliefs More

extended description
34 days
33 days
31 days
30 days
29 days
28 days
27 days
26 days
19 days
5 days
4 days
3 days
2 days
last day

32 days

3.2K 297 19
By reliefs

768 hours: 49 minutes: 02 seconds

today, liam was determined to start a conversation with oceane, but she had not shown. he waited and waited and waited, but there was no sign of the girl.

"i'm so stupid, i could've asked you what was troubling you. i could see it in your eyes, the way your lips were slightly pouted, but i didn't. i hope you're okay; i hope you didn't let depression take over your soul because it sucks the life out of you. i hope you're not like me because i'm fucking insane. the voices in my head are screaming at me, laughing at me. they won't stop, make it stop. please. the psychiatrist told me i was getting better, but i don't feel better. do i look better? you know what troubles me the most? the fact that we've been meeting here for a couple of months now, and i haven't even asked you your name. i can't find you, i can't be sure if you'll ever come back. i can't check if you're okay, and it scares me because what if you never come back? please come back."

liam stared at the water below, directing his words at the girl, even though she was not present. the water churned roughly below, and the breeze shook vigorously. liam shivered, and lifted himself off the floor.

he stood, leaning on the railing, for a few more minutes, hoping the girl would turn up, but she didn't so he left. 

wow

this is ranked

thank you so much

ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
656K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...