Dear Jungkook, Love Rosé

By ro-rosesarered

Rose and Jungkook are two idols that fall in love but with many complications due to schedules, scandals, and... More

Chapter One: D-day
Chapter Two : Rehearsals
Chapter Three: The bracelet
Chapter Four: All Eyes On Her Pt. 1
Chapter Five: All Eyes On her pt.2
Chapter Six: 1 AM?
Chapter Seven: Jennie & Jimin
Chapter Eight: Double Date
Chapter Nine: Meeting BTS
Chapter Ten: Her
Chapter Eleven: Surprise
Chapter Twelve: You
Chapter Thirteen: No Longer Mine
Chapter Fourteen: Scandal
Chapter Fifteen: "Are you doing okay?"
Chapter Sixteen: Operation Rosékook
Chapter Seventeen: Happy Birthday
Chapter Eighteen: KNOCK KNOCK
Chapter Twenty: I'm Not Like Her
Chapter Twenty One: His New Girl
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Jealous Kookie
Chapter Twenty Three: The Unexpected
Chapter Twenty-Four: Promise Me
Chapter Twenty-Five: Dream Come True
Chapter Twenty-Six: Did you tell her?
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Facetime
Chapter Twenty-Eight: I Missed You
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Little Time
Chapter Thirty: Last Day
It was because of you [ending]

Chapter Nineteen: Who's the confused one?

6.6K 243 70
By ro-rosesarered

ROSE POV 

As BTS continued to laugh and chit chat with Sinb, the four of them cleaned up their mess. Rose was washing the dishes irritatingly and Jisoo continued to roam through their fridge and eat their pudding cups. 

"Can I eat this pudding cup..?" Jisoo asked very very quietly. 

Obviously no-one was going to hear her. 

"What was that? Yes? okay thanks oppars." She grinned to herself as she peeled the cover off. 

"What's so special about her anyways..?" Jennie asked to Rose. 

"I don't know but it looks like they've known each other for quite sometime..." Rose replied. 

"She's really nice though.." lisa interfered. 

Lisa was right. Rose shouldn't have felt threathened. However, she couldn't help it. Rose glanced at them one more time and noticed how Jungkook's smile was bright being around her. 

Rose let out a sigh and continued to soap the dishes. 

"HEY! ARE YOU EATING MY PUDDING?!" Someone shouted. 

All four of them were shocked and Rose was startled. She dropped the glass dish against the sink and her palm had glided along the cracked glass. 

Jisoo's eyes popped out wide looking at Jin's. 

His brows knitted together out of anger and Jisoo continued to eat. 

"Rose! You're bleeding!" Lisa shouted. 

"Aiishhh~~" Rose let out. 

"Let me see." Jennie grasped her palm and the cut wasn't deep but it was definetly bleeding. 

The boys all stood up at the news of Rose being harmed. 

Jungkook was first one to go to her side. He examined her palm along with Jennie. 

"Ahh~~ you should be more careful. It's good that its not too deep." He said. 

"Let me get the first aid kit." He said in a hurry. 

JUNGKOOK POV

It was just the two of them in the kitchen now. Rose stayed quiet as she watched him care for her hand. Jungkook applied an ointment and then bandaged her cut tightly. 

"Thanks." She said. 

"Yeah, just be more careful next time." He replied back. 

As he tucked away everything back into the first aid kit, he watched her avoiding his eyecontact. 

"I'm going to have to beat my hyung for scaring you like that" Jungkook replied jokingly. 

Rose let out a small laughter and said,"I think you're very capable but, I prefer you not to." 

"At first, I wanted to kill Suga hyung, then Jimin, and now Jin." Jungkook confessed. 

Rose laughed once again. She tried hard not to look into his eyes; but it was okay. Jungkook was glad to see a reaction from her. He hasn't seen her smile in awhile, and it felt so new and refreshing. He liked it. 

"I'm sorry for last night." He lightly apologized. 

Her smile faded and she finally looked up at him. 

"Uh--It's okay. I'm sorry too." She replied back. 

"For what?" He asked. 

"I kissed you back. I probably made your heart confused." 

Jungkook revealed a half smile and approached closer to her. He never gave up on invading her space. However, she never stepped back. 

"Or maybe you're the confused one?" He smirked at her. 

She looked straight into his eyes and didn't pull away. Her eyes looked so determined. It was as if she was so sure of what she wanted. 

"Oppa! We're going to play truth or dare!" Sinb chimed in from afar. 

Their stare broke off and Jungkook coughed to break the awkwardness.  

"U-uh yeah. I-I'll be right there." He replied. 

He glanced one more time at an awkward Rose, who was staring at the cereal box like it was suddenly interesting. He let out a laugh and held her bandaged hand softly. 

"Take it easy.." He said softly. 

ROSE POV

Rose saw all of them form a circle and her eyes automatically noticed that Sinb was sitting next to Jungkook. Very... closely.. 

"Tsk." She let out. 

"Rose! You okay girl!" Namjoon yelled out for her. 

"U-uh yeah." She smiled back at him. 

"Then come sit!" V patted to the open spot next to him. 

Rose sat next to V and gave him a bright smile. He returned a smile back to her. 

Jungkook's glare was on the two and adjusted himself in his own spot. Sinb was quiet close to him. Everyone's knees were touching each other.  

"Okay Let's start with Jin hyung." 

"Why me??" He complained. 

"Cause you're our hyung. With all respect... hyung." Suga replied back with a devilish smirk. 

"Aish." He scoffed out. 

"Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"We dare you to sit on the prettiest girl here." 

Jin shrugged with no shame and sat on Jisoo's lap who was right next to him. 

Jisoo grunted at his weight suddenly on him. She rolled her eyes at a baby Jin on her. 

"While I'm here,  do you wanna hear a joke?" He smirked.

"Don't." Jisoo gritted through her teeth. 

Everyone laughed and Rose took a snapshot of the two oldest members getting along just fine. 

"Aren't they cute?" V whispered to her.

"They fit each other. Literally.." She laughed. 

"Okay okay, let's keep going." Namjoon insisted. 

"Mmmm.. let's see..." He contemplated who to pick next. 

"Sinb." 

Everyone's attention was on Jennie who suddenly blurted her name out. 

"U--uh..." Namjoon stuttered. 

"Sure." Sinb smiled at her. Jennie gave a fake smile and her eyes looked like she was going to enjoy this. The boys were in shock and their eyes were as wide as Rose's. 

Rose had no idea what Jennie was up to. She wanted her to stop though. Jennie was the definition of trouble. For one thing, you should never get into trouble. 

"Truth or dare?" Jennie continued to smile. 

"Truth." Sinb naively chose. 

"Shit.." Rose said under her breath. 

"Wha-what was that? Did you say something?" V whispered to her. 

"Huh? Oh no.." She smiled faintly. 

"Do you have a crush on anyone here?" Jennie asked with no hesitation. 

However, Sinb on the otherhand was hesistating to answer... Everyone's eyes were on her. Including Jungkook. 

Rose waited for the answer. She bit her lip as she saw her hesitate for so long. Her eyes darted to her then to Jungkook. 

"Well...." She stalled. 

"Well......." Jennie waited. 

"Yes. Yes, I do." She finally admitted confidently. 

Jennie leaned back onto the couch and crossed her arms out of victory. Everyone still had their gaze on Sinb who was only looking at Jungkook. 

Rose couldn't believe anything anymore. 

The boys couldn't help but look at a sad Rose. 

"U-uh... okay let's stop playing." J-hope reccommend. 

"I agree." Suga second. 

"Yeah, who wants cake?" Jimin replied. 

The boys got up from their crammed spots and was roaming around their apartment awkwardly. The girls all sat still except Jennie who made her way over to Rose. 

"C'mon." She grabbed Rose's frail arm and dragged her away from Sinb and Jungkook who still sat in there place. 

JUNGKOOK POV 

Jungkook's mouth was parted from her confession. He realized that everyone scattered away from them. 

She sat there waiting for his response. He was confused though. He liked Sinb but not that much as he did before. He had someone new that made him go breathless. However, everything was so confusing... He liked Rose but she didn't know if she liked him back?... but sinb liked him but he didn't know if he liked her back..? 

Jungkook was the confused one here. 

"I like you oppa.." She confessed. 

ROSE POV

Rose sat hunched over on the dinner table playing with her piece of cake. She pouted to herself and didn't say a word besides looking depressed. 

The girls and boys all surrounded the table just staring at her wondering what to do with a sadden Rose. 

"Hey Ro, we know Jungkook. He likes you back..." Namjoon squeezed her shoulders. 

Rose let out a huge sigh and shrugged. 

Jennie sighed after hers out of frustration. "Okay, we're going home. Let's go. " 

Jimin got up from his seat frantically and was in front of her. He had cake icing on the side of his lips and Jennie rolled her eyes as she saw how clumsy he was. 

She wiped the icing off with her thumb and sucked it off the tip of her finger. 

Jimin mouth's parted at what she had just done. 

"Ha, move." She pushed him to the side. 

Jimin grabbed her arm and pulled her into his grasp holding her waist. 

"WOOOOOAH....." J-hope arised from his seat at the two getting clingy to each other. 

"Do you know how rude that was?" Jimin smirked at her. 

"OKAAAAAAAAY. We got to go. Jendeukie this includes you." Momma Jisoo commanded. 

Jennie smirked back at Jimin who had his focus on her lips. Rose, who was still hunched over laying her head down on the table glanced at Jenmin's first skinship. She let out a sigh once again. 

"What's going on?" Jungkook said. 

Everyone straightened there posture accept Rose who was still playing with her mixed up cake that looked like throw up. 

"The girls wanted to leave.." Jin replied. 

Jungkook pursed his lips and nodded quietly. He glanced at his watch and replied," Half of the day has went by... they should." 

Rose lifted her head up and made eye contact with him. He looked away from her and scratched the back of his head. 

She stood up from her seat and said, "Yeah, we should." 

Rose made one last glare at him and headed for the door. Her girls followed behind her and the boys looked at Jungkook who seemed to have a changed facial expression. 

"Happy birthday..." Rose said softly as her back faced him. 

His head popped up from her last words and he closed his eyes tightly out of frustration. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

465 73 28
you may have heard many storied of y/n BUT . . . what will happen when there are 2 y/n's . plus they both are sisters . They both love eachother s...
99.4K 2.7K 20
Lisa is a normal girl in first year of high school, super pretty and hot all the boy want to date her and her best friend Jennie Rosé and jisoo. bu...
89.8K 3.1K 51
falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you...
16.6K 852 26
[COMPLETED] Married to each other. Loves each other a lot. But when tragedy strikes? Will they be able to win together? Read to find out..